Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Brian: Taking Courage - 23. Friday Fun

Noah and Toby arrived at Ares around the same time, both had left school promptly, eager to see what was going on. Philippa was at her desk and greeted the boys warmly, sorted out them stowing their bags and coats and then shooed them down to see Kostas. He had some work for Noah and Toby simply tagged along. Again, it was rather boring, but they got a good view of the workshop.

At first it seemed as if nothing was going to happen. Bruno was buttoned up as usual, with a t-shirt underneath, but Kostas had his overalls wide open, which was tempting but Toby was trying not to be too obviously interested. Kostas got the boys settled then went off, and that was it for a bit, everybody just worked so the boys chatted about the trip to the Wetlands Centre again, and the fact that his Dad and Gordon seemed to be friendly with someone as rich as Russ Kahn.

Kostas eventually sent them to make a cup of tea, and when they returned, he and Bruno stopped work. They’d overheard the talk about the Wetlands Centre, so the boys ended up explaining what had happened and how one of Ares’ clients fitted in to the picture. Kostas knew who Russ Kahn was, because he grinned and commented that Kahn was the guy that they were doing the special event for. There was a look between Kostas and Bruno, Toby knew there was something else about the event, but it looked as if his curiosity would have to wait until he could ask his Dad.

Once back at work, Kostas and Bruno disappeared into the back. Noah went to their spy hole and immediately waved Toby over. There they were, Bruno with his overalls open and pushing his briefs down and then Kostas bent over giving him a blow job. The boys were just anticipating what might happen next when they heard someone coming. Kostas and Bruno quickly readjusted themselves, but the disruption meant that though the entertainment itself was curtailed, the boys got a terrific sight of the two men’s dicks bobbing around, before they could get themselves fastened. Toby turned to Noah, and they both grinned. Both were excited and would have liked to do something themselves, but it was too risky; they had to content themselves with making sure that the table where they were working covered any embarrassing bulges.

The visitor turned out to be Hugh, that sort of put an end to the fun.

---

"You have a good time at Ares?"

Both boys replied that they had. The four of them were driving back to Gordon's flat, and the way the boys reacted convinced Brian that he was missing something, but what? Was Kostas letting them get away with something? But anxieties over the logistics of entertaining Noah pushed that out of his head.

Once in the flat, the boys disappeared into Toby's room to remove school clothes, and both came back in t-shirt and shorts. Toby wanted to show Noah the jungle (as they had all taken to calling it) and the bug hotel, but there was the important matter of cake. Brian had made it the previous day. It was what his Mother would have thought of as a straightforward Victoria Sandwich, but still a challenge for Brian. He reckoned he'd done OK, and the boys happily wolfed it down, saying that it was ace, whilst Gordon smiled and ate his too, albeit at a slower speed. So, a success then.

In fact, entertaining the boys wasn't anything like as complicated or as taxing as they'd thought. The two stayed out on the balcony for a ridiculous amount of time, whilst Brian with help from Gordon, prepared the stew that they were going to have with the baked potatoes in the oven. At one point Gordon had popped out to check on the boys, imagining all sorts of antics, but they were just lying on the floor staring intently at the plants and the bug hotel. Gordon simply shook his head and laughed.

The boys were sent to shower and change well in advance of dinner being ready. Unsurprisingly, the two went into the bathroom together. They were still a bit shy with each other, but this time were bit more daring and stripped off in front of each other, getting a good look. Both definitely liked what they saw, and when they got into the shower together, both were excited. They washed each other, using it as an excuse to explore, and if their exploits did not quite match up to Brian and Gordon's imagination, they boys had great fun. Much water was splashed, and even in the kitchen the sounds were lively. But the two were, essentially, nicely brought up and when they left the bathroom, they had made a brave attempt at tidying up.

Dinner went down well, and both boys had seconds, then the four of them watched a film, chosen by the boys. Afterwards, they were sent off to Toby's room, notionally to watch a documentary on Toby's laptop. They did their ablutions first, and if Brian had looked out of the sitting room, he would have seen two very naked boys dashing back to Toby's room, both laughing. Noah was amazed that Toby had insisted that they never worried about wearing something to go to the bathroom, and that he'd seen both his Dad and Gordon like that. A lot. It was very different from Noah's house, where he kept covered up at all times.

The boys did start watching the film, but quite soon were involved in other things. Kissing for one, tentative at first but both enjoyed the time to explore. Hands explored as well, and there was much excitement; truly, the nookie was not as rampant as Gordon had joked, but it was fulfilling for both boys, and they knew they wanted to explore more, with each other. A lot.

At lights out, Brian stuck his head around the door of the bedroom. The boys were lying in bed, together, close, just their heads sticking above the bedclothes.

"You two OK", both boys nodded, "Good. What are you wearing in there?"

Noah looked panic stricken, but Toby simply rolled his eyes, "Nothing, Dad."

"OK. Noah, where's your pyjamas?"

In a small voice, Noah answered, "On the dresser."

"Right oh."

Brian strode into the room. He too was ready for bed, so Noah got to see Toby's Dad in his naked glory. Brian picked up the pyjamas, rolled them up and then walked up to Noah's bedside and tucked them under Noah's pillow. Noah stared at the man, and Brian grinned, "That way, your Mum won't know they haven't been used", he tapped his nose. "Sleep tight."

"Does your Dad know that we've been doing sex stuff?"

"Of course. He insisted on asking and, well, I try not to lie to them. Besides, both he and Gordon real cool."

"Wow. Your Dad's great, and Gordon too. You ever see them, you know?"

"No. Kissing and stuff, but they are usually careful, otherwise it all gets a bit too pervy."

"You think Kostas is a perv?"

Toby pulled a face, "Not sure. Do you think he knows we can see what they do?"

Noah frowned, "You think? May be, but it’s still fun though Kostas is a bit old and hairy."

"You don't like hairy?"

"Not a bit", Noah's hand slipped across the bed and stroked Toby's smooth chest. "I like this, just like this."

"You gonna show me, how much?"

"You tired?"

"What do you think."

In the dark and being intimate for the third or fourth time that day, both boys were more confident, explored more and hands found their ways to other warm dark places.

For their part, Brian and Gordon were a bit too knackered and a bit too inhibited, worrying that Noah would hear, so they simply cuddled, and fell asleep with Brian snuggled against Gordon.

---

At home, Noah's parents had their own bathroom, so there was never any possibility of bumping into them on the way for a piss. But on Saturday morning, the unthinkable happened. Emboldened by Toby, Noah had got up to go for a piss and not bothered to put anything on and there was Gordon coming out of the bathroom. Completely naked and his dick looking very thick and large, Gordon simply smiled, and Noah did the same before he scurried into the bathroom before things became too embarrassing. As it was, taking a piss was tricky, he had to wait until his dick went down a bit, then he scurried back. Toby had a big smile on his face, and the two agreed about what they would get up to.

Afterwards, Noah had questions or rather he needed reassurance, "Your Dad won't say anything will he?"

"To your Mum?"

"Yeah."

"No. Well, he won't volunteer anything, but he won't lie."

"So if Mum asks if we've had sex?"

"I reckon you'd be in trouble anyway, if she asks then she thinks the answer's yes."

"And you talked about this to your Dad."

"Yeah. Some. He was really insistent that you were comfortable knowing you'd be sleeping in a bed with me."

"Yeah, he asked me on Monday. I thought it a bit, sort of overkill. We often share when we stay at Gran's if cousins are staying."

"Dad's a bit like that, he has lists of things that need doing. But he was cool. Even gave me the talk about being safe and that."

"Really?"

"Yeah. There are some condoms and some lube in the dresser if we did want to do that. You know, anal."

"You want to do that?"

Toby pulled a face, "I’m not sure. I think so?"

"I’m the same. At some point, but not yet."

"Mmm. It’s a bit…"

"Gross?"

Toby giggled, “Yeah.”

Breakfast was cereal and toast. Gordon had laughingly suggested that they might have pancakes, but Brian had insisted he wasn't cooking this morning whilst Toby had grinned and said that Gordon might have to practice first. Gordon's response had been a playful punch which Toby easily dodged. Noah grinned; breakfast was never like this at home.

Copyright © 2023 Robert Hugill; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 24
  • Love 35
  • Haha 5
Many thanks for reading.  I'm always delighted to receive comments and suggestions
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

The last line in the following confirms what other commenters have noted. That said, Toby is one lucky young man...

Breakfast was cereal and toast. Gordon had laughingly suggested that they might have pancakes, but Brian had insisted he wasn't cooking this morning whilst Toby had grinned and said that Gordon might have to practice first. Gordon's response had been a playful punch which Toby easily dodged. Noah grinned; breakfast was never like this at home.

Both Toby and Noah are thriving having the support and understanding of Brian and Gordan...it is early days yet in the sexual education of the boys...for some., they never feel the need to cross the bridge and others can't wait to literally try to insert themselves based on what they see on the net...it's early days folks, it will be interesting to watch the boys thrive and grow!!

I still remain concerned over the egg hatcher and Jasper....

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 1
Link to comment

So glad that Toby and Noah have each other in their lives; they both need someone just like the other.  I do hope they boys both know they could talk to Brian and Gordon about anything and it would be okay.  So nice, but rare to find that type of relationship.

I am sure that Kostas knows; and probably Bruno as well that at least Noah has watched them, but don't think they want Brian or Gordon to realize that the boys have seen what they have.  

Great chapter, can't wait to see what is next.

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Fingers Crossed 1
Link to comment
9 hours ago, drsawzall said:

The last line in the following confirms what other commenters have noted. That said, Toby is one lucky young man...

Breakfast was cereal and toast. Gordon had laughingly suggested that they might have pancakes, but Brian had insisted he wasn't cooking this morning whilst Toby had grinned and said that Gordon might have to practice first. Gordon's response had been a playful punch which Toby easily dodged. Noah grinned; breakfast was never like this at home.

Both Toby and Noah are thriving having the support and understanding of Brian and Gordan...it is early days yet in the sexual education of the boys...for some., they never feel the need to cross the bridge and others can't wait to literally try to insert themselves based on what they see on the net...it's early days folks, it will be interesting to watch the boys thrive and grow!!

I still remain concerned over the egg hatcher and Jasper....

More to come on them!

  • Love 3
Link to comment

Another very nice chapter - with adept skill the author shows the delicacy of youthful desire without making one squirm.  I love this story.  Thank you.   

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..