Jump to content
    R. Eric
  • Author
  • 2,456 Words
  • 5,629 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

North Meets South, Worlds Collide - 19. Chapter 19

The year had begun and things went to that comfortable rhythm. I worked, Tony worked and we loved being together. My renewed passport arrived and then plans were being made for the Commitment Ceremony. Tony and I contacted both Grove Park Inn and Biltmore. We decided a ceremony at Biltmore was the best route to take. And there would be rooms available in the Biltmore Inn. Tony said he and I would be leaving for our honeymoon afterward, so we only needed a place to change clothes, but we had a group of rooms put aside. Kathleen and Mom had gotten in contact with each other, but there was more input by the Delveccios than just Kathleen. Louise and Kathy got involved after that contact was made.

Tony and I got on a conference call with my mother, Kathleen, Louise, and Kathy. But I shook my head as the call went on and on. “Wait!” I said loudly into the phone. “All these ideas will be weighed, but you’re all forgetting one thing. It’s Tony’s and my wedding!”

“There are going to be traditions from both our cultures.” Tony rubbed his face in frustration. “My Italian traditions and Mitch’s Scottish traditions.”

I grinned at Tony. “Which I’m still learning,” I whispered to Tony. “But it can work!” I said to all of them.

“So who is doing the ceremony?” Kathleen asked. “Is there a priest?”

“Mama, you know there can’t be,” Tony said as patiently as he could. “We have two ministers that will be doing it. Rev. Pat and Pastor Terry. We felt it best to have them both. This isn’t approved by the government or any church!”

“It’s a pity,” Kathleen said sourly.

“It doesn’t matter, Mama.” Louise’s voice said.

“But it will happen,” Kathy stated.

“I don’t know if Erin will be able to come,” Louise said sadly.

I nodded. “She will be close to term,” I said as she would be in her third trimester of pregnancy.

“But she would want this to happen,” Kathy stated again. “It will be close, but she might show up. I worked up to the day I delivered Melissa.”

“Yes, but I would need to be there if she goes into labor.” Louise hoped her sister would see that. “I don’t want to miss either events!”

“Why worry about what’s not even happened yet?” I asked.

Tony chuckled. “That’s the Italian in them. They can’t help it.”

I shook my head. “Is there anything you want to tell me about Italian men? Any unique qualities I need to look for?”

Tony smiled at me. “You know there has to be.” He shrugged. “I just don’t know what they all are right now.”

I smiled and kissed him quickly. “This is a project in the works. We’ll email and call again.”

“There’s so much to do!” Louise said almost mournful, but she sounded happier than stressing over the task. “My baby brother is getting married!” Then she let out a squeal as we ended the call.

Tony let one eyebrow rise otherwise he didn’t move as he sat beside me on the couch with an arm across the back behind me. I grinned at him as I sat back against him.

“She’s excited,” I said to Tony.

He nodded then leaned in a kissed me. “I am, too.” He pulled my hand and placed it on his crotch where I felt the hardened bulge. “Can you tell?”

I chuckled. “That’s horny.”

He shrugged. “You want to do something about it?”

“Have you ever heard me say no?” I asked pulling him down with me on the couch.

 

And with this great thing started, we also had to plan trips. Not just our honeymoon, there was the arrangements with Biltmore and we had to plan a menu! And Tony insisted on a wedding cake. And of course, the only people he trusted were in New York. Naturally. And since there was really no traditional wedding clothing from his culture for him to wear that he wanted, he insisted while we were New York he’d get his tuxedo from there as well. Yea! Another trip to Manhattan! And Wicked!! Okay, we might not have time for Wicked, but there was a chance! Yeah, I’d been hooked.

I had a weekend off and we flew to Asheville. We could have driven, I told Tony and he just smiled at me. He rented a car and we drove to Mom’s and Dad’s early in the evening. We were greeted warmly, but I was stunned when I took him to my room for what would be the first time he’d seen it. Nothing had been changed! It had been cleaned, sure, but it was just as I left it after high school and college!

Tony was smiling a bit too big as he looked around. There was my double bed, and just a double, not our king back home or even a queen-sized bed. I was country so the bedspread was a simple patchwork quilt. I had the things most teenagers had once, only mine were still there. The stereo and speakers, the various posters on the wall. Interesting they didn’t see I was gay. All the posters were male actors or superheroes or both! Nothing like a man in tights!

Tony gazed about as he looked at everything. “So, this is where little Mitch grew up.”

I grinned. “Don’t make a big deal about it.”

“No, this is a snapshot of your past.” He went to the shelf where I had some trophies. “You were a jock!”

I nodded. “Track and field, yes.” I went to my closet and there were all the clothes I had left behind. I pulled out my high school jacket. “I even lettered.” I held the maroon jacket up.

This just fascinated Tony as he looked at the jacket. Then he went and locked my door. “Take everything off and put that on.” Then he held his hands up. “Do you think there are your old jock straps here?” Then he bounced. “I’ve always wanted to fuck a jock in a jock.”

“We’ve been doing that almost eight months!” I smiled at him.

He nodded quickly. “It’s a fantasy, come on.” He begged. “You can sniff me from head to toe!”

I chuckled. “I do that anyway! What’s my incentive?”

He motioned for me to do it. “We’ll think of something. Please?”

I gave him a look, of course, I’d do it. “You strip, too.”

Tony grinned and kicked his shoes off. Pulling his socks off.

“You’ll be starting as you will be jerking off.” I grinned.

“Sure.” Tony nodded. “I probably would have anyway.” Then he grinned at me. “But I can touch you.”

“No, Tony. After nearly eight months, I’m cutting you off.”

He smiled as he pulled his pants off. “Just checking.” He finally stood up completely naked. His cock bouncing hard already.

“Damn man, you’re almost always hard.” I grinned as I pulled on my jock strap. “You’re making it harder for me to get in this.”

Tony gave me a leer. “I’m always hard because I’m always with you.” He waved to me. “You can do it.” Then started fondling himself harder.

The jacket and jockstrap on. I modeled as I held the jacket open, then turned around a spread my legs as I bent over.

“Just like that.” He said panting as he jerked off. “You are so hot!!” Then he rushed to our bags and tore through them until he found our lube. Then was back. “Let’s see that ass.”

I smiled. “You can do more than look.”

Tony smiled. “I plan to.”

It was just a few minutes until he could no longer wait and rushed me. Normally, we made love face to face, but every now and then…like now, I was pushed down and he mounted me from behind. Nothing wrong with that! His arms wrapped around me and me pulling his arms tighter. Then as he pumped, I heard his breathing change and then he shot in me again and again. Then he stood up, to which I flung him down on the bed on his back, raised his legs, pulled my cock out of my jock and plowed into him making him make a small yelp, but not from pain. Not exactly. But as I pumped, and knowing his body and how he reacted, he was soon groaning that long grunt of his. As his sensation increased, I had to cover his mouth to keep him quiet. His sweet spot was easy for me now. At the right angle, I hit his prostate, again and again, making him hard again and he was…well…it was good. It was very, very good! Then I came in a mighty gush but didn’t stop until I saw him orgasm again.

“So do I make the team, coach?” I grinned at him as he caught his breath. He nodded and kissed me passionately.

 

If was evening when we arrived, so after making love we just crawled into bed. It was during the night when I heard Tony let out a frustrated groan.

He was spooned up behind me, so I turned to see in the moonlit room. “What’s wrong?”

“It’s too quiet here.” Tony griped. “I hear nothing!”

I chuckled. “It is quiet in Morgan’s Branch. Especially on our farms.”

Tony muttered to himself. “No street sounds, no boats coming in….my ears are straining to hear something. Anything.”

“That won’t happen.” I grinned. “Unless Joe is disturbed by something, we won’t even hear him bark. There were times in the Spring or Summer I’d sleep with the windows open. You could hear him moving through the grass.”

“It’s not natural.”

I shrugged. “There’s nothing we can do about it.” I settled back down pulling his arm around me tighter. “Just relax.”

 

In the morning we came down as Mom was fixing breakfast. She smiled at us.

“I hope you two slept well.” She said.

“Miserable.” Tony groused. “There were no sounds! At all!!”

I kissed Mom on the cheek. “Take it easy on him. He is a city boy.”

“You better believe it.” Tony zeroed in on a smell he knew. “Oooh, Kawfee!!”

“That’s Yankee for coffee,” I said to Mom who just chuckled.

“I made plenty, Tony.” Mom said pointing. “There’s sugar over there and cream in the refrigerator.”

I patted his back as he poured. “I’ll even introduce you to the cow the cream came from if you like.”

It was a few minutes later when Dad came in from his morning chores. He carried some eggs he’d gotten from the coop. “Fresh eggs!” He announced handing the basket to Mom. He chuckled. “Some are still warm!”

I grinned back. “You did check them, didn’t you?”

“I think we’re okay.” Dad smiled as Tony was looked at us puzzled.

“Check them? What do you need to check them for?” Tony asked.

I smiled. “Do you want to know?”

Tony looked from me to Dad. “I don’t know. Do I?”

Mom shook her head. “These chickens lay fertilized eggs unless the rooster didn’t get to them. Meaning some of them have begun to form embryos. And some of the chicks will partially form before they’re laid. And occasionally, we miss one and the hen will sit on it to hatch the chick. You crack the egg and there’s a partially formed baby chicken inside.”

Tony’s lip curled. “That is gross.”

I chuckled. “Should I tell you the chicken you loved so much last time was happily clucking away the morning before she cooked it?” I watched his eyes widen. “Never saw a refrigerator or freezer. The bacon is smoked here, but it did see a freezer, but only a few weeks’ worth. The ham was cured here. And the steaks and….”

“I got it!” Tony frowned holding his hand up to stop me.

Dad sat at the table. “So, you boys are really doing this?”

I looked at my father puzzled. “Doing what? The wedding? Of course.”

Dad was still struggling with things in his mind. “You’re telling a bunch of people…” he shook his head because he wasn’t comfortable saying the words. “Do others need to know that you’re having sex?”

I sat by him at the table. “Of course, they’ll know.” Then I took his left hand. “You walk around telling people you’re having sex.” I twisted his gold wedding ring. “Every man and woman knows you’re having sex because of this. You had a wedding to tell everyone you planned to have sex.”

“I married your mother to start a family,” Dad said quietly.

I nodded. “But you didn’t know she would have children. She could have been unable to. Would that have made a difference?”

He shook his head. “But we’d try. We became a family.”

“That’s what Mitch and I are. A family.” Tony sat down beside me. “The wedding for us is the same as yours. You stood there in front of the guests while you put the ring on Mom’s finger, telling them all there, she belonged to you.”

I nodded. “She put this ring on you, saying to everyone that you belonged to her. Now, I want to put a ring on Tony, telling people he belongs to me.”

Tony smiled. “And Mitch belongs to me. I love your son, Mr. McKenzie. Doing this I’m telling everyone he’s mine.”

I shrugged. “As I said before….like it or don’t. Approve or don’t. It won’t matter. We’re doing this. I’d like you to be there as we commit to each other.”

“We aren’t just having sex.” Tony corrected. “We love each other.”

“You tried very hard to condition me where I wouldn’t,” I said softly. “I even married a girl because I was told that was what I was supposed to do. I ruined a nice girl’s life and nearly ended my own. I’m telling you. This time, I’m marrying, for me. Tony’s what I want.”

 

We drove to Biltmore Inn, it was…as far as I was concerned…ritzy hotel in the mountains. Entering the lobby we were instructed to wait. A young woman came over to us smiling. In her mid-thirties and short blonde hair holding a clipboard.

“Which of you is Mitch?” She asked.

I raised my hand. “I am. This is my fiancé, Tony Delveccio.” I looked at her directly. “Will this be a problem? Having a gay Commitment Ceremony?”

She shook her head. “We’ve done it a few times before. There will be no problem.”

No problem. Gay men would pay as did any other couple. Our money is just as green.

Copyright © 2017 R. Eric; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 43
  • Love 6
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Tony asks about Jockey shorts (aka tighty whities or Y-fronts) and then, in the next sentence, is talking about a jock (strap – aka athletic supporter). Two very different items with different purposes.

 

It always amuses me when the religious fundamentalists appear to think there is a #0.5 on the Ten Commandments the explicitly and specifically condemns Gay men (Thou shalt not be Gay.). It must be #0.5 on the list since it seems to be a sin worse than murder! So bad a sin that even baking a cake for a Same-Sex Wedding would condemn the baker to an eternity of fire and brimstone! ;-)

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..