Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
Warnings: Racism, rape, abuse, discrimination, homophobia, violence, cursing, underage drinking and drug usage, Hetro relationships, but there will be NO m/f sex.

Teach Me Bad - 24. Thurs, Fri: Kayden and Trent

Warning for rape 😝

Kayden watched Trent and the twins rush out of the room. He didn’t want to be a bother, but he wished he could have come along too.

“Wow.” Seth looked after the trio as well. “I hope it’s not too bad.”

“Yeah. Me too.”

Seth finished his drink, then stood up with his cup. “Well, I’d better go make the rounds and check on my guests.”

Kayden blinked up at the stoner in surprise. “Uh…”

“Just sit tight, kiddo, Trent’ll be back before too long I’m sure.”

“You’re…leaving?

“I have a houseful of people, Kayden. I can’t ignore them all night,” Seth said pragmatically. “You understand, right?”

“I guess,” Kayden said, but he didn’t really. He was afraid to be totally alone.

“Come find me if you need anything,” Seth said, then he drifted away and disappeared into the throng of partygoers.

Kayden looked after him despairingly. He never would have saw it happening, but he wished Seth would come back. He was surrounded by a horde of strangers, and he was deeply uncomfortable. He sat by himself for a few moments, playing anxiously with his half-filled cup. He was considering going outside – and if Trent was upset with him, then so be it – when he saw a familiar face smiling through the crowd. “J-Jacob?”

“Hey, Kayden.” Jacob approached with a sheepish grin. He wore a green t-shirt that matched his eyes, and he looked very handsome, but Kayden was instantly wary. “I was hoping I’d run into you.”

“Really?” Kayden took another hesitant sip of his beer.

“Yeah. I had a feeling you’d be here for the Thanksgiving bash. I heard your living with Trent now.”

Kayden nodded slowly. “Yes…but, how did you know?”

“There’s a lot of rumors going around about the two of you since that video came out.” Jacob shrugged. “I heard it from a lot of different places.

Kayden blushed. “Y-you saw the video?”

“Of course I did,” Jacob laughed. “It was pretty hot. Where is he anyway? Trent?”

“O-outside. There was a car accident just now…”

Jacob smiled a little. “That sucks.”

“Yeah,” Kayden said uncomfortably. “But he’ll be back really soon.”

“Maybe I should go then,” Jacob grumbled, and he shifted to get off the couch, but Kayden stopped him with a hand.

“Wait, don’t go…please.” Kayden gently touched Jacob’s wrist, then drew away when Jacob’s green eyes flashed to his face with an intensity that far outweighed the situation. “C-could you just…keep me company for a few minutes? While I wait for Trent to come back?”

Slowly, Jacob sat back again. “I suppose. It’s been a while since we’ve talked. Seems like a lot has changed.”

“I know.”

Jacob stared at him for a long moment. “Did you know Trent threatened me not to talk to you?”

Kayden worried his lip. “H-he didn’t hurt you, did he?”

“Naw, I wouldn’t let him,” Jacob laughed. “Don’t worry about it. I was just wondering if you knew what a dickhead your boyfriend is?”

“Y-you kissed me,” Kayden stuttered. “He was really upset about it.”

“And of course you had to tell him.” Jacob rolled his eyes. “You don’t have to tell him everything, you know. I mean, you aren’t going to tell him I sat next to you just now, are you? Because he’ll probably come after me if you do.”

“No.” Kayden rapidly shook his head. “I won’t.”

Jacob smiled. “Good. Its our little secret then.”

Kayden quickly finished his drink, then set the cup on the table. He felt incredibly awkward, and he didn’t know what to do about it.

“So, you and Trent are now officially an item,” Jacob drawled. “How did your parents find out? The video?”

Kayden shook his head. “No. My dad walked in on us in the middle of a blow job. He was furious.

“Wow.” Jacob laughed. “What a buzzkill. I thought my parents were bad.”

Kayden frowned in confusion. “I thought your parents were supportive?”

“Did I say they were?” Jacob snorted. “I must have been trying to impress you…No, my parents won’t even admit I’m gay. They’re deeply embarrassed of me. When dad found out, he stopped coming to my games because he didn’t want to be associated with me anymore.”

“Oh.”

“They didn’t even invite me to Thanksgiving,” Jacob said casually.

“They…didn’t?”

“Nope. Why else do you think I’m here?”

Kayden blinked. “So, all that stuff you told me a few weeks ago was a lie?”

“Well,” Jacob hesitated. “Not all of it. I did mess around with a guy named Peter for a little bit.”

Kayden frowned again. “Were you really the homecoming king?”

Jacob laughed. “No. That was a straight up lie. I was probably the least popular kid in class. Nobody liked me, and I had problems on the team…High school was rough.”

“But…why?”

“I think I told you I’ve always had problems falling for the wrong guys,” Jacob said. “The same happened in high school. It’s happening again, too.”

Kayden thought of Duncan in Chemistry class. “How many guys have you gone after?”

Jacob shrugged, and finally, he seemed just as uncomfortable as Kayden felt. “One of the guys on the team turned me in for having a crush on him, and I’m now officially kicked out of school.

“W-what?” Kayden gaped at him. “Y-you got kicked out of school?”

“Yep. It just happened the day before last…I got called to the dean’s office and everything,” Jacob said, shaking his head. “I had to stay on the team to keep my scholarship, but once that last complaint about me came to the coach, he had to cut me. I can’t wait to tell my parents.”

“That’s…terrible.

“Yeah, and I didn’t do anything to that guy either,” Jacob scoffed. “I told him I had feelings for him, but that’s about it.”

“You have feelings for a lot of people,” Kayden said slowly.

“Yeah.” Jacob sighed. “But it’s not like anyone ever likes me back. The guys are usually straight or already taken.”

Kayden felt bad for him. “Maybe you should try a gay dating site,” he suggested. “You’re attractive enough. You shouldn’t have too many troubles.”

“I’m on one actually,” Jacob laughed. “You wouldn’t believe how many first and last dates I’ve had. Nobody wants any commitment. What you and Trent have seems to be unique.”

“Is that what you want?” Kayden asked. “A commitment?”

Jacob stopped laughing. “Yes. More than anything.” He gazed at Kayden for a long moment, his green eyes heated. “I really thought for a moment you’d be the one.”

Kayden looked away. “S-so what now? How long are you allowed to stay on campus?”

“I’m going back home this weekend once I finish packing,” Jacob said. “I have to start looking into different schools for next semester. My grades are good enough. I just want to get my degree.”

“You’re not staying for exams?”

“There’s no point. They won’t let me sit for them anyway. I’m done here.”

“I guess this is the last time I’ll see you.”

“Probably. I just wanted a chance to say goodbye.”

Kayden nodded. He wouldn’t have to worry about avoiding Jacob in class anymore. In a way, he thought this was probably for the best. Slowly, he relaxed into the couch with a little smile.

“You don’t have to look so relieved,” Jacob snorted. “You’re hurting my feelings now.”

Kayden giggled. “Sorry. You’ve just made things kind of difficult for the past couple weeks.”

“I really didn’t mean for it to turn out like this.” Jacob frowned. “I’m sorry, Kayden.”

“It’s okay.”

“No. Its not really,” Jacob said sadly. “I don’t know why I make people so uncomfortable, but you’re not the only one. That guy on the team, Duncan from class, Peter even…he broke it off with me. It wasn’t mutual.”

“I’m sorry, you just…” Kayden didn’t know how to explain it exactly. Jacob was just creepy.

“You don’t have to say anything,” Jacob said with another sigh, then he looked over his shoulder toward the front hall. “Trent’s taking an awfully long time. What do you think he’s doing out there?”

“I don’t know but I’m dying to find out.”

“There’s a great view of the street from the bedroom upstairs,” Jacob said suddenly. “Want to go take a look?”

“But…aren’t there people using the bed?”

“I was just up there using the bathroom,” Jacob said. “There’s nobody.”

Kayden hesitated. He didn’t know if it was a good idea to go anywhere with Jacob alone, but he really did want to take a peek. “Okay…just for a second, then I have to come back down to wait.”

“Sure.” Jacob got up and gestured around the couch. “Let’s see what he’s up to.”

The two boys slipped down the front hall and up the stairs. The sound of laughter and music followed them to the second floor, as well as a pair of girls who slipped into the bathroom at the top of the stairs, giggling about some boys. Kayden’s stomach sank as the bathroom slammed shut behind the girls. He didn’t exactly trust Jacob and he started to regret his decision as he realized how alone they were.

“Come on. Down here.” Jacob started down the hall and to the last room on the left, and Kayden trailed after him nervously.

It was the same bedroom he and Trent had used with Seth a few weekends back. Kayden stepped into the room and gazed dispassionately at the bed. The window across from it, however, called his name and he slid around Jacob and drew back the drapes.

Trent and Lucas stood behind the truck, talking to a police officer. Trent had his arms crossed and he looked extremely bored. Kayden smiled a little at his obvious discomfort, but his smile fell away as he studied the truck. It was in terrible shape, and little bits of plastic and glass glittered from the pavement below it. A dark Jeep was parked a little further up with the grill smashed, the obvious culprit in the incident, and by it, a girl with long, curly hair was talking to another officer. Maggie.

“Maggie?” Kayden whispered. “What is she doing down there?”

“What was that?”

Kayden glanced back at Jacob, just in time to see him shut and lock the door. “Uh…Trent’s ex-girlfriend is down there.”

“Trent has a lot of exes doesn’t he?” Jacob drawled. “A lot of vengeful ones, too.”

“Er…I guess.”

“She’s the one that told me you’d be here tonight,” Jacob said with a creepy grin. “She’s the one who helped me set this up.”

“S-set what up?” Kayden stuttered.

“Tonight, silly,” Jacob laughed. “My last chance to say goodbye to you, and to finally get back at Trent.”

“G-get back at Trent?”

“I’ve been lusting after you for months,” Jacob purred, stepping closer. “It’s only fair I get a taste before I go. Fuck Trent and fuck you for turning me down every time.”

“W-what?”

“I’ve waited long enough,” Jacob said as he closed the distance between them and looked down into Kayden’s upturned face. “I’m finally going to have you.”

Kayden blinked in surprise. “Y-you are?”

Jacob took Kayden’s chin between his fingers and smiled. “Yes. And I don’t care if you consent. I’d rather you didn’t, actually.”

Kayden whimpered, and slowly, Jacob leaned in to kiss him on the lips. Kayden kept his mouth firmly sealed, but Jacob continually probed his lips with his tongue. The kiss went on and on and Kayden’s head spun in confusion. He didn’t know what to do next. Frantic, his mind jumped to Trent’s self-defense lessons, and he firmed his resolve, then quickly brought his knee up into Jacob’s groin.

“Feisty!” Jacob blocked him with his forearm, then pulled away with a grin. “I like that.”

Kayden gaped up at him in horror. “L-let me go.”

No.” Jacob grabbed him around the bicep, and his big, powerful hand totally enclosed Kayden’s tiny, little arm. “I don’t want to.”

“Help!” Kayden yanked against him. “Somebody help me!”

With a growl, Jacob pulled Kayden around forcefully and locked his arm around his throat. “Just relax.”

But Kayden didn’t relax. His mind flashed back to his earlier lesson with Trent, the chokehold move, and he tried to turn in Jacob’s hold, so he could push away from him like he had Trent, but he couldn’t turn his body. Jacob was pressing down hard on his windpipe, and he couldn’t escape. He grabbed Jacob’s forearm as his air became short. He couldn’t breathe and spots appeared in front of his vision.

“I’m not letting you go,” Jacob growled. “You’d better stop struggling or you’ll pass out.”

“No! Let me go! Let me goooo!” Kayden yelled, and Jacob forced his arm down harder until he choked, and he tried to scream but nothing but a gurgling sound came out. Suddenly, Jacob lifted him off the floor and Kayden kicked his legs out in front of him as his vision rapidly started to fade. He clawed at Jacob’s arm and fought with all his might, but it did no good. Within seconds, he lost consciousness and fell limp against the larger boy’s body.

***

Kayden woke with his arms over his head. He looked up and saw his wrists were knotted to the metal headboard with a belt…

“Good. You’re awake,” Jacob murmured, and Kayden looked up to see the other boy kneeling at the edge of the bed, naked and stroking his hard cock. “I wanted you conscious for this next part.”

Kayden swallowed, only to realize there was a sock stuffed in his mouth. Panicked, he looked down at Jacob’s length and saw it was intimidatingly thick.

“I’ve been dreaming about undressing you for a while now,” Jacob said, then he released his cock and crawled closer until he was between Kayden’s legs. “I can’t believe how close I am to getting you naked…”

Mmmhmm!” Kayden pulled helplessly against his restraints as Jacob leaned closer and started with the buttons on his shirt. Jacob’s fingers were nimble, and he made short work of the line of closures along Kayden’s front. He opened the shirt, then pushed up the cotton tee underneath and paused.

“Nipple rings?” Jacob laughed, and Kayden closed his eyes in embarrassment. “Wow, what have you and Trent been up to?” Jacob pinched Kayden’s tender right nipple. “They’re cute.”

Kayden arched away from Jacob’s fingers, but Jacob pinched him a second time and much harder as well. Kayden moaned pitifully into his gag.

“I wonder what other treasures you have hidden,” Jacob murmured, releasing Kayden’s pierced nipple and reaching down for his fly. “What’s next? Tattoos?”

Kayden blinked back tears as Jacob worked the zipper down, then hooked his fingers under the waistband of his pants. He pulled everything off in one vigorous pull.

“Shaved bare…” Jacob chuckled. “Is that how Trent likes you?”

Tears rolled down Kayden’s cheeks. He’d never felt so helpless in his life. He didn’t want this, but Jacob didn’t care.

“You’re so small, and sweet looking,” Jacob said softly, taking Kayden’s little cock in his hand. “Trent may be an asshole, but he has good taste. You’re perfect, Kayden.”

Kayden continued to cry as Jacob stroked his cock. His nimble fingers knew just how to touch him, and it took a minute of concentrated effort, but slowly, Kayden’s penis started to respond.

“So beautiful, Kayden,” Jacob murmured, his green eyes roaming over Kayden’s body, heavy with lust. “I can’t wait to come inside of you.”

MMMM!

Jacob released Kayden’s penis and forced his right leg up and then back, so Kayden’s knee was pinned to his chest. Kayden tried to squirm away, but when Jacob reached between his cheeks and brushed a finger against the base of his plug, he froze. “What’s this?” Jacob snorted, grabbing onto the base with both fingers. “A butt plug?”

“Mmph!” Kayden kicked him away, but Jacob easily secured his free leg and forced it back with the other. He leaned his full weight onto Kayden and reached down to prod the plug inside of him.

“You’re Trent’s little sex toy, aren’t you?” Jacob growled. “Always ready for his cock…”

Kayden whined into his gag. He was totally pinned, and he couldn’t stop Jacob from removing his special plug. Slowly, he felt the object slide out of his body, and then gasped when he was emptied and his hole spasmed in response.

Jacob grinned down at him. “Guess I don’t have to worry about preparing you.”

Kayden gazed at him with wide, horrified eyes. Noooo!

Jacob scooted closer and angled his hips. He caught his bottom lip between his teeth, then rubbed his cock against Kayden’s entrance. He pushed inside, and Kayden moaned as he was stretched against his will.

Slowly, Jacob slid his cock deep into Kayden’s body. He wasn’t as big as Trent, but Kayden felt like the length was burning him from the inside out. Jacob’s cock was thick, and it caused pain. The feeling was wrong and unwanted, and Kayden arched his hips to get away, but Jacob only slid deeper. It seemed to take forever, and Kayden watched the other boy with a tangible sense of hatred as he worked his hips. When he bottomed out, Jacob tipped his head back and groaned. “God yes. Finally.

Kayden whined in despair as Jacob’s pubes scratched his naked bottom. Jacob was all the way inside… Trent was never going to forgive him.

Jacob reached between Kayden’s legs again and grasped his cock as he started to move. “Don’t cry, Kayden. This is supposed to feel good.”

The tears had slowed, but Kayden was still crying. The pain was fading, but he didn’t care. He turned his face away so he could cry miserably into the pillow.

“No sweetie,” Jacob murmured, stroking Kayden with his clever fingers. “I want you to come while I’m inside of you. It’s part of my fantasy, so I won’t stop until you do…”

Kayden sobbed. He loved when Trent fucked him to orgasm, but this felt dirty. His penis had gone down while Jacob entered him, but he was hard again in just moments. Jacob had found his prostate and he jabbed it repeatedly with the tip of his fat dick. Kayden thrashed his head back and forth as he was forced into full hardness. It felt good, but wrong, but still very good, and he couldn’t stand the guilt.

“That feels good, doesn’t it,” Jacob purred, fucking Kayden at a steady pace. His hand was firm on his cock and even as Kayden got closer to orgasm, he hated every minute of it, but he focused everything he had on Jacob’s fingers and imagined it was Trent’s hand instead. If he had to come to make this end, then he just wanted to get it over with.

Jacob sped up as Kayden’s asshole loosened around him. His face was filled with pleasure, and Kayden squeezed his eyes shut with shame. Eventually, the vague thoughts of Trent had Kayden squirting over Jacob’s hand. He groaned pathetically into his gag as he rode out his orgasm with frantic little hip thrusts.

“Mmm, that’s good, Kayden,” Jacob hummed, then he raised his soiled hand to his mouth and tasted his sperm. “It’s delicious.” He plowed his cock deep into Kayden a few more times, licking his hand with obvious relish, then he too came with a yell.

Kayden kept his eyes shut as Jacob came down from his orgasm, panting above him with ragged breaths of air. He didn’t want to look at Jacob ever again.

“That was even better than I imagined,” Jacob chuckled, then he squashed Kayden flat against the mattress and leaned in for another kiss.

Kayden let it happen. He didn’t open his mouth, but he just felt defeated. What was the point of fighting? Jacob had taken everything from him…

After a moment of passionless kissing, Jacob drew away and rolled off the bed. “Well, I’d better get out of here before Trent comes looking for you.”

Kayden peeled his eyes open and watched through his lashes as Jacob pulled his clothes on. He was moving quickly, but Kayden didn’t much care. He had no hope of being saved now.

Once Jacob was dressed, he stood straight with a smile, then fixed his hair with an absent hand. “I really hate to do this to you, but I’m going to have to leave you there.”

Kayden whined in protest.

“Sorry, Kayden, but I can’t have you raising the alarm bells until I’m out of here,” Jacob said curtly. “I need a head start.”

Kayden watched in horror as Jacob strode to the door and unlocked it.

“It’s been nice knowing you, Kayden,” Jacob said sweetly, then with a smile, he breezed out of the room and shut the door gently behind him.

Kayden screamed into his gag the second he was alone. He pulled as hard as he could on his bonds, but they didn’t give. He threw his body around in frustration but that didn’t help either. The bed creaked beneath him, but it wasn’t very loud over the music pounding through the floor.

He was trapped until someone else found him…how humiliating.

 

TxK

 

Trent and Lucas watched the tow truck pull away with the Raptor. It was totally fucked, and it would need tons of repairs.

Maggie sat across the street in her Jeep, finishing her call with the insurance company. Her ride wasn’t in good shape either, but apparently it was driveable. She was waiting for her friend or something, but Trent had a feeling she was just sticking around to enjoy his misery.

“I guess that’s it then,” Lucas said with a sigh. He patted Trent on the back, then drew him toward the house. “How about I call Vince for a ride home? I know this sorta ruined the party.”

“Yeah, maybe going home would be best,” Trent grumbled, glaring one last time over his shoulder at Maggie, then turning to follow Lucas. “I’m not much in the mood anymore.”

“I figured.”

As they walked through Seth’s gate, the front door opened and a tall, dark haired boy rushed down the steps. He had his head down, so Trent didn’t recognize him at first, but then he nearly ran into Lucas and Trent caught sight of his vibrant green eyes.

“Excuse me,” Jacob said, stepping out of Lucas’s way.

“Oh, no, excuse me,” Lucas said kindly. “Goodness, I nearly ran straight into you.”

“It’s fine,” Jacob said, then hurried past and slipped through the gate.

Trent stopped and watched Jacob dash across the street. His eyes narrowed into slits when he realized he was heading for Maggie’s Jeep. The dark-haired boy rounded the car and jumped in the passenger seat, and then Maggie pulled away from the curb.

“You coming?”

Trent stepped past Lucas and strode purposefully through the door. He battled his way down the hallway and into the living room. Kayden and Seth weren’t on the couch, and Trent’s blood went cold. He pushed through to the kitchen next, and quickly scanned the room. A group of dumb freshmen were slamming shots over the sink, but still, Kayden was nowhere in sight.

Frantic, Trent turned for the basement and took the stairs two at a time. He spotted Seth by the ping pong table, but again, no Kayden. He stalked closer and grabbed the other boy by the shoulder. “Where’s Kayden?”

Seth blinked in surprise. “Trent…you’re back.”

“I was only outside for thirty minutes! What did you do with my boyfriend?!”

“H-he isn’t upstairs?” Seth asked. “I left him on the couch so I could come check on the guests. I kind of forgot about him, to be honest.”

“What?!”

“You weren’t really expecting me to hang out with him, were you?” Seth tucked his hair behind his ears with a haughty smile. “He’s boring, Trent. I don’t know how you can stand being with him. I mean, if you were with me, it’d be a party every night…We could smoke and fuck every single day, and it’d be so romantic…”

Trent saw red as Seth continued to fantasize about a relationship that would never be. Without even thinking about it, he balled his hand into a fist, then socked Seth right in the mouth.

“What the…fuck?!” Seth grabbed his bleeding mouth in a panic.

“I’m sorry I ever slept with you,” Trent drawled. “Kayden may be boring, but you’re toxic.”

“What’s that supposed to mean?!”

“It means, I’m never coming back to this fucking place,” Trent said, then turned and flew up the stairs. Kayden had to be somewhere in this fucking house, and he had to find him.

Lucas waited in the living room. “Where’s Kayden?”

“I don’t fucking know!” Trent roared, then shoved past him and stalked down the hall for the stairs. Up on the second-floor landing, the bathroom door was shut, and Trent banged on it with his palm. “Kayden?”

“Occupied!” barked a reedy feminine voice, and Trent backed away with a glare.

He started down the hallway, checking each room as he went, until there was only one left. It was the room Trent had taken Kayden’s virginity in, and he approached with a sense of dread.

The door was closed, and he paused to knock. “Kayden? You in there?”

Mmmmmhpp!!!”

Trent’s eyes widened. He grabbed the doorknob and pushed it open. Inside, Kayden was half naked on the bed. His pants had been discarded on the floor and his top was pushed up to his chest. His arms were tied over his head and fastened to the headboard, and there was a spot of wetness on the sheets between his thighs. Trent knew instantly he’d been raped. “Oh fuck no.”

“Mmmm!” Kayden moaned, and Trent realized he had a sock stuffed in his mouth. He hurried across the room and pulled it out. “Trent! Trent…I’m so sorry, Jacob—”

“I just saw that fucker,” Trent growled. “He jumped in the car with Maggie.”

“He planned all of this,” Kayden cried, big, heart wrenching tears rolling down his sweet cheeks. “He and Maggie. It was all set up so he could rape me!”

“I shouldn’t have left you.” Trent rested a knee on the bed, then leaned in to start on the belt knotting Kayden’s hands. “This is my fault…what the fuck was I thinking?!”

“It’s not your fault,” Kayden blubbered. “Seth left me by myself as soon as you went outside, and I was all alone. I just wanted someone to talk to. I was so stupid. I shouldn’t have let Jacob sit next to me.”

Goddamnit!” Trent cursed. “No, you shouldn’t have let him anywhere near you. I told you to stay away from that fuck…” He yanked at the belt with all his strength and finally undid the knot. Kayden threw his arms around him as soon as he was free and pressed his wet, tearful face into his tee.

“I’m sorry!

Trent gently stroked his hair. “Did he hurt you?”

“N-not really,” Kayden muttered into his shirt. “He made me come, actually.”

Trent frowned. “He made you come?”

“Yes…”

Trent hugged Kayden close and kissed him on the top of the head. He knew Kayden needed his comfort, but all he could think about was getting back at Jacob and Maggie. The car accident hadn’t even been the goal. It’d been nothing but a distraction…

Suddenly, Lucas poked his head into the room. “Trent?”

“Yeah. Here.” Trent cut him a sharp look, and Lucas stopped in the doorway and slowly took in the scene.

“Oh my. What happened?”

“Remember that guy that was messing with Kayden?” Trent asked. “You sent me his schedule.”

“Jacob?”

“That was him who almost ran into you outside,” Trent growled. “He just finished raping Kayden.”

Lucas blinked in amazement. “Wow.”

“Can you get me Jacob’s dorm room?” Trent asked. “I need to find him. Tonight.”

“I could,” Lucas said slowly. “But if Kayden’s been raped, then we should take him to the hospital.”

“Fuck that,” Trent growled. “So the police can deal with him? I’d rather handle this myself.”

“Trent. That’s not a wise idea.”

“When’s Vince picking us up?” Trent hissed. “I want to take Kayden home.”

“He’ll be here any minute,” Lucas said. “When I called, he was already leaving his dad’s house.”

“Good.” Trent gently pushed Kayden away, then reached for his discarded clothes on the floor. “Get dressed, baby,” he murmured. “We’re leaving, okay?”

“Okay.”

Trent kept a hand on Kayden’s lower back as he got into his pants. He never should have left him alone…he blamed himself for what had just happened, but he wanted to get even either way. He didn’t know how, yet, but he would. When Kayden was dressed, he pulled him close and kissed him tenderly on the lips. “Hold on to me. We’re going down to wait for Vince.”

Kayden nodded, then slipped his arm around Trent. They got off the bed together and joined Lucas at the door, and the three of them started down the hall.

Seth was at the bottom of the stairs. “Everything alright?”

“No,” Trent snapped as he reached the landing and took in the stoner’s appearance. Seth’s bottom lip was already swelling, but still, Trent shook with anger. “Everything is not alright.”

“Trent,” Kayden whimpered, trembling against him in fear. “Don’t…”

Trent glared heatedly into Seth’s red-rimmed eyes, then decided to let it go. “Get the fuck out of my face. I don’t have time for you.”

Seth stumbled back and let Trent and Kayden walk past. Lucas followed right behind them, and they headed out of the house.

As fate would have it, Vince’s green Range Rover pulled up to the curb just as they were exiting the house. Trent kept his arm around Kayden and hustled him to the car. He placed the little Korean in the backseat, then climbed in beside him.

“I heard about your truck,” Vince said as Trent settled into his seat. “Sorry, man.”

Trent took Kayden’s hand. “There’s worse shit going on than a fucking car accident.”

“Uh…there is?”

Trent glared at him as Lucas got in the front.

“What’s going on?” Vince asked the blond. “Trent says something worse happened.”

“I’ll tell you later.” Lucas gave Vince a loaded look. “Just go.”

“Jeez, alright.” Vince snorted, then pulled away from the curb.

The car was silent as they started down the street. As they drove, Kayden curled into Trent’s side and hid his face. He was crying again, and Trent hugged him close, then played a hand through his hair. Vengeance was still on his mind, but he knew he had to see to Kayden first.

When they got back to the house, Trent helped Kayden from the car, and took him into the house through the garage. He paid his two friends little mind and focused everything he had on his boyfriend instead. He knew Lucas and Vince were falling behind so they could gossip about them, but he didn’t care.

“Let me run you a bath,” Trent murmured as they walked down the hallway for the stairs. “I’ll give you a nice rub down, then put you to bed.”

“Sounds nice,” Kayden whispered, leaning heavily into Trent’s side. “I just want to be with you.

“You are with me,” Trent said gently. “And I’m never leaving you again…I am so sorry for what happened to you, Kayden.”

Kayden didn’t say anything as they took the stairs, and Trent sighed and drew him down the hall for the bathroom.

“Take your clothes off,” he instructed when they got inside, then he went straight for the bathtub and started the water.

Kayden paused in the middle of the room and hesitated. He seemed to be debating with himself, and Trent watched him curiously as water filled the basin. Finally, Kayden stepped out of his shoes, then began with the buttons on his shirt. His fingers were shaking, and Trent raised an eyebrow in confusion.

“You okay?”

“I just…” Kayden finished with his shirt and let it fall open. There was still a white t-shirt underneath, but he shrank into himself like he was totally bare. “I don’t want to be naked right now.”

“You’re full of some other guys come, Kayden. You need a bath,” Trent drawled. “Come on. Just get in the tub.”

Hesitantly, Kayden shrugged out of his shirt, then he worked on his fly next and pushed his pants to his knees, but he wouldn’t bare himself. Trent sighed and looked away.

“Just get in already. I won’t watch.”

There was a flurry of movement. Clothes fell to the floor, and then Trent heard Kayden climb into the water. When he looked again, Kayden sat in the bathtub with his knees drawn close to his chest. His arms were wrapped around them, and Trent couldn’t see anything of importance.

“So, I can’t see you naked anymore?”

Kayden looked down at his knees. “Jacob saw every part of me. He touched me everywhere…I just feel so violated.”

Trent grit his teeth as he reached for the bar of soap and a washcloth, then dipped it into the water to get a lather. “I’m going to murder him.”

“You’d better do it soon,” Kayden said in a little voice. “Jacob says he got kicked out of school. He’s leaving this weekend.”

“Kicked out of school?” Trent grunted. “For what?”

“He says someone on the team complained about him…”

“Pfft. He’s probably raping people left and right,” Trent said as he ran the washcloth over Kayden’s back. “Fucking freak.”

“Probably,” Kayden muttered. “I don’t think I’m the first person he’s done that too.”

“Goddamn Seth,” Trent growled as he moved on to work on Kayden’s arms. “I punched him in the mouth for leaving you. I shouldn’t have expected him to look after you, but I was.”

“Do we have to keep going over there?” Kayden asked. “I really don’t like Seth…”

“No,” Trent said firmly. “We aren’t going over there again. That was the last time.”

Kayden smiled a little and uncurled so Trent could wash his chest. There were bubbles in the water now, and he was properly hidden below the suds.

When Trent finished with his front, he handed Kayden the cloth. “Do your bottom yourself. I don’t want to make you uncomfortable.”

Kayden blushed, but took the cloth and reached down to get his asshole. He made soft sounds of pain as he cleaned himself, and Trent couldn’t help becoming aroused as he listened. He ignored it though and moved onto Kayden’s hair. He washed the thick black locks with a tropical smelling shampoo, then had him lean back so he could rinse out the soap. He massaged Kayden’s slender shoulders with his broad hands when he was done. He just wanted him to relax.

“I tried my best to use every defense move you taught me,” Kayden moaned as his shoulders were rubbed. “It didn’t work. I was too weak.”

“We’ll keep practicing,” Trent said in a deep, comforting voice. “Don’t worry, you’ll get better. I’ll make sure of it.”

Kayden smiled a little. “Maybe I should take some Taekwondo.”

“Maybe you should,” Trent said, and he didn’t actually think it sounded like a bad idea. “I’ll look and see if there’s any classes on campus.”

Kayden laughed. “That’d make a great elective for my educational studies.”

“It would.”

Trent took care of Kayden in the bath for another twenty minutes, then he pulled the plug on the drain, and got Kayden a towel.

Kayden got out in a flash, exposing himself for only the briefest of moments before he wrapped the towel around his body. He looked so sweet and shy, Trent didn’t hesitate to pick him up and carry him from the room. Across the hall, Trent set Kayden on the bed and brushed his wet hair back with a tender hand. It was dark outside, and the room was dimly lit with the desk lamp. “I have to go, Kayden. I have things I need to take care of.”

“Are you going to beat up Jacob?”

Yes.

Kayden nodded slowly. “Just…be careful.”

“I will be,” Trent said, then leaned in and caught Kayden’s lips in a kiss. It was chaste, and neither of them opened their mouths, but it was also warm and affectionate.

“I love you,” Kayden whispered against Trent’s lips.

“I love you too.”

Trent got up and left the bedroom. When he got downstairs, he heard the TV playing in the living room and went straight there.

Vince and Lucas were sitting on the couch, pouring over Vince’s phone. The TV was playing another movie, but neither boy was watching the show.

“Did you find out where Jacob’s dorm is?” Trent asked and both Vince and Lucas flinched in surprise.

“Yeah, we just got a text back from Sarah,” Vince said. “He’s in Toyon Hall.”

“I really don’t think this is a good idea,” Lucas said to Trent, looking at him sternly over the back of the couch. “I know you want to get even, but this isn’t the right way to go about it.”

“This is the only way to go about it,” Trent growled. “He raped my boyfriend. I can’t let him get away with this unscathed.”

Vince nodded in agreement. “I’d do the same thing if someone hurt Sarah.”

Trent rolled his eyes. “Let’s hope that never happens.”

“Yeah. Let’s.”

“Well,” Trent drawled. “I guess I’m going to Toyon Hall…Anybody want to loan me their car?”

Lucas and Vince looked at each other.

“You can take mine,” Vince said slowly. “It’s still in the garage and the keys are on the dash.”

“Great,” Trent said, then with a smile, he turned and started back down the hall.

When he got to the Range Rover, he backed it out of the garage, then whipped around for the gate. Trent wasn’t familiar with Toyon Hall, but he had a good idea where the resident dorms were located. When he got to campus, he slowed as he passed the sorority houses. He’d have to come back for Chi Omega later. Maggie wasn’t getting out of this scot-free… He took a left on Arguello Way and followed the signs to his destination.

Toyon Hall was another large brick building covered in ivy. There was a fountain in front of it and trees on either side. Trent parked in the parking lot across from the dorms then got out and stalked purposefully through the grass. It was dark out, but he stuck to the shadows to go unnoticed. There was a small group of students talking around the fountain and Trent crept around them, then slipped into the building.

The doors opened to a wide hallway filled with archways. To the right was a fireplace with a cluster of couches arranged around it. They were filled with studying students, and Trent hurried past them before he was seen and took the stairs at the back of the hallway.

There were three floors above with dorm rooms, and Trent stalked each one, looking at the names on the doors. He was midway through the second level when he spotted Jacob’s name with a little football sticker next to it. There was another name on the door. Chris. And Trent hoped his roommate wasn’t home.

Trent stopped in front of the door, feet spread and a scowl on his face. He knocked twice, then dropped his hands at his sides to wait.

He heard a familiar voice inside, and the rustle of blankets. “Chris? You back already?” The door opened just a crack and that was Trent’s chance. He barreled through the door and knocked Jacob flat on his back.

“So you messed with Kayden again!” Trent jeered as he straddled Jacob’s chest and pinned his arms down with his knees. “Even after I warned you…”

“Fuck you.” Jacob struggled to flip Trent, but he wouldn’t be budged. He glared up at him with angry green eyes. “If it wasn’t for you, Kayden and I would be dating right now.”

With a growl, Trent brought his fist down and socked Jacob on the nose. “So you went and raped him? What the fuck’s wrong with you?”

Jacob reeled as blood trickled out of his nose.

“If it wasn’t for me, you would have raped him sooner, right?” Trent punched him again, hard in the mouth. “You’re a fucking predator. What? Did you rape one of your teammates as well? Is that why you’re leaving Stanford?”

Jacob spat blood. “I’ve never raped anybody.”

“That’s obviously a lie,” Trent sneered. “You must do this regularly.”

“Kayden wants me,” Jacob gasped. “I could feel it in the way his body reacted…I made him come, do you know that?”

Trent punched Jacob again, then again, and he made a wet, wheezing sound, so Trent hit him a few more times just to silence his stupid mouth. When Jacob was unconscious, he got up and stood over his prone body. He kicked Jacob’s legs apart, then booted him swiftly in the balls. “Fucker,” he said, then turned and left the room.

Nobody was in the hallway. Nobody cared, and Trent couldn’t believe how easy that had been.

When he got back to the car, he drove down Arguello, then turned onto Campus Drive. He went straight to Chi Omega, a beautiful white house with a perfectly landscaped lawn, and sped up as he approached the curb. He bumped over the sidewalk and drove straight into the grass.

“Fucking bitch!” He bellowed as he fishtailed through the front yard. He drove in wide circles that scarred the virginal lawn with deep, muddy tire tracks. He made sure to tear up the flowerbed along the front and to flatten the bushes, as well. Just as he was finishing, a couple girls came out on the front steps and started to yell, and Trent drove off laughing.

He wished he’d been able to think up something a bit more clever, but he was satisfied with the quick vengeance. He drove home with Vince’s radio blasting and sang cheerfully most of the way.

When Trent got home, he parked Vince’s muddy Range Rover in the garage, then went inside. Vince and Lucas were still in the living room, and they looked up when he approached.

“Back already?” Lucas drawled. “You weren’t even gone an hour.”

“It went well,” Trent said, smiling. “I found Jacob first thing, then stopped by the sorority house on my way back.”

Lucas raised an eyebrow. “How’d that go?”

“You might need to wash your car in the morning,” Trent said to Vince. “I drove it through that bitch’s yard. I didn’t know how else to get back at her.”

Vince frowned. “Um, okay?”

“So what did you do to Jacob?” Lucas asked, peering at Trent with interest. “You don’t look like you were in a fight.”

“I wasn’t.” Trent beamed. “I got Jacob on his back and beat him unconscious.”

“Oh, Trent…”

Trent shrugged halfhearted. “Nobody even noticed. I think most of the kids were downstairs, or at home with their families.”

“Well, that’s good.”

“Yep,” Trent said easily. “Now, I’m gonna go to take a shower and get in bed with Kayden. He needs me.”

Lucas nodded, and Trent turned to go upstairs, he heard the other two talking behind his back, but he didn’t care what they had to say.

 

TxK

Kayden woke with the sun in his eyes. He felt extra crumby and slowly, the memories from last night floated to the surface. With a moan, he rolled onto his side and found himself nose to nose with Trent.

“Morning baby,” Trent said softly, then reached up to stroke Kayden’s cheek.

Kayden smiled a little and leaned into the touch. “Morning.”

“I got you breakfast. Are you hungry?”

Shyly, Kayden nodded, and Trent kissed him on the nose, then rolled over to get a takeaway box off the bedside table. He sat up and presented it to Kayden, smiling.

“I had DoorDash pick up some French toast from Joanie’s.”

Kayden sat up too and took it from him carefully. He opened the lid and smiled when he saw the same French Toast with wild berries he’d eaten weeks ago at the café. Trent handed him some plastic silverware and he immediately dug in.

“So, I visited Jacob last night,” Trent said as Kayden stuffed his mouth. “He wasn’t so tough. I beat him real good, then kicked him in the balls for good measure.”

“Wow,” Kayden said around his mouthful. “And he didn’t fight back?”

“I had his arms trapped,” Trent gloated. “He couldn’t do a damned thing.”

Kayden swallowed nervously. “He isn’t going to come after you, is he?”

“So what if he does,” Trent said. “I’ll be waiting for him.”

“He said he’s leaving this weekend, so he probably won’t be around for much longer anyway,” Kayden said, then took another bite of his food.

“Lucky for him,” Trent sneered. “I’d make his life hell if he stayed.”

Kayden silently continued with his meal.

“I was looking at the Taekwondo classes, too, while you were asleep,” Trent said casually. “They look cool. I might actually take them with you. We can start as soon as the new semester rolls around.”

Kayden snorted with amusement. “I wasn’t being serious.”

“Well, I was,” Trent said firmly. “Come on. We’ll do it together. It’ll be fun.”

“Can I think about it?” Kayden asked and Trent nodded. Slowly, Kayden went back to his food and devoured the entire container. He was hungry and the food helped with his headache a little as well.

When he was done, Trent took the takeaway box and set it back on the side table. He laid down again and drew Kayden into his arms. “Was that sweet enough for you?”

“Yes,” Kayden whispered. “Very.”

“Mmm.” Trent leaned in and kissed Kayden on the mouth. He teased the parting between his lips, then pushed his tongue inside for a taste. “It is sweet. Extra sweet.”

Kayden realized they were both completely naked as Trent drew him in for another kiss. He thrust his hips toward Kayden’s, and he flinched when he felt his thick erection prod him in the belly. “Trent…” he pulled away. “I don’t think I can do this.”

“Do what?” Trent asked in a deep voice, rubbing his cock against Kayden’s firm upper thigh. “Fuck?”

“I-I’m not in the mood,” Kayden whined.

“Then I’ll get you in the mood,” Trent said simply, and he leaned in for another kiss and swallowed Kayden’s protests. He reached down with one large hand and caught both their cocks, pressing them together warmly.

Kayden moaned into Trent’s mouth as he was masturbated. It felt good, but it was also reminding him of Jacob’s bold touch from the night before. He didn’t like the thought, and his penis remained soft.

Trent kissed him passionately for some time, squeezing their cocks in his skillful hand. He seemed at a loss when Kayden refused to respond. “Kayden…are you okay?”

“I’m not!” Kayden cried, and Trent pulled away and took his face instead.

“What are you thinking?” he asked, looking deep into Kayden’s eyes.

“I-I’m thinking about Jacob!”

Trent frowned. “That’s not good.”

“No.” Kayden’s eyes filled with tears. “I just keep thinking about how he touched me…”

“That stupid motherfucker,” Trent said angrily. “I knew I should have kicked him harder…”

BRRING, BRRING!

Kayden sat up in a panic. That was his old phone on the desk. It had to be Mark.

BRRING, BRRING, BRRING!

He dashed across the room for the desk. He got to his phone just in time and answered breathlessly. “Hi dad.”

“Kayden.” Mark already sounded grouchy. “Are you alright?”

“Yep. Just fine,” Kayden lied. “I just finished breakfast and you surprised me is all.”

“Oh. Well, how was your dinner last night,” Mark asked. “It was unusual not having you at the table.”

“It was…fine.”

“That’s good.”

“Yeah.”

There was an awkward silence and Kayden looked across the room at Trent, propped against the headboard with a scowl on his face. Trent raised his eyebrows in question, and Kayden shrugged in response.

“So, about next Friday with the grandparents,” Mark began. “I need you to come, and I won’t take no for an answer.”

“Uh…”

“I’ll try to keep them out of the house, so they don’t notice you’re gone, but I need you to come to the dinner. Without your boyfriend. It’s the very least you can do.”

“So, we’re going to pretend nothing’s different?”

“That’s right,” Mark said. “I’ve thought about it for a few days now. I think it’ll work.”

“I don’t know, dad…”

“What do you mean you don’t know?!”

Kayden flinched, but he stood his ground. “I don’t want to lie about who I am. I’m tired of being someone I’m not.”

“It’s just for one night,” Mark snapped. “All I need you to do is pretend your dating Audrey, like you were, then the grandparents will be satisfied, and you can go back to your gay little lifestyle, and no one will be the wiser.”

“But I’m not dating Audrey, Ian is.”

“I know that,” Mark grunted. “But they don’t. They think the two of you are a couple and will be married soon.”

Kayden sighed heavily. “Why can’t we just tell them the truth?”

“Because there’s way too much drama going on for them to handle,” Mark said firmly. “I don’t want my father’s heart to give out, and I’m sure that’s what will happen if you’re honest.

Kayden blinked. “D-do you really think so?”

“I know so,” Mark snapped. “Father’s not in good condition, but he’s been saving up his energy all year for this trip. Everything needs to go according to plan.”

Kayden glanced at Trent again. He was frowning. “I…guess I could come for a while.”

“You need to come to the house first, so we can go as a family,” Mark said. “It’s imperative.”

“Okay.”

“Audrey’s coming as well,” Mark said. “We’re having a separate dinner for her parents later in the week, but I won’t need you for that.”

Kayden nodded. At least his bestie would be there. “Do I need to dress up?”

“Of course,” Mark said. “But your mother already has an outfit picked out for you. We need you to arrive promptly at five.”

“Alright. I guess I’ll see you next Friday then.”

“Good,” Mark said. “I knew I could count on you.”

The compliment left Kayden mysteriously empty. “Thanks…”

“See you next week,” Mark said cheerfully, then he hung up and Kayden was left listening to dead air.

“So you’re going to the thing with the grandparents after all?” Trent asked in the sudden silence. “What did you just agree to?”

“I guess I agreed to go to the dinner next week. With Audrey as my date.” “Kayden said, dropping the phone to his side. “Dad says my grandfather’s heart will give out if I tell him I’m gay, so we’re keeping everything else a secret.”

“A secret?” Trent scowled. “And what about Ian? You’re stealing his girlfriend again?”

“I guess he’s taking one for the team,” Kayden said with a shrug. “I don’t know, Trent. I’m just trying to make my dad happy.”

“But why?” Trent asked. “Who cares about him? What about you? What do you want?”

“I’d rather bring you,” Kayden said shyly. “But I don’t want to make my grandpa’s heart give out.”

“He’s just making excuses,” Trent snapped. “If the guy was that fragile, he wouldn’t be flying halfway across the world to visit.”

Kayden left his phone on the desk and came back to the bed. “I don’t know. Maybe it’d just be better to fall in line for one more night and play my dad’s stupid game.”

“Why would it be better?

“Because once I do this, everything will go back to normal, and we can focus on us again.”

Trent looked at him intently with his glittering hazel eyes. “I think we need to focus on us now. You can’t even have sex with me because of what just happened…”

“I just…need some more time,” Kayden said awkwardly. “I’m not ready to have sex yet. And nothing you or I do is going to change that.”

“Pfft.” Trent rolled his eyes. “That’s bullshit. Maybe if I’d let you kick Jake a few times, you’d be feeling less bitter about it.”

Kayden shook his head. “I don’t want to kick anyone. I just want to forget it happened.”

Trent sighed, then threw off the covers and scooted closer so he could toss his arm around Kayden’s shoulders. “I think what we need to do is go downstairs to work out for a while.”

Kayden groaned.

“I know you hate it,” Trent chuckled. “But the endorphins always cheer you up.”

“Yeah, I guess.”

Trent ruffled Kayden’s hair then stood and stretched his arms over his head. His body was glorious, and Kayden studied the strong muscles in his abdomen. “Come on, Baby-Kay. Let’s get this day started.”

Kayden stood up too and slipped his arms around Trent’s waist. He hugged him desperately, and Trent dropped his arms around his shoulders and hugged him back. “I love you, Trent,” Kayden whispered against Trent’s soft, caramel skin. “I’m so glad to be here with you…”

“Mmm, I’m glad you’re here with me too,” Trent murmured, pressing his lips to the top of Kayden’s head and kissing him softly. “I love you, babe.”

Kayden relaxed against Trent’s body and shut his eyes. He couldn’t foresee what would happen next, but for now, he felt very comfortable in Trent’s embrace.

Copyright © 2020 mastershakeme; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Wow 4
  • Sad 2
  • Angry 6
Also, I'm always open to suggestions. That's why I'm sharing :P
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Well as difficult as it is to imagine Jacob shot to the front of the line as the biggest POS in the story. I was worried Trent was going to go overboard and possibly beat Jacob to death.I hope they consider getting Kayden some help after going through that.

  • Love 3
Link to comment

Move over mark my little red laser has two new targets, but while were on it jump off a cliff. Trent has a point if halabeoji has a bad heart He wouldnt be flying.

  • Haha 4
Link to comment

Poor Baby Kay! I knew Maggie was up to some bullshit but wow, I didn't see that coming. Jacob is a POS and I too thought Trent might kill Jacob or rape him even. I think Kayden will definitely need some counseling for sure. I'd love to see Trent crash the family dinner and I too foresee a very dramatic evening for the family,

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Link to comment

Well! I was right, but also wrong 😂 

I cannot stress enough that this is a bad idea for Kayden, bring Trent and to heck with Mark's stupid plan! It sounds like a horrible thing to say, but i hope this incedent gives Kayden some backbone. Hit that gym like it owes you money! Stop being such a wimp! A lovable little Asian wimp, but still a wimp! 😭❤️ 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment

I agree that it really seems like Jacob and Maggie are getting away with their crime.  The sad thing is -- and I'm sure there have been actual studies on this -- I would surmise that in 99% or more of rapes, this is what happens in real life.  I mean that the rape doesn't get reported to the police.  Unfortunately.  But it also makes sense.  Think about it, if you had just been raped, would you want to then have to deal with the dickhead police and the inevitable snide "you must have been asking for it" innuendos and looks.  Which would be infinitely worse in the case of a same-sex rape.  The whole thing sucks for Kayden.....but I have faith in his resiliancy!

  • Sad 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..