Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Brian: Taking Courage - 14. Seeing it all

When Toby arrived at his Dad's office, he said hello Philippa and put his bag down on his Dad's desk (though his Dad wasn't around), took his blazer off and went to get a glass of water from the kitchen area. Kostas was there, and Toby remained as fascinated as ever by the way Kostas seemed to have so much on show, though he had promised his Dad he wouldn't stare. But when Kostas squatted down to get the milk from the fridge, Toby was sure he could see Kostas' pubes. The guy was far too hairy and old, but it was still intriguing; people didn’t normally show off like that and Toby was curious.

Then Kostas stood up, grinned and told Toby that his work-experience boy, Noah was there today. Would Toby like to come down and help him. Toby nodded. Kostas shouted to Philippa that he was taking Toby to meet Noah, and the two went to the workshop. Noah was about a year older than Toby, tall and slim with a mass of dark curly hair and a wicked grin. The job they were doing was really lame, sorting paperwork but they had been placed in a small office which had a view of the workshop. This was so that Kostas could keep his eye on them, but of course, meant that the two could watch the workshop.

Noah was an old hand, so took great delight in explaining what he understood of what was going on. But then there was a lull, and they talked about their schools, for want of anything better, but that meant that Toby let slip about his Dad and staying in the new flat. Noah was fascinated, his parents were supremely boring, and it sounded cool for Toby to be living with his Dad and his Dad's boyfriend. Noah's brother, who was brainy and doing a PhD at Uni, was gay, so that was a cool subject too.

It sounded as if Noah and his family lived in posh house with a big garden, and Toby mentioned that they only had a balcony, but he'd bought lots of plants, Or rather he’d bought some and Gordon and his Dad had bought the rest, but they'd selected them from a list provided by the man who had come in to do a project about plants at the school. And then the two boys were off, it turned out that Noah was equally enamoured of plants, the importance of ecology and climate change, and that he too was involved in a very cool project at his school.

Then Kostas appeared along with Bruno. The two stood talking, and Toby could quite clearly see Kostas put his hand on Bruno's bum and start stroking it through the material of Bruno’s overalls. The younger man didn't seem to mind at all, and then he moved one of his hands and slipped it down Kosta's front, unfastening the bottom zip and revealing that Kostas was indeed naked under the overall. The boys couldn't see much, but it proved that Toby's suspicions were true.

The two men turned and started to move away. Toby turned to Noah who put a finger to his lips, winked, and led them into the supply closet that opened off the office they were working in. There, the gaps in the rough wooden panelling gave them a view of the rear part of the workshop. It wasn’t actually a very good view, truth to be told, but it was certainly enough to see that Bruno was giving Kostas a blow job. Then Kostas unfastened Bruno's overalls, pushed the guy's briefs down and started to wank Bruno. Kostas' cock was massive, even when deflated, but Bruno's was small. Though the guy seemed cute. When the two men disappeared to the toilets, the boys dashed back to their office, both grinning.

"That happen a lot?"

Noah shrugged, "Some. Depends how busy they are. Sometimes they go further, and Bruno drops his overalls and lets Kostas do him properly."

"Wow. You seen them do that? Bruno takes it up the bum?"

Noah tried to play it cool, he was older, "Yeah. Couple of times", but then he spoiled it by sniggering, "It was really cool, I've never seen anything like it before. Have you?"

"Not bit. Dad and Gordon are always very, very careful. I've seen them naked, but that's it."

"Wicked. I've not even seen my Dad naked, but he's bigger than Damian so I don't reckon it'd be much fun. You here tomorrow?"

"Yeah, all day. We have a day off school so the teachers can train or something. Dad says it's a load of bollocks, but Gordon is cool about it."

"Cool. It's often quiet on Fridays so we might be lucky. What do you think of Kostas?"

Toby shrugged, "He's a bit old and hairy, but it's cool that he doesn't wear any underpants. Is he always like that?"

Noah smiled, "Yeah. Seems so. And I think he quite likes giving you a look."

"My Dad found out and told him off about that, so he's careful around me."

"You watch tomorrow, he's bound to forget. Down here."

They tried to concentrate on their job, but too much had happened and neither boy's heart was in it.

"Do you reckon I could come and see your plants and the bug hotel some time. Mum's idea of gardening is to have the minimum of bother."

"Yeah, mine's like that too. That's why it was so cool when Gordon said I could have plants on the balcony."

"Gordon's your Dad's boyfriend?"

"Yeah. They met when they were both working for the Emir."

---

"I gather you spent your time with Kostas. He behave himself?"

"Dad!", Toby sighed, "I'm not a baby. Anyway, I was with Noah."

"The work experience kid?"

"Yes, I was helping him. It was fun because we could see the workshop and what Kostas and Bruno were doing."

"OK"

"Noah lives with his family on Cavendish Hill."

"Very nice, pricey."

"His Mum keeps the garden simple; she doesn't like mess. Just like Mum."

Gordon was driving, so Brian turned to his son, "And where is this going, exactly?"

Toby grinned, "Noah likes plants too, and I wondered if he could come and see what I've got on the balcony, tomorrow?"

"I see. You like Noah?"

"Yea, I think so. He's doing an ecology at school too."

Gordon laughed, "So, you were able to have a nerdy chat about plants and climate change?"

"Something like that. So, Dad, can I?"

"Well, he might not be free tomorrow, and his parents might not be keen. OK. Text him and see."

The upshot was that when they arrived home, Brian set the dinner to warm in the oven and phoned Noah's Mum. The boys had had an excited exchange of text messages whilst Toby was in the car. Noah's Mum was clearly expecting his call.

"You're Toby's Dad, one of the new guys at Ares?"

"That's right. I gather that Toby spent his afternoon with Noah, working on the workshop paperwork?"

She laughed, "It's laughably called work experience, but my husband calls it slave labour. Still, Noah seems to enjoy his time there, goodness knows why."

"The two boys seem to have discovered a common interest."

"In plants and all things eco. I don't know where Noah gets it from."

"I'm the same, I'm afraid. But Toby seemed to want Noah to see the plants he's just got. Gordon, my boyfriend, jokes that Toby's trying to create a jungle but Toby gets narky and tells us that they are all native species."

"Oh dear, it sounds like some of Noah and my conversations, but they normally end in me saying no. The plants take too much extra care."

"I know. Toby looks after them lovingly, but I am hardly allowed near them. My Mother says that I have the opposite of green fingers. Look, I won't keep you. We'd be perfectly happy to collect Noah tomorrow after work and bring him here. The two can look at the plants and count the inhabitants of the bug hotel, there'll be juice and cake, and then you could collect him later. Or we could even run him home, Cavendish Hill isn't that far from us."

"Do you know, that would be very helpful. I have a meeting tomorrow which is likely to run on, and I was trying to work out logistics. It was looking as if Val, my husband, was going to have to slip out of work and fetch Noah."

So that was it. Toby was overjoyed, at having his own visitor and the prospect of a new friend. And of course, the sight of Bruno and Kostas' doing things together fuelled rather a lot of fantasies too. Who knew what was going to happen next.

---

Toby was ready promptly the next morning, which rather surprised Brian, who put it down to the novelty of missing school. In fact, the morning was in one way, a dead loss for Toby and Noah. Both Bruno and Kostas had to go out to see people and one of the firm's vehicles had developed a problem. But Toby and Noah had a great time because they were chatting away about shared interests. Noah explained that his cousins all thought him lame for being interested in plants, ecology and stuff rather than video games and football. Toby said that he was similar, his best friend Justin sort of accepted it but wasn't much interested in the subject himself.

His Dad was around at lunchtime, and the two boys went to join him and Gordon for a picnic outside. Toby was overjoyed that his new friend was able to join them in advance of Noah coming home with them after work. Noah was polite and relatively quiet, fascinated to find that Toby's two Dads behaved very much like any other parents, and that it was quite fun. As they were walking back, and Noah was chatting to Gordon about what the desert was like, Brian told Toby that Noah's mother had phoned Damian to make sure things were OK, which was good that she was checking. Toby was a bit surprised, but his Dad seemed cool, so that was OK, wasn't it?

After lunch, the two boys talked about parents and grandparents as they worked, and they were quite busy. Kostas had checked up on them a couple of times, and there had been plenty of making tea, then later in the afternoon Bruno appeared and Kostas stood by the young man and slipped his hand down the front of Bruno's overalls. Just like that. Kostas' hand explored Bruno's cock inside his overalls. Wow.

The two men then disappeared to the back of the workshop again, but Noah grinned at Toby and led them to his hidey hole, where they could see. And it was a great view, this time. Bruno had his overalls round his ankles and was taking his t-shirt off, then pushing his briefs down. He was quite hairy, and his willy was small-ish but Toby decided he liked what he saw. Then Bruno stepped out of his clothes, he was entirely naked. He leaned over and Kostas applied his face to Bruno's bum as Bruno stroked his own cock. Noah looked at Toby and grinned, but the two were totally silent. Then Kostas stood up and his dick was projecting out of his overalls, and it was thick and long. Wow. Quickly, Kostas thrust into Bruno. They couldn't really see much, but the sheer idea was amazing. All too soon it was over and both men roughly pulled up their overalls and went to get cleaned up. The two boys slipped away back to their room; both had a stiffy, but it would be difficult to do anything. Yet.

"You ever seen guys doing it before?", Toby looked carefully across at Noah.

"Not till last week when Kostas and Bruno did it."

"How d'you find the spy hole?"

Noah grinned, "Got a bit bored, and nosey. Not much to see till...", he waggled his eyebrows.

The two boys exchanged a grin, Noah looked at Toby, "You seen anything, before?"

Toby shook his head and rolled his eyes, "Not much chance. I don't think I want to see Dad and Gordon."

Noah pulled a face, "Gross, Me neither with Mum and Dad."

"You ever, you know, done anything?"

Noah pulled a face, "Not really. Last Summer my cousins were doing stuff, I think, but I was too young. How about you?"

Toby shook his head, "Not really. A mate and I sometimes messed about, but he prefers girls."

"Mmm." Noah's comment didn't give much away.

Toby wanted to know more; dare he say more. He thought Noah might be interested in boys, judging from his reaction to Kostas and Bruno.

"I've seen Dad and Gordon naked a few times, we've been skinny dipping even with Gordon's parents."

"His parents! Blimey, I can't imagine Mum and Dad doing anything like that never mind Grandpa and Grandma. How come?"

Toby shrugged, "Dad and I stayed at cousin David's holiday cabin, there's a pond. Dad suggested underpants or nothing. I think being in the camp in the desert with just blokes. They do that sort of thing, get naked."

"Your Dad was in the Army?"

"Some. Then he went to work for the Emir, private security, similar sort of thing."

"And his boyfriend?"

"Gordon."

"Yeah, and his parents."

"We were at their house, Dad mentioned about the skinny dipping and Grandma Evie, Gordon’s Mum, said what fun", Toby rolled his eyes, "Seems Gordon used to do it with his parents when he was our age."

Noah smiled, "Your family is very different than mine. Don't you worry though about you know, getting hard?"

Toby wrinkled his nose, "Sort of, but it hasn't happened yet. Though at home I've seen Dad and Gordon like that, going to the bathroom and stuff."

Noah's eyes were wide, "Wow. That's awesome. I wish." Then he stopped and looked at Toby, "You like boys, you know, like that?", Toby gave a quick nod, "awesome. So do I. I don't know anyone else like that. You?"

Toby shrugged, "Just Dad and Gordon, not anybody I can talk about stuff too."

"Wicked. Does your Dad know?"

"Yeah. Sort of. My Mum's boyfriend isn't very nice, and he was saying stuff."

"About you?"

Toby shrugged, "Not really, just about queers and that. I was worried, so had to tell Dad. It was OK, but..." He shrugged.

"That really sucks. Mum and Dad don't know yet. You won't tell?"

"I don't know your Mum and Dad, and my Dad always says that other folk's secrets aren't yours to tell", he pulled a face, "So no."

Their talk was interrupted, there was the sound of the workshop door opening and someone coming in. It was Brian, ready to take the boys home. "Right, you two boys ready?"

Copyright © 2023 Robert Hugill; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 30
  • Love 36
  • Haha 3
Many thanks for reading.  I'm always delighted to receive comments and suggestions
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

So glad that Toby found Noah, nice to have a guy closer to his age to talk to about things.  Plus, they both are into ecology and green issues so that gives them extra to talk about.

WOW, Kostas and Bruno are a bit bold.  I mean, in the work garage, seems like a little bit more than risky,

Excellent chapter, can't wait for the next one.

  • Like 3
  • Love 2
Link to comment

There is quite a lot going on in Kosta's workshop. I would have liked seeing that when I was that age. Lucky Toby and Noah. 

I'm glad that the boys have found watch other and that they have common interests. This will make it all such easier for them.

  • Like 1
  • Love 4
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..