Jump to content
    MozLover21
  • Author
  • 4,162 Words
  • 4,079 Views
  • 23 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Electricity - 9. Chapter 9

Chapter 9.

Aubrey/Andrew

 

With the stressful dinner finally behind him, Aubrey sat inside of Andrew’s Phantom Bushukan Edition and admired the wavy interior of the car and its famous starlight ceiling. He got so lost in checking out the details that he didn’t realize Andrew hadn’t moved until he heard him speak.

“Listen, I’m sorry I threw you into that situation. And I’m sorry I butted in with Nelson. I didn’t mean to complicate anything for you,” he stated. Aubrey looked away from the ceiling and at the quarterback. Had the chefs at the sushi joint sprinkled something in Andrew’s food? He couldn’t believe he heard the words “I’m sorry” come out of the man’s mouth, and not only once but twice! This was major progress.

“I appreciate the apology,” he replied, getting a little too lost in Andrew’s eyes. “And dinner wasn’t too bad. They both seem like nice guys. And Joel cares a lot about you, surprisingly.”

“Yeah, he’s a good man,” he replied. Aubrey could tell he was considering whether to say more or not. Finally, he casually blurted out, “And another thing, l don’t know if you’d be interested, but maybe you and Nelson could come to my next game?”

“Oh, I…I think he’d really like that,” Aubrey replied, taken aback by the invitation.

“Would you?” Andrew asked, uncertain.

“I would,” the writer replied making the other man smile. Before he could say more, Andrew suddenly stepped on the gas and sped out of the parking lot.

The mood at home was sour, and Aubrey knew why. Tom wasn’t happy about him going to dinner with Andrew. Aubrey knew this would need to be a conversation at some point, but he wasn’t having it tonight. He locked himself inside of the home office and continued his work on the Thompson Foundation. The article was coming together quite nicely, and Aubrey felt a sense of pride knowing he had managed to write something in his own voice again.

After he was done for the night, he headed into the bedroom and started stripping out of his clothes when he noticed something green on his nightstand. Kat’s disposable camera—Aubrey remembered that she had been looking for the thing everywhere. She must have left it at his place when she was visiting. She always fluttered around the apartment so he wasn’t particularly shocked that it ended up in the bedroom. He picked it up and smiled—this gave him the perfect opportunity to surprise her for her upcoming birthday by getting her pictures developed.

The next day he dropped it off at a store. Maybe this would smooth over the tension between them. He liked her as a person, but he was not going to write another negative word about Andrew Thompson, and she needed to understand that. Perhaps this could be a peace offering. He picked up a birthday card then went to work.

When he got the developed pictures back, he began flipping through them with such speed that he almost passed the one of Kat and Tom naked in bed as well as the next one—a selfie of the two of them kissing. He inhaled sharply, then slowly flipped back to the two photos. Was this a prank? Were they messing with him? He continued staring at the pictures in disbelief.

There was only one way to find out. He picked up his phone and dialed Tom’s number.

“Hey, I’m kind of in the middle of something, can I call you back?” he asked.

“This won’t take long,” Aubrey replied.

“Okay…what’s up?”

“Are you sleeping with Kat?” his question was met with long silence.

“What…why are you asking that?”

“It’s a yes or no question. Are you sleeping with Kat?” Another long silence—then, finally, the truth.

“Listen, I can explain. It just happened and it didn’t mean anything. You’ve just been so ambivalent about marriage and I just…” but before he could continue Aubrey had clicked the red button. He wasn’t about to stay on the phone and listen to why HE was guilty of someone else cheating on him.

He grabbed his gym bag, threw in some clothes and toiletries. He put the two pictures on their coffee table.

“Let’s go,” he said to a confused looking Prince, and the two left the apartment.

Sitting inside of his car, his stomach felt like it was in one big knot. And the continuous ring of his phone didn’t help. He shut the damn thing off, he was in no mood to speak with Tom at the moment—if ever. He didn’t know where to go or what to do, and his bank account didn’t exactly give him a hell lot of options. He didn’t want to intrude on anyone and have to explain what the hell happened, so he decided to stay in a motel for a while, at least until he had a better plan.

It was frightening how quickly things could turn. Suddenly, he had the rugged pulled from underneath him, and there was no security blanket, nothing to fall back on. Of course he blamed himself from not being better about his savings and not having a more detailed life plan. But it was too late to think about all that now. He just had to deal with the cards he was given.

Prince didn’t look thrilled with the accommodations of the tiny motel room and Andrew didn’t blame him.

“I’m sorry bud, I’ll figure something out soon. We’re just going to have to rough it out for a while.” He gave the pup some food and water, then walked out and headed straight for Bull’s Eye. If there was ever a reason to get completely blasted, this was it.

 

***

Andrew

 

Andrew wasn’t planning on going out. In fact, he was doing really good staying out of the limelight and keeping a low profile. But when one of his best friends on the team asked to grab a few drinks with the rest of the guys and guilt tripped him about how he never left the house out anymore, the quarterback folded and joined the group at his favorite low key sports bar.

Even in the dingy dark atmosphere of the bar, Andrew spotted Aubrey right away. It’s like he already had the man memorized. His brown curls, his bronzed skin, the nape of his neck, the slope of his shoulders. He could find him in any crowd, no matter how large.

The writer was slouched over a bowl of peanuts and a vodka drink at the end of the bar, watching the Warriors vs Celtics game. Something about his body language seemed a bit off.

“Yo, I’ll link with you guys later, I gotta go talk to someone,” he said to his friends and made his way to where Aubrey was sitting.

“My least favorite journalist,” Andrew stated, sitting on the empty bar stool right next to him. Aubrey looked over and nodded but didn’t say anything. The unusual lack of snark threw Andrew off guard. “What, no comeback about me being your least favorite man-whore?”

“Thompson, I’m not in the mood today,” he stated plainly. He looked tired and sad.

“What’s wrong?” Andrew asked in a normal tone now, genuinely concerned. Aubrey sighed.

“Personal stuff,” he replied vaguely.

“Well give me a try, I’m a good listener,” Aubrey cackled.

“Not what I heard,” he replied.

“Find out for yourself this time,” Andrew suggested. Aubrey looked over at him again and Andrew almost got lost in those sad brown eyes.

“Fine. I found out Tom’s been cheating on me.”

“Damn, I’m sorry,” Andrew replied and Aubrey took a sip of his drink. Andrew was sorry, he didn’t like seeing Aubrey in pain, but another part of him lit up and saw an opening. “What happened?”

“Katelynn happened.”

“A woman?”

“Yep, apparently he’s bisexual now.”

“Damn,” Andrew replied, once again. Aubrey gestured for another drink and Andrew could tell he was already quite tipsy.

“Yep. So now I’m hiding out…”

“Well, why don’t you come to my place and hide out with me. I’ll make you a better drink,” he stated.

“God, you never give it a rest,” Aubrey mumbled back.

“As a friend,” Andrew explained himself.

“That’s a bad idea,” the writer replied.

“Every great idea starts out as a bad idea,” Andrew replied, now with a smile. Aubrey took a large sip of his drink, then suddenly exclaimed.

“Fuck it, why not.”

Andrew told bartender Tony to put the bill on his tab and then walked an unsteady Aubrey to his car. Back at the condo Aubrey waltzed over to his kitchen and began making some sort of concoction.

“What in the hell is that?” Andrew asked.

“You’re not the only one who can make drinks. And right now you’re way too sober for me. So this is for you. Voila!” he said, handing Andrew a large glass of potent smelling stuff.

“This isn’t a drink, this is a distillery,” Andrew complained.

“Stop being a whiner and drink!” Andrew took a sip and the drink was stronger than pure vodka, but he didn’t want to look like a softie so he continued to drink it.

“You definitely didn’t go to bartending school,” he quipped and Aubrey laughed. They made their way over to the couch, and for the first time ever Andrew had no sexual intentions. He just wanted to make sure Aubrey was okay and that he could keep an eye on him. That he wasn’t getting drunk alone at a bar and end up hurt in any way.

He really wanted to keep things innocent, and he could have done it, despite the buzz he was starting to feel from the ridiculously strong drink—but then Aubrey had to go ahead and say, “You know I’m single now, right?” And before Andrew could even think twice, he took the invitation and lunged forward, landing straight on Aubrey’s lips.

It was like neither one of them could wait any longer. Even though the timing might not have been the greatest, the tension caused by the ever present electricity between them needed to be eased somehow. To Andrew it felt like fate. Something destined to happen eventually.

He could taste the salt from the peanuts on Aubrey’s lips, mixed with the sweetness of the cranberry juice from the vodka cocktail on his tongue. It was a heavenly combination. No kiss had ever tasted this damn good. With every other hookup, a kiss was just a necessity of moving things forward in the right direction, toward the main act of sex. But this, this was a standalone act. He could kiss like this for hours.

Aubrey’s lips were like soft pillows, so warm and tender. Andrew put his hand on the back of his curly head, and gently drew him in even closer, eliciting a low moan from him that reverberated in Andrew’s mouth like the most wonderful sensation.

They continued kissing for what felt like hours. Andrew had never tasted anyone this delicious. Even the man’s salvia enticed him. But he had been rock hard for a while now, and it was really starting to hurt. He pulled away slightly.

“You taste so good,” he told Aubrey.

“Show me the infamous bedroom,” Aubrey replied, and Andrew was taken aback. He didn’t plan on things going this way. Even though from the second he had laid his eyes on Aubrey Miller he knew that he wanted him, recently he had become accustomed to the fact that it wasn’t going to happen, and he was happy just being friends with the man whom he found to be a special person. But now Aubrey was the one asking to move things into his bedroom. This definitely wasn’t how Andrew had envisioned it.

How could he say no to him though? So he grabbed Aubrey’s hand and led him upstairs, where a large King sized bed awaited them.

“This is where the magic happens, huh,” Aubrey quipped and for the first time Andrew felt somewhat dirty about his reputation. It was at this moment that he wished he had a little less mileage on him.

“Don’t make it sound so sleazy,” he replied playfully. But Aubrey wasn’t paying attention, he was too busy unbuttoning his blue shirt while looking at Andrew lustfully. It was a sultry performance that left the quarterback mesmerized.

“Let’s see how terrible you really are,” Aubrey stated, and threw the shirt on the floor, revealing his tan chest. He was lean, and not overly muscular, but had enough definition to look absolutely yummy. He was perfect to Andrew.

“What if I’m not that bad, are you going to do a public retraction?” Andrew asked, and pulled his own shirt over his head, revealing his enviable football player physique. He was ripped and his 8-pack was the envy of many men. And he loved the way Aubrey inhaled sharply upon seeing his body. All the workouts and the overall healthy diet were worth it for this specific reaction.

“I don’t do retractions,” Aubrey said, closing the distance between them. He kissed Andrew again, more hungrily this time. Their lips smashed in perfect unison. Andrew felt Aubrey’s hand wander down past his abs and towards the painful bulge in his sweatpants, and he couldn’t contain the loud groan that escaped his mouth when the man’s hand made contact with it.

“Well, the guys weren’t lying about the size at least,” Aubrey commented.

“Strangely enough, you left that part out of your article,” Andrew replied, and pulled Aubrey closer to him by grabbing his shapely behind. Aubrey smiled sexily. Andrew went in for another kiss but Aubrey pulled away.

“Now let’s see if they were right about you being lazy,” he said cheekily, pulling away from Andrew’s grasp and walking towards the bed. On his way over he took off his pants and revealed the tight black boxer briefs he was wearing that accentuated the hell out of his ass and juicy thighs. Andrew was so hard by this point he was leaking precum into his own underwear like a faucet. Nobody had ever made him this hard and excited.

Aubrey slowly wiggled his way out of his underwear, revealing his gorgeous bronzed behind. Andrew had to stop himself from drooling. The man knew exactly what he was doing to him with this little show. Aubrey crawled on the bed on all fours until he was in the middle.

“What are you waiting for?” he asked looking over his shoulder at Andrew, who was still standing in the same spot. Andrew arched an eyebrow, bemused, nobody had ever said those words to him. This was the person he was waiting on, the guy that he wouldn’t be selfish with, the guy he’d want to please, voluntarily.

He made his way to the bed and admired the gorgeous sight in front of him. “Like what you see?” Aubrey asked.

“You know I do,” Andrew replied.

“Come on,” Aubrey pleaded now. Andrew didn’t realize how horny his partner was for this encounter as well. So he decided to play it slow, torture him a little, and started kissing very slowly from Aubrey’s ankles all the way to his thighs, while caressing his butt. His thighs were heavenly soft, and Aubrey’s moans as he licked and kissed them only intensified the experience. With every moan Aubrey arched his back more and more, driving Andrew crazy with lust. He could only contain himself long enough with a perfect ass bent over right in front of his face. He made his way towards that shapely behind and began kissing and groping Aubrey all over. He parted the perfectly round and tan globes with his hands and started kissing as close to the delicious looking pink center as possible without actually flicking it with his tongue. Aubrey looked like he was in heavenly agony.

“Oh my god,” he moaned, and Andrew gave his ass a nice slap, then went back to licking his way around. Now Aubrey started involuntarily gyrating his behind, trying to meet the right spot with Andrew’s wet tongue. Andrew chuckled. It was time to give him what he wanted.

Very slowly and deliberately he dragged his tongue along Aubrey’s opening, eliciting a sweet and long groan from the other man. He then continued to flick his tongue all over it until Aubrey was completely at his mercy.

Andrew had seen a lot of ass over his lifetime, but nobody had ever tasted this good to him. He spent a nice fifteen minutes licking all over Aubrey and ensuring that he was completely relaxed. After he had managed to partly push his tongue inside of Aubrey, he decided that it was time to continue with his fingers.

He usually enjoyed when a guy gave him a blow job on all fours in his bed while he fingered them, but if Aubrey’s mouth went anywhere near his cock right now he knew he would blow his load right away. He was pretty embarrassed about this, as typically bottoms would be sore by the time he was done with them. But because Aubrey had such a crazy effect on him, he knew he wasn’t going to last long.

So he flipped him over so that he was laying on his back, and he laid right next to him on his side. They began kissing again, and then Andrew put two fingers in Aubrey’s mouth and had him sloppily suck on them.

“You make me so hard,” Andrew stated, and Aubrey “mmm’d” drunkenly.

Andrew started kissing Aubrey again, while his arm pulled up the man’s leg and his saliva-wet fingers started circling that lovely pink hole.

“I can’t wait to feel you inside me,” Aubrey whispered, pulling away from the kiss. Andrew very gently inserted one finger past the tight opening and Aubrey’s eyes rolled back to his head. “Oh God,” he whispered and Andrew felt another boatload of precum gush out of his cock. His underwear was completely saturated now. He felt like a teenage boy during his first makeout session.

His finger was fully immersed in Aubrey now, and feeling his warmth and tightness almost sent Andrew over the edge.

“Jesus you feel so fucking good,” he told him, kissing his ear.

“I can’t take much longer, I want you inside me,” Aubrey begged, and started reaching his hand for Andrew’s cock. But Andrew didn’t want to hurt him.

“Slow down,” he said moving Aubrey’s hand away. Aubrey groaned in displeasure, like a child who didn’t get their way. Andrew found it extremely sexy.

“I’m ready,” he moaned. Andrew pulled out his finger and replaced it with two fingers. Even though Aubrey felt supremely tight, his fingers went in without a hitch. He was right, that ass was ready for the taking. Andrew felt his cock literally twitch at the thought. He didn’t know how he would make this experience last longer than a minute.

He could already envision the next article: “Andrew Thompson: One Minute Man Confirmed”.

He reached over to his nightstand and pulled open the drawer to get out a bottle of lube and a condom. Then he pulled off his shorts and underwear, and his cock literally smacked him on the abs with brute force.

“Jesus,” he commented, not even remembering the last time he was this painfully hard. Aubrey stared at his cock like he was looking at a five star meal.

“Let me blow you,” he said but Andrew rejected the offer.

“No, I need to fuck you right now,” he replied and Aubrey looked a tiny bit hurt. This was the first time Andrew had ever rejected a blow job, but he just knew he would blow his load the second his precum soaked cock would touch the inside of Aubrey Miller’s hot mouth.

He slipped on the condom and then poured the lube on it and rubbed it in. He then poured some lube on his fingers and made sure that Aubrey was nice and ready. He got on top of the writer and pulled his legs up, exposing his perfect ass.

“Fuck,” Aubrey muttered as he felt the tip of Andrew’s cock at his entrance. Andrew teased him slowly, then gently pushed in the tip. Aubrey winced a tiny bit. Slowly, Andrew withdrew the mushroom head of his cock, gave the other man a breather, then proceeded to gently push it back in. He had a girthy 8” cock, he knew it usually took bottoms some time to get used to it.

Aubrey seemed more relaxed the second time around. Andrew pushed a little past the head, then withdrew again. Slowly stretching the pink hole to accommodate his big cock. On the fourth time, he got all the way in.

The two men looked at each other, and Andrew was sure that they both felt the electricity this time. Now that he was actually inside of Aubrey, the current was incredible and a hundred times stronger than before. But somehow more focused and in sync than any other time. When they were next to each other, it was almost painful. But now that they were joined, it was like a steady flow of energy. He felt like he was walking on a live wire, powered by a million mega volts, capable of doing anything.

It almost felt too good. He pulled out and Aubrey whined softly, not wanting his cock to leave. Andrew smiled, and put it back in, slowly finding a gentle rhythm and trying very hard not to cum.

It was an impossible task. Aubrey’s gorgeous face right below him, moaning in ecstasy, coupled with the exquisite tight pressure surrounding his dick and the incredible warmth from Aubrey’s interior made him ready to bust.

“Fuck, you feel so good,” he groaned, frustrated. Aubrey smiled. He looked absolutely delicious. Gorgeous bronzed body, and his own cock hard and dripping with precum as well. Andrew leaned down and they started kissing, which only made him want to cum even faster.

“I’m gonna cum,” he stated, for the first time ever embarrassed during sex.

“Oh yeah,” Aubrey moaned and started touching his own cock. They continued kissing and just as Andrew felt like he couldn’t hold out anymore, Aubrey’s ass tightened even further and he felt the man’s warm sticky cum hit his abs. Aubrey’s moaning mixed with the tight grip his ass had on Andrew’s cock, pushed the quarterback over the edge, and he came with a loud groan, then collapsed on top of the other man.

He laid on top of Aubrey for what felt like forever, then slowly rolled off. He felt so content and couldn’t wait to go to sleep with Aubrey in his arms and then repeat it all over again in the morning. But when he looked over at the writer, he saw panic spreading all over his now sober looking face.

“Oh My God, why did I do this?’” he asked, looking horrified. Andrew had never experienced anyone who had actual regret written all over their face after a night with him. Sure some were annoyed at being kicked out of his bed, but nobody had regrets over the encounter itself. It was usually the other way around, he would wake up hung over, guilty and regretful. So he was taken aback by Aubrey’s reaction.

“Relax, we didn’t do anything crazy,” he stated, and was about to physically comfort Aubrey, but the man bolted out of bed and started putting his clothes back on in a rush. Strangely, Andrew really wanted him to stay.

“Jesus, what a mistake,” Aubrey exclaimed more to himself than to anyone else.

“Okay, now you’re hurting my feelings,” Andrew stated somewhat sarcastically and Aubrey rolled his eyes.

“Like you have any, please,” he retorted. “Listen, obviously nobody can know this happened, alright?” Andrew resisted the urge to laugh.

“You think I’m gonna go shout it from rooftops? ‘I bagged Aubrey Miller!!!! Woooo!!!!!’” Aubrey rolled his eyes in frustration again. Andrew was getting tired of the disrespect.

“You know what I mean. I have a reputation to consider.”

“And I don’t?”

“You really want me to answer that?”

“Wow.”

Aubrey put his shirt over his head and grabbed his phone from the floor.

“Look, you got what you wanted. You can cross me off your list now. Let’s just forget this happened,” he said, then practically sprinted down the stairs. Before Andrew could even move, he heard the door to the condo slam shut. He sat in bed, in total disbelief.

The electricity between them was strong, but was it necessarily a sign that they were right for each other? Andrew wasn’t so sure anymore. He was no physicist, but he knew that when two electric currents collided, they could either add up…or they could short-circuit, inevitably destroying the entire power source.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents are the product of the author's imagination and any resemblance to actual persons, business establishments or events is entirely coincidental. Comments and feedback are highly appreciated, send to mozlover21@gmail.com
Copyright © 2019 MozLover21; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 37
  • Love 13
  • Haha 2
  • Wow 14
  • Sad 1
  • Angry 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

19 minutes ago, Wesley8890 said:

Well we've learned a few thing in this chapter, one Tom is a bigger douche than we thought, two Aubrey is a horny drunk, and three Aubrey is kind of a dick after a night of drunken sex. 

Four: Kat is a careless pussy. Or has one?

  • Like 2
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
8 minutes ago, Danners said:

D’oh!

The part of me that knows how little self-control Andrew has hoped he was at least conscious enough of Aubrey’s delicate state that he wouldn’t sleep with his friend. I’m disappointed in him but not surprised. You can’t give a kid keys to the candy store and not expect him to gorge himself. If Andrew has any good sense, he’ll apologize to Aubrey.

Aubrey should also apologize to Andrew for using him. A drunken rebound is still a rebound. He can’t blame Andrew for this when he was complicit in it, just like he can’t use this mistake as an excuse to pacify his genuine feelings for the guy. But something tells me he’ll go radio silent or leave the country.

Then the second smear article will come out and he won’t even know about it, but it’ll still break Andrew’s heart. You’re a mean man, Moz.

I’ll just be over here looking for the light at the end of the tunnel, wringing my hands like someone’s grandmother. 

That analysis has my head spinning! If I'm ever unavailable I'm hiring you on as my ghostwriter, seems like you know these characters better than me. 🙏

Edited by MozLover21
  • Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Wow 1
Link to comment
8 hours ago, Wesley8890 said:

The librarian got tired of seeing me in high school....

Speaking on the behalf of all Librarians, we NEVER get tired of seeing students coming in to get things to read!

  • Like 5
Link to comment
4 minutes ago, Clancy59 said:

Speaking on the behalf of all Librarians, we NEVER get tired of seeing students coming in to get things to read!

 Oh you never met mine. She was the least helpful and frankly wasnt a nice lady.

  • Haha 2
  • Sad 2
Link to comment
Quote

 he noticed something green on his nightstand. Kat’s disposable camera

When I read this I was like OH SHIT.... not the way to find out. Wonder how much of a wrench this put into their plan. 

  • Like 5
Link to comment

Well, I definitely wasn’t expecting sex between Andrew and Aubrey in this chapter, and I didn’t expect Aubrey to drink himself into a stupor and lead Andrew on. But he did beg for what he got. Now he needs to face the fact that he isn’t the guiding light that he thought he was. As for Andrew? He could have used better discretion knowing that Aubrey was in a bad way and totally out of character.

i can’t believe that Aubrey just went off and left his dog in the hotel alone that night.

  • Like 5
Link to comment

 he had the rugged pulled from underneath him,     he had the rug pulled from underneath him,
he never left the house out anymore   he never left the house out anymore

  • Like 2
Link to comment
1 hour ago, Will Hawkins said:

 he had the rugged pulled from underneath him,     he had the rug pulled from underneath him,
he never left the house out anymore   he never left the house out anymore

Thank you for the helpful corrections. I need to hire you as my editor 😄

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Well poop.  That didn't go well.  Despite the sex being hot as hell and such an electric connection!

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Well that did not end well!  At least Tom's and Kat's duplicity is now known.  Let's hope Aubrey doesn't run off to Iran!

  • Like 2
Link to comment

That was cute funny. Poor Andrew though

Now TomKat was kinda surprising although I think they both deserve each other.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 3/17/2023 at 12:31 AM, Reed1101 said:

That was cute funny. Poor Andrew though

Now TomKat was kinda surprising although I think they both deserve each other.

😄 Indeed they probably do

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..