Jump to content
    Nephylim
  • Author
  • 3,082 Words
  • 4,369 Views
  • 29 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Recovery - 2. Chapter 2

When Kei opened his eyes it was to a strange and unfamiliar world. There were buttons and knobs, shiny metal and…and was he moving? He tried to sit up but hands pressed him back.

“Take it easy, son. You’ve been out for a while.”

“What? Who…who are you? Where am I?” He managed to turn his head and blinked at the man who was smiling reassuring at him.

“Easy now. What do you remember?”

“Remember? About what?”

“You tell me.”

God, this was strange. He felt like he’d fallen through the rabbit hole. Where the hell was he? He thought hard and suddenly it hit him. Everything. Alex had left him. Alex had dumped him. Alex had broken it off. He was Alex-less, alone. And Maria and Jess and…. He closed his eyes, waves of pain washing over him and, for a moment, he didn’t hear what the man was saying to him.

“Take it easy there, son, take your time.”

“Take my time? I…. Sorry, I just…just remembered….” He couldn’t say it. Couldn’t speak of it to this stranger. “Where am I?” he repeated.

“Do you remember passing out?”

“I did what? Oh…Oh yeah. I was…was on the phone and…and everything went strange.” He looked around and suddenly realised where he was. “No. No, it’s alright. I don’t need to go to the hospital. I just fainted. It… It all got too much for me. My boyfriend broke up with me and I…I was just….” He bit his lip, fighting to stop the tears. He wasn’t going to cry in front of a stranger, no way.”

“You’ve been out for a while, son. It would be best if the hospital checked you over. I’m sure it will be fine, but it’s better to make sure.”

“A…alright.” Kei lay back. He was glad to, truth be told. His head was pounding. Those bloody migraines again. He’d been free of them for years but these last few months they’d been back with a vengeance.

“Are you alright there?”

“Yeah,” Kei mumbled. “Just a headache. I have migraines. They’ve been bitches these last few months. It’s mostly when I’m stressed.”

“Everything’s worse when we’re stressed. Are you a student? They all seem to be stressed out at the moment. My niece is doing her first year torture next week.”

“Week after,” Kei muttered, closing his eyes against the stabbing pain. “First year English Lit and Language.”

“Keighley’s doing Art. She’s very talented.”

“I’m sure she is.” He wished the man would stop talking now. Kei really wasn’t interested in his niece and the pain was making him nauseous. “Can you give me something for this migraine. It’s making me feel sick, with the motion and stuff.”

“We’re almost there. I’d feel better if you got checked over first.”

“Thanks a bunch.”

True to his word, less than five minutes later the ambulance slowed and stopped.

“Hold on tight,” the man said and Kei was startled.

“What? No, I can walk.”

“No doubt you can, but this is the five star service so just hold on and enjoy the ride.”

Yet again Kei’s world tilted and he found himself looking up at blue sky. He couldn’t believe this was happening.

Before he knew it he found himself in a cubicle surrounded by people who were all talking, although none of them seemed to be talking to him. They poked and prodded him and peered into his eyes. The bright light hurt his head and he wanted nothing more than to get the hell out of there.

“But I’m fine. Can I please just go home?”

A man in a white coat stopped barking orders at people and snapped at him. “You’re going nowhere. Just lie back and behave yourself.” Kei was so stunned that by the time he thought of something to say the man had gone.

“What the fuck?”

“Don’t worry about him, he’s rude to everyone.”

Kei jumped. He hadn’t realised there was anyone still there. A pretty nurse with blonde hair and a nice smile was standing at the side of the bed. For want of anything better to do he smiled back at her. “Can I go home now? I’ve a bad migraine and I want to sleep it off.”

“You can sleep it off here.”

“Yeah? Have you tried these beds?”

“Actually, I have but I’m not telling you where, what I was doing or who I was with.”

Kei’s eyes widened, then he laughed. “You’re teasing me.”

“Anything to see that smile on your face, beautiful.”

“I’m not beautiful.”

“Whatever you say.”

Kei sighed. “Why won’t you let me go home?”

“Because you passed out in the street and if we let you go without investigating and it happens again we could be sued.”

“Oh. What if I promise not to sue?”

“Can you really see that washing with Dr Butthead?”

“Butthead? Really?”

“Well, it’s Buxtead but call it as it is huh?”

“I bet not to his face.”

She laughed. “I bet you’re right. So…” She switched into professional mode. “Can I get you anything? Are you cold? Do you need a blanket.”

“No, I.…” As he spoke, he realised that he was, in fact cold. Very cold. “Um yeah… Yeah, I am cold.”

“I’ll get on it. Is there anyone I can call? You’re going to be here for a while. Butthead’s ordered a whole host of tests and they’re probably going to take all day. I’m sure you’ll feel better if there was someone keeping you company.”

Kei opened his mouth to say yeah, actually he would really like to have someone helping him to make sense of this nightmare. Then he remembered. “No,” he said sadly. “There’s no one.”

“No parents?”

“They’re… dead.”

“Oh, I’m sorry. Family?” He shook his head. “Friends? You must have friends.”

“No. No friends. Not anymore. I screwed up pretty good and I don’t….” He sighed. “Not anymore. I don’t want anyone. I’m fine on my own.” On my own, he thought. Alone. All alone. He lay back and closed his eyes, squeezing them hard.

“Anything you want to talk about?” He shook his head, not trusting his voice. “Okay, well if you do just give me a shout. I’ll go get that blanket.”

By the time she came back he was dozing.

He woke with a start when the bed he was on started to move. “What the fuck?”

“Take it easy there, dude. We’re just taking you down for some scans.”

“Some what? Why…? Oh.” Memory flooded back—the hospital, tests, craziness. “Sorry, I forgot.”

“Forgot? There you go.”

The orderly was cheerful, annoyingly so. His headache had eased up a bit and he desperately wanted to get up and walk out. But there were bars on the side of the bed and it wouldn’t be easy to escape, especially as the orderly would no doubt try to stop him. After a short internal battle he decided it wasn’t worth the hassle. Why not just go along for the ride? It’s not as if he had anything else to do.

The cheerfully orderly pushed him along a corridor where he counted the lights he passed, just to take his mind off everything that had happened, then through a set of double doors into a stark white room.

“Can you manage to undress on your own?” a clipped voice asked and he turned his head to see a sour faced woman in a blue uniform. “It would be a lot easier if you did.”

“Of course I can. Just put the stupid bars down. Actually, if you put the bars down I won’t bother to get undressed; I’ll just walk out.”

“Oh no you won’t. You’ll take off your clothes and put them in that bag. You’ll take off any jewellery or piercings and put them in that bag. Then you’ll put on that robe. There’s only one way out of this room and that’s through me so don’t even think of making a run for it.”

“I… I’m not a kid,” he said, his ire rising.

“Then stop acting like one,” she snapped and disappeared.

There were in fact two doors but when he peeped through the other door the room was empty apart from a piece of equipment that looked like something out of a sci fi movie. Oh great, just great. What the hell were they going to do to him.

He sat up, glad the headache had faded to a dull throb and he didn’t even feel dizzy anymore. Now how did these bars work? Reaching out to shake that bars he was shocked to find he had an IV in his arm. When had that happened? Why hadn’t he noticed? How the hell was he expected to get undressed with that thing in him?

“Hey,” he called. “Hey, I need some help in here.”

He had to call three times before the door flew opened and the woman stormed in looking cross and rather fierce. It was strange to see such sourness in a small and rather pretty young woman. Kei stuck out his arm. “How am I supposed to get undressed with this?”

Sighing with frustration, the woman did something with the tube and most of it fell away. There was still a piece of plastic hanging from his arm but at least he could get his tshirt off. “Thank you,” he said sweetly. The woman huffed, tossed her head and stormed back through the door. “Pleasure to meet you, sunshine,” he muttered under his breath as he finally managed to get the bars down and slid off the bed.

The gown wasn’t exactly attractive although he was pleased to find that it didn’t open down the back like some did. He’d barely pulled it down before the door opened and Little Miss Sunshine returned with a young man who seemed a lot more approachable.

“Are you ready yet?” the woman snapped. The young man rolled his eyes from behind her back and winked at Kei. He smiled, finding he was nervous suddenly.

“My name’s Roger,” the man said holding out his hand. “I’m the radiographer. I’m going to conduct the scans today. Don’t worry, all you have to do is lie still. It’s not going to be the most exciting experience you’ve ever had but it won’t hurt at all.”

Kei took Roger’s hand and shook it. “That’s good to know,” he said.

Roger smiled and led the way through the door into the scanning room.

***

It had been a trying day. Kei had been scanned, drugged, x-rayed and tested in all kinds of ways. He was sore all over and more desperate than ever to get the hell out of there.

“Can I go home now? Please,” he begged the nurse who, unfortunately wasn’t the same one he’d talked to earlier.

“Patience, patience,” she said in a pleasant Irish brogue. “Sure an’ you young folk are always rushing around. Take it easy there.”

“If one more person tells me to ‘take it easy’ I’m going to scream.”

The nurse chuckled. “Go right ahead. You won’t be the first and you won’t be the last.”

Kei grimaced and lay back against the pillows, crossing his arms. “You could at least have a tv or something. I’m bored out of my mind.”

“Are you sure there’s no one I can call for you?”

He sighed deeply and shook his head, glancing at his mobile phone which sat silent on the table beside the bed. He’d retrieved it from the plastic bag and set it next to him just in case…. But it had sat aggressively mute. He checked it now and again but he hadn’t accidentally switched it off or missed a text.

“Are you absolutely sure? This is not a time for pride. I’m sure your family and friends would want to know.”

“Know what? That I fainted and have been sat here all day being prodded and poked and goodness knows what—for nothing.”

“That you’re not well and feeling so alone. I’m sure that no one who knows ye wants ye to be alone.”

“How do you know? You know nothing about me.”

“I know ye’re a sweet boy and pretty as a picture. I won’t believe there’s no one out there who cares.”

“Believe it, lady. Trust me, there’s no one who cares; no one.”

“Whatever you say, me darlin’. Whatever ye say.”

They were interrupted when the door opened and a woman in a white coat, accompanied by another nurse came in. At least she looked a lot friendlier than Butthead, but she was frowning.

“Keyden Prince?”

“Yeah, you know it. I’d rather be known as Kei if that’s okay. No one but my parents have called me Keyden for years.”

At last the doctor looked up and smiled. “Kei it is. My name is Dr Bretton. I’m going to be your consultant while you’re here so you’ll be seeing a lot of me.”

“I don’t think so. I’m not going to be here long. As soon as you give the word I’m out of here.”

“I’m afraid you won’t be, Kei. You’re going to be here for a little while longer. We’ve had the results of your tests back and I’m afraid I have some bad news.”

Five minutes later Kei was in total shock, unable to process any further information and desperately trying to comprehend what he’d already been told.

“Oh God,” he murmured. “I wish Alex was here.” Then he started to cry, and be damned who was there to see it.

***

“Could I be speaking to Alex Chambers please?” the voice on the other side of the line asked in an Irish accent Alex didn’t remember ever having heard before.

“Um…this is Alex Chambers, but I’m afraid it’s not convenient to talk about charity, life insurance or filling in a survey right now. Why don’t you call back?” He hung up.

A few minutes later the phone rang again. He was tempted to ignore it. He wished he had when he checked it to see Kei’s number flashing from the screen at him. He cancelled it and threw it across the room.

“Kei?” Jess asked. Alex growled. “You should talk to him,” she said.

“I’ve got nothing to say to him.”

“Really?”

“Yes, really. I’ve given him enough chances. I’ve had enough.”

“Is it really that bad? That he’s always late? At least he turns up.”

Alex glared at her. “It’s not just that. He’s so totally unreliable, and he’s skipping classes and not handing in assignments and--”

“And none of that’s affecting you and neither does it make him a bad person or a bad boyfriend. You love him. End of. You’re just angry with him because he’s not doing what you want him to do.”

“That’s not it at all.”

“Isn’t it.” The phone rang. “At least talk to him.”

“No,” Alex said, crossing his arms.

With a sigh, Jess picked up the phone and answered. “Kei, I…. Oh.” Alex narrowed his eyes as Jess listened for a moment, her eyes growing wide.

“Alex,” she said, in a strained voice. “I really think you should take this call. It… It’s not Kei.”

Puzzled, Alex took the phone and held it to his ear. “Hello.”

“Alex Chambers?” that same Irish voice asked.

“Yes. I thought I told you… Hey, how did you get Kei’s phone? Is he there? Is he alright?”

“I hope you don’t mind I took the liberty of using Kei’s phone. I thought I had more chance of you answering and it’s important I talk to you.”

“Who the hell are you?”

“My name’s Kathy O’Reilly and I’m a nurse at The General.”

“A nurse? At the hospital? Is Kei alright?”

“I’m afraid not. I hope I’ve done the right thing. Kei told us he had no family or friends and was all alone. I didn’t believe that for a moment, not someone like him. Then he was asking for Alex, and I hope you’re the one. No one should have to go through this alone.”

“Go through what alone?”

“I’m sorry to have to be the one to tell you but Kei was admitted to the hospital this evening. He… has a tumour… on his brain. Surgery’s scheduled for first thing in the morning. As you can imagine, he’s very upset and frightened and I don’t think he should go into surgery thinking he’s alone.”

“What? I… I don’t understand. I saw him this morning and he was fine. You must have made a mistake.” Alex had a sudden jolt of guilt. Actually he hadn’t been fine. He had a migraine. He’d been having migraines a lot recently, and he was tired all the time and… Oh, Jesus. He’d broken up with his boyfriend for being sick.

“I’m afraid he wasn’t fine. Kei collapsed in the street this morning and was brought to the hospital. We’ve been doing tests all day. I’m afraid there’s no mistake.”

“I… Can I come? Can I see him?”

“Of course you can. That’s why I called you. He’s in room 305 in the surgical unit. I’ll tell him you’re on your way.”

“Yeah…yeah I’m on my way.”

Alex let the phone fall from his numb fingers and sat down suddenly as all the strength drained from his legs.

“What’s happened?” Jess asked anxiously. “Has Kei been in an accident? Is he alright?”

“No.”

“No to what?” Jess knelt down in front of him and took his hands. He barely felt her.

“Everything. He…. He collapsed in the street, must have been after…after we…. They took him to the hospital and did tests. He…. He’s got a brain tumour. They’re operating first thing in the morning.” He ignored Jess’ cry. “He’s been sick. All this time. All the things I’ve said to him, the times I’ve been so angry with him and… and all the time he’s been sick and no one knew. We should have seen it, Jess. We’re his friends for fuck sake. We should have seen it. The headaches, tiredness, forgetfulness. It wasn’t like him. We should have seen. We should have known.”

“There’s no point looking back,” Jess said, getting to her feet, matter of fact as always. “We should have known, yes; we weren’t there for him then, but we can be there for him now. Get on your feet, I’m driving.”

Copyright © 2014 Nephylim; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 27
  • Sad 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments



A brain tumor! That'll sure dump a shitload of guilt on all of Kei's friends & family.

Alex will need to do a bit of revision of his own now. The whole scenario is bad news.

What'll come of it all? I won't even ask if he has insurance...

 

Nothing changes a life as fast as an imminent threat upon it.

Link to comment

Interesting! I don't think I've ever said this before, but this was too short! I was reading the chapter like I was eating a plate of cherished cookies:). Gimme more! What's Kei going to say when Alex visits him?... Hmmm...

Link to comment
On 04/22/2013 02:57 AM, secretsides said:
Stunning, exiting story as usual! :). Love it, can't wait for more. :)
Thank you. there's plenty more of this one. i hope you keep enjoying it
Link to comment
On 04/22/2013 02:57 AM, secretsides said:
Stunning, exiting story as usual! :). Love it, can't wait for more. :)
Thank you. there's plenty more of this one. i hope you keep enjoying it
Link to comment
On 04/22/2013 02:57 AM, Stephen said:
A brain tumor! That'll sure dump a shitload of guilt on all of Kei's friends & family.

Alex will need to do a bit of revision of his own now. The whole scenario is bad news.

What'll come of it all? I won't even ask if he has insurance...

 

Nothing changes a life as fast as an imminent threat upon it.

We're in the UK hun. Medical insurance isn't an issue :) that's one thing in their favour at least. Oh yeah, life changes for sure, for more than just Kei and Alex. you've only just stepped onto the roller coaster. i hope you enjoy the ride
Link to comment
On 04/22/2013 03:01 AM, Michael9344 said:
Interesting! I don't think I've ever said this before, but this was too short! I was reading the chapter like I was eating a plate of cherished cookies:). Gimme more! What's Kei going to say when Alex visits him?... Hmmm...
aww, thank you hun. at least these chapters are longer than the flash fiction. there are plenty more to come and i'm going to try to be more reliable in the posting :)
Link to comment
On 04/22/2013 03:16 AM, pfox25 said:
I like it so far. Thanks :)
I'm glad. You're welcome. Thank you for leaving a review. Every single one of them is very much appreciated
Link to comment
On 04/22/2013 03:16 AM, pfox25 said:
I like it so far. Thanks :)
I'm glad. You're welcome. Thank you for leaving a review. Every single one of them is very much appreciated
Link to comment

A tumor, oh man, that sure makes for a bad situation, and lots of guilt for Alex. I like were you're taking this. More more more please :)

Link to comment
On 04/22/2013 04:08 AM, layla said:
A tumor, oh man, that sure makes for a bad situation, and lots of guilt for Alex. I like were you're taking this. More more more please :)
Well, the clue is in the title. The story isn't really about what happens before but what happens after :) thanks for the comment :)
Link to comment

Can't wait to see where this one goes. I kinda figured it was a brain tumor with the migraines. I'm curious to see what happens, how Kei is changed and how Alex and friends react to the changes. Should be quite the story!!! Keep it coming!!!

Link to comment

I'm glad the little irish nurse was very observant. I can see Alex's point when they brokeup but man is he going to be kicking himself now which kinda sucks. Depending on where the tumor is it may or may not cause damage but considering the title of the story and shock you Nephylim. Alex and kei are in for a bit of a roller coaster ride. :thumbup:

Link to comment
On 04/22/2013 06:34 AM, Gene63 said:
Can't wait to see where this one goes. I kinda figured it was a brain tumor with the migraines. I'm curious to see what happens, how Kei is changed and how Alex and friends react to the changes. Should be quite the story!!! Keep it coming!!!
Well, they certainly all go on a wild ride. If anyone's hoping for light hearted fun they can stop reading right now. It's an emotional journey and it gets a lot worse before it starts getting better for all of them. Thank you SO much for the comment
Link to comment
On 04/22/2013 07:09 AM, Daithi said:
I'm glad the little irish nurse was very observant. I can see Alex's point when they brokeup but man is he going to be kicking himself now which kinda sucks. Depending on where the tumor is it may or may not cause damage but considering the title of the story and shock you Nephylim. Alex and kei are in for a bit of a roller coaster ride. :thumbup:
Poor Kei felt so alone. Originally I was going to let him go through the whole thing alone, but Alex wouldn't let me. He nagged me day and night until I let him be there for Kei before the surgery. Not that it made that much of a difference really in the great scheme of things. I guess it makes for better reading and certainly the next scene is very sweet. Thank you for continuing to support me
Link to comment

Oh dear and the rollercoaster ride starts ? This should be an interesting ride. Poor Kei; I had a feeling this was where you were going with what was wrong, and awww him feeling all alone. I understand why Alex was upset, but he may have been just a bit harsh. Regardless this sets up a very intense situation and I am looking forward to seeing where you go from here. it should be grand in your capable hands :P

Link to comment

Nicely done. You've captured the frustration and confusion Kei experiences in the hospital when no one will give him any information and constantly ordering him around. I would be incredibly fed up in that circumstance. Then the diagnosis with its severe immediacy falls like a hammer.

 

Alex's anger and turn around were well done and very realistic as far as I'm concerned. I hope you are able to convey the helplessness that comes along with trying to support someone with a potentially lethal illness. You done a wonderful job leading us in with only 2 chapters. I'm definitely looking forward to see how it all comes about.

 

Great chapter. :)

Link to comment
On 04/22/2013 09:28 AM, Mann Ramblings said:
Nicely done. You've captured the frustration and confusion Kei experiences in the hospital when no one will give him any information and constantly ordering him around. I would be incredibly fed up in that circumstance. Then the diagnosis with its severe immediacy falls like a hammer.

 

Alex's anger and turn around were well done and very realistic as far as I'm concerned. I hope you are able to convey the helplessness that comes along with trying to support someone with a potentially lethal illness. You done a wonderful job leading us in with only 2 chapters. I'm definitely looking forward to see how it all comes about.

 

Great chapter. :)

thank you. I really appreciate your comments. That's exactly what i was aiming for so I'm really pleased that's how it panned out. I hope I continue to deliver the goods. I've always liked to consider the way people react in extreme situations and also how quickly things, even stressful, awful things, become routing and you can become bored even in high stress situations.
Link to comment

I'm alittle late readying this chapter because I didn't notice the notification. Till today but oh well. I've read it now and omg I totally didn't expect him to have a tumor. I mean I figured there might be something wrong with him but holy hell. What a time for everyone to have abandoned him. I'm glad that Alex and Jess are going to go see him. Can't wait till the next one comes out! Awesome, thanks!

Link to comment

It always makes you want to kick your own butt when you find out you mistreated someone and that they are sick, regardless if it is your boyfriend or not so I can't imagine how Alex feels. But you can't take back things you have said, you just have to try and make up for them and prove your worthiness.

Kei thinking he is all alone is heartbreaking but so many people do wind up sick and alone sometimes. Hopefully, he will not be for long.

I loved how you wrote Alex's shock and shame when he found out about Kei. Gotta love the nosey nurse. Just all in a day's work! Thanks for another great chapter.

Link to comment
On 04/24/2013 07:47 AM, Nasuada said:
I'm alittle late readying this chapter because I didn't notice the notification. Till today but oh well. I've read it now and omg I totally didn't expect him to have a tumor. I mean I figured there might be something wrong with him but holy hell. What a time for everyone to have abandoned him. I'm glad that Alex and Jess are going to go see him. Can't wait till the next one comes out! Awesome, thanks!
You're welcome. Thank you for the review. Poor Kai really does feel totally alone. he's going to be so happy to see Alex and Jess. well, maybe hot happy as such, under the circumstances, but definitely releived.
Link to comment
On 04/24/2013 07:57 AM, joann414 said:
It always makes you want to kick your own butt when you find out you mistreated someone and that they are sick, regardless if it is your boyfriend or not so I can't imagine how Alex feels. But you can't take back things you have said, you just have to try and make up for them and prove your worthiness.

Kei thinking he is all alone is heartbreaking but so many people do wind up sick and alone sometimes. Hopefully, he will not be for long.

I loved how you wrote Alex's shock and shame when he found out about Kei. Gotta love the nosey nurse. Just all in a day's work! Thanks for another great chapter.

It's easy to get frustrated with and react against the way someone is behaving and we often don't pause to wonder why. to be fair to alex, the way Kei was behaving was frustrating. I mean for your boyfriend to be two hours late for a date!!! if kei had been a little more honest and, instead of apologizing all the time actually sat down with Alex and explain how he was feeling it might have been different. i don't think alex should beat him up too much over this, but i'm sure he will
Link to comment

what an awesome story Nephy... All i can say is that i cant wait for more...Your writing is beautiful i have to admit

Link to comment
On 05/02/2013 04:52 PM, AnarchysAngel said:
what an awesome story Nephy... All i can say is that i cant wait for more...Your writing is beautiful i have to admit
thank you. that's a lovely thing to say. you've reminded me, actually, that it's time to post another chapter :)
Link to comment

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..