Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
Warnings: Racism, rape, abuse, discrimination, homophobia, violence, cursing, underage drinking and drug usage, Hetro relationships, but there will be NO m/f sex.

Teach Me Bad - 21. Friday: Trent

Whew! What a week, but I still got something done! I'm proud of myself 😅

Trent parked below the library then glanced at his crying boyfriend. Kayden was curled in his seat with his arms around his knees. His eyes were closed, but tears streamed down his rounded cheeks. “Kayden…we’re here,” Trent said softly. “Do you think you can go in?”

“Oh.” Kayden sat up and looked out the window in surprise. “Yes. I-I’m sorry.”

“No. It’s fine.” Trent leaned over the armrest and wiped the tears from Kayden’s soft cheeks. “I just need you to walk with me. Can you do that?”

Slowly, Kayden nodded.

“Good.” Trent kissed him tenderly on the forehead, then took the keys from the ignition and got out to help him from the truck. Kayden climbed down on wobbly legs and leaned heavily into his side, and Trent put his arm around him reassuringly. “We’re a little early, but hopefully Sarah can see us now and get us out of here quick.”

“I hope so,” Kayden muttered. “I just want to lay down.”

“Mmm, you mean in my bed?”

“Not like I’ve got a choice,” Kayden whispered. “I’ll probably never be allowed back in my bedroom again.”

“Who cares. You’re way better off with me,” Trent sneered as they started up the hill. “Forget about that sad little place.”

Kayden looked up at him with wide, accusatory eyes. “I thought it was charming!”

“Yeah. That’s the nice word for sad.

“Aya…” Kayden moaned. “I can’t believe my dad kicked me out.”

“He’s an even bigger asshole than I imagined,” Trent said as they crested the hill and started down the wet path. “When that fucker slapped me in the face, I saw red for a second. I was so close to decking him.”

“I’m so glad you didn’t,” Kayden said, hugging him tight around the middle in response. “It would have been even worse if you did.”

“How could it possibly have been worse?” Trent laughed, smoothing a hand through Kayden’s hair. “Jesus, Kay. I feel bad for your sister. She’s got eight more years to go in that shitty house.”

“I know,” Kayden muttered. “But she won’t be stupid like me and Ian. She’ll move out the second she gets the chance…”

“Yeah. I bet,” Trent said as they neared Sweet Hall, the advising department, and saw a couple standing just outside the doors, talking under the awning. They watched him and Kayden approach with interest, and Trent banded his arm around Kayden, challenging them to react. No one laughed though. The couple continued to talk in low voices as he and Kayden reached the doors and slipped into the building.

“You’re hurting me…” Kayden whispered once they were inside, and Trent realized his fingers were digging into his shoulder.

“Sorry,” he grunted, then let go and took his hand instead.

Kayden shyly laced their fingers together. “Are you worried about people recognizing us?”

“No,” Trent lied. “I’m tired of worrying about it. I just want to move on with our lives,” he added, which was true enough.

Kayden squeezed his hand in reply. “I really hope this doesn’t take long.”

“Me too,” Trent said. “I’d love to take you home and cheer you up…”

“How are you going to do that?” Kayden asked, peeking up at him through his dark hair.

“How about I run you a bath and wash your beautiful body,” Trent said in a husky voice. “While you sit on my dick of course.”

Kayden smiled a little. “That sounds nice.”

“What will be really nice is that we don’t need to rush,” Trent said, stopping as they reached the glass doors to the advising department. He took Kayden’s chin in his freehand and lifted his face. “When we get back to my house, you’ll be home.”

Kayden’s bottom lip trembled. “It’s going to take a few days to get used to.”

“I know it will, but you’re going to be okay. I’ll make sure of it.” Trent leaned in and kissed Kayden’s plush bottom lip. It tasted salty, like tears, and his heart lurched with sympathy.

“Oh, Trent…” Kayden moaned when they separated, his eyes half-lidded with desire. “Let’s just get this over with so we can go.”

“Good idea,” Trent chuckled, then shouldered the door open and tugged him inside by the hand.

Elsa, the receptionist, watched them with her big, googly eyes. It was obvious she’d seen them through the door, but Trent did his best to play it off. He led Kayden to the front desk and stopped before her with a cheerful grin. “Hey Elsa. How’s it going?”

“I-it’s going well,” Elsa said, leaning back in her seat so she could meet Trent’s gaze. “How are you, Trent? I saw you and your…friend on TV the other night.” Her eyes flashed to Kayden and Trent cringed, but immediately changed his expression.

“Things are going great, actually,” he said, faking a smile. “But we’ve got a meeting with Sarah at two, and we’re having a little emergency right now, so I was wondering if she could meet with us early.”

“An emergency?” Elsa adjusted her glasses and peeked at Kayden who was still teary-eyed and sniffling. “Er…sure. Have a seat. I’ll message her now.”

Trent let out a sigh of relief. “Thank you,” he said, then turned to push Kayden into one of the chairs against the wall. “Have a seat, baby.” Kayden sat heavily in a seat then looked up at him helplessly. Trent sat beside him at once and took his hand. “Just try to relax,” he said under his breath. “This will be over before you know it.”

“I just wish it would be over now,” Kayden whispered, “I’m not sure I’m going to be able to keep it together.”

“Well, if you end up crying, she’ll feel bad for you and end the session early, so problem solved.”

“Yeah, but I really wanted to see how your grades have improved,” Kayden whined, a single tear tracking down his cheek. “It’s so important to me to know you’re doing well…”

“We can check my grades back at the house if it’s that important to you,” Trent sighed. “Maybe we should just reschedule.”

Kayden nervously worried his lip. “Maybe—”

“Trent.”

Trent looked up and saw Sarah Windsor standing next to reception. Her long hair was down, and she was dressed casually in a purple sweater and jeans.

“What’s going on?” she asked, her gaze shifting to Kayden in concern. “Why is he crying?”

Trent stood and pulled Kayden to his feet beside him. “Can we go to your office first. It’s kind of private.”

Sarah blinked in surprise, then nodded once and swept down the hall. Trent followed at a slower pace, pulling Kayden along behind him. He met Elsa’s magnified eyes as they stepped past. She looked like she was longing to get the latest scoop, and Trent gave her a haughty smile in farewell.

Sarah sat behind her desk when Trent and Kayden entered. “Shut the door,” she urged, moving a stack of papers aside and clearing her desk. “Can I ask why you’re here so early? I thought the two of you would be in class until two.”

Trent sat Kayden in the first seat, then moved to the second against the wall and fell into it with a sigh. “What can I say? It’s been a weird day for us.”

Sarah folded her hands before her and looked from Kayden sad face to Trent’s bored one. “Want to tell me about it?”

Trent glanced briefly at Kayden. “Only if he does.”

Sarah met Kayden’s gaze with a gentleness Trent had never seen before in her eyes. “Kayden…what’s going on? Why are you crying?”

Kayden licked his bottom lip and Trent, despite the inappropriateness of the situation, felt his dick lurch in response. After everything today, he still wanted to come. “My dad caught Trent and I together…just twenty minutes ago.”

“He caught you doing what?”

“Having sex,” Kayden whispered, and Sarah’s eyes widened.

“And how did he react?”

Kayden burst into tears. “He kicked me out of the house!” he blubbered. “He wants nothing to do with me anymore! He doesn’t even want me in the family…”

Sarah glanced at Trent. “I wasn’t expecting that.”

“Well, we were,” Trent grunted. “He’s a bitter old man obsessed with rules, and Kayden just broke a cardinal one. Never be gay.

Sarah pursed her lips. “I’m sure it was just an overreaction on his part. It just happened twenty minutes ago, right?”

“Yeah, but he meant it!” Kayden cried. “He’s not messing around. I’ve been fake dating my best friend for months so I can hide it from him. He’s really angry.”

“I know your upset, Kayden, but let’s try to think logically?” Sarah said calmly. “Do you have somewhere to stay tonight?”

“I’m staying with Trent,” Kayden said immediately. “He’s been offering for weeks.”

Sarah cut a look in Trent’s direction. “You have?”

Trent shrugged and crossed his leg casually over his knee. “I told you. We’ve been expecting this to happen for a while now.”

“Well, then that solves the issue for tonight,” Sarah said slowly. “But I’m sure once your father has a chance to think…”

“My dad won’t change his mind,” Kayden said sadly. “Not unless I change mine and decide to be normal again.”

“And by normal, you mean straight?”

Kayden nodded vehemently.

Sarah pinched the bridge of her nose. “Then I suppose we should start researching scholarships for you. There’s lots of different ways you can get funds to live in the dorms without taking out loans.”

Kayden looked at her with big, tear-filled eyes. “Really?”

“Yes, Kayden. If it’s necessary.”

Tears rolled down Kayden’s cheeks. “I want to change my major, too. I want to be in education.”

“How about we schedule another appointment for Monday morning and do everything then,” Sarah said, turning to her computer. “I have lots of openings before one. Just pick a time.”

Kayden looked at Trent, a big smile on his miserable little face. “She’s going to help me!”

“Change your major, but don’t mess with the dorms,” Trent said sharply. “You’re living with me. There’s no way you’re moving out to be some other dude’s roommate.”

Kayden blushed. “Trent, I—”

“It’s not up to you, Trent,” Sarah said primly, clacking away at her keyboard. “How about eight am, Kayden? Before your first class. Can you be here that early?”

Slowly, Kayden nodded.

“Great.” Sarah clicked something on the computer, then exited out of the screen. “Now that that’s settled…”

Trent glared at the frumpy woman. “Can we just check my grades so we can go? Kayden’s had a traumatic afternoon. I’d like to take him home now.”

Sarah leaned back in her seat, her gaze stern. “I heard about the sex video on TMZ the other day.”

“Good for you,” Trent grumbled. “So has everyone else.”

“My receptionist told me about it first,” Sarah said. “But Vince filled me in with all the dirty details. Something about a jealous ex girlfriend?”

“If he filled you in, then why do I have to tell you?” Trent sneered.

“Because I’m trying to figure out if Kayden’s going to be safe at your place.”

Trent barked a laugh. “Safe? He’s only safe when he’s with me. I’m the one who’s protecting him.”

“I don’t mean physically,” Sarah hedged. “I’m still not convinced you aren’t taking advantage of him to tell the truth.”

Trent crossed his arms with a huff. “What a bunch of bullshit. If I was taking advantage of him, I wouldn’t be inviting him to come live with me.”

“That’s not exactly true,” Sarah pointed out. “Seems like you use him for a variety of purposes, after all.”

“Fuck you,” Trent growled at the woman. “You’d better read off my grades before I storm out of here. I’m this close to walking out.”

Sarah looked at him with narrowed eyes. “If you’re so convinced you’re treating him correctly, then why are you so nervous?”

“I’m not nervous! I’m fucking offended!”

Sarah frowned. She started to open her mouth and reply, but Kayden spoke up first.

“He isn’t taking advantage of me, Sarah. I promise.”

“And how would you know, Kayden?” Sarah asked him. “Vince thinks it’s funny, but he’s told me more than once how Trent plies you with drugs and alcohol to make you loosen up. Does he do that to you often?”

“Sometimes…”

“I thought so,” Sarah said, and Trent rolled his eyes.

“That’s only on the weekends when we’re partying. Jesus Christ! You act like I’m slipping him a date rape drug!” he yelled. “I don’t have to drug him to get him to have sex with me. He does it willingly, every time.”

“He’s right,” Kayden said quickly, wiping the tears away. “I love having sex.”

“Okay…” Sarah cleared her throat but continued on with her line of questioning. “Trent’s obviously absorbing something from the study sessions, his grades have gone up significantly in the past month. But is he still copying your notes and avoiding lessons?”

“Well, he comes to class with me most of the time, but he’s got a bad habit of not paying attention,” Kayden admitted, and Trent huffed.

“So what? I learn better from my friends and study groups. It’s not my fault the professors are too boring to listen too.”

Sarah sighed. “Okay, maybe that was a bad example. Vince does say you’re doing a lot of studying on your own.”

“That’s because I’m not taking advantage of Kayden anymore,” Trent spat. “I’m doing all the right things because I appreciate him.”

Sarah looked back at her computer and clicked into another window. “Your grades are suspiciously good, Trent.”

“I finally started to apply myself,” Trent drawled. “I’ve been studying in my free time. I’ve been going to groups. I’m not fucking around. I’m serious about staying in school.”

Sarah looked at him carefully. “It would seem that you are.”

“I don’t know what Vince has been telling you, but I’m serious about Kayden, too. I want him to live with me,” Trent said firmly. “That’s why I’ve been asking. It’s because I’m sick of sneaking out to see him every night. I’m tired of following the rules, and I don’t want to hide anymore. I love him.”

Slowly, Sarah smiled. “Vince says you haven’t had a girl in the house in a long time.”

“Nope,” Trent said. “Kayden nipped that in the bud right away.”

“That’s good,” Sarah laughed, then turned to Kayden. “Your student is excelling with flying colors. His GPA went up almost half a point since he’s been studying with you.”

“Half a point? That’s great, Trent!”

Trent beamed at him. “Wow. No way.”

“You’ll be at a 3.0 by the end of next semester if you keep up the good work,” Sarah said.

“Wait…” Trent slid forward onto the edge of his seat. “So I’m over 2.0 now?”

“Yes. Congratulations,” Sarah said. “You’re unofficially out of academic probation.”

Trent pumped his fist. “Yes!

“I’m so happy for you, Trent!” Kayden cheered.

“It’s all thanks to you, babe.” Trent laughed. “C’mere…” he said, then leaned across the gap between the two chairs and kissed him firmly on the lips.

Sarah watched them with a little smile on her face. “Well, I’m glad I could give you some good news, I guess.”

Trent snorted, then pulled away from Kayden. “That’s the best news I’ve heard in a while. Seriously. You have no idea.”

“Well, let’s not celebrate just yet,” Sarah said, glancing back at her computer. “I’m not removing the probation status until after finals. Your grades on those can make or break your GPA.”

Trent nodded seriously. “Okay. But things are looking good for now, right?”

“They’re looking better than good,” Sarah said. “If you keep up whatever study habits you’ve recently acquired, then I’m sure you’ll do fine.”

“And we’ll have lots of time to study, now that we’re living together,” Trent purred, giving his boyfriend a loaded look. “We should probably go home and study now, actually.”

Sarah rolled her eyes. “Right, well, sorry for taking up so much of your time, boys. I know your busy.”

“Can we go now?” Trent asked.

“Yes. You may go,” Sarah said, and Trent got up at once. “We’ll meet again once more after finals and if your grades are still looking up, then I’ll officially end the academic probation.”

“Sounds good,” Trent said, then started for the door. “Have a nice weekend,” he called over his shoulder.

“Thank you. You as well.”

Kayden slowly got out of his seat. “I’ll see you on Monday?”

“Bright and early.”

Smiling, Kayden rounded his chair and joined Trent at the door. He waved shyly at the woman, then Trent grabbed his wrist and yanked him from the room.

“I can’t believe you told her you love me,” Kayden giggled once they were alone in the hallway.

Trent glowered at him, remembering the last time they’d been in Sarah’s office. “Yeah, well, she still thinks I’m taking advantage of you. I had to say something.”

Kayden laced their fingers together and swung their hands as they took the hall back to reception. “I love when you tell people how you feel about me…it makes me feel tingly all over.”

Trent snorted. “That’s interesting.”

“It’s a special feeling. It’s what it feels like to be loved,” Kayden said moonily, and Trent pulled him close as they passed Elsa at the front desk and kissed him on the top of the head.

“Well, I do love you,” he murmured, smiling over his shoulder at Elsa. The woman watched with huge eyes.

“And I love you too. Forever and ever…” Kayden sighed. “Maybe it won’t be so bad living with you. Maybe you won’t get tired of me after all…”

Trent pushed the glass doors open and held them for Kayden. “Get tired of my custom cock-whore? I don’t think so.”

Kayden smiled up at him shyly as he slipped into the main hall. “Were you serious about taking a bath?”

“Sure why not? The tubs definitely big enough for two.”

“I’ve always wanted to try your bathtub,” Kayden said excitedly. “It looks so luxurious.”

“Then we’ll do it. As soon as we get home,” Trent said, pushing the second door open as they reached the exit. Outside, it was drizzling again, nothing like before, but Trent wasn’t in the mood to get rained on. “Come on,” he said, then tugged Kayden along as he started to jog.

Aya!” Kayden kept up, but he cried and whined the whole way. “Slow down a little!”

“You need to work on your long game,” Trent laughed, and it was easy. He could sing while he ran too. It wasn’t hard. “I’ll help you train if you want. We can use the treadmill in the gym.”

“I…hate running,” Kayden gasped. “I’ll never…be good at it.”

“That’s what I said about school,” Trent said as they reached the hill and slowed to go through the wet grass. “But you obviously proved me wrong.”

“Ugh,” Kayden moaned. “I hate physical activity.”

Trent chuckled. “Sex is a physical activity. You don’t hate that, do you?”

“No, but at least it’s fun.”

Trent let go of Kayden’s hand as they got closer to the truck. “Hurry up, dork,” he chided, then ran for his door. “You’re getting soaked again!”

With a sigh, Kayden jogged the remaining distance to the truck and climbed in the passenger side.

Trent couldn’t help but to laugh at Kayden as he started the engine. The rain had wet his hair again, and it dripped miserably into his eyes. “You poor thing,” he said, reaching over the armrest to brush Kayden’s hair out of his face. “I’m going to fuck you really good tonight.”

Kayden looked up at him shyly. “I hope you don’t wait until tonight…”

Trent laughed, then shifted the truck into reverse and backed out of the space. “I guess we’ll have to see, won’t we?”

“Guess so,” Kayden murmured, then fell quiet and looked out the window at the rain, a tiny smile on his lips.

Trent was glad to see him smile and he didn’t bother him again as he drove off the lot and made a left on Campus Drive.

When they got to the house, the paparazzi were in a frenzy. Kayden started to duck down in his seat, but Trent stopped him with a hand.

“Don’t,” he grunted. “You live here now. You don’t have to hide.”

Kayden looked at him curiously, then sat up.

Trent!” “Trent!” “What’s up, Trent?” The paparazzi yelled in unison as Trent stopped in the drive and hit the button for the gate. Cameras flashed on both sides of the truck and Kayden pulled away from his window in fright, but Trent barely noticed, he was staring through the bars, at the black town car sitting in front of the house.

“That looks like Chase,” he murmured.

“Trent! Please, they’re scaring me!” Kayden moaned, and Trent snapped back to the present.

“Sorry,” he said, then stepped on the gas and roared through the gate. He pulled up to his regular space in front of the garage, then parked the truck. “But that’s Chase. I know it is.”

Kayden looked back at the car in concern. “What would he be doing here?”

“Probably talking to my mom,” Trent grumbled, then he cut the engine and shoved open his door. “Come on. Let’s see what he wants.”

Kayden followed Trent across the drive, then slowed to look back at the paparazzi behind the gate. When he saw he’d fallen behind he rushed to catch up. “Trent…Wait!”

Trent was already at the town car, though, peaking into the front seat. There was a non-descript driver behind the wheel with dark glasses, and he turned his head in Trent’s direction as he drifted past. Trent curled his lip. That was definitely one of Chase’s guys…

The second he got inside, Trent yelled out for Diana. “Mom! What the hell is Chase doing here?!”

Silence.

Kayden closed the door quietly behind them. “Maybe they’re in the back?”

“Must be,” Trent grunted, then stormed down the hall to the glass doors at the back. He caught sight of Chase and Diana standing next to the pool, and his blood started to boil. He threw the doors open and stepped outside, his hands balling into fists. “You.

“Yeah. Me.” Chase looked across the pool with a glower. “That’s an awfully welcoming hello.”

“I didn’t welcome you here,” Trent snapped. “In fact, I specifically told you to stay out of my house!”

“You mean the house I pay for?” Chase sneered. “You’re a spoiled brat and I’m not listening to you anymore. I’m here to talk to my wife.”

“Your wife.” Trent started around the pool, shaking with rage. “After the way you’ve been treating her, I don’t even know why she wants to be called that anymore.”

Chase stiffened as he got closer and turned to him with a frown. “Are you talking about those fucking tabloids? We’re not getting a divorce!”

“If you broke my arm, I’d divorce you,” Trent growled. “I wouldn’t even think twice about it.”

“Trent…please,” Diana urged, but Trent cut her off.

“You’re fucking stupid, mom!” he roared. “I brought you here to protect you and here you are, inviting your abuser over for a chat!”

“That shit they’re writing about me is a bunch of lies!” Chase yelled over him. “I’ve never abused you!”

“That’s not even close to true and all three of us know it!”

Chase pressed his lips together angrily.

“So, what were you two talking about?” Trent stopped several paces from the couple and folded his arms. “You guys ready to kiss and make up?”

“Trent…your father—”

“He’s not my father!

Diana nodded soberly. “Your stepfather just took me to my follow-up visit. We had to drive all the way out to Hollywood, so he really saved me a lot of hassle.”

“You had that fucker take you to your follow-up visit?!” Trent hollered. “I wouldn’t have let you go with him if I knew… Why didn’t you tell me?!”

“I was going to…” Diana said in a little voice. “But you slipped out of the house so early. I didn’t want to bother you.”

Trent tisked. “That’s a lie. You just didn’t want me to know you were going out with the enemy.

“I’m not the enemy,” Chase said in a deep voice. “Now, the paparazzi and the tabloids…they’re the enemy. They need to be handled with care and I’m going to need your help.”

“I’m not helping you with anything,” Trent snapped. “And neither is my mother.”

Chase bared his teeth. “Fuck you, Trent. You are so goddamn ungrateful. After all the things I’ve given your spoiled ass!”

“I’m sick of you knocking my mom around,” Trent hissed. “I’m not going to cover for you anymore.”

“I don’t knock anybody around,” Chase said, lifting his chin.

“You’re lying about everything,” Trent said. “Maybe, if you’d just own up to it and apologize, it’d be different, but you always try to make it someone else’s fault!”

Chase scowled, then angrily reached for Diana’s hand. “Come on, Diana. This little brat thinks he can stand here and insult me.”

Hesitantly, Diana reached for his hand with her unbroken one, and Trent saw red again. The repressed rage from earlier came thundering back and he launched himself at his stepfather in a blind rage. “Don’t touch her!”

Chase stumbled back in shock and nearly fell over one of the pool chairs. Trent missed by a mile though, and when he came spinning around back for more, Chase sprang up and jabbed him in the groin.

“Oh, fuck!” Trent yelped, doubling over in pain. “That was a fucking cheap shot!”

Chase ignored him and brought his hands up in front of his face, a nasty smile on his lips.

With a terrible yell, Trent straightened and charged the old man as hard as he could. Chase caught him in a bear hug and the two men wrestled each other for dominance.

“Trent!” Kayden whined from somewhere behind him, and Trent looked around in concern. Kayden stood in the doorway, watching in horror, and he began to edge closer as Trent struggled for control.

“Kayden….” Trent growled over his shoulder. “Get out of here!”

“Is that your little boyfriend?” Chase snorted, then shoved Trent back a few paces with a grunt. “How cute.”

Trent ground his teeth together as Kayden stopped at the edge of the pool; his eyes filled with frantic tears.

“Trent…please…”

“Stay back!” Trent roared, turning to glare daggers at him. “You’re not helping!

Then suddenly, Chase darted forward and socked him in the jaw. Stars exploded behind Trent’s eyes, and he staggered back and fell into the deep end of the pool.

Splash!

“Chase! You didn’t have to do that!” Diana cried.

“He left me no choice!” Chase yelled back. “You saw him yourself…he came at me first!”

“Trent!” Kayden knelt at the edge of the pool and stretched out an arm for him to take. “Let me help you.”

Trent swam to the edge and pulled himself out without Kayden’s assistance. He avoided his gaze completely, and glared death at the older man instead. “I hate you.”

“Mmm, ditto,” Chase said coolly, then, “I was just on my way out when you so rudely tried to accost me. I should probably go.”

Probably,” Trent growled under his breath. “Before I do more than accost you.”

“Good luck, kid,” Chase gloated, then turned and put an arm around Diana. “Walk me out?”

Grudgingly, Diana nodded, then she shuffled after Chase and followed him inside.

“Goddamn father figures,” Trent growled as Chase and Diana disappeared into the house. “Every single one of them can fuck off!”

“Why did you try to attack him?” Kayden asked, watching as Trent sat heavily on the nearest pool chair and dropped his head into his hands. “I know you don’t like him, but he didn’t deserve that.”

Trent sat up with a growl. “The fuck he didn’t! That bastard has been tormenting me and my mom for years!

“I know, but—”

“I just can’t believe I let that fucker hit me twice!” Trent spat. “You shouldn’t have distracted me like that…it was totally fucked!”

“Try to calm down.” Kayden stepped closer and laid a hand on his shoulder. “Nobody saw but me and your mom.”

“Doesn’t matter. Chase will never let me live this down…Fucker knocked me in the pool!”

Kayden smiled a little. “Actually, it was kind of funny.”

“You think that was funny?” Trent growled.

“Well, just at the end there,” Kayden said sheepishly. “When you fell in the water.”

Trent stood up with a sigh. “I guess we’ll get that bath now. Since I’m soaked and everything.”

Kayden’s smile turned into a grin. “Good idea. That will help us both relax.”

“Yeah…” Trent muttered, then turned back for the house. “Come on.”

Inside, both Diana and Chase were absent, and Trent was glad he got to avoid them. If he never saw his stepfather again, it’d be too soon. And his mother…Trent was pissed with her as well, and worried, but at the moment, he didn’t care what she did. He’d tried to defend her, and she’d walked off with her abuser yet again. He was totally jaded.

Upstairs in the bathroom, Trent stripped his wet clothes off immediately and tossed them in the sink for later. He took a second to check his appearance in the mirror and scowled when he saw a dark bruise forming along his jawline. “Fucking bastard…” he muttered, then his eyes flicked to the scar through his right eyebrow, and he turned away before he could focus on it too hard.

Naked, he moved to the bathtub and turned on the water full blast. He realized Kayden was watching him when he poured some muscle relaxing bath oil into the base of the tub, and he asked, “Are you going to take your clothes off?”

Kayden nodded, then pulled his t-shirt over his head. He worked on his shoes and jeans next, and Trent sat back on the edge of the tub and tried to relax. Steam rose from the tub as water filled the basin and mixed with the bath oil. It was super aromatic and the scent of it was a pleasant sage blended with citrus.

Kayden worried his lip as he dropped his clothes to the floor. He looked like he wanted to say something, and Trent braced himself for whatever was next. “Every time I ask about it, you get angry,” Kayden said in a little voice, stepping over his clothes and coming closer. “But I’d really like to know how you got that scar on your face.”

Trent reached up and touched the scar through his eyebrow, then scowled. “I told you. My real dad did this.”

“Yeah, but how? And who is your real dad?” Kayden asked. “Can’t you tell me?”

“This really isn’t a conversation for the bathtub,” Trent grunted, then he turned and shut off the faucet, so the bath was half filled. With a sigh of pleasure, he slipped into the water next. “Ah, fuck… You should really try this out, Kayden. Forget that stupid story.”

Kayden shuffled up to the edge of the tub. He looked utterly delectable standing there in his birthday suit. His cock and balls were still smooth from the last time they’d shaved, and the sight made Trent lick his lips.

“Get in here,” he said in a deep, commanding voice. “And sit on my lap.”

Kayden raised his foot and stepped into the water. The tub had lots of room, but Kayden sat right in his lap as instructed, right on top of his cock, and rested his knees on either side of Trent’s thighs. “Ohhhh, it’s so warm.”

“I know,” Trent purred, grabbing Kayden’s plump little ass under the water. “Isn’t it nice?” Slowly, his fingers moved into the cleft of Kayden’s asscheeks and he felt the plug inside of him. “I guess we’d better take this out, hmm?”

Kayden groaned as Trent pulled the plug from his body and rested it on the edge of the tub. He slid his arms around his neck and rested his forehead on his shoulder. “Trent…ooooooh.”

Trent kissed him on the top of the head and held him close. He leaned back against the wall and played with the sweet ass in his hands as they enjoyed the water for a long moment.

Suddenly, Kayden lifted his head and looked directly into his eyes. “Please Trent. I wanna know what happened to your face.” He raised a wet hand and ghosted it along Trent’s scar, then down to cup his wounded jaw. “After what I saw today…I’m just curious what happened.”

“Well,” Trent started with a grunt. “I was only five years old when it happened. So I wasn’t asking for it if that’s what you’re hinting at.”

“It’s not…” Kayden muttered. “I just…I see you’ve had a lot of violence in your life. Haven’t you?”

“Yes.”

“What is your dad’s name?” Kayden asked, his dark eyes shimmering with interest and Trent felt his resolve crumble.

“Bobby Morgan,” he said shortly. “He was an angry black man from the Bronx.”

“Was?”

“Bobby Morgan drank himself to death when I was seven,” Trent sneered. “Mom found him slumped over on the couch one morning and that was that.”

Kayden’s eyes widened with horror. “I…I’m sorry.”

“I’m not,” Trent growled. “He was even worse than Chase. He wasn’t rich either. He worked second shift at a factory, and he’d come back to the apartment at these odd hours, raving drunk, and wake everybody up. He was always furious with us. He never needed a reason either, he’d just knock us around because he could. I think he enjoyed it, actually.”

“That’s…terrible.”

“Of course it is,” Trent said, squeezing Kayden’s sweet bottom. “The night I got this scar, it was an especially bad one. He came home ranting about some argument he’d had with his boss. He was getting moved to third shift and he was blaming us for it.”

“How could it be your fault?”

“I don’t know,” Trent said. “But he slapped my mom around first, then came after me. He was yelling about how I’d ruined his life and shit, and I ran in the bathroom because it was the only door with a lock. He was so pissed off though, he knocked the door down with a single kick.”

Kayden squirmed in his lap, discomforted. “Then he hit you too?”

“No,” Trent said. “He grabbed me by the back of the head and shoved my face into the bathroom mirror. He made me look at myself as he told me I was an ugly piece of shit, and a waste of good sperm.”

“He…he said all that?”

“Yep. And he pressed so hard, he cracked the glass and split my face open.” Trent ran a finger down his scarred brow. “Right here. I had to get twelve stitches.”

“What happened to him?” Kayden’s bottom lip trembled. “Did he go to jail?”

Trent snorted with laughter, and Kayden looped his arms around him and held on as he was bounced. “No, dumb ass. My mom made up a bunch of lies and protected him. It’s what she always does.”

Slowly, Kayden shook his head. “No wonder your upset.”

“I was glad when my dad died,” Trent scowled at the distant memory. “But it only took a few months for mom to meet Chase at the restaurant she worked at. And not long after that, I realized he was just as violent as my dad had been. The first time he smacked me across the face, I knew I was in for it.”

Kayden lovingly stroked his cheek. “You poor thing.”

“I was only a kid. I couldn’t control anything that was happening,” Trent said bitterly. “I hated every minute of my childhood.”

“I am so, so sorry,” Kayden said, then leaned in and kissed him softly on the lips. “What happened to you was wrong. What’s happening now isn’t right either, but you can’t keep lashing out when you get angry.”

Trent pulled back with a growl. “Why not?”

“Because it’s going to get you in trouble,” Kayden said smartly. “And it isn’t going to get you what you want anyway. Violence isn’t the answer. You should know that already…”

“Yeah.” Trent pouted like a petulant child. “I guess.”

Kayden smiled, then leaned in to kiss him on the lips again. “Thanks for telling me about your dad. I know it was hard for you.”

“I just don’t like admitting my weaknesses, and that story…” Trent sighed heavily. “It makes me think about a time when I was utterly helpless.”

“Sometimes, being helpless isn’t a bad thing,” Kayden said, wiggling his butt down and pressing it firmly against Trent’s trapped cock. “As long as you trust the person you’re with…being helpless can be very pleasurable.”

Trent raised his scarred eyebrow in question. “Oh yeah?”

“Yeah,” Kayden said, rocking his hips so he pushed down on Trent’s shaft with little, rhythmic movements. “Ohhh, Trent. Your dick’s getting hard.”

And indeed it was. Trent knew water wasn’t a good lubricant, but it didn’t stop him from reaching a full erection in just moments.

“Should I sit on your cock?” Kayden asked in a breathy voice, leaning in to kiss Trent’s neck.

“No,” Trent said grudgingly. “I got you some new lube the other day. I was going to give it to you to take home this weekend, but I guess we’ll be using it here instead.”

Kayden squirmed impatiently in his lap. “But I don’t want to wait for lube!”

“It’ll be better if we do,” Trent said firmly, then lifted Kayden off his lap and stood up. His cock stuck straight out in front of him, water dripping from the swollen, dark pink head and Kayden’s eyes tracked it as it bobbed in front of his face. “Just hold tight. It’ll only take a second.”

“O-okay.”

Trent climbed out of the tub and walked across the hall. He found the mentioned lube in his bedside drawer and grabbed it up quick. When he returned, Kayden leaned over the edge of the tub, drawing lazy shapes on the porcelain with his fingertip. His butt was just poking out of the water, and Trent smiled as he stopped over him.

“That’s the position I want you in,” he said. “Hold onto the edge there and get your ass as high up in the air as possible.”

Blushing, Kayden sat up partway and rested his chest against the smooth edge, then he raised his hips, so his ass was exposed.

Trent climbed back into the water as Kayden made himself comfortable. He got on his knees and moved behind the boy, so his hard cock was aimed directly at his spread cheeks. “Shit…it feels like it’s been days since we fucked,” he said as he eagerly tore open the new bottle of lubricant and poured some over the length of his dick. “I’m so unbelievably horny for you, Kayden.”

Kayden moaned and thrust his ass backward. “Yes…fuck me, Trent.”

Trent set the bottle of lube aside, then reached down to pull Kayden’s cheeks apart. His brown little hole winked up at him and Trent gave it a welcoming smile in return. He pushed his hips forward and slid his hard dick along the open passage of his spread cheeks, groaning each time his dick head passed over the wrinkly opening.

“Oh please…put it in,” Kayden whined after a minute, and Trent gripped his shaft in one slick hand and pressed it firmly against his pucker. Slowly, it started to slide inside, and he hissed as an incredible heat engulfed his cockhead.

“Fuck, you’re always so tight,” Trent groaned, grabbing Kayden’s hips as he slid slow and steady into his wonderful body. “I don’t know how you do it.”

“It’s because your dick’s so big,” Kayden moaned back. “I swear it gets bigger every time…oh god.

Trent grinned as he bottomed out and his balls nestled against Kayden’s. “How’s this big dick, baby?”

“Soooo good,” Kayden moaned, and Trent laughed at him.

“It must be good, your asshole’s pulsing around my dick…”

“Ooooh!”

Trent pulled out halfway, then shoved home again. He did it harder the second time and aimed for Kayden’s prostate and they both cried out in pleasure. Water sloshed over the edge as Trent ramped up to a brisk pace. Kayden’s body felt amazing. His asshole clenched Trent in all the right places and he tipped his head back and groaned as he enjoyed the sensations.

Kayden was enjoying himself too. He was being extra vocal, and his helpless cries bounced around the room as he was fucked. Again and again, he pushed his ass back into Trent’s thrusting cock as he held onto the edge of the tub with all his might. Trent could just see the side of his face, and he watched the boy as he claimed his little body, totally enamored with the sweet blush on his cheeks, and the way he continually wet his beautiful, full lips. He loved Kayden. He loved everything about him and in that moment, nothing was more important than satisfying the incredible heat that burned between them.

“Oh!” Suddenly, Kayden let go of the edge of the tub and reached down for his cock. “Aya, I’m close….”

Yes, come for me baby,” Trent urged, plunging deep into his body. “Come on my dick.”

Kayden pulled himself off frantically, gasping as his pleasure mounted. It took only moments for him to reach orgasm and when he did, he let out a high-pitched whine that echoed around the tiled room. He floundered on the end of Trent’s cock like a fish out of water and squirted his seed all over the porcelain.

Trent grunted as his cock was strangled by Kayden’s clenching asshole. He thrust his hips a few more times, fucking Kayden deep with each push, and then finally, he exploded. “Oh fuck!” His eyes slammed shut as he filled Kayden with gallons of potent sperm. He dug his fingers into Kayden’s supple flesh and rode the waves of bliss all the way to the end.

“That was amazing,” Kayden said, turning in Trent’s arms and pushing him back into the water. There wasn’t much left now, but they made it work. “And your bathtub is pretty nice too.”

Trent snorted as he found a comfortable place to lay back, then pulled Kayden close. “It is pretty nice, isn’t it?”

“Mmm.” Kayden pillowed his head against Trent’s broad chest and shut his eyes. “I could get used to this.”

Trent put an arm around him and stroked wet fingers through his hair. “I love you, Kayden. You can stay here as long as you want…You can stay here forever if you’d like.”

“I don’t know about forever…”

“Why not?”

Kayden shifted uncomfortably in his arms. “Chase is the one paying for this house. I heard him downstairs—”

“Don’t worry about that guy, Kayden,” Trent snapped. “I don’t let him control me like you let your dad. He can’t tell me what to do.”

“Yeah, but what if he stops paying rent?”

Trent rolled his eyes. “Don’t be stupid, Kayden. Money isn’t something we have to worry about right now.”

Kayden pouted. “But—”

BZZT, BZZT, BZZT

“That’s my phone.” Kayden sat up, his eyes wide. “I bet it’s my mom.”

“You should let it go to voicemail,” Trent scowled, but Kayden was already climbing out.

Dripping wet, Kayden crouched on the tiled floor and rooted through his discarded jeans. The second he found his phone, he answered it. “Hello?”

“Kayden!” Trent could hear Cho’s frantic voice through the phone. “Where are you?!”

“Mom…” Kayden looked up at Trent, his eyes filled with guilt. “I’m at Trent’s house.”

“I just talked to your dad…I heard what happened at the school.”

“Oh. You did?”

“You need to come home. Immediately.”

“Kayden…” Trent sat up and rested his elbows on the edge of the tub. “No.

Kayden hesitated. “Mom, I don’t think I should. Dad said—”

“I don’t care what your dad says. We need to talk about this as a family. Now, come home.”

“Mom, I….” Kayden blinked down at the water on the floor and Trent felt his stomach drop. Kayden was going to leave him.

“Do you need a ride back?” Cho asked. “I’ll come get you now. Where are you?”

“Don’t go back to that house, Kayden,” Trent hissed, and Kayden looked up at him with wide, panicked eyes. “That place is a prison.”

Kayden nervously chewed his lip. “What happens when I come home, mom? Will I still be able to see Trent?”

“We’ll discuss this when you get back. Now, where are you?”

“Don’t listen to her,” Trent pressed. “Everything’s going to be exactly the same.”

“Kayden? What is Trent’s address? Kayden?!”

“Mom,” Kayden started, his voice shaky with indecision. “I’m going to stay here for now. With Trent.”

“That’s the worst idea you’ve ever had!”

“I’m staying here,” Kayden said again, and Trent’s heart lifted. “Can you have Ian bring my backpack to class on Monday? I need my books.”

“Kayden! You need more than just books!” Cho squawked. “How are you going to get by?”

“I’ll figure it out,” Kayden said slowly. “And Trent’s going to help me. I’ll be okay.”

“This is ridiculous!”

“Hang up,” Trent said firmly. “You’ve said your peace. Now get back in the tub.”

“I’ve got to go, mom,” Kayden said sadly. “I love you.”

“Kayden, don’t hang up!”

But Kayden hung up and set his phone on the counter. With a deep sigh, he climbed back into the tub. “I wasn’t expecting her to ask me to come home. Maybe I should go talk to them…”

Trent pulled him close. “No. You did the right thing. Your parents are going to impose a bunch of stupid rules and curfews. It isn’t worth your time.”

“Yeah…”

Trent reached for the bar of soap on the ledge. “Come on. I haven’t even washed you yet. Turn around so I can get your back.”

Kayden moved to sit between Trent’s legs and Trent lathered up his hands, then smoothed them along his slender back.

“I’m so nervous about this,” Kayden said in a little voice.

“About what? Moving in with me?”

“Yes…”

“You shouldn’t be,” Trent said. “I’ll take good care of you. It’s really no trouble.”

Kayden moaned as Trent worked his soapy fingers into his muscles. “I guess I’ll just have to trust you. Because…. I really don’t want to stop seeing you, and I think that will be a condition I’ll have to live with if I move back home. My dad isn’t going to cave on that regard.”

“Probably not.”

“I’m just scared of the unknown,” Kayden muttered. “I don’t really know what to expect.”

“I know your scared, but we’ll deal with this together,” Trent purred into his ear. “One day at a time.”

“Okay,” Kayden whispered. “I trust you.” Then he closed his eyes and relaxed into Trent’s massaging hands.

Trent finished washing him, then he added more water to the tub, and they relaxed together for a while more.

When they got out, Trent scowled down at the water pooled on the floor. “Fuck me…We made a huge mess.” He stepped around the water, then grabbed some towels off the shelf. He draped one around Kayden’s shoulder first, then knotted one around his own waist.

“Give me an extra towel,” Kayden said as he scrubbed his through his hair. “I’ll clean it up.”

“Hell no,” Trent said. “Just let it dry. You don’t have to worry about cleaning up in this house. We’ve got a maid that comes by three times a week.”

“When does she come next?”

“Sunday.”

“That’s along time from now,” Kayden whined.

“Don’t worry about it,” Trent said, drawing Kayden out of the bathroom. “It’ll be dry by morning anyway.”

Kayden pouted, but followed him from the room.

They went into Trent’s wardrobe first and he quickly selected something comfortable to wear. “My mom’s still got some clothes for you downstairs,” he said as he pulled a t-shirt over his head. “If you wait up here, I’ll go grab you something.”

“I don’t think I have a choice,” Kayden muttered, and Trent looked at him curiously. Kayden stood in the middle of his closet in nothing but a towel. His hair was going every which way and his cheeks were stained with embarrassment.

Trent stepped into a pair of sweats, then moved to stand over the little Korean. He loved how he towered over him. Kayden was so small and helpless and cute, and Trent couldn’t get enough of it. He bent down and kissed Kayden on the tip of his nose. “Wait here, cutie. I’ll be right back with some clothes.”

Kayden nodded shyly and Trent gave in to his desire to taste his gorgeous lips. They shared a passionate kiss there in the closet.

“Do you like pizza?” Trent asked when they separated. “I’ll have to order something for dinner. There’s nothing in the fridge.”

“Sure.”

Trent brushed his hair behind his ears with a smile. “You can go wait in the bedroom if your more comfortable. I’ll be right back.”

Kayden nodded again, and Trent grudgingly pulled away. He had to remind himself they had all night as he started down the hall, and that there was no need to rush. He planned on dominating Kayden’s body in every way possible and he couldn’t wait to begin. Kayden had chosen to stay with him, and his heart was full to bursting as he walked downstairs, a bounce in his step.

Trent heard the TV playing in the living room, and he glanced through the doorway, looking for his mother. Vince sat in the middle of the couch, watching reality TV, and Trent backed away before he was noticed. He’d have to talk to the other guys at some point, but he wasn’t in the mood to do it now.

He slipped down the front hall and out the back door. The misting rain had stopped, and the sun struggled to peek through the clouds. Trent rounded the pool and walked up to the little guest house. He knocked politely on the door, but already, there was a scowl on his lips.

Diana answered momentarily, a surprised look on her face. “Trent? I didn’t think I’d see you again.”

Trent forced his way inside and looked around, half expecting to see Chase. “I need some of those clothes you have for Kayden. Everything he has is wet.”

“Oh, is he staying for a while?” Diana smiled, but started through to the other room.

“Yep,” Trent said, crossing his arms and leaning against one of the armchairs. “Indefinitely, actually.”

“Indefinitely?”

“Not that it’s any of your business, but Kayden just got kicked out of his house,” Trent said. “His dad caught us messing around and flipped his lid.”

Diana breezed back into the room with an armful of clothes. “Is that so?”

“He’s going to be living here now,” Trent said firmly. “Upstairs with me.”

“Wow.” Diana’s eyes widened. “Is this your first live-in relationship?”

“You know it is,” Trent grumbled, and it was. He hadn’t even thought about it, actually.

“It’s a big step, moving in with someone,” Diana said, handing over the clothes. “I hope the two of you are ready for this.”

“We are,” Trent growled. “And you know what? I know for sure Kayden isn’t going to break one of my arms in a fit of rage. I think we’ll be fine.”

Diana’s face fell. “Trent…”

“You’re getting back together with Chase, aren’t you?”

“We never broke up to begin with.”

“And why not?” Trent barked. “How many times is he going to brutalize you before you realize he’s an abusive fuck and he isn’t going to change?”

“Trent, I love him,” Diana said. “He’s taken such good care of us all these years. I’m not interested in leaving him.”

“Then why are you here! Why are you wasting my time?!” Trent roared. “Jesus! He just backhanded me again! How many times has he done that? You know it wasn’t the first time.”

“We talked about it in the driveway,” Diana said, her eyes begging. “He’s sorry about what happened. He didn’t mean it.”

“He never does! He’s a bad person! When are you going to get that through your head?!”

Diana pressed her lips together and Trent knew she had something terrible to say.

“When are you going back to him?” he asked dryly. “Because I know you will. No matter what I say.”

“Next week, after Thanksgiving,” Diana said slowly, and Trent huffed.

“Why stay?” he grunted. “We haven’t had a holiday together in three years.”

“Maybe that should change.”

Trent rolled his eyes. “And this is the perfect time, too. When your arms broken and I’m dealing with a sex scandal… Happy Holidays everyone!”

Diana laughed. “It’ll be fun to have company. I’ll order up a huge dinner for everyone.”

“Sounds like fun,” Trent said, but it didn’t really. It sounded like a big hassle.

Diana looked up at him consideringly. “You’ve got a nice bruise on your jaw there.”

Trent shook his head. “How many times are you going to let these guys mess me up? I’m sick to death of it.”

Diana sighed wearily. “Chase promised to lay off the alcohol. I think that’s what does it.”

“Yeah right. He wasn’t drunk today, was he?”

“He was reacting to you, Trent,” Diana said primly. “If you hadn’t come at him, he wouldn’t have knocked you in the pool.”

“Fuck you, mom, he loved doing it,” Trent sneered, then turned and started for the door. “I’m done trying to convince you. Do what you want.”

He stormed outside and headed into the house. His mood had plummeted, and he had a nasty look on his face when he got back upstairs and found Kayden laying in his bed.

The little Korean sat up immediately. “What’s wrong?”

“Nothing,” Trent said bitterly, sitting down beside the other boy. “I was just arguing with my mom.”

“About Chase?”

Trent nodded, then handed him the clothes. “She’s planning to go back to him after the holidays next week. Nothing I do or say changes her mind. It never does.”

“It’s like you’re arguing in circles.”

“Right,” Trent sighed. “It’s a total waste of time.”

Kayden pulled his new t-shirt over his head. “What would happen if they got a divorce?”

Trent smirked evilly. “They didn’t sign a prenup, so she’d probably get half his fortune.”

“Sounds like she should consider doing it. If he keeps hurting her…”

“Of course she should,” Trent snarked. “It’s stupid to stay with someone that abuses you. I would never let someone smack me around like that.”

Kayden nodded. “Me either.”

“Let’s stop talking about it,” Trent said, standing up to pace the room. “Its pissing me off. I just want to think about something else.”

Kayden pulled his legs into the fitted jeans, then stood up to do the fly. “Do you want to study?”

“Hell no.” Trent made a face. “I’d rather jump on the treadmill for a while… Do you want to watch me work out?”

Kayden smiled slowly. “Yes. I’d love to.”

Trent nodded, then stalked for the door. “Come on. I’ll show you the gym.”

Copyright © 2020 mastershakeme; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 7
  • Love 7
  • Angry 2
Also, I'm always open to suggestions. That's why I'm sharing :P
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Vince needs to shut the hell up when it comes to peoples personal lives!

At least Cho is showing some independence from the asshole.

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment

 A lot of thing got covered in this chapter.I'm glad Sarah actually listened a lot of other people in her position would have already made up their minds.I'm glad she's going to find some scholarships for Kayden.

Good for Kayden for not going back home right away.I wonder if Mark is going to ask Kayden to pretend thing are hunky dory when the Grandparent visit?

Diana seems to fall for men who are abusers.I hope I'm dead wrong about this but  a lot of people who were abused as kids become abusers themselves so I'm really worried that Trent one day may really lose it and hit Kayden.If something like this does happens I hope it's in a way where Trent stops short of hitting Kayden and then starts to realize he's becoming his Dad and step dad.I hope none of this happens but you have to realize it could.

  • Like 2
  • Wow 1
Link to comment
1 hour ago, weinerdog said:

 A lot of thing got covered in this chapter.I'm glad Sarah actually listened a lot of other people in her position would have already made up their minds.I'm glad she's going to find some scholarships for Kayden.

Good for Kayden for not going back home right away.I wonder if Mark is going to ask Kayden to pretend thing are hunky dory when the Grandparent visit?

Diana seems to fall for men who are abusers.I hope I'm dead wrong about this but  a lot of people who were abused as kids become abusers themselves so I'm really worried that Trent one day may really lose it and hit Kayden.If something like this does happens I hope it's in a way where Trent stops short of hitting Kayden and then starts to realize he's becoming his Dad and step dad.I hope none of this happens but you have to realize it could.

I hear you about Trent becoming an abuser, but I never pictured it happening tbh. I'll keep it in mind... 

And I'm DEFINITELY seeing Mark asking Kayden to play along 😂 I like that plot line 

  • Love 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..