Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Brian: Taking Courage - 16. Ares again

We are back in the mad world of Ares, don't take too seriously but at least they locked the door.

The Monday meeting at Ares were always a bit random. Philippa had a list of projects, ones planned and ones in progress, to talk about and other personnel matters that might be needed to be brought up, and Damian thought he kept order. But in reality, things skittered all over, partly because everything was interconnected so that they might be talking about expanding the contract for one firm, but the IT implications would mean that Connor would end up talking about something else entirely. As in his mind, it was all related.

Still there was decent coffee, and rolls from the bakery, so it wasn't all bad.

It was only after quite some time that Damian came to the any other business and Brian said that he'd got a suggestion.

"I should probably explain that when Gordon and I were in the desert, we managed to spend quite a bit of time not wearing clothes", there was a snigger here and a mutter of 'dirty buggers', but everyone was grinning. "We got out the habit of wearing underwear and never quite got back into it". This got rather more intrigued glances.

Damian got restive, "Does this have relevance?"

"Yes, I have a suggestion and I wanted to give it background".

Damian's eyebrows shot up, Hugh, however, was grinning, "So when you went to be measure for the suits?"

"We ended up bollock naked and got a blowjob each for our pains", Gordon wiggled his eyebrows.

Brian smiled, "I think we made the lad's day."

Damian finally smiled, "Didn't bloody happen to me!"

Philippa had a wry smile on her face, she looked over imaginary spectacles at her boss, "And would you have wanted one?" Damian humphed but didn't say anything.

"So, we were pleased to find we worked in an office where one guy routinely works in a jock-strap, and very good it looks too, and another wanders around with his overalls undone and nothing underneath", before he could be interrupted Brian held up his hand, "Now, I know I had words about that, but my worry was only Toby being exposed to more than was suitable. When he and Noah are not around, then I can't help but see it as a nice way of bonding".

Philippa gave a naughty smiled, "Excellent team building."

"Then, Gordon and I discovered that some members of the team had dick measuring contests." There was suddenly general chatter, Damian looked a mixture of furious and embarrassed whilst Hugh looked smug and amused, the others were smiling.

"So!" Brian’s interruption was perhaps louder than intended, but all heads turned to him expectantly, "My suggestion is that we have a dress down Monday, being as that's the day we are all in for the meeting and it's not a day where we routinely have any visitors."

"Dress down, what exactly?"

Brian grinned, "Well, given people's proclivities, Gordon and I thought underwear or less."

Hugh burst out laughing, "You mean you two would work bollock naked?"

Gordon shrugged, "Yeah, no problem with that, providing you lot were in your underwear", he grinned, "or less."

"What about Philippa?"

Brian shrugged, "That's up to her. I reckon she gets a veto on the project, and we leave it up to her what she wears."

"So it's a boys’ underwear or less day?", Philippa smiled, "I think I like that. Very much. And you will need to be creative."

Damian bristled, "Hang on, it's not decided yet."

Hugh rolled his eyes, "Come on, for Christ's sake, it'll be a bit of a laugh and Brian's right, a nice bonding experience."

"If you bloody expect me..."

Philippa laughed, "Oh, come on Damian, I doubt whether anyone expects you to get involved in that sort of bonding”, then she looked at him rather slyly, “After all, what would your wife say?" It was well-known in the office that Damian’s tendency to stray caused problems in his marriage. He stopped complaining but didn’t look any happier.

"If we're all doing it, then I think it's a great idea", Connor was eager, "The clothes lark is bollocks anyway. What do you think, Kostas?"

The mechanic smiled, "I agree. Clothes is bollocks", and he ostentatiously scratched himself, making it clear that he was naked underneath the overalls.

"What happens if someone does want to come for a meeting on Monday?"

Gordon gave a wry smile, "Tell 'em that Monday's dress down day, underwear or less for the men. They can always come another day."

"Bloody hell. Might give them ideas. That bloke who wanted us to provide a team wearing just jock-straps or something."

Damian humphed again, but his time he was clearly amused, "Perhaps we should have him back on a Monday."

Philipps smiled, "Russ Kahn. That's actually a good idea, he was rather good looking, if I remember right."

Damian stood up and stared at the others around the table. “Right, let’s do this properly. I think the idea’s bollocks but am willing to give it a go. Once. Anyone got any concerns?” He looked around the table, Connor was smiling, Kostas was nodding, whilst Gordon and Brian looked cool and unconcerned, and Hugh was clearly trying not to laugh. Philippa had a look about her that suggested she also found the proceedings funny.

Damian nodded, “Right. If anyone does have any concerns, now or later, tell Philippa. OK?” Everyone nodded. “So, lock the bloody door and let’s do it.” They kept the main door to the office locked if there was only one person around, and if people worked late in the evening, so Hugh got up to lock it.

When he got back, Damian took a deep breath, “Right. Let's get this over and done with", he started to unfasted his belt and toe off his shoes, "and I'd suggest none of this underwear bollocks, I'm not wandering in around in my boxers. No-one wants to see those. Naked or nothing." And with that he dropped his trousers and pale-blue boxer shorts.

---

"Christ, I can't believe we did that", Connor had a big grin on his face. He, Brian and Gordon were having a drink at the pub, catching up after work. It had been arranged well before Brian and Gordon had considered bringing up the dress-down idea.

"For all his bluster, Damian's not a bad bloke but with his Army background, I thought he'd be a bit too stuffy. You two are Army too, aren't you?"

Brian shrugged, "Well, we both served, not together though. We met whilst working for the Emir. Being stuck out in the desert in a private security team is a bit different to the Army and well, the isolation tends to bring out the individualist in you."

Connor smiled, "You mean wandering round bollock naked?"

"Not quite. We were always discreet, well away from camp. But some of the guys had a porn club, they'd meet to watch."

"And if they were lucky, someone had come back from a leave and brought some beer."

"What, no beer?"

"Completely dry. They didn't mind you drinking it."

"In private, like."

"But you couldn't buy it."

"Shit. And the porn?"

Brian shrugged and looked at Gordon, "Don't ask me. Never went. Think it was mainly cheap rip-offs, the usually big tits stuff, as far as I could gather, and a bit of embarrassed communal wanking. Nothing more." He smiled, sorry to disappoint you.

"You reckon Damian'll stick with it?", Connor looked from Brian to Gordon.

"Don't ask us, we're the new boys. But strikes me, being as he was the one that stripped off first, he'd look a bit of a tit if he went back on it. He said one time only, but I reckon if folk are happy then it could go forward."

Connor smiled, “Can’t see anyone objecting really, can you.” The men shook their heads.

Everyone had been surprisingly enthusiastic. Damian was now a bit of a blob, but he was an impressively big bloke with a decent sized dick so could carry it off, and he made up in body hair what he lacked on his head. Hugh, by contrast, clearly took care of himself and he was still impressively trim. Remarkably unhairy too, and his dick was on a par with Damian’s, but what you noticed were the tattoos. He had an impressive, if seemingly random collection. Each one, evidently, meant something to him, but taken as a whole the result looked haphazard and unsatisfactory to Brian's eyes. Connor, however, had a whopper for a dick which he seemed to take for granted.

"How's it going with the girlfriend and your bum?", Brian smiled at Connor, bringing up the reason for their chat.

Connor gave a broad grin, "Terrific. Really terrific. And Claire, me girlfriend, is proving to be up for all sorts. It's well spiced things up. You don't mind?"

"Mind what?"

"If I tell you?"

"Not all."

"I explained what you'd talked about and well, I tried fingering myself and enjoyed it. You were right about the enema; she wouldn't go near my bum unless I was cleaned out. But now I do that regularly, it's a bit weird-like, but you get used to it. You say folk get off on it?"

Brian shrugged, "Evidently. Seems a bit strange to me."

Gordon smiled, "I knew a bloke who claimed that one of his mates got off on having things inserted down his urethra. Evidently, he'd had a catheter put in by a doctor and found he got off on that."

"Ooh, bloody hell. No. Anyroad, Claire and I have been experimenting with dildos and now have a range, along with a couple of plugs that I wear in."

"Enjoyable?"

"Oh fuck, more than that. And I think she likes doing stuff to me, instead of the usual", he rolled his eyes, "Yep, definitely spiced things up."

“And is she…”

Connor gave an embarrassed smile, “We’re getting there. A bit worried about doing damage, but I started fingering her and, well, we’ve gone on from there.” He shook his head, “Can’t believe there are folk missing out on this, who knew your bum could be so sensitive. Wow. Thanks guys.”

“Well, there is more you could do, if you fancied a bit more experimentation.”

“What’s that, nothing too kinky right?”

Gordon laughed, “Not a bit. Well, most gay guys take it as standard. Rimming.”

Connor put his head on one side, “Which is?”

Both Gordon and Brian laughed, “I knew about it in my teens, what about you Brian?”

Brian shook his head, “Well, I knew about it, I suppose. Took quite a time to actually dare doing it, and not the sort of thing Deirdre would consider, you can be.”

Connor stared at them, “And rimming is?”

“Using your tongue.”

“Orally pleasuring the anus.”

“Generally, stimulating the sensitive portions of the anal passage with your tongue.”

Brian nodded, “Can be a surprising turn on, both for the person being done and the person doing it. And some folk can get their tongues a good way in.” He exchanged a grin with Gordon.

Connor simply stared. “Tongues. Christ, I don’t think…” The other two men were amused by Connor’s consternation, and Brian admitted that it had taken him time to adjust to the idea.

Gordon shrugged, “Just something to think about. If you’re cleaning out, then there’s nothing to worry about. You could try it with your girlfriend, you do her as an experiment.”

Connor nodded, “Maybe. Have to think about that one. And talk to Claire.” He gave another embarrassed grin, “And thanks guys, for the tips.”

The afternoon in the office had been quite a surprise, that everyone went for it. Brian didn't say anything to Connor, but he had been the most uninhibited. Damian and Hugh had spent much of the afternoon behind their desks, but Connor had been his usual gadfly self, in and out of the main office, including a number of occasions when he bent over to get stuff out of filing cabinets and gave them a fine sight his bum, his remarkably hairy bum including the hole that he and Claire were having so much fun with.

Not that either Gordon or Brian fancied doing anything. The only remotely interesting guy was Hugh and of course, as Gordon had commented to Connor, you don't shit in your own back yard. Connor had told a startling story about a guy, Nolan, he used to work with at his previous firm, who did the late shift, providing tech support to those working evenings. And evidently the guy had a nice little line in sex, there were one or two guys in the office that he was fucking. It was all on the down low, the office guys had regular girlfriends and Nolan projected a straight lad image, probably part of his charm. Then he'd started fucking a bloke who had ideas of taking things further, Nolan had other ideas but when the bloke realised that Nolan was seeing one of the women at work and there was talk of Nolan and her getting engaged, without Nolan's other activities being curtailed, Nolan had found that his girlfriend was rapidly disabused. The fall-out had been terrific.

Next morning, Hugh was out of the office and Philippa was taking a half day, Connor was immured in his room and Kostas was busy on a job. Damian called Brian and Gordon into his office. They at first thought it must be something to do with the previous day and they steeled themselves to cope with whatever fallout there had been. But Damian was all affability. "Something one of you said yesterday, about the bloke who wanted to have guys dressed fancy."

"Just in jockstraps or something, I thought that you or Hugh had mentioned it when we talked about the job."

Damian laughed, "Yeah, it was an example of what I didn't want to happen. But, well", he looked a bit embarrassed, "yesterday set me thinking."

Gordon smiled, "Offering naked services!"

Damian rolled his eyes, "Hardly. But the idea of telling folk if they want to meet on Mondays, it's dress right down day. Set me thinking, last night. We provide services, custom services, everything you might need, personal service."

"So why not fancy gigs too?"

"Yeah, I wondered. We'd need to make sure there was a lid on it. No funny business."

"Not in the market for dodgy special services."

"Right. But, well, it might work. I wanted to toss it around with you two first, and then get Hugh involved and see if we can put something together", he stared at them. "I don't want to bring anyone else on board, so we'd need to handle things together. How would you feel, Brian?"

Brian started, "Me?"

"Yeah, any reason why not?"

"No. It's just I've never done anything like that."

Damian laughed, "You and me both. I figured it was best to keep it separate from the regular stuff, so Gordon will handle the regular gigs and you can fit in the odd fancy one with your regular stuff. There won't be many."

Gordon raised an eyebrow, "You sure?"

Damian rolled his eyes, "Come on, there aren't going to be many clients who want beefy guys in jockstraps doing their security."

Gordon laughed, "Just you wait and see."

"Hmm. We'll see. Anyroad, you up for it Brian? You'd need to go on the gigs yourself, for the first few, just to keep an eye on things", Damian grinned, "that wouldn't be a problem, would it?"

Brian looked startled, "Doing a security gig in a jock strap or something like", he shook his head, "no, of course not. I do it every day."

Damian broke into a broad smile, "Clever bugger. Look, the two of you put your heads together and come up with a list of pros and cons. Bullet points, then the four of us can discuss it. OK?"

---

"Me in nothing but a jock-strap doing security?"

Brian stared a Gordon, who laughed. They'd taken time out for lunch, sitting in a nearby green space so they could talk without being overheard in the office.

"Don't forget supervising the other guys."

"And making sure no funny business goes on."

Gordon shrugged, "It won't be real security, just for show."

"You reckon folk want to look at big blokes in nothing but a jock-strap?"

"Takes all sorts, I'd happily look at you in a jock-strap any day."

"You think it's payback?"

"Damian's idea of a joke, you mean? May be, but seeing as we got naked yesterday, it might have got him thinking. And when you put it in perspective, providing beefy secondary security guys is logical. I mean, we'd happily have guys in uniform outside and guys in suits inside, to fit in. And our blokes look no less idiotic in a cheap suit. Look, let's give it a go and..."

"And what?"

Gordon blinked, "Get you the briefest jock we can find. Show off those assets."

Brian smiled, "You are wicked."

"And you're hard already aren't you, thinking about being on show like that?" Brian looked a big shamefaced but nodded. Gordon grinned and took Brian's hand and put it on his crotch, "So am I."

They did something they'd never done before, slipped into work unseen and dashed into the disabled toilet on the ground floor. It had plenty of space, and before you knew it Gordon was pounding his way in Brian's arse whilst all the time free-associating ideas about Brian in a jock-strap exciting the punters.

"You know, you could always come with me", Brian gave Gordon a grin.

"You know, I could and", Gordon waggled his head, "bloody hell, why not. Be a laugh."

When they got back to their desks, they found Philippa had dug out all the information about the client who'd wanted a special gig. Russ Kahn ran his own business, facilities management, securities, real estate, the lot. He had fingers in lots of pies. He had companies all over, but a head-quarters locally and it seemed that he was based there.

Philippa had also managed to find some more gossipy tales about the parties Kahn gave to entertain his clients and business partners. There was talk of lavish spending and OTT entertainment, but no mention of semi-naked men in jocks or anything like.

It seemed out of the question to cold call him, so Brian and Gordon brainstormed the basic ideas, put together some bullet points for Damian and Hugh, and Brian drafted some text which described their new Special Services section.

That evening he tried to do a bit of research on Russ Kahn, but there was very little available beyond the usual corporate speak. There was no word on a significant other, what photographs there were tended to show him on his own or with clients, never a glamorous female model on his arm, which was interesting in itself. And he was a handsome man. Russ Kahn might be rather interesting.

Copyright © 2023 Robert Hugill; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 23
  • Love 12
  • Haha 14
  • Wow 9
Many thanks for reading.  I'm always delighted to receive comments and suggestions
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Dress down day with a difference. A brave work place to try that. It seems to have worked though and may potentially establish a new line if business for Ares. Exotic security men. 

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment

OMG, I really thought that Phillipa would have put a stop to this idea.  She is my kind of gal.

I don't know about business cohesion with anything like this but makes the day more interesting.  

Russ Kahn is going to prove interesting.  He has been mentioned before and now we are going to find out what he will bring to the story.

Great job, and what an imagination.  LOL

  • Like 2
  • Love 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..