Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
Warnings: Racism, rape, abuse, discrimination, homophobia, violence, cursing, underage drinking and drug usage, Hetro relationships, but there will be NO m/f sex.

Teach Me Bad - 16. Mon, Tues, Wed: Trent

Trent had been at Maggie’s party since seven, smoking her shitty weed. He was avoiding the alcohol, because he knew better, but he didn’t think it would have helped anyway. He and Maggie were an item again and all the sorority girls smiled at them as they made their way around the room, conversing with all the different groups much to his boredom.

After they’d made their rounds, and Maggie and her girlfriends had taken a bunch of stupid pictures for Instagram, they found seats on the couch with one of the freshmen initiates, an Asian with her long hair pulled over her shoulder. The girls were chatting and smoking a blunt. Trent, however, was biding his time. He wanted to go, and his hands flexed anxiously in his lap as Maggie, her arm draped around him, played with the back of his hair. He was longing for his phone, but he’d left it in the truck on Maggie’s advice, so he was totally without it.

“So, how did that date go last night?” Maggie asked the Asian girl. Trent hadn’t bothered to catch her name, but he remembered her vaguely from last time.

“Oh, it was terrible,” the girl said as she released a cloud of smoke. “He wanted me to pay for half of the meal, and then he ate like a pig! It was hard to sit through.”

“You have to get a date for the winter formal,” Maggie said, banding her arm around Trent. “It’s absolutely imperative.”

The Asian girl passed the weed to Maggie, then shifted her gaze to Trent. “Is your friend Mitch single? He was hitting on me at a party last week, but I swore he had a girlfriend.”

“No, he’s single,” Trent drawled. “He and his girl broke up weeks ago.”

Maggie giggled, smoke coming out her nose as she did. “That crazy blond guy? Are you serious?”

“I’m so desperate for a date at this point,” the Asian girl muttered, then to Trent. “Do you think you could fix us up for the formal?”

“When is that thing again?”

“Right before finals.” Maggie passed Trent the smoke. “And you’re coming. You already promised.”

Trent sighed as he took the tiny roach from his fake-girlfriend. “I know I did.”

“It’s going to be so much fun. I’ve already got my dressed picked out,” the Asian girl said.

“Yeah, all you need now is a date.” Maggie laughed.

“I’m working on it,” the Asian frowned, then turned back to Trent. “Trent? Please?”

Trent released a smooth stream of smoke. “I don’t know if Mitch would want to come to something like a formal.

“But you’re coming,” the girl pointed out. “It could be a double date.”

“That’s a great idea, Trent,” Maggie said. “I’m sure you’d have a lot more fun if your friend came.”

“I’ll talk to him.” Trent took another long drag on the blunt, then ashed it in the tray with a scowl. “What time is it anyway? I should probably get going.”

“But it’s only ten,” Maggie whined. “You can stay another hour.”

“I’ve got a test in the morning,” Trent said, pulling away from the girl. “I need to get some sleep.”

“There’s a perfectly good bed upstairs. You can stay the night, you know,” Maggie said. “Come on. Don’t be lame.”

“All my school stuff is back at the house. It doesn’t make any sense to stay, Maggie,” Trent said firmly. “I’m leaving.”

Maggie pouted extravagantly.

“I’ve got a test in the morning, too, Mags,” the Asian girl said gently. “Maybe he’s right.”

“But…” Maggie’s bottom lip quivered. “I thought we’re having a good time.

“Yep,” Trent sneered. “We were, but now I’ve gotta go.”

Maggie looked deeply wounded. “Trent, I…”

Against his better judgement, Trent leaned in and kissed Maggie on the cheek. “I’ve got a super busy week, so I don’t know when I’ll see you next.”

“Oh, okay.”

“Girls.” Trent nodded at both females, then stood. “Have a nice night.”

“Bye Trent,” the Asian girl smiled.

Maggie watched him go with sad eyes. She said nothing, and Trent stepped away before she tried to stop him.

Outside, Trent found his truck parked on the curb and he hopped in with a huge sense of relief. The fake-dating was bullshit, but he’d done his part. Maggie and the sorority girls would do the rest and hopefully spread the necessary rumors, but Trent knew deep down he hadn’t seen the last of Ivy. He was just wasting his time…

He grabbed his phone out of the glove compartment and checked for messages. There was one missed call, from Kayden, and he instantly felt guilty for not telling him about the party. He hadn’t mentioned it earlier because he was only planning to stay for an hour or two, but three hours had passed and Trent quickly redialed Kayden’s number, hoping the other boy hadn’t been watching him on Instagram.

Kayden picked up after a couple rings, and he sounded dazed, so Trent knew he’d woken him. “Hello?”

“Kayden? It’s me. Sorry I didn’t answer your call earlier.”

“Trent? Where were you?”

Trent rubbed the back of his neck. “I was at Maggie’s for a couple hours and I didn’t have my phone.”

“Maggie’s?”

“Yeah,” Trent said. “She dragged me around the house showing me off to everyone. It was lame.”

“Did you…sleep with her?”

“No!” Trent yelled. “I kissed her on the cheek one time. Jesus, Kayden.”

“I wish you’d stop kissing people,” Kayden grumbled. “It’s not as bad as sleeping with them, but the kissing still isn’t right.”

“I know,” Trent snapped. “That’s why I only did it once, right at the end.”

Kayden sighed deeply. “My dad saw my nipple rings at the dinner table tonight.”

Trent paused. “Say that again?”

“I spilled my drink at dinner and bumped myself on the table ledge,” Kayden said mournfully. “There was blood and…everybody saw.”

“Blood? Did you tear it out?”

“No, but it’s still throbbing…Trent, I’m in so much trouble right now.”

Trent started the truck. “I’m coming over. Now.”

“You can’t!” Kayden whined. “I’m so afraid we’ll get caught.”

“I’m coming to get you,” Trent said through his teeth. “I’ll help you climb out the window.”

Kayden hesitated for a moment, then said, “Okay.”

“Good,” Trent said. “I’ll be there in five minutes. Watch out for me.”

“I love you, Trent.”

“Love you, too, baby, see you real soon.”

Kayden hung up and Trent tossed his phone aside and peeled away from the curb, leaving the sorority house behind. Music started to play on the radio, but he barely even heard it. His mind was set on getting to Kayden and he sped down the back roads to get there as quickly as possible.

As he took the dark streets, a crazy idea popped into his head. Kayden should move in with him. It wasn’t even that crazy of an idea. Trent had three other roommates, adding one more wouldn’t cause any outside suspicion, and nobody even had to know they were fucking except for the people who already did. He and Kayden could continue their relationship in private. They wouldn’t have to sneak around anymore, and they wouldn’t have to worry about being caught.

When Trent made it to Kayden’s, he parked down the street from the house. Kayden’s porch light was on, and the windows on the lower level were lit. He got out and darted across the cul-de-sac. The streetlights were bright overhead, and he was nervous about being seen.

He slipped down Kayden’s driveway and around the back of the house, silent as a snake in the grass, and peeked over the gate.

Kayden’s window was open, and the gauzy drapes inside blew lazily in the wind. Trent released the latch and crept along the house. He glanced through the kitchen window when he got close and saw Kayden’s old man inside, sitting on the couch. He glared at the grumpy looking Korean for a moment, then looked up at Kayden’s window.

Kayden waited above, his hands resting on the sill. “Aya, Trent…I’m scared to climb down.”

Trent smiled at his little boyfriend. “Don’t be. I’ll catch you.”

“But I’ll fall!”

“I won’t let you,” Trent said confidently. “Promise.”

Kayden whined, then climbed onto the window ledge. He balanced there on his knees for a moment, then with a gasp, he let go and jumped down into Trent’s arms.

Trent caught him with a grunt. “See. Told you I’d catch you.”

Kayden gazed at him with wide, adoring eyes. “I guess you did.”

Trent carried him to the gate and then slipped into the drive. “I was thinking on the way over…you should come live with me,” he said. “It would make things so much easier on the both of us.”

Kayden slid his arms around Trent’s shoulders and gave him big puppy-dog eyes. “I can’t, Trent…I have to come home. My family—"

“Do nothing but stress you out!” Trent growled. “Why the fuck would you want to stay here? You have to hide that your gay, your constantly worried about your grades, and you have zero freedom. Move in with me instead.”

Kayden’s eyes shimmered in the moonlight. “But what happens when you get tired of me like you said you will?”

“I’m not going to get tired of you,” Trent said as they reached the truck. He opened the passenger door and set Kayden on the seat. “I love you, Kayden. You’re mine. Fuck, don’t you know that already?”

Kayden licked his lips. “I love you, too, Trent—Mpfh!

Trent pressed his mouth to Kayden’s with a firm insistence. He slid his tongue along his plump bottom lip and then pushed inside to taste the sweet flavors within. They kissed heatedly for a long, breathless moment until Trent felt his cock starting to respond and he pulled away with a groan. “Hold that thought,” he said in a deep voice, then gestured for Kayden to get in his seat. He shut the door behind him, then came around to the other side and got in.

Kayden watched him with half lidded eyes, his lips glistening with saliva, and Trent reached over the arm rest and combed his fingers through his dark, silky hair.

“So, what do you think?” he asked. “Come stay with me?”

“But what about school?” Kayden groaned. “How am I going to pay for books and supplies?”

“I’ll help you get student loans,” Trent said. “It’s not impossible to move out on your own, especially if I’m helping you with housing.”

“But what happens when you have to go home at the end of the year? What then?”

“You can go wherever I go.” Trent said easily. “I’m not worried. We’ll figure it out.”

“I have to think about it,” Kayden said softly. “I don’t know if I’m ready for that kind of commitment.”

Trent scowled at him. “I thought you were in this for the long haul.”

“I am, but…It’s too soon for us to move in together.”

“Desperate times call for desperate measures,” Trent drawled. “Your parents are assholes. You need to get out of that house before they destroy you.”

“They’re not going to destroy me,” Kayden murmured, looking away, back at his house. “They love me, and they’re concerned—”

“Your dad’s a control freak,” Trent snapped. “I’ve never even met him, but I know his type. He’s exactly like Chase.”

“He’s nothing like your stepdad,” Kayden whispered. “He doesn’t break anybody’s arms.”

“No,” Trent sneered. “But he breaks people’s spirits. And that’s just as bad.”

Kayden pressed his lips together.

“Fine,” Trent grumbled. “Have fun staying with your parents.

“I have to go home tonight,” Kayden said, gazing at his house. “My dad will be looking to talk to me in the morning. He said the rules were going to change…and I can only imagine what he’s going to do to us because of my nipple rings.”

Trent snorted. “What’s the worst he could do? Kick you out?”

“Keep me from seeing you!” Kayden said adamantly. “And he will, without even meaning to by banning us from leaving the house.”

“I’m still going to see you at school,” Trent growled. “And he can’t stop you from sneaking out at night.”

“He will if he catches me.”

Trent threw up his hands. “I think you like being your dad’s little slave! I offered you a way out…why won’t you take it?”

“Because…” Kayden said softly, lowering his eyes. “The grandparents are coming in three weeks and all of us have to be on our best behavior.”

Trent shook his head and looked away. “That’s the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard. Who cares about grandparents?”

“I do. I’ve been preparing for their arrival for months.”

Trent worked his jaw in frustration. He wanted to argue, but he didn’t see the point in it. Kayden wasn’t going to run away with him. He’d been rejected.

Suddenly, Kayden climbed over the arm rest and hesitantly straddled his thighs. “Trent…look at me.”

Trent curiously met his gaze. Kayden’s face looked so beautiful in the soft light flowing through the windshield and slowly, he felt his anger subside.

With a faint smile, Kayden leaned in and kissed him on the lips. It was tame at first, and his mouth was gentle and exploratory. He rested his hands on Trent’s shoulders and slowly closed his eyes.

As the kiss deepened, Trent reached for the latch next to the door and reclined the seat. He pulled Kayden down on top of him and pushed his tongue into his mouth. His dick was getting hard again, and he arched his hips into Kayden’s and rubbed against him with urgency.

Kayden moaned and squirmed on top of him as the kissing continued. His little body was getting hot and bothered, and Trent could feel the erection through his thin PJ pants. He slid his hands down to the swell of Kayden’s asscheeks and squeezed them firmly.

“Oh,” Kayden groaned. “Trent…”

“I want to be inside you,” Trent murmured against Kayden’s lips, then he reached around to untie the drawstring on his pants. “I want to fuck you.”

“Oh god…”

Trent pulled Kayden’s PJ pants down to his midthigh. His little penis stuck up straight between them, and Trent enclosed the length in one large hand and began to stroke it. “Looks like you want it too.”

Kayden tilted his head back and moaned. He looked beautiful in the moonlight, and Trent stroked him enthusiastically.

“Is the plug inside you,” he asked, tugging on Kayden’s erection.

“Yesss.”

“Reach around and pull it out,” Trent said in a dark voice. “Then I’ll slide inside of you.”

Kayden groaned and reached around to withdraw the butt plug. He tossed it carelessly on Trent’s seat, so the green jewel glinted from the shadows, then slid his arms around Trent’s shoulder’s again and held on tight as he was pleasured.

Trent stroked him for another minute or two, then he reached down for his fly and released his huge erection. His shaft was wet with precome and he hissed as he was exposed to the cool night air. “Sit on it, Kayden,” he growled. “I’m so hard for you.”

Kayden reached behind him and closed his fingers around Trent’s cock shaft. He squeezed it shyly and Trent groaned.

“Put it in, baby.”

Kayden raised up on his knees, so his anus was right over Trent’s shaft, then he reached back and guided the length to his puckered little entrance. He rubbed Trent’s wet, sensitive cockhead against his asshole and groaned with pleasure.

Trent grit his teeth as his cockhead was stimulated. He gripped Kayden’s waist and thrust his hips upward, so he started to slide inside. “God yes,” he hissed when he made contact and felt Kayden’s incredible heat and tightness engulf him.

Kayden gasped as he was penetrated and slowly, he sank down Trent’s shaft and took him deep into his body. Both boys groaned when Kayden had taken the full length and he sat back on Trent’s thighs. He wrapped his arms around Trent again and buried his face in his neck. “Trent…ohhh…”

Trent hugged him back. “God damn. That feels so good…”

Mmm.

Trent started to rock, shifting his hips back and forth so his cock moved inside of Kayden. Within moments, the friction was too much, and he gripped Kayden to his chest and ramped up his efforts.

Kayden gasped and squeezed down around Trent’s cock as he was entered. He balanced on his knees and held on tight as Trent took control of his body and fucked him hard from below.

The windows fogged up as the boys bounced together in the front seat. Kayden moaned loudly as he was stretched, and Trent finally captured his lips and silenced him with a kiss.

For several long moments, Trent fucked Kayden’s asshole with quick, powerful thrusts. He regularly aimed for Kayden’s prostate and he was so wonderfully lubricated, it was easy. The tight, hot, pressure of his body was overwhelming, and Trent sucked his tongue deep into his mouth as the pleasure mounted and the sounds of their thighs slapping together increased in frequency and filled the tiny cabin.

Then, Kayden tore his mouth away. “Oh, god, Trent!” He wrapped his arms around Trent’s neck and threw his head back as he orgasmed. His asshole clamped down tight on Trent’s cock, and suddenly, Trent was coming too.

The boys held each other in the aftermath, breathing in hot, sticky air that smelled like sex.

“You’ll be at school tomorrow, right?” Trent said into the silence.

“Of course I will,” Kayden laughed. “My dad would never let me skip class.”

Trent bared his teeth. “I can’t wait to find out what kind of trouble you’re in come morning.”

“Yeah,” Kayden sighed, lifting up and letting Trent’s flaccid member fall from his body. “I blamed Audrey for the nipple rings, so she’ll probably be in trouble too.”

“Great,” Trent snorted. “Way to go, Kayden.”

“Well, he already suspected Audrey, why bring you and our gay romance into the picture?”

“I hope Audrey understands she was just a convenience.”

Kayden groaned as he slid the butt plug back inside of him. He yanked his pants back up, then flopped into the passenger seat. “I need another shower.”

Trent tucked his dick away and zipped up. “I imagine you do.”

“I should have taken the blame, shouldn’t I?” Kayden pushed his fingers into his hair. “I shouldn’t have involved Audrey.”

“It’s time to man up, Kayden,” Trent said. “You can’t hide forever.”

“I know,” Kayden groaned. “But my dad is going to be so upset. I mean, the nipple rings are bad, but coming out gay?” He shook his head. “He might actually kill me.”

“If your dad lays a hand on you, I’ll do worse than kill him,” Trent said, his eyes flashing. “I’ll torture the motherfucker—”

“Trent…”

“What?” Trent snapped. “Nobody touches what’s mine.”

Kayden looked back at his house. The lights on the lower level were still on. “I’d better go back inside before I get caught.”

“Are you sure I can’t convince you to come with me?” Trent waggled his eyebrows, but Kayden didn’t even look at him. “We could go straight up to my bedroom.”

“No. I’d better not,” Kayden hedged. “I have to face up to my dad in the morning. I can’t skip out on this.”

Trent shook his head. He didn’t get it. Now seemed like the perfect time to go.

“Can you help me back in the window?” Kayden asked, glancing at Trent from the corner of his eye. “I don’t think I can get back up without your help.”

“Probably not.” Trent smirked. “Sure, I’ll help you.”

Kayden started to get out of the truck, but Trent grabbed the front of his shirt and yanked him back. He kissed Kayden firmly on the lips and they lingered there for a moment, sharing each other’s saliva.

After one last kiss, Trent walked Kayden back to the house. When they got to the porch, Trent stole a pool chair and carried it to the side of the house. “Come here,” he called, and when Kayden got closer, he hoisted him over his shoulder, then climbed up on the chair. With ease, he lifted Kayden through the window and set him neatly on his feet.

“Wow,” Kayden whispered. “That makes me breathless every time.”

Trent smiled at him. “You’re so adorable.”

Kayden blushed a soft pink. “Love you, Trent.”

“Love you, too,” Trent grunted. “See you in the morning.” He climbed down and returned the chair to the pool. Kayden watched him from the windowsill, and he waved up at the little Korean before he ducked through the gate and left the patio behind.

On the ride home, Trent thought over and over about his idea to have Kayden move in. The idea got better and better each time he thought of it, and by the time he was home, he was certain he had to make it a reality.

Trent came in the front door and realized at once he wasn’t alone. The TV was on in the living room and the blue flickering light left patterns on the marble floor.

“Trent?”

Trent grit his teeth. “Mom?”

“I was just about to go to bed,” Diana said, appearing in the doorway. The remote control was tucked in her sling, but other than that, she was ready for bed. She wore a lacy, white nighty, and her hair was up in a ponytail. “It’s almost one am. Where were you?”

“I was at a party.” Trent scowled at his mother. “Jesus, do I need to ask permission before I go out?”

Diana blinked. “A party?”

“Yes.”

“You were partying in that?” Diana gestured to his front. “What’s all that on your shirt?”

Trent looked down and realized his t-shirt was spattered with dry come stains. He looked back up at his mother with a scowl. “It’s food. Don’t worry about it.”

“What kind of food?” Diana giggled. “It looks like something else.”

“Listen,” Trent snapped. “I came home early because I’ve got a test in the morning.”

“You call this early?”

“I’ve got to get some sleep.” Trent bustled past his mother. “And so should you.”

“I can’t argue with that,” Diana drawled, but Trent was already halfway to the stairs and he ignored her. “Goodnight, Trent.”

“Goodnight,” he grumbled, then jogged up the stairs.

***

When Trent entered the psych building Tuesday morning, he spotted Audrey at the back of the lobby with a scowl on her face and her hands on her hips. She was alone, and for a second, Trent considered turning around and waiting for Kayden outside, but then she stomped forward, and the thought vanished from his mind.

“Nipple rings? Are you serious?

“Uhh…”

“And you did them yourself?” Audrey snapped. “That is so dangerous! Kayden could get an infection and lose a nipple! Did you ever think about that?”

“Shhh!” People were looking at them…Trent grabbed Audrey’s arm and pulled her into the lecture hall. “Did you really have to say all that just now? Fuck.”

Audrey glared at him, then turned and started for the balcony. “I didn’t know it was a secret. My parents have been yelling at me about it all morning. Thanks a lot, Trent.”

“Kayden threw you under the bus on his own,” Trent said as he followed her upstairs. “I had no part in that. I told him he should come clean.”

Audrey sharply met his gaze over her shoulder. “That’s an even worse idea then letting me take the blame.”

“What?”

Audrey sighed deeply as she found her usual seat against the far wall. Trent trailed after her. “Kayden’s dad is a traditionalist—”

“You mean a homophobic?”

Audrey primly tucked her hair behind her ears. “He’s strict and by the rules. He won’t take kindly to learning his son is having a wild romance with another boy.”

“So what? He should lie for the rest of his life?” Trent flopped into his seat with a scowl.

“No, but maybe he should wait until he’s out of school at least and able to get a job to support himself.”

Trent sneered at her. “I offered to let Kayden move in with me, thinking it’d help, and he turned me down.”

Audrey blinked at him in amazement. “You offered to let him move in?”

“I’ve been telling him to get away from his parents since the first time I talked to him,” Trent drawled. “But now I’m actually willing to put him up.”

“That’ll be a nightmare, I’m sure.” Audrey crossed her leg over her knee and aggressively bounced her foot. “I saw your handiwork this morning…why did you pierce him?”

“Because he’s mine,” Trent said firmly. “And I like the way they look.”

Audrey inclined her head.

“When he moves in with me, I’m going to do more body modifications,” Trent said fondly, thinking about the naked canvas of Kayden’s body. “A few more piercings, maybe a couple tattoos...”

Audrey slowly shook her head. “I hear Kayden’s dad really ripped into him this morning. He was in a terrible mood when I saw him before class.”

“What did he do to him?” Trent asked casually. “Nothing physical, I hope.”

“No. But you know how sensitive Kayden is,” Audrey said. “Mr. Lee ranted and raved for a while, then took Ian’s car keys away. He said nobody’s allowed to leave the house without a chaperone, and that goes for school too. He’s dropping us off in the morning, and Mrs. Lee is picking us up in the afternoon.”

“Wow, that sucks,” Trent snorted. “Guess that means we can only meet up when everyone else is asleep... I saw him last night for a couple hours. It was nice.”

Audrey studied him for a moment in silence.

“What?” Trent asked, uncomfortable with the scrutiny. “Is something on my face?”

“You remind me so much of Mitch,” Audrey said softly. “He was willing to do whatever it took to see me, too. No matter what.”

“I’m better than Mitch.” Trent drew himself up. “I can actually keep it in my pants.”

Audrey giggled, then unzipped her bag and got out her laptop. “Yeah, whatever.”

Trent watched her get set up for class, impatient for Kayden to appear. He was starting to get a bad feeling about his absence, when Kayden rushed up the stairs with his hair in his face. Trent took one look at him and knew instantly he’d been crying. His eyes were puffy and red, and his little face was sad. He hung his head and tried to hide it with his fringe, but Trent grabbed his chin the moment he was close and raised his face up. “What happened?”

Kayden avoided his eyes. “My dad was really upset this morning.”

“And?”

“He took everyone’s phones away,” Kayden said, and Trent bristled with irritation. “I found my old one this morning under some magazines and he took that one,” he said quickly. “But now I’m even more scared than before he’ll catch me using yours.”

Trent rolled his eyes. “So he didn’t get your real phone?”

“No.”

“Then we can still keep in contact,” Trent said. “We’ll figure it out, Kayden. Try not to look so glum.”

Kayden pressed his lips together. “Jasmine broke up with Ian last night. He tried to explain what was going on, how he wasn’t going to be able to meet her Wednesday after class, and she just broke up with him.”

“What a cunt.” Trent scowled. “But that’s not your fault.”

“Yes it is,” Kayden said sadly. “Audrey got screamed at by her father, and all her permissions are revoked. Her dad took her phone too.”

“Kayden, I already said it was fine,” Audrey spoke up. “I’m not upset about the phone.

Kayden ignored her. “And worst of all, dad took Ian’s car keys, and he’s taking us to school from now on and mom’s picking us up…Emma wasn’t even phased, but all her afterschool programs are on hold, so mom can babysit us when we get home.”

“We were just talking about that,” Trent said. “Relax. I’ll just come see you at night. It’s not that big a deal.”

“Trent…everything’s ruined because of me,” Kayden sniffled, tears forming at the corners of his eyes. “Dad set up a super strict study schedule for all three of us after school, so we’ll have zero free time. Mom and dad will be hovering over us the whole time, watching our every move…”

“You could just come stay with me,” Trent said boredly. “That’d solve everything.”

“And leave my siblings behind to take my punishment?” Kayden shook his head and the tears rolled down his cheeks. “I can’t do that to them.”

Trent sighed heavily. “Well, don’t say I didn’t offer.”

“I wouldn’t.”

Trent crossed his arms and glared at nothing in particular.

“Once the grandparents leave, maybe things will go back to normal.” Kayden wiped his tears away. “Dad’s just stressed because it’s getting close to their arrival.”

“That’s bullshit,” Trent spat. “He’s being mean because he can.”

Kayden ducked his head and started to get out his things. “Can you skip class and come to lunch with me? I-I-I just want to spend time with you and pretend everything’s okay.”

“Can’t,” Trent grunted. “I’ve got a test today.”

“Oh.” Kayden’s face fell and Trent seriously considered skipping the test, just to hang out with his boyfriend. “That’s really important. You’d better go.”

“Yeah…I hear Sarah will be wanting to check up on us after we get our grades back this week.”

Kayden nodded, then opened his laptop. “We’ve got that test in Algebra tomorrow, too.”

Trent groaned. “Then one in psych next Tuesday. Is it finals yet?”

“Three more weeks,” Audrey said with a laugh. “Actually, this punishment couldn’t have come at a better time. We’ll all get a lot of good studying in before exams.”

Trent clicked his tongue in annoyance.

“I do wish my dad hadn’t taken my phone,” Audrey mused. “But I only really used it for Mitch. I can talk to Ian and Kayden whenever I want.”

“Lucky you,” Trent said. “If someone took my phone, I’d cut them.”

Audrey raised her eyebrows.

“So, are you coming to my house tonight?” Kayden asked shyly and Trent turned back to him.

“Of course.”

“What time? I’ll be ready.”

“How about same time as last night. Around 10:30?”

Kayden nodded. “Everyone will be in bed by then. Except dad, but he hasn’t caught us yet.”

“Not yet!” Audrey sang.

Trent glared at her. “Fuck you, alright. I’m incredibly sneaky.”

“I’m sure you’ve had a lot of practice sneaking around,” Audrey taunted.

Trent frowned. “And anyway, if he catches us, that’ll just force Kayden’s hand to move in with me. So it wouldn’t be the worst thing in the world.”

“I don’t want to be forced to move in with you,” Kayden whined. “I want to do it on my own terms, when I’m ready.”

“Well, you’d better get ready soon, because I don’t know how long we’ll be able to keep this up,” Trent growled. “Everybody else in our lives has figured it out. He’ll be next.”

Kayden pouted. “Yeah. Probably.”

Trent glared down at the classroom. The professor was loading the lecture on his laptop, and the projector screen lit up with the computer’s sign in screen. Trent figured he’d try to pay attention, since he was just wasting his time otherwise, and while the other two started typing, he tuned into the professor’s lesson on relationships.

***

Trent parked outside Kayden’s house at 10:30 on the dot. He hadn’t heard from the other boy since they’d parted ways outside the psych building, but he knew Kayden would be waiting for him. He didn’t doubt it for a second.

He slipped down the driveway and ducked through the gate, and sure enough, Kayden was at the window, looking up at the moon. “Yo,” he called to the little Korean and he jumped in surprise.

“Trent…”

“Hey baby.” Trent stopped just below and peaked into the kitchen. The neat little room was dark, and so was the living room beyond. “Good timing, I think your dad’s already in bed.”

“He said he was tired,” Kayden muttered, then raised himself up on the ledge and balanced on his knees. “I’m tired too…I’ve been studying non-stop since I came home.”

“Aww, you poor thing,” Trent sneered at him. “Too tired to come to my place?”

“No.” Kayden hesitantly let go of the window. “Are you ready for me?”

“Always.”

Kayden took a deep breath, then pushed himself off the ledge and fell smoothly into Trent’s arms. He blinked up at him in amazement. “Wow. You’re so strong.

“I can bench press 300lbs,” Trent gloated. “You weigh almost nothing to me.”

“I can’t even lift my sister, and she’s barely 60lbs.” Kayden slid his arms around Trent’s neck and held on like a damsel in distress, and Trent went with it and carried him out the gate.

“When you move in, I’ll start you on a workout routine. I don’t want you to be a bodybuilder or anything, but you should be able to defend yourself.”

“When I move in? Trent…we’ve talked about this.”

“You’ll be moving in eventually, the way things are going,” Trent said confidently. “We’re not going to stop messing around until we get caught, and Audrey says your dad’s not going to be happy when he finds out.”

“No…”

Trent reached the truck and opened Kayden’s door. He placed the boy on the passenger seat, then brushed his hair aside. “We could speed things up and tell him ourselves. I’ll come back you up, just say the word, and I’ll be here.”

Kayden shook his head. “I’m not ready to tell him.”

“You’d rather we keep sneaking around?” Trent sneered. “He’s going to find out eventually, Kayden.”

“He really will be upset,” Kayden muttered. “It’s just not a good time right now, with the grandparents on the way and finals coming up. Maybe after they leave—”

“After they leave you’ll come up with some other excuse,” Trent snapped, then gestured for him to get in. “Never mind. Let’s go.” He slammed the door, then fumed to himself as he rounded the front of the truck. It wasn’t that he wanted to come out gay, but he did think Kayden should move in with him, and he was sure it would happen once his homophobic daddy found out. He was being slightly selfish with his one-tracked desire, but at the end of the day, he knew he could take better care of Kayden then his own parents.

When he got behind the wheel, Kayden was finishing with his seatbelt. He looked up shyly at Trent from under his lashes, and Trent started the truck with a deep sigh.

“I just think your being ridiculous. I could give you a better life. Why won’t you just come with me?”

“Because I’m scared to leave my family,” Kayden said in a little voice. “I’ve never been away from them. I’m terrified to be on my own.”

“But you won’t be on your own. You’ll be with me.”

Kayden shook his head. “I’m scared to have to depend solely on you.”

Trent tisked.

“I want to be with you, Trent, but your track record with relationships is pretty spotty,” Kayden said slowly. “Maybe, once I’m sure this is permanent…”

“I just put nipple rings on you!” Trent cried. “What more do I have to do to prove to you that you belong to me forever!”

Kayden nervously chewed his lip. “I’m sorry, Trent…I just need more time.”

Trent growled with frustration and jerked the truck into drive. He made an aggressive turn in the cul-de-sac, then doubled back for Embarcadero. They were quiet for a few minutes, and Trent’s jaw worked as he drove. He was offended.

“How did your test in Sports in History go?”

“Fine,” Trent grunted.

“Yeah?” Kayden asked, his eyes sparkling with excitement, and Trent relented and filled him in.

“That was the only class I was doing well in before Sarah started me on academic probation,” he drawled. “I know sports.”

“I’d struggle with a class like that,” Kayden said. “I’ve never been into athletics.”

“You’re such a shrimp,” Trent snickered. “I bet you were picked last for the baseball team every time.”

“Yes.” Kayden’s expression darkened. “When we played sports like that in gym, I was always last.”

Trent felt a bit bad for teasing, and he quickly changed the subject. “I knew most of the answers on the test today, but there was an essay at the end I really struggled with. I thought about the sports theorems Vince explained to me the other day and wrote a paragraph about that. Hopefully, that answered the question.”

“I hope so too,” Kayden said softly. “Do you think studying with Vince helped?”

“Oh absolutely. Some of the questions were in Vince’s notes, word-for-word. I might have aced the damned thing.”

“Oh, tell me the second you find out!” Kayden cooed. “I’m so happy for you, Trent!”

“Yeah,” Trent preened. “I’m pretty happy about it, too.”

“What about algebra tomorrow? Do you want to go over it when we get to your place? It won’t take long…”

“No,” Trent said firmly. “I went over everything without you after class today. I’m not wasting my time with another session.”

Kayden looked at him in amazement. “Y-you studied on your own?”

“Yep,” Trent grunted. “I’m so used to studying with you over the phone, I spent maybe two hours going over math and psych.”

“Wow…I’m impressed.”

“How long did your parents make you study?” Trent asked as they turned onto Campus Drive. They were minutes from the house. “Did they let you stop for dinner, at least?”

Kayden gave Trent a look and he laughed.

“What?”

“Dad quizzed me on algebra while we ate,” Kayden groaned. “Then he lectured Ian on anatomy after we finished. He was doing spelling with Emma when I finally went up for bed around nine.”

“Wow, sounds like you were at it all night long.”

“Pretty much,” Kayden sighed. “After she picked us up, Mom had us sit at the kitchen table and watched us do homework until she had to get dinner ready. She gave us a short, thirty-minute break to wash-up, then dad walked through the door and demanded we stop lazing around.”

“You could avoid all of that bullshit if you just came to stay with me,” Trent growled. “No more stupid parents ruling your life…”

“Trent…I can’t.” Kayden shook his head and looked out the window as they turned down Dish Trail. He watched the dark swells of the Stanford hills as they rushed past, and Trent huffed and finally decided to drop the subject.

“If my mom’s in the living room when we come in the door, just ignore her,” he muttered as they approached the house. “She says she likes the TV better than the one in her room, but I think she just likes to spy on us.”

“Probably.” Kayden smiled faintly. “You’re right. She’s really nosy.”

Trent scowled. “I’m beyond annoyed with her, and she hasn’t even been here a week yet.”

Kayden laughed. “And after all that talk about my parents…”

“This is a totally different situation,” Trent grumbled. “Don’t even try to compare the two.”

Kayden laughed merrily and Trent firmed his jaw in annoyance as he slowed the truck and approached the gate.

“There were more paparazzi here earlier,” he muttered darkly as he hit the release and coasted into the drive. “But I had Mitch scare them off with his Hummer,”

“How is Mitch doing anyway?” Kayden asked curiously. “Audrey said he’s still emailing her.”

Trent shook his head as he parked in front of the garage. “He’s been sulking in his room. He didn’t go to class yesterday or today.”

“That poor guy.”

“Yeah,” Trent grunted. “It’s pretty pathetic if you ask me…Come on.”

They got out and started for the house. Sure enough, when they came through the door Trent heard the living room TV blaring.

“Trent?” Diana called.

“Yes mother?” Trent kicked his shoes off with a scowl. “What is it?”

“I was waiting up for you. I thought you were going to another party,” Diana said as she glided into the hall, then her eyes fell on Kayden, and she paused. “Oh, hello.”

“Hi,” Kayden whispered.

“No. This is not social hour,” Trent growled. “We’re not exchanging pleasantries right now.”

“Kayden,” Diana said with a knowing smile. “I’ve been waiting for you to come back so I can show you the clothes I got.”

“C-clothes?”

“What are you wearing this time?” Diana stepped closer so she could assess the tiny boy. “Pajamas?”

Kayden blushed. “I-I-I just came over to study.”

“Barefoot?” Diana nodded down at Kayden’s bare feet.

“Uh…” Kayden nervously wiggled his toes.

“It’s just as well your half-dressed,” Diana laughed, then gestured over her shoulder. “Come to my room so I can show you what I got.”

“We’ve got a test in the morning. We don’t have time for this,” Trent said impatiently, but Kayden was already drifting after his mother. He sighed and followed the pair out to the guest house.

“I got you a few tops and some pants,” Diana said as they rounded the pool. “I didn’t know what size shoe you wore, but I got three different pairs to match.”

“Oh, wow,” Kayden muttered. “I wear a size six.”

“Aha! I think they might just fit,” Diana said excitedly as she ushered them into the guest house. “Let’s do a fashion show!”

The big glass doors opened to a sitting room with a small kitchenette to the left. To the right was another set of glass doors to the bedroom, and Diana breezed through to collect the clothes.

“This is so fucking stupid.” Trent threw himself into the armchair in front of the fireplace. There was a TV mounted over the mantle, and he glared up at the dark screen. “Perfectly good TV right here.”

“She was waiting up for you.” Kayden moved closer and perched on the arm of the chair. “Didn’t you hear?”

“Fucking nosy bitch,” Trent grumbled, but he rested his hand on Kayden’s thigh and rubbed him warmly. “Let’s try to keep this short. Then we can go upstairs to study.

Kayden bit his lip and nodded. “But…I really want to see what she got me.”

Trent smiled a little. “I’ve been meaning to get you a new wardrobe for awhile now. It’s a good thing she went shopping, I guess.”

Kayden squirmed with excitement. “I can’t wait to see!”

Trent glanced across the room, toward the kitchenette with the mini fridge. “I wonder if she has anything to drink.”

Diana bustled into the room with an armload of bags, and a grin on her face. “This is going to be so much fun.”

“Mom,” Trent drawled. “Please tell me you have something alcoholic.”

“In the mini fridge,” Diana nodded across the room, then set the bags on the settee. She rummaged through the first bag, then pulled out a baby blue button down. “Let’s get started!”

Kayden got up and stepped closer to see the bags, but Trent went straight for the alcohol. Luckily, he found the mini fridge was well stocked with wine coolers and mineral water, and he grabbed two strawberry daiquiris, then went back to his seat. “I got you one too, Kayden,” he said helpfully.

“Uh-huh.” Kayden was distracted by the clothes. He ran his fingers along the fabric with upmost care.

Trent cracked his wine cooler open with a sigh and started to drink. He had a feeling this would take a minute, and he settled in to watch.

“I wasn’t sure when you’d be back, but I’ve already went out two different times looking,” Diana said primly. “Now, get down to your undies and let’s see how these fit.”

Kayden turned a delicate pink, then turned away and pulled his shirt over his head. He wrapped his arms around his chest and tried to hide the piercings, but Diana was curious, and she tugged on his shoulder.

“What’s the hold up?” She giggled. “There’s no need to be embarrassed. I have a son and a husband. I’ve seen naked boys before.”

Reluctantly, Kayden dropped his arms and turned back to the woman. Diana’s eyebrows raised.

“Nipple rings?”

“What about it?” Trent said through his teeth. “I put them in.”

“They’re cute,” Diana said, turning Kayden into the light so she could see. “Did you do this on one of your study dates?”

“So what if I did.” Trent glared at her.

Diana shrugged, then gestured for Kayden to take off his pants. “Come on, now. Let’s try these on.”

Kayden was even more embarrassed by this request, but he dropped his pajama pants in an instant, then stood there in his little boxer briefs, barefoot, and red in the face.

“Let’s try this t-shirt with this button up,” Diana said, handing Kayden an armful of clothes, then rummaging through the bags a second time. “Let me find a pair of pants to go with it.”

Kayden nervously pulled a plain white t-shirt over his head, then shrugged into the button up. It fit him perfectly and already, Trent saw a huge improvement.

“Try these.” Diana handed Kayden a dark pair of stonewashed jeans. “Now I’m going to have to grab you a pair of socks so you can try on the shoes. Hold on a sec.” She quickly left the room as Kayden stepped into the jeans.

“Wow,” Trent said as Kayden buttoned his fly and straightened in his new outfit. “You look great.”

Everything fit and for once, Kayden actually had a figure. He looked slim in the jeans, and his arms and hands were exposed because the button up was rolled to his elbow. He shook his hair out of his eyes and smiled hugely at Trent. “These feel really nice, too.”

“Come get a drink,” Trent said in a husky voice, and Kayden shuffled closer and cautiously took the strawberry daiquiri.

“This looks good, too. What is it?”

“Sweet strawberry,” Trent purred. “Want me to open it?”

Kayden nodded and Trent set his drink aside and reached for his. He cracked the top off while Kayden watched.

“Try it,” Trent instructed, and Kayden carefully took the bottle from him and took a sip.

“Oh, mmm! It’s good!”

Diana stepped back into the room with a pair of white socks. “Kayden, turn around. Let me see.”

Kayden whirled away, drink in hand, and showed off his new outfit.

“Much improved,” Diana said with a nod, then tossed Kayden the socks. “Try the shoes next. Let’s see if we’ve got a whole outfit.”

Kayden took another large sip of his strawberry daiquiri, then sat on the settee amongst the bags. He wiggled into the socks while Diana pulled out a shoe box.

“Here. Size six! I can’t believe I guessed right.”

Kayden got into the brown leather boots, then stood. “Wow, thank you Diana.” He looked stylish and cool, so much different than his usual frumpy attire. “I really like it.”

Trent nodded in satisfaction, then took another drink off his daiquiri. “Good selection, mom.”

Diana grinned. “I’ve got tons more. Let’s see what else we can put together…”

Trent leaned back in his seat and tried to get comfortable. He known this was going to take a while, and he settled in for the wait.

***

Forty minutes later, and six daiquiris in, Kayden finished trying on the last outfit.

“Now I can buy you some accessories,” Diana said as she folded a pair of Kayden’s new jeans and placed them neatly in the bag. “A watch, some belts, a nice necklace…” She looked at him consideringly as he stood in his new fitted tee and matching jeans. “You should get your ear pierced next. You’d look really cute with a little diamond in your ear.”

Kayden fell onto the edge of Trent’s chair and threw his arm around him. “That would be so cool! Trent? Can you pierce my ear?”

“I thought you said it hurt?” Trent sneered at him, then guzzled the last of his drink. “Are you sure?”

Kayden touched his virgin earlobe. “It is painful, but the result is worth it.”

“Maybe it wouldn’t be so bad if you didn’t let my son do it for you,” Diana said smartly, gazing at the pair on the chair. “I can’t even imagine Trent doing something so methodical.”

Trent blushed. “Shut up, mom. I did absolutely fine.”

“He did,” Kayden crooned, hugging him close. “He knew exactly what he was doing. But that doesn’t mean it didn’t hurt.”

“You two are awfully cute together,” Diana smiled. “Are you sure you’re just study partners?”

“Yes.” Trent shoved Kayden off the chair. “And its almost midnight. We’ve still got to go over algebra before I take him home, so I appreciate the enormous delay, but I think we’d better go in now.”

Diana smiled at Kayden. “Can you take everything home tonight?”

“I don’t think so.” Kayden gazed at the bags in dismay. He picked up his drink from the floor and nursed it as he considered. “I’m going to have to sneak through the window and I don’t think I can get all those through without making a lot of noise.”

“Sneaking through the window, huh?” Diana smirked. “Sounds awfully romantic.”

Trent stood up with a scowl. “There’s nothing romantic about it. Kayden’s dad is an utter dickhead, and he won’t let him out of the house, not even to study. This was the only way we could meet up.”

“So you stole him away in the middle of the night,” Diana smiled. “Still sounds romantic.”

Trent gestured to Kayden. “Come on. Let’s go.”

Kayden finished the last of his drink, then gathered his PJ’s from the floor. “Thank you again for the clothes. Can you hold on to them until I get a chance to come back?”

“Of course.”

Kayden smiled, then leaned in and squeezed Diana enthusiastically. “Thank you so much!”

“It wasn’t even a bother.” Diana patted him on the back with her good arm. “I’ll probably go out again, soon enough.”

Kayden pulled away with a smile, then gestured to his empty drink. “Thanks for the daiquiris. They were soooo good.”

Diana laughed. “Those were part of my secret stash, but I don’t mind sharing with company.”

Kayden came closer to Trent and locked arms with him. “Let’s go study!”

Trent rolled his eyes as his mother giggled at them. If she hadn’t already guessed they were an item, she was probably making the connections now. Trent knew letting them spend time together would be a mistake. “Come on,” he said gruffly, then took the empty bottle from Kayden and set it carelessly on the table for someone else to clean up. “I can’t believe your already drunk.”

“I’m not that drunk,” Kayden sang. “Just a little bit.”

“Good night boys,” Diana said merrily, and Trent took Kayden’s arm and drew him out of the guest house. He shut the door firmly behind them, then rounded on the little Korean.

“Do you know how obvious your being right now?”

“Obvious?” Kayden danced closer and slid an arm around Trent’s middle. “How am I being obvious?”

Trent sighed, then looped his arms around Kayden’s waist. “My mom’s going to figure out we’re fucking. That’s what I meant.”

“Oh, she already knows,” Kayden laughed. “Can’t you tell?”

Trent’s expression darkened. “I sure as fuck hope not.”

“Don’t worry about it,” Kayden said with a smile. “She obviously doesn’t care. She hasn’t said anything to you, right?”

“Besides innuendos? Not really.”

“Well, there you go. She doesn’t care,” Kayden said, then leaned up on his toes and kissed Trent firmly.

“She’s going to see us,” Trent whispered against his lips. “We can’t do this here.”

“Yes, we can,” Kayden moaned, then tossed his PJs aside and wound both his arms around Trent. “And who cares who sees. Everybody’s going to find out eventually, right?” He kissed Trent again, and as their mouths melded together, he tugged him back toward the nearest pool chair.

They fell onto the lounge chair and Trent felt his inhibitions fall away as Kayden’s tongue pressed between his lips. He rolled on top of the other boy and took control as his cock perked up with interest. They kissed heatedly for some time, and Trent pressed his erection into Kayden’s and rocked his hips.

“We really shouldn’t do this here,” he muttered when they broke apart for air.

“I think we should,” Kayden said, his eyes shining in the moonlight. “It’s so romantic out here with the stars…”

Trent snorted, then leaned in to nip Kayden’s throat. “Alright, little exhibitionist, do you got the plug inside of you?”

“No.” Kayden coyly bit his lip. “But I’m ready for you.”

“Mmm,” Trent purred. “Then take down your pants.”

Kayden kicked his shoes and socks off, then fumbled with his fly. He arched his hips and shimmied out of his new jeans. He hitched his knees over the arms of the chair and spread himself wide as Trent pushed his t-shirt up and gently played with his nipples. “Ohhh…” Kayden moaned.

“Fuck, Kayden. You looks so goddamn sexy right now,” Trent murmured, then leaned in to taste the boy’s lips again. He reached down for Kayden’s naked erection and stroked his hard cock as their lips slid together.

“Trent!” Kayden cried into his mouth. “Oh god!

Trent let go of Kayden’s little penis and tore his jeans down. His cock sprang upward at once, eager for attention, and he fisted it confidently. “Leg up,” he commanded, and Kayden raised his right leg and rested it on his shoulder. It opened him up perfectly, and Trent angled his cockhead for the pouty hole nestled between his pale cheeks.

They both hissed when Trent slid inside. Kayden was wet with lubrication and the heat and the pressure on his cockhead was extremely pleasurable. Trent sheathed himself without any resistance, his eyes rolling back in his head.

Trent held Kayden’s leg up as they fucked. He liked how deep he was able to push himself into Kayden’s body at this angle, and he grunted as he pumped his hips repeatedly and pounded him into the chair.

“Uh…uh…uh…” Kayden whined as his prostate was battered with each powerful thrust. His cute little toes curled with desire, and Trent grabbed his right foot and sucked his flexing toes into his mouth. “Oooh.” Kayden wiggled his toes on his tongue, and Trent’s cock lurched with a weird arousal. He didn’t care where they’d been, he wanted to suck them.

They moved together under the moonlight and the stars, and Trent thought it was romantic in a way. He let go of Kayden’s foot and grabbed his cock instead. He pulled him off in time to their rapid thrusting, and soon, Kayden’s asshole clenched down tight on his shaft and he cried out as he spurted semen from the tip of his cock. It got all over Trent’s t-shirt, and he reminded himself to change before he left the house.

Trent fucked Kayden hard for several more moments, pushing deep into his body with each slide of his cock. He gripped Kayden’s hips and held him still as he pounded into him. It felt great and his eyes fell shut as electricity sparked through his veins. He tossed his head back when he came and yelled hoarsely into the night. Kayden was right; Diana knew they were fucking, it was obvious. He didn’t care who the fuck knew anymore.

They curled together on the lounge chair in the aftermath. Kayden slipped his arm around Trent’s shoulders and kissed him sweetly on the corner of his mouth.

“We should go swimming.”.

“I thought we were going to study?” Trent teased.

“That was the studying!” Kayden sat up abruptly and ripped his t-shirt off. “Anatomy 101…But I’ve got to clean the cum out of my asshole now, and I don’t feel like dragging myself upstairs.”

“Because its so far.” Trent rolled his eyes but watched curiously as Kayden bounced off the chair and hurried to the edge of the pool. He was in nothing but his birthday suit, and he looked extra cute standing there testing the water with his toe.

“Oh, come on! The water’s warm,” Kayden beamed, then hopped in the shallow end. “Woah! Its like bathwater in here!”

Trent really wasn’t in the mood to get wet, but he stood up and pulled his shirt over his head.

“You’re pools like twice as big as mine,” Kayden laughed, stretching out on his back and looking up at the sky. “Wow. There’s so many stars right now…”

Trent peeled his jeans off and stood naked at the edge of the pool. Kayden looked up at him curiously, then smiled, and Trent dove into the water and swam close.

“Hey,” Kayden said sweetly, wrapping his arms around Trent.

“Hey.”

Their wet bodies pressed together as they kissed. They were both spent for the moment, and they took their time as they made out leisurely in the water.

“Is it really midnight?” Kayden asked when they parted.

“I’m afraid so,” Trent muttered. “Just about, anyway.”

“I have to go,” Kayden said sadly. “I have to get some sleep before class tomorrow. It’s going to be a big day.”

“Its only algebra,” Trent said. “Relax, you can stay a little longer.”

“It’s not just algebra,” Kayden said. “It’s really important that you pass this class, so we should go over everything during lunch tomorrow. Just so I know you’re ready.”

Trent sighed. “I’m ready. Jesus Christ, how many times do I have to go over the quadratic equation?”

Kayden smiled. “Just one more time.”

“Alright,” Trent said grudgingly. “But that means I have to skip Conflict Management again.”

Kayden nodded solemnly. “When’s your test in that class?”

“Next week,” Trent grunted. “But I’ve got a good study group to go to tomorrow night, so I’ll drag Mitch to that, I guess.”

Kayden kissed him softly on the tip of his nose. “It’s settled then. I’ll meet you at the Treehouse tomorrow.”

“Unless I surprise you outside writing first,” Trent said slyly, then pulled Kayden closer for a better kiss. He wished Kayden could stay longer…

Kayden’s little hands flexed on Trent’s shoulders, and slowly, he pulled away. “We have to go now, Trent.”

“I know.”

Kayden took Trent’s face between both his hands. “I love you, Trent. More than anything.”

“I love you, too, baby,” Trent said huskily. “You’re the best part of my life right now.”

They kissed one last time, then Kayden swam to the edge of the pool and climbed out. Trent waited in the water and watched him dry himself off with his PJs. “I guess I’m wearing the new clothes home with me.”

“Guess so,” Trent said, then lifted himself out of the pool and strode confidently to the chest of towels against the side of the house. He pulled one out and slung it around his hips. “You could have asked for a towel though.”

Kayden glared at him. “How did I know you had those right there?”

Trent shrugged.

He waited for Kayden to get dressed, then took his wet PJs and tossed them in the clothes hamper for later. “Let’s go,” he said, then headed inside the house for his keys and his shoes. He was taking Kayden home in his towel, he was buzzed, and he didn’t care who saw him.

They got back to Kayden’s in less than ten minutes. It was after midnight and all the houselights were out, even Kayden’s porch light. Trent took that as a good sign and he hopped out on the curb, then went around to Kayden’s side to let him out.

“Looks like everybody went to sleep.”

“So should we,” Kayden murmured, then took Trent’s hand and pulled him across the cul-de-sac. “Promise me you’ll go straight home and get some sleep?”

“I will,” Trent said with a laugh. “Jesus, you’re acting like it’s the finals. I did good in my test today, I’ll do fine tomorrow.”

“I hope so.”

They slipped down the driveway and around to the back of the house. Kayden’s window was gaping open, and Trent shook Kayden’s hand off and went to get the pool chair.

“I’m just worried about you,” Kayden said as Trent set the chair against the house. “Your grades are my responsibility. I just want to make sure you’re ready for this.”

“They aren’t your responsibility,” Trent scoffed. “Fuck. I know I’m responsible for my grades, just like you are, and I studied on my own, whether you believe me or not.”

Kayden nodded. “I just…I care about you. I don’t want you to fail anymore.”

“I won’t,” Trent said adamantly. “I’ve been paying attention for once. I’m not going to fail.”

Kayden smiled, then slipped his arm around Trent’s neck. “Alright. I’ll stop harping.”

“Good. You’re not as cute when you nag,” Trent said, wrinkling his nose. “You’re reminding me way too much of Lucas, and it’s kind of a buzzkill.”

Kayden snorted, then looped his other arm around Trent. “Help me up, then, since I’m so boring.”

Trent swept him into his arms, then climbed up on the chair. “We’re going to take the whole day off Thursday, just so you know,” he said. “After all these tests, it’s only fair that we get to relax.”

“Oh alright.” Kayden giggled. “We can take one day off. Nobody will notice.”

“That’s right,” Trent said, then lifted Kayden through the window.

Kayden righted himself with a little gasp of surprise. “Thanks Trent.”

“Your welcome.”

“See you tomorrow?”

“Of course.”

Kayden smiled sweetly, then wiggled his fingers in farewell. “Goodnight.”

“Night.” Trent jumped down from the pool chair as Kayden shut the window. He was taking the chair back to the little patio set when he noticed the curtain ruffling in the window next to Kayden’s.

He paused and looked up into the window as Ian appeared behind the glass. Trent tipped an imaginary hat in his direction, then ducked out of sight and slipped out the gate. In a way, he was kind of hoping Ian would tell on them, but he was pretty sure he wouldn’t.

***

Trent woke up early the next morning and ran on the treadmill for an hour. He showered, had an energy drink, then left the house at a quarter till noon.

“Fucking paparazzi,” he grumbled as he drove past the group of assholes clustered around the gate. Their cameras went off like crazy, but he sped up and tore out of the drive. “Goddamn them.”

Their numbers growing by the day, the fucking leeches haunted the house from sunup to sundown. Trent drove away with a scowl on his face. He hated the paparazzi.

By the time Trent got to school, he’d forgotten about the bastards clustered around his front gate. He parked below the library and got out with a bounce in his step. He felt pretty good. He didn’t like waking up before class, but he always felt better when he got a workout in.

He jogged up the hill, then started down the path at a brisk pace. He wanted to get to the Treehouse before Kayden. He’d been hoping he’d be early enough to meet him outside the English department, but now he’d be lucky to get to the cafeteria before he did.

He took a short cut behind the psych hall and smiled when he caught sight of the building across the lawn. He was about to run across the greenery, when a redhead stepped out from under the arcade and blocked his path.

Trent flinched. “Ivy.”

Ivy’s face was a mask of anger. “I saw you last night.”

“What do you mean?” Trent looked over Ivy’s head as a group of students paused just behind her and watched with interest. “I stayed in last night. I don’t know what you’re talking about.”

“I saw you last night,” Ivy said again. “Outside your house.”

“Oh you were at my house last night?” Trent drawled, crossing his arms. “And how’d you get behind the gate?”

“I rode my bike down the hiking path,” Ivy said slowly. “Then I cut through the bramble a mile in and found your house.”

Trent’s face started to turn red. “No you didn’t.”

“Yes, I did. I thought maybe I’d finally get a chance to talk to you,” Ivy said. “I thought maybe I could get you alone and that I could get you to listen to me.”

Trent pressed his lips together. “Your fucking insane,” he whispered.

“I saw you and that boy!” Ivy said angrily. “I don’t know what his name is, but I saw the two of you fucking by the pool!”

“Shut up!” Trent bared his teeth at the girl. “You saw no such thing!”

“Yes, I did!” Ivy stamped her foot in a rage. “I saw you fucking a boy! And you loved it too! You got in the pool together after it was done and kissed and kissed each other for the longest time…”

Trent balled his hands into fists as the group of students began to laugh. “No I didn’t! That wasn’t me!”

“Of course it was you!” Ivy pulled her phone out of her purse. “It’s right here on my phone!”

Trent’s face went blank as the laughter rose in pitch and became deafening. He pushed past Ivy and raced through the grass for the Treehouse, his heart in his ears.

He didn’t stop until he was inside, then he scanned the room with a cursory gaze and in an instant, found Kayden’s sweet face amongst the crowd. Kayden sat up excitedly, but his expression fell when he saw the look on Trent’s face. He got up and hurried closer. Trent was growling under his breath when he finally reached him.

“What happened?” Kayden asked in a little voice. “A-are you okay?”

“No,” Trent spat.

“What’s wrong?”

“Fucking Ivy.

“I-Ivy?”

Trent grabbed his arm and yanked him outside. Another group of students was trying to get through the doors and Trent glared at them accusingly as he pulled Kayden aside.

“The fucking bitch filmed us last night!”

“W-what?” Kayden worried his lip. “Ivy filmed us…oh my god!”

“Yeah! She was in the backyard somehow, hiding in the hills with her camera.”

“Oh, Trent, I’m so sorry.” Kayden covered his mouth. “I didn’t know.”

“I didn’t either,” Trent grunted. “But now she’s got it on her camera, and I hope to god she doesn’t try to share it with anyone.”

“Oh no…”

“I’m probably going to have to talk to her, just so she’ll keep quiet,” Trent grumbled.

“So…she knows now? About us?”

“Yes, and your life’s about to get a lot more miserable than it already was,” Trent said. “She’s probably going to start following you around now.”

Kayden shook his head. “She won’t…hurt me will she?”

“She might try,” Trent said tiredly, pushing his fingers through his hair. “If we aren’t careful.”

Kayden’s face went pale. “I’m actually scared right now.”

Trent snorted. “Don’t be. She’s not much bigger than you are.”

“Yeah, but you said she’s crazy!”

Trent looped an arm around Kayden’s shoulders and pulled him close. “Just…shut up and let me think…”

Kayden melted against him and was silent.

Trent combed his fingers through Kayden’s hair as he thought. “I guess everybody really is going to find out. This shit will be on TV and everything.”

Kayden whimpered. “But my dad…”

“I hope he doesn’t watch TMZ,” Trent laughed darkly. “Or anybody that he knows, for that matter. TMZ isn’t good about blurring faces.”

“Oh no…”

Trent sighed heavily. “I guess we’d better just skip lunch.”

“No, we can’t!” Kayden cried, looking up at Trent from under his dark lashes. “We have to study!”

Trent growled at him. “I’m so not in the mood.”

“Well, you have to be,” Kayden said firmly. “We’ve got a test in an hour.”

Trent frowned, but pushed Kayden back toward the building. “Fine, you little shit. Let’s get on it, then.”

“So,” Kayden said over his shoulder. “I guess if Ivy knows we’re sleeping together you won’t have to fake date Maggie anymore.”

“No, I guess not,” Trent said, then smiled. “Actually, that’s a relief. She was trying to get me to come to this stupid winter formal…”

Kayden smiled as he opened the door. “Guess you’ll have to cancel.”

“Guess so.”

They headed into the cafeteria together and went to join the others at the table.

Copyright © 2020 mastershakeme; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 6
  • Love 9
Also, I'm always open to suggestions. That's why I'm sharing :P
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I just knew things were too quiet with that psycho Ivy

Trent can't really believe his Mom doesn't know about him and Kayden does he?I mean A mother just doesn't buy a wardrobe for one of his friends for no reason.And does Trent really think he made a great save when he told his Mom there was food on his shirt?Although he didn't really lie there you can say that was sort of food😮

There are a lot off obstacles something has to give

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to comment

Yep, Ivy's crazy with a capital C!!! I knew she'd pull something.  I think it's sweet of Diana to buy clothes for Kayden. And of course she knows what's going on between the guys.  I can't wait to see what develops next!!!

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment

I have a few questions / comments:

1)  This is REALLY good!  Anyone reading this who is "bored" with the story, is completely insane and you really don't want people like that as your fans anyway.....do you?

2)  On the second night that Kayden snuck out to go over to Trent's house (well I guess they never actually made it to Trent's house the first night, but that's beside the point) - I am talking about the night of the "fashion show" with Diana -- why did Kayden not have the buttplug "installed", on that night?  I thought that anywhere Kayden goes, he is supposed to always have the buttplug stuffed up his butt?  And Trent didn't even get mad!

3)  Isn't Mark going to notice Kayden's new wardrobe and flip his lid?  [Although seeing his son getting fucked (and loving it!) on TMZ might help him put the whole wardrobe thing in perspective....]

4)  You have no idea how much I wish that I had had the good sense, when I was in my 20's, to ask the kinds of questions Kayden asked of Trent, before I moved in with some guy I barely knew, or before I decided it was a good idea to try to convince the hot guy I picked up at the bar 2 nights ago to move in with me "permanently".  Kayden is very smart to wonder "what will happen when you (=Trent) get sick of me?"  Or how he would be able to support himself.  Kayden is a really smart guy.  Trent is damned lucky if you ask me.

5)  Trent is obviously still a total asshole, yet he's really growing on me, in spite of his assholeishness. 

6)  The end of this chapter is about a million times more interesting than a threesome with Lucas!  It sure looks like there is epic and explosive drama ahead.....I can't wait to see what's going to happen next!

Michael

 

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment
7 hours ago, mg777 said:

I have a few questions / comments:

2)  On the second night that Kayden snuck out to go over to Trent's house (well I guess they never actually made it to Trent's house the first night, but that's beside the point) - I am talking about the night of the "fashion show" with Diana -- why did Kayden not have the buttplug "installed", on that night?  I thought that anywhere Kayden goes, he is supposed to always have the buttplug stuffed up his butt?  And Trent didn't even get mad!

3)  Isn't Mark going to notice Kayden's new wardrobe and flip his lid?  [Although seeing his son getting fucked (and loving it!) on TMZ might help him put the whole wardrobe thing in perspective....]

4)  You have no idea how much I wish that I had had the good sense, when I was in my 20's, to ask the kinds of questions Kayden asked of Trent, before I moved in with some guy I barely knew, or before I decided it was a good idea to try to convince the hot guy I picked up at the bar 2 nights ago to move in with me "permanently".  Kayden is very smart to wonder "what will happen when you (=Trent) get sick of me?"  Or how he would be able to support himself.  Kayden is a really smart guy.  Trent is damned lucky if you ask me.

 

2. I see what you mean, but I was just thinking Kayden came prepared for sex. 

3. Of course Mark will notice! Kayden only has the one outfit now, so I don't think it's too suspicious. 

4. My memory is fuzzy, but I swear Kayden was wanting to move in with Trent initially, but now that it's actually a possibility he has cold feet. Oh well, he might not have a choice for much longer 🤣

Thanks for reading! Don't worry about the boring comment. I'm just being self conscious as usual! 🥰🥰🥰

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..