Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Brian: Taking Courage - 5. Weekend Leave

This chapter employs an element of license, I realise that aspects are pure fantasy, and would not really happen like that in the Middle East.

"What do you want to do today?"

"Can't we just stay here", Brian stretched in the bed and rested a hand on Gordon's chest.

"I think the chamber maid might have something to say, if she found the two of us naked in bed?"

"Perhaps we should find somewhere else?"

Gordon gave a dry laugh, "What, and get arrested? They might relax the rules for the tourists, but I doubt that sanctioning two guys having it off in public gets a look in."

Brian gave a mock sigh, "Well, we'll just have to suffer and have breakfast."

Gordon started to get up, "Then come back, shower and stuff."

"It's the 'and stuff' bit I like", he watched as Gordon pulled on his shorts. He still got a thrill from seeing Gordon's naked body, slim, lithe and hairless thanks to a general lack of body hair and a generous use of the razor. Gordon, as usual, wasn't bothering with underpants which meant he was creating a sexy bulge in the shorts. This was their first time away together, the first time they'd got to sleep together in a bed. Gordon had persuaded Brian to travel with the minimum, so he'd not bothered with underwear either. He pulled on his shorts over his bulky body. In contrast to Gordon, Brian was taller, blockier and hairier, not that much on his chest, but a treasure trail and impressive bush, and his arse was hairy too. His dick was shorter than Gordon's but thicker and just asked to be played with. At least, that's what Gordon said, and Brian wasn’t objecting.

Brian was enjoying discovering a relationship with Gordon that didn't have to include worries over Deirdre, or rather his hang-ups regarding the sex they had. Gordon had encouraged Brian to explore, to find out what he liked and what worked for them. Brian found, to his surprise, that most of the time he was content for Gordon to be the more active one, to fuck him, but they swapped about. He was finding out what it was to have an equal partnership. He realised that they were both still rather on best behaviour, but life was good. Even snuggling together in bed and waking up with Gordon next to him, was something to delight in.

They had a four-day leave which they'd stretched by travelling straight after their shift, arriving at the resort late. The resort was popular with Westerners. The more cynical of the guys said that it was all show, the Emirate demonstrating it was a normal Western country, without restrictions. But however you viewed it, it was a place to come for a few days and kick back, without worrying too much.

Their hotel was owned by business associates of the Emir, it wasn't the grandest or the ritziest, but it had decent facilities and the rates for the Emir's men were heavily discounted. Yesterday had been devoted to snorkelling and visiting the reef. An amazing experience, but today they were going to do as little as possible, except for having plenty of sex. Last night they'd collapsed into bed after dinner as the day's exertions caught up with them. Neither was experienced snorkeller and they had found it surprisingly tiring.

Breakfast was truly an impressive feast, and neither man restrained himself; it was such a contrast to the more limited choices in the camp. The coffee was good and strong too. Over one last cup of coffee, they decided that returning to the room for a shower was a good idea. Brian was feeling frisky and could see Gordon was too, to that was their time sorted.

But when they got back to the room, the chamber maid was there. Except it wasn't a woman it was a man, probably around 20 or so and almost certainly not local, some sort of migrant worker. His English was very limited, and he offered to leave, but they said for him to stay and finish. He continued to service the room but kept glancing at them. With interest or out of nervousness, they weren't sure. When Gordon pulled off his t-shirt and pushed his shorts a little way down, the guy stopped trying to work and simply stared. His eyes fixed on the bulge in Gordon's crotch. Gordon smiled and nodded to Brian. They'd never talked about having sex with other guys, after all, there'd been little opportunity. But this felt right. Brian lifted his own t-shirt and pushed his shorts down so his pubes were visible.

The young man gulped and stared from one to the other. Gordon gave his dick a brief tweak, and pushed his shorts down as far as they would go without revealing it. Then he gave what he hoped was a reassuring smile, "You want to join us?"

The bloke looked truly alarmed, "We fuck?"

"If you want?"

There was silence and the bloke stared at first at Gordon's crotch, then at Brian's. It was the intensity of his gaze that decided Gordon, who pushed down his shorts to reveal his dick already projecting horizontally. The bloke gulped again but then gave a small smile.

"I Amad", then he leaned over and shook Gordon's hand. It was a delightful if bizarre moment of gentility. As Gordon introduced himself, Brian stripped off his shorts.

Amad was decidedly shy, he quickly pushed down trousers and underpants, and they got a glimpse of a small but cute dick and dark pubes, then he leaned over and took Gordon's whole into his mouth, presenting his slim but taut arse to Brian. The crack was perfectly smooth, and whilst the boy lacked a bit of meat on him to be ideal, he was still appealing. Brian squatted down and started with his tongue. Amad might be shy and nervous, but he was not inexperienced. And he'd blithely jumped in, presenting his arse to Brian even though he'd seen how thick the guy was. Brian tried to go easy, but Amad was only the second guy that Brian had fucked. Gordon was his first, something that Gordon found amazing. Amad was tight, very tight and the boy kept making groaning noises, but when Brian got there, it felt great.

He was also very fastidious, carefully cumming into a tissue before wiping himself down thoroughly. It didn't last long, but whilst he was in the bathroom, they had a furious whispered discussion about whether to give him money or not. Gordon was all for it, but Brian thought it demeaning. When Amad came out of the bathroom, he was dressed and tidy. He formally thanked them, but there was a little smile too.

"Are you on duty again tomorrow?"

Amad smiled, "We fuck?"

"Would you like to?"

Amad nodded, then looked thoughtful, "I finish 11. I come 11?"

"11am, perfect. And you get naked?"

"Amad gets naked?"

Gordon smiled, "Yes, you get naked with us."

"Naked. Yes." and he gave a broad grin before leaving.

The two of them stood there naked, rather sticky with cum, and grinned.

"Fuck, I never expected that", Gordon had a grin, "You OK? Not freak you out?"

Brian nodded, "No, I'm cool. It was terrific." He gave a laugh, "I could get used to this."

"What wandering round and rogering hotel staff?"

Brian gave a lewd smile, "Yep. That too."

Gordon looked over Brian's body, "I was thinking, we ought to get you a decent swimming costume."

Brian, "Why, the one I wore yesterday for snorkelling is OK."

Gordon laughed, "It's old, ugly and doesn't fit. We need something a bit better, a bit smarter."

"Better?"

Gordon smiled, "Sexier. One that shows you off."

"I thought the idea with a swimming costume was to cover you up."

Gordon rolled his eyes, "In the right way."

"OK.", Brian sounded dubious, but he'd agreed.

However, it was only much later that they finally left the hotel. Clad just in t-shirt and shorts, Brian was getting used to how it felt to have his dick floating free, and his arse felt the strain of having been penetrated with some vigour twice already that morning.

"You OK? What you thinking about?"

"That you've fucked me twice already, and wondering whether we could make it four times today?"

"You planning on breaking a record, then?"

Brian shrugged, "Making up for lost time. I like getting fucked, and I love it when your dick's up me arse", he shrugged, "Simple."

"And I love fucking you."

"There we are, then, a match made in heaven."

The swimming trunks in the boutique attached to the hotel were pronounced as boring by Gordon and were pricey too. They ended up in another shop close to the Marina where the selection seemed to be rather more to Gordon's taste and to Brian's pocket. There was no-one else in the shop. Gordon picked out a pair of trunks and handed them to Brian. They seemed tiny, but Brian went to the back and slipped into the cubicle and pulled down his shorts. The trunks were minute, almost obscene. Brian had left his t-shirt on, but Gordon insisted he take it off, and the shop assistant agreed with Gordon, so Brian reappeared wearing just the tiny trunks.

The shop assistant smiled and said that he knew something better. He reappeared with another pair that seemed just as small. Without thinking, Brian stripped off and stood naked as the assistant handed him the trunks. The assistant was stood by Gordon's shoulder and got a good view. Brian tried on the new pair, and they seemed just as small but the pouch at the front was more substantial, so his dick had somewhere to go.

"What do you think?"

Brian looked in the mirror, "It looks a bit obscene; you can see everything. In great detail."

Gordon wiggled his eye-brows, "That's the point."

"You have to wear something similar."

"OK", turning to the assistant, "what do you think?"

"It suits sir, but there are other styles."

So, the assistant brought some others and there seemed no reason to hide, and Brian stripped off again. This time the assistant insisted on helping Brian get into the costume. As the man did so, Brian caught Gordon's eye and Gordon winked. The assistant was probably 25, with dark, curly hair and a huge moustache. When the assistant's hand came into contact with Brian's dick, he didn't object. There were a few more costumes to try on, and each time the assistant's hand moved further over Brian's belly. But there were only so many costumes that he could try on and Brian told Gordon it was his turn. The procedure was the same and Brian, who hadn't bothered to get dressed, watched as the assistant helped Gordon into various tight costumes.

Then, Gordon turned to the assistant and grinned, "Now you."

The assistant stood up and opened his eyes wide, "Me, sir?". His English was good, though accented.

"Yes, we'd like to see you wearing these."

Gordon smiled and Brian stared as the young man blinked and then, rather than objecting, he started to unfasten his shirt. He got as far as having it completely open, revealing a trim, but hairy chest, then he stopped. Without a word he walked over to the door of the shop, locked it and put the sign to closed. Then he smiled and returned to Gordon and Brian. He unfastened his trousers and let them drop, soon he was wearing just a tiny pair of white underpants. He never did wear any of the trunks, instead when he stripped off his underpants his cock was vertical. Slim, and medium length, it was rather appealing, and Brian leaned over and showed his appreciation. But the assistant had distinct ideas about what he wanted, and soon it was Brian and Gordon taking turns with his pert if hairy arse.

They finally came out wearing a pair of the tiniest trunks imaginable. Both had pouches on the front that provided room for their junk, but this simply meant everything on display more.

Gordon grinned at Brian, "Well, that looks a lot better than the old one."

"Bloody hell, I might as well be naked."

"Don't tempt me."

"What happens if I get a stiffie?"

Gordon wiggled his eyebrows, "Then you'll give everyone a good show."

"Oh don't."

"Like that young man there", they had walked towards the beach and lying down was a young man wearing a tiny pair of white speedos which did little to hide what appeared to be a full-on erection. They grinned at each other. They found a space to relax, and for the next few hours simply chilled out on the beach.

After dozing for a bit, Brian looked over at Gordon, checking he was awake, "You Ok with all of this, us doing around with other guys?"

Gordon looked thoughtful, "Well, it's not something I've done a lot of, but this is a holiday and I figured that we were exploring, trying things out. What about you?"

"Bloody hell, I've still finding my feet and, well, loving it. I've had more sex than I've had in an age, and definitely more fun. I think I'd freak out if we did stuff regularly with other guys, but yeah, let's try it."

"And we know that we'll be leaving them behind."

"Yeah, I figured that. I don't have to worry about one of them coming at you behind me back."

Gordon looked surprised, "You worry about that?", he sat up, suddenly serious, "Look, I'm not that guy. Right? I've hung on, waiting for you, hoping we'd sort things out, so I'm not going to give up now. Right."

"Right", Brian's voice was quiet, tight, "it's just that I'm finding my feet and, well, my experience so far isn't good. I trust you but don't quite believe it, if that makes sense."

"So, we'll make it good. Right. And anything that comes up, we talk about. Not fretting. Got it?"

"Got it. And besides, life'll be a lot different when we're back home. Quieter and less hassle."

"We hope. Which reminds me, where are you planning to live when you get back home?"

"Well, I'd been going to move back in with me Mum, till I got things settled. But now, with the new job, I'm not so sure. Living in Parborough, a bit closer to the Ares offices might help, save the trek over from Mum's."

"Christ, you can't move in with your Mum, you need a bit of independence. What about your own place? Rent somewhere in Parborough and you'd be OK."

Brian screwed his face up, " I've been looking at flats and such, but it's difficult to get my head round, I think I'll need to wait till I get home. See what I can afford. Never been keen on living on me own, and well, I figured I didn't want to blow all the money we've earned. Besides, maintenance for Toby costs me a bomb and I don't want to stretch myself". For once Gordon went quiet and looked awkward. Brian stared at him, what was going on? "What's the problem, wherever I live, we can easily get together."

"It's not that. I was thinking."

"Hmm?"

"My flat has two bedrooms, and it's close enough to the Ares offices, around 20 minutes on a good day."

"How big is the flat?"

"Good size bedrooms, plus a box room that might do as an office, and a living/dining room, with a decent kitchen area."

"It sounds a fair size."

Gordon looked a bit embarrassed, "The flat was my uncle's."

"The gay one who died?"

"Yeah", he gave a wry grin. "So there's a shed-load of space."

"You mean?"

"Well, I thought it made sense, but I worried it was too soon?"

Brian grinned, "You're the one that was saying that we'd been doing stuff together for four years. And if I can live with you here in the camp, then I think we can manage your flat?"

"You fancy giving it a go?"

Brian pulled a face, "Are we talking moving in, moving in? As in the two of us sharing a room. Or separate rooms, sort of room-mates who have sex?"

"It's what you're comfortable with. I'd imagined us sort of dating for a bit when we got home."

"Sort of dating?", Brian smiled.

Gordon sighed, "Catch up a bit on all the other stuff we missed out on."

"We can do that anyway", Brian paused, "I once read somewhere that straight blokes hardly ever buy their own underwear, it's always the mother, the girlfriend, then the wife who buys them. Sort of code for saying you always life with someone. Leastways, that's me. I went from Mum's to living with Deirdre to the Army."

"And now living with me", Gordon smiled.

"Something like that. I sort of think if we're doing it, we're doing to do it and I kind of got to like waking up with you. So do it properly?"

"That way, Toby can have a full-sized room. I figured that whatever we got up to, Toby'd be part of the equation."

"Do you think he'll freak out at us two going at it in the next room?"

Gordon shrugged, "It's something all kids have to deal with, parents having sex. He's already got used to the idea of you and me."

"I reckon life'll be a bit quieter, once we're home."

Gordon rolled his eyes, "You hope. There's just Deirdre, Jasper, Toby's school-work and getting him everywhere he needs to be, never mind us actually doing some work."

Brian was laughing now, "When you put it like that…"

"Well, all we can do is try. I figure it will be a bit more fun than you staying with your Mum and trying to sort out logistics. But as a fall-back position, you go to your Mum's when Toby stays."

"Yeah", Brian nodded, "that might work, though I don't fancy spending me weekends at Mum's. Not ideal but wouldn't freak the boy out too much. He might be OK with us together, I suppose."

"You could always ask Toby what he thinks, next time you Facetime."

"Bloody hell. Well, I suppose?"

"Why not? Kid's bound to be interested in what you plan to do. Tell him about the job, and about staying with me and everything."

"OK. I'll give it a go." They'd been idly watching the passing trade and getting a few glances in return. "I could definitely get used to this", Brian leered at Gordon.

"What, lying on the beach, doing nothing?"

"Nah, having everything on show like this", he gestured to his crotch where his trunks did not disguise a significant bulge.

Gordon gave him a leer in return, "Like the idea of showing your dick off?"

"Surprisingly, yeah. You know, when I went skinny-dipping with Toby last month, it was the first time I'd been naked in a situation that didn't require it."

"Generally only naked in the shower?"

"And a bit of sex. Not much though."

Gordon snorted, "Well, I'm similar. Showers and sex. That's about it. This isn't naked though."

Brian rolled his eyes, "Pretty damn near. What about the skinny-dipping you used to do with your uncle?"

"Bloody Hell, I was what 15 or 16. Stopped as I got older, and we did other stuff. Never did it with anyone else."

"Not even Ralph?"

Gordon shook his head, "Nah, bit too conventional he was, worried what Mummy and Daddy might think."

"Whereas you..."

"Comes of having ex-hippies for parents."

"Did they ever, you know, get naked and stuff?"

Gordon shrugged, "May be with their mates, but not when children were around except for the odd swim. But that was just strip off your clothes and dash into the sea, and it was usually bloody cold, you didn't hang around. We never laid about naked, or anything. It's funny, you know, Mum and Dad had a bit of a Puritan streak in them. Anything was allowed, in theory. But in practice it was different, certainly not something to be experimented with. They were, and are, comfortable with their life as it was, as it is. I often wonder, you know, what they'd really have done if I'd been having sex with my Uncle."

"You never did."

"Not a bit, as I said, I'm pretty sure his taste ran to older guys, dodgy guys."

"Bit of danger in the mix?"

"Yeah. So, I was off the radar. I know Dad has a theory that it doesn't matter, that the teenage me having sex with his brother would have been a useful sort of education."

"Rather than learning from dodgy school friends and pervy teachers?"

"Yeah. Precisely. But if they'd actually found us doing it, I think the disapproval element might have ramped up. Like Ralph and I, it was Ok if he was round and we had mad rampant sex, but we had to keep the door closed and make sure we were decently dressed when wandering around the house. What about you and Toby?"

Brian's eyes widened, "Definitely not my scene. Sex with teenage kids? Far too messy and complicated. Never mind the incest bit."

"No, you daft bat. I meant the nudity. When you get back to the UK?"

"You mean me and Toby getting naked together, sort of being a nudist thing?"

Gordon shrugged, "Yeah. That sort of thing."

"Dunno. Depends on him. I think he liked the swimming bit, but it's an entirely different thing seeing your Dad's dick over breakfast or something. Besides, I thought I was coming to live with you?"

Gordon gave another leer, "Then we can practise being nudists together."

Brian shook his head. The idea was turning him on, his bulge had got bigger, and the head of his dick was threatening to project out of his trunks. He turned over.

By the time they got back to the hotel, they were horny again. It didn't take much, and afterwards Gordon whispered "fourth time" into Brian's ear. It had been a quickie, but there would be plenty of time for taking it slow.

"You ever done other stuff?"

Gordon looked at Brian, "What other stuff. I've never had sex with a woman if that's what you mean?"

"No! The other stuff, the kinky stuff?"

"So, sticking my little finger down your piss slit isn't kinky?"

"Go on. You know, other stuff", by now Brian was almost pink with embarrassment. "Well, there's stuff I wonder about."

Gordon grinned, "I am sure we can find other things too", he kissed Brian. "I think exploring some of those ideas would be fun", and he slapped Brian's bum, hard enough to leave a mark. Brian winced but grinned. There was much to look forward to when they had time to themselves.

After dinner at the hotel, they decided to have a drink elsewhere, away from the hotel. They ended up at a bar by the Marina, chosen mainly because they had decided their walk had been long enough, and they would have to walk back after the drink. They stopped their chatter when the waiter came to take their order.

"Amad!"

"Sirs!", the waiter looked startled as well he might. The last time they'd seen him, he'd been bent over taking them front and back. Brian put a discreet warning hand on Gordon's knee.

"Lovely to see you again."

"You work here too?"

Amad nodded, "Yes sir. Amad very busy."

They laughed, and Brian said, "I bet."

Order taken Amad hurried away.

"Bloody hell, the bloke must work all hours."

"Probably needing to help his family."

"And we turn up. After doing something illegal and immoral."

Brian frowned slightly, "Immoral?"

"Oh come on, with he's probably a Muslim, particularly with a name like that. Going round screwing blokes is not cool."

"So what do we do?"

Gordon shrugged, "Play it nice, relaxed and friendly."

Amad returned with their drinks,

"Thank, you. It's nice to see you again Amad, we enjoyed chatting at the hotel this morning."

Amad's eyes widened slightly, "Chatting, yes, nice sir. We do tomorrow?"

"Of course, we look forward to tomorrow."

Amad gave a shy grin but dashed off with other people to served. When they paid, they left him a good tip.

"You reckon he'll turn up tomorrow?"

"We have to give him a big tip?"

"He's not a prostitute, for fuck's sake. We can't have sex with him and then pay him."

"In that case, we ask. Can we give you a present? He clearly works all hours God gives and for fuck's sake, if we have a good time, we should show our gratitude."

Brian nodded, "OK. We ask."

----

They had had all sorts of plans for the morning, but had woken early, had delightful lazy sex then fallen back asleep. Which meant that it was a quick shower and run down to get breakfast before the buffet closed at ten. By 11am they were both back in the room, both naked and both starting to get excited. When there was a knock at the door, Gordon looked through the spyhole and there was Amad, who was greeted by two eager erections. His eyes widened somewhat, and he thanked them, then repeated the injunction or perhaps question, 'Naked?', they nodded.

Amad stripped rather nervously, leaving his white briefs till last. He was slim and smooth, with just a lively bush round his rather perky little cock. He might be bit shy, but he wasn't backward at coming forward regarding sex. He looked from Gordon's dick to Brian's and back again, then said I do both. And both he did, swallowing each in turn and slathering both with his mouth. Then he was bending over, and Gordon was using his tongue to get Amad ready. The boy took both of them, taking it in turns, tight but enjoying every minute. Afterwards they asked if he wanted a shower, after all he had two loads of cum in his arse and his belly was splattered too.

Amad's response was a nervous yes. 'You are sure?' and they'd nodded. Afterwards they reflected that he probably did not get invited into many guests' showers, even after sex. There was room for all three, and they washed each other and, of course, Amad's bum got a second going over, but this time Gordon also fucked Brian then invited Amad. The boy looked unsure, but then grinned and slipped in and fucked Brian with vigour. It was Amad that left a load inside Brian that time.

They were drying off and wondering whether how to broach the matter of the tip, when Amad asked them whether they would be going to the bar that evening. They said they would. Evidently, he would be finishing early tonight, would they like to join him for a drink? Not at that bar but one further down the sea front, they had been such fine gentlemens that he would like to buy them a drink. A little surprised, they agreed. As they parted, before the door opened, Gordon said he looked forward to seeing Amad that evening and Brian agreed. Both kissed the boy, slightly longer than was necessary, leaving him rather surprised.

"You reckon he does this with all of his tricks?"

"What, invites them for a drink so that he can get a bigger tip?"

"Yeah, something like that."

Brian waggled his head, "I reckon not, I think he's genuine. Surprised we let him shower, surprised we joined him in the shower, surprised we kissed him proper like."

"Mmm. You think tricks normally treat him like shit?"

"Well, judging by the way people here treat the waiters and stuff, yeah."

"Bit of racism, or something."

"Dunno. He's different, not a local, Syrian or something, 'not one of us'. Bet most of the squaddies are shits to guys like him, when they get here."

They had an early lunch, then a stroll before going back to the room to pull on their trunks and then, thus dressed or undressed, they walked down to the Marina to pick up their boat to go snorkelling again. Their guide was an Australian guy called Nick, blond, burly with a mass of chest hair showing over his vest. He wore board shorts, so they had no idea what the rest was like, but he knew his stuff and they'd enjoyed their first day with him. He had given credit to their Army training and not babied them. Today was to be a continuation, but first he grinned and commented on their new 'swimmies', saying they looked good and showed them off well. Was that a come on?

But then he started the boat and was all professionalism. For the next few hours they had a terrific time, going further and deeper than before. But a couple of times, Nick made comments about their swimmies showing them off, and now they were soaking wet, certainly everything was on show. As they got into the boat, Nick's helping hand was on their backsides, and a couple of times a finger down the crack, that made things pretty clear. The last time, the hand had been over everywhere, and Brian's trunks were already half off. Without evening thinking about it he relaxed and let Nick's hand do the work. By the time Gordon was climbing into the boat, Nick was fingering Brian and his dick was rock-solid, almost completely escaping its confinement, the head emerging clearly from the top of the trunks.

Nick nodded to Brian, who was busy taking his snorkelling gear off. "Why don't you take them swimmies off as well, get comfortable. Both of you", he nodded at Gordon, "I know somewhere we could swim, really quiet."

Brian grinned and slipped the trunks off, he was completely hard, and Gordon followed suit, revealing he was the same.

"Nice, shaved too. Just what I like. So, you two a couple or do you just hunt as a pair?"

"A couple."

"Nice", and whilst Nick steered the boat, with his other hand he unfastened his shorts. He indicated for them to help him, and soon he was naked from the waist down. And quite a surprise. His hair stopped about a cm above the base of his dick, which was completely smooth as were his balls. There was a ring round his cock and balls and a Prince Albert too. Wow. They simply watched each other till Nick brought the boat up onto a beach.

"Island, thrown up by the reef. Too small to be of use. Just us." He winked at them.

They never did swim, and Nick had clear ideas and those involved his cock and their arses. Neither man complained.

"You do this a lot?"

Nick waggled his head, "Depends. A bit risky, the locals don't approve and all that. But with the right visitors, it's worth a punt. You two back for more?"

"Sorry, we're heading back to base on the morning."

"Another time."

"Doubtful. We're off back home in six weeks."

Nick grinned, "Shame."

And that was that. A nice if surprising interlude.

They pushed the boat out a bit for dinner. It was all-inclusive at the hotel, but there were always extras and so steak it was. And bloody good too. Afterwards, as they walked towards the Marina, they were both feeling very mellow. The bar Amad had mentioned was little more than a shack, but there were tables running down to the water and it was rather characterful, with a nice variety of visitors, some obviously tourists others less so. And there was Amad, who sprang up when he saw them and shook both our hands vigorously. 'You come, you come' Brian hadn't thought about it, but then it hit him, the boy hadn't been certain that they would come.

They got drinks, beer, and Amad did pay. He was delighted they were there. They told him about the snorkelling and stuff, minus the sex, and that led to them leaving in the morning. Where were they from? They explained about working for the Emir but going home to the UK soon. At this he beamed, he was going to England too. He was working on it; the British Embassy was helping. His Uncle lived in England and Amad would be joining him. It sounded as if he was doing it legally, but they didn't like to come out and ask. Still, they gave him a note of their numbers and suggested he give them a ring when he was settled in England.

Amad positively beamed and insisted on buying more drinks. They tried to buy, but he refused. He insisted, saying that they were nice gentlemen and he wanted to say thank you. Thank you for what, we've had great fun. His explanation was little short of cringe-makingly embarrassing. Despite his poor English it was clear, that the odd time Amad did hook up with tourists, they simply fucked him and left. Certainly they didn't usually treat him like a human being, was what it came down to. The drinks came with a chaser, a local spirit that took the roof off your mouth.

"Amad, we wanted to give you a present. We've enjoyed the last two days so much, we thought we could give you something?"

"A present. You give Amad a present?"

"If you'll not be offended", as Brian mentioned this, Gordon got his wallet out and extracted some dollars (they'd decided on this, instead of the local currency)

"A present", Amad stared at the money. "You nice gentlemens. Amad thanks you for present."

So they'd given him the money and he'd squirrelled it away before looking at it. They didn't stay much longer, and as they left Amad pumped each of their hands vigorously.

"Did we treat him any better than the guys that fucked him then fucked off?"

"Not sure", Brian shrugged, "But I feel better giving him something than not. He could get fired and more for what we got up to this morning."

"Yeah."

---

Brian didn't really want to go back to the camp, which was a novelty. Usually, by the end of his leave things would pile up so much that he was pleased to escape back to camp. This time he wasn't pleased, returning to camp meant going back to a semi-detached relationship with Gordon.

For the last few days they'd done most things together. Brian had learned a lot, they both had, how to trust each other, how to do more ordinary things as a couple, how to negotiate life together, and for Brian, the important realisation that Gordon wasn't Deirdre. Obvious but essential, life with Gordon was way easier and more fun. There wouldn't be much scope for near-naked sunbathing and threesomes back in Parborough, never mind at his Mum's in Huntsford, but no doubt there would be other holidays.

Copyright © 2023 Robert Hugill; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 40
  • Love 29
  • Wow 1
  • Fingers Crossed 2
Many thanks for reading.  I'm always delighted to receive comments and suggestions
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Great chapter, and I think that Brian and Gordon should take the chance to live together, but maybe wait and try to get on an even keel before involving Toby.  

Very dangerous to try that in the Middle East, lot's of gay sex, but major taboo and very dangerous if you get caught in the wrong situation.

  • Like 2
  • Wow 1
Link to comment

Brian and Gordon were certainly busy in this chapter, the former "catching up" on years of sexual deprivation. I just hope when they return to "real life" it is not too mundane for them and the relationship fails.

I was very impressed with Brian's concern regarding the exploitation of foreign workers like Amad. It shows him to be a man of integrity and a strong sense of justice.

Edited by Summerabbacat
  • Like 3
Link to comment

A very busy chapter 😉 😜 

Brian is getting a little look at aspects of gay life in the Middle East.

I live in the Middle East and it is surprisingly open with a definite don't ask don't tell, be discreet ethic. 

There is nothing you have described yet that is out of the ball park here  

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Link to comment
3 hours ago, Doha said:

A very busy chapter 😉 😜 

Brian is getting a little look at aspects of gay life in the Middle East.

I live in the Middle East and it is surprisingly open with a definite don't ask don't tell, be discreet ethic. 

There is nothing you have described yet that is out of the ball park here  

Great to know that the fantasy wasn't so far from reality.

  • Like 2
  • Fingers Crossed 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..