Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Brian: Taking Courage - 10. Ares

The scenes centring around Brian and Gordon’s work at Ares will introduce an element of fantasy that I hope is fun, rather than being a realistic presentation of an English security firm!

Brian was knackered. The first two weeks at work had been a steep learning curve. It's not that he wasn't enjoying it, he was. It was just that there was all so much to take in. Gordon was the same, despite their familiarity with the security business there was so much more when you were on the other side of the desk. When you were working as rank and file, then were was always someone to contact when things went wrong, someone at the office. Now they were the office, and there weren't many of them. Damian, the guy that ran it, talked about keeping things lean and mean, but Philippa the team's office manager rather dryly commented that there were so few of them in the office because the office itself was so small.

Damian was tall, balding and rather thicker around the middle than he had been when Gordon first knew him. He was married but separated, and the long-running saga of Damian's marriage was a constant at work. A sort of soap-opera that certainly put Brian's problems with Deirdre to shame. Where Damian differed was that he and his wife had no children, but it didn't stop him bearding Brian and chatting, man to man, about his problems. In the office, Damian was rather hopeless, never able to put his hand on the right paperwork, always scrabbling for papers and information, usually to have it found by Philippa. But out of the office, he was devastating with clients, and potential clients. The combination of his easy manner, Army background and complete grasp of essentials made for a good sell. Clients felt they could talk to him and trust him.

Philippa was the engine of the office, she had a desk in the entrance hall where she seemed to command everything, and it was Philippa who seemed to be able to anticipate what Damian needed. All the time, unflappable, charming and polite. 30-something, attractive yet dressed in a slightly conservative way so that there was never the slightest hint of flirtatiousness. There was a boyfriend, though no-one knew anything about him bar the occasional comment that 'we went to see the new film...' or some such. She treated everyone, Brian and Gordon included, as recalcitrant teenagers who needed to be organised and kept in check, sympathetic yet disciplined and slightly amused at the scrapes they got into.

Off the entrance was a small meeting room, used for everything under the sun. Damian tried to only meet clients at their premises, which worked most of the time, but occasionally it would be a three-line whip as there was a client coming in. The other major use for the meeting room was for Hugh to interview new recruits; the firm kept a pool of possible guys who would be offered jobs. They came via submitted CVs, followed by an interview and then when offered a job there was a system of marking so that there was hierarchy of possibles. Hugh handled this side of things, recruiting, interviewing and where necessary applying disciplinary procedures.

Hugh was typical sergeant material, keen on the detail but reliant on a superior for general direction and more important elements. He was well liked and kept good discipline amongst the staff, so they had a good reputation both for personal service and for delivering. Beyond the main office where Philippa was, there was a large open office area in which Hugh, Damian, Gordon and Brian were crammed, filing cabinets forming the room dividers. These filing cabinets would be the bane of Brian's life as the firm was still firmly paper based and seemed to be drowning under a sea of paper, not all of which was under Philippa's control. Too often, when Brian wanted something, she would blithely say that it was in the general office cabinets, which meant that it could be anywhere.

There were two further regular members of staff. Connor, the tech guy, and Kostas, the mechanic. Neither worked exclusively for Ares, but Ares was their main principal client, and both shared work-space with Ares, thus benefiting in reduced rent. Connor had his own office, crammed full of tech equipment, behind the main office whilst Kostas had his workshop in the yard behind the office. This meant that Connor and Kostas shared toilet and kitchen facilities with the rest of the team and behaved as if they were full members of staff.

Connor was definitely from another planet; in his mid-20s he had shoulder length curly brown hair and a neat little beard. His standard dress was a baggy t-shirt and low-hanging jeans which did little to hide that fact that he wore a jock-strap underneath. A short acquaintance with him was enough for Brian and Gordon to become quite familiar with his hairy crack and the hair peeking over the top of the t-shirt. He was completely unfazed by anything and annoyingly laid-back but knew his business when it came to the technical aspects of the security equipment that was at the core of Ares' business. From his tech console, which Connor referred to as 'Star Ship Enterprise' with alarming lack of irony, he could monitor many of their clients' security installations.

Kostas wore an overall and, unless it was freezing cold, nothing underneath. He walked in and out of the office with it unfastened down to his naval, revealing a hairy chest and belly. Gordon was convinced that Kostas didn't bother with underwear, swearing that he'd seen the man's pubes, but Brian wasn't so sure. It seemed so outrageous. Kostas had a sidekick, Bruno who rarely seemed to come into the office and occasionally a work-experience teenager, Noah, who would be sent in to get coffee and such.

Philippa would occasionally refer to the staff as a parcel of misfits, and it was never clear if this was serious or not, and whether she included herself. Initially, Brian and Gordon were so intent on their jobs, that they noticed very little.

---

Damian was the sort of man who, no matter what you dressed him in, would rapidly look dishevelled and untidy. As he was rather fond of well-cut suits this meant that he wore expensive clothes badly, yet fondly imagined the suit made him look good. He insisted that both Gordon and Brian get decent suits as they would both be 'interfacing' with clients. This involved, not going to M&S to buy something, but going to a gentleman's outfitters where the suit, though off the peg, would be tailored to fit them properly.

Toby was impressed; the idea that his Dad and Gordon would be wearing posh suits resonated, as many of his classmates at school had Dads who were something in the City or worked in legal firms, many requiring suits and smart clothing, unlike his Dad who had generally gone to work in regulation black t-shirt and trousers, or even a quasi-military uniform. Not quite as cool. Toby was desperate to see the office, though both Gordon and Brian laughed at the idea, trying to explain that there was very little to see, and it was tiny. Brian even took some photos, but the boy remained keen.

Then the unthinkable happened; their complex web of post-school arrangements fell through. There were no after-school clubs on Fridays, and the classmates with whom Toby would usually stay after school were all going away, whilst Brian's Mum had a hospital appointment. It was looking as if Toby would have to stay in the flat on his own. Brian trusted him. Sort of. But still worried that something might go wrong. He was discussing this in the office with Gordon, wondering whether they could make work the more complex logistics of Toby going to Gordon's parents (assuming that is that either Evie or Drew could be around), when Philippa said that he could come to the office. If he was quiet and brought some work with him, then he would be able to keep her company as Gordon and Brian were accompanying Damian to a client meeting. This was what their life was like, part of learning the ropes involved Damian dragging them along to meet clients. So it was agreed that Toby would come to work.

Before then Brian and Gordon went to the gentleman's outfitters. They hadn't thought much about it. Both were still going commando, finding it more comfortable. Gordon had wondered if they should wear underwear being as they would be trying on suits, but Brian had said 'let's live dangerously' and besides they'd be measured with their trousers on, and probably only try on one suit, the most boring one. Whilst that was true, it didn't go quite as they'd anticipated.

The shop was on the edge of the centre, rather old-fashioned looking you wondered quite how they managed to attract sufficient customers. It wasn’t the sort of place that either Gordon or Brian would normally have gone, even the casual wear was fancy. They were shown into a back room, where they could change and be measured in privacy and two young assistants brought in a selection of suits. Both young men were in their early 20s, both personable and a little interchangeable, floppy brown hair and rather old-fogey-ish dress, good manners. Brian and Gordon both chose a style, then the two assistants asked them to strip off down to their underwear to be measured.

Gordon grimaced and put his head on one side, Brian smiled nervously, "We aren't wearing underwear, you want us to keep the trousers on?"

The assistants were hardly fazed by this revelation, "Certainly not sir, please take them off. Will you be planning on wearing anything under the suits, may I ask?"

Gordon shook his head, "No. We'll probably go commando as we are now. We got into the habit in the desert and rather like it."

"Certainly, sir. Some of our other gentlemen do the same, feeling the cut of the suit works better that way."

So, feeling a bit self-conscious, they both removed shirts, shoes then trousers and stood there, entirely naked bar their socks. Both assistants seemed to nod appreciatively, was it simply professionalism or an appreciation of two sturdy, well-put-together men? The measuring was remarkably intimate, not just arms, chest, and waist. There was round the hips, getting very close to their bits, and then inside leg measurements done right up into the groin, upper thigh measurements which again required a gentle movement of their genitals. Finally a measurement around the hips which included their genital bulge.

Were the assistants paying their dicks and their bums a little too much attention? Certainly Brian found the attention was causing some excitement and he looked over at Gordon who simply raised a wry eyebrow. Was something going to happen? Measurements taken, the assistants stood back and then the one who was more senior coughed.

"When gentlemen do not wear anything under their garments, it is helpful for us to be able to measure when their member is fully extended."

The other assistant added with total seriousness, "So that we can allow for the right amount of room."

Gordon smiled, "You mean you want us to get hard?"

"If that is not too embarrassing, we understand…"

Brian smiled and looked down, "Well, I think we're well on the way don't you Gordon", Gordon shrugged.

The two men started, rather self-consciously, to stroke themselves but the two assistants, with a 'may we help' took over. So, the two men stood there, being wanked by the shop assistants, who did indeed measure the resulting impressive erections. But then, having measured their dicks every which way, the two young men squatted down and finished things off with their mouths. Perhaps not the best blow-jobs either man had received but certainly amongst the most unusual. Gordon and Brian managed to keep things together as they got dressed and left, but then collapsed laughing once they were well away from the shop.

"Bloody hell, do you think they do that to everyone?"

Gordon grinned, "Only the cute ones!"

"Speak for yourself. Does Damian get a blow job when he goes for a fitting?"

Gordon shrugged, "That's something I don't want to imagine, thank you. Besides, he wears boxer shorts."

"Been paying attention, have you?", Brian grinned.

"Hardly, but when he bends over his shirt is normally parting from his trousers, which hang round his hips, and you can see what's underneath."

"You think we'll get another one when we get the finished suits?"

"Dunno. Maybe. It was fun once, a bit outrageous, but not sure I'd want to make a habit of it."

"Did you see the way the older guy in the shop smirked when we thanked him as we left?"

"Bloody good idea what was going on."

"You reckon it's part of the job, you know, get asked it at interview?"

"Or even demonstrate, perhaps they practice on him!" They continued laughing as they returned to the office.

Toby's visit on the Friday afternoon proved a complete none-event. He'd liked Philippa, had settled down to work easily, said hello to Connor and to Kostas, and even been out to see Kostas' workshop and say hello to Bruno. At least that was the story that Toby told his Dad and Gordon when they got back to the office, and Philippa had happily agreed that Toby coming after school could be a regular thing as he'd been no trouble and made a good cup of tea. This latter caused some amusement as neither Brian nor Gordon had seen Toby do anything in the kitchen.

But there were things that Toby hadn't told his Dad. Exciting things. He had been fascinated by Kostas' chest, the way the man didn't wear a shirt and seemed to have no hint of underwear. Toby had been intrigued to learn that his Dad and Gordon didn't bother with underwear. His Dad hadn't exactly told him, but of course when they went skinny dipping it was obvious and then there was the day, he had popped into the bedroom to speak to his Dad who was busy taking his trousers off and there it was. When quizzed, Brian had explained that they had both got into the habit when working for the Emir where it was far cooler to have everything hanging free, and they had continued. But Toby would have to wait till he was older, there was no way he could go to school like that. Toby had realised that was that. But still...

In the two hours that he was at his Dad's office, Toby had managed to go and see Kostas twice in his workshop. The first time it had been fun to see the workshop and to meet Bruno who was almost a younger version of Kostas, but Bruno wore a t-shirt and kept his overalls well buttoned. Alas. But the second visit had been fantastic, Kostas was bending over, and Toby got a distinct glimpse of his pubes and the base of his willy. He was very hairy down there, and Toby decided he preferred his Dad, who wasn’t that hairy, or Gordon's shaved look. But still, it was fantastic to realise that Kostas was naked underneath and didn't mind folk noticing. Then when Kostas realised Toby was looking, he'd simply grinned and with a twinkle in his eye, unfastened a bit further so Toby got a real good look.

Fantastic. And Kostas had made it clear that Toby was welcome to pop into the workshop any time, provided he kept to the office area and well away from the workshop proper. Toby couldn't wait.

Then, he'd popped in to see Connor. It was just to ask if he wanted a cup of tea, but Toby hadn't knocked he had simply stuck his head round the door. To be rewarded with the sight of Connor wearing just a jock strap. He was rather hairy, not just his chest but his arms and legs. Unfortunately, when Toby returned with the cup of tea, Connor had t-shirt and shorts on and asked him to make sure he knocked next time. So, Toby came reluctantly to the conclusion that he wasn't going to see any more, but still he had a nice image of Connor's incredible, well-filled bulge.

All in all, when his Dad asked him if he'd had fun, he was able to say yes, that he'd enjoyed himself, that Philippa was nice and both Kostas and Connor had been friendly. Gordon had laughed and said that it was probably all the tea Toby had been providing them with. Toby had smiled, but not said anything else.

---

"Bugger me, Connor's wearing just a jock-strap in his office. He do that a lot?"

Philippa smiled at Brian, "He says he's more comfortable like that. It's best not to go in unannounced, I always knock."

"I'll bear that in mind."

Philippa popped her head on one side, "Though I have to admit that he does look good in it, fills it out nicely don't you think?"

She had an amused twinkle in her eye and Brian almost spluttered into his tea. All he had done was stick his head around Connor's door to check on a couple of client contracts and there had been Connor, in just a jock strap, displaying a luxuriantly hairy chest, an enormous bulge and, thanks to having one of his legs up over the chair arm, a remarkably hairy crack. It was quite a sight, not so much because of attraction, Connor was too hairy for that, but for the simple unlikelihood.

"Does he wander round the office like that?"

Philippa grinned, "He has been known to, though Damian is rather keen that Connor doesn't bump into some of the clients dressed like that."

"Bloody hell, I'd hope not!"

"Mind. Some might enjoy it", Brian stared at her, "we had one gentleman wanting to know if the security staff could wear something like that."

"What, jock straps?"

She shrugged, "I gather so. Damian said that he doubted they could do their job efficiently like that."

"Depends on what the job actually was, security guard or beef cake?"

"Definitely the latter, I think."

"And what would Damian think, if Gordon or I started wander around dressed like Connor?"

An amused quirk of the lips from Philippa, "I'm sure you'd fill them out nicely, but I think Damian might worry about clients again. Mind, I once caught him and Hugh having a dick measuring contest."

"Dick measuring? As in mine's bigger than yours?"

"Yes", a big grin, "I'd say it was about equal, but I know which one I'd prefer. So be warned."

Brian stared at her. "Is this for real?"

"Oh yes, I told you we're all misfits here." As he was about to return to his desk, she enquired demurely, "How was the suit fitting, all OK?"

"The suit fitting was fine."

"But..."

"Oh no problem. Just that we both got a blow-job each afterwards."

It was Philippa's turn to splutter. Brian had been in two minds about mentioning it, but all the talk of dicks being on display made him bold. "We were measured together, and the guys wanted to measure us fully aroused, to make sure that there was enough space in the trousers as the fit is quite close."

"Perhaps we should have a rematch of the dick measuring!"

"I don't think so. The B/Js were entirely unprompted and, well, something of a surprise."

"I'll bet! And how were they?"

Brian shrugged, "I've had better."

"I'm sure Gordon would be pleased to hear you say that?"

"Pleased to hear him say what?", Gordon walked in, early from his afternoon meeting.

"Brian was just telling me about the extra service you got at the suit fitting, and how your blow jobs are better."

Gordon stared at them both. Brian grinned, "Well, Philippa had been telling me about Damian and Hugh's dick measuring competition."

Philippa gave her wry smile again, "Perhaps we should have a rematch, with the four of you. It might be interesting?"

"Dick measuring, as in..." Gordon shook his head, "I'm not sure that's a sight I want to see."

"Oh, I think you are being very mean. Hugh is very, very proud of his dick. If you ask him about it, and his tattoos, then he will no doubt be keen to show you."

"But. He's got a girlfriend?"

Philippa gave a ringing laugh, "Of course. Hugh is 100% straight, I think it's a competitive thing. Mine's bigger than yours", she shrugged, "but he might think differently with two guys who might find his dick attractive for other reasons. I definitely think we should try." Brian got the impression that Philippa was relishing the idea of Hugh's discomfiture.

"What about Connor?"

"Oh. He's probably too attached to his jockstrap."

"What?" So Brian had to explain.

On the way home, they continued the discussion in a more ribald manner.

"So, Hugh has a big dick?"

"And is proud of it. Though Philippa said there wasn't much to choose between his and Damian's, and she knew which one she'd prefer."

"Which was?"

Brian shrugged, "She didn't say!"

"Not sure I really want to find out. Neither of them appeals."

"Bloody hell no, and besides I'm not having a dick measuring contest with my boss, and certainly don't want to risk the possibility of being expected to provide extra services."

"You know, Damian wasn't bad looking back in the day."

"But not today, thank you."

"What about Toby?"

"Eh? You mean get him to do blow jobs? Bit of stretch that, isn't it! Bloody hell."

"No, you wally. His visit?"

Brian's eyes widened, "You mean Connor?"

"Yeah, evidently Toby was in and out with cups of tea."

"Getting an eyeful, no doubt. And Kostas. He went to the workshop a couple of times."

"You reckon Kostas..."

"Doesn't give off those vibes, but we need to check. I don't mind the place being casual, but there are limits. And where my son's concerned, very definite ones."

"Yeah. Sorry, should have thought of it earlier."

"You and me both."

When Toby cycled over from Justin's that evening, he found both his Dad and Gordon in the kitchen. The oven was on, dinner cooking, but they looked rather serious.

"You'd better sit down. We had rather an interesting day at work today."

Toby immediately felt a bit worried but didn't say anything. Brian continued, "We found out that Connor usually just wears a jock strap in his office. Did you know that?"

Toby nodded, "Yes. I went in without knocking and saw him. But when I went back with his tea, he was dressed."

"Good. Now look, I don't mind you having a bit of fun, but there are plenty of guys out there whose idea of fun doesn't just involve looking, right. They'd hurt you and you'd suffer. Do I have to make myself clearer?"

"No. Dad, sorry. It's just that I didn't expect. And I was curious."

"It's OK to be curious, but better keep a lid on it when you come back to work."

"Yes Dad. There's something else", Brian's eyebrows raised, "Kostas. He doesn't wear underwear."

"Why am I not surprised?"

"I didn't deliberately look. I went down with some tea and", Toby shrugged, "he didn't really hide."

"He know you were looking?"

"Yes, he winked."

"That's all?"

"Yes. Sorry Dad."

"Look, you be careful. It's OK to look. Sometimes."

Toby nodded.

"What are you going to do?"

"Have a word with the two of them. It's one thing being a bit casual, but I don't want them getting ideas."

The opportunity came the next day as Brian found himself alone late morning. Philippa had gone out with Damian and Gordon, so it was only him, Connor and Kostas. The two of them were in the kitchen area.

"I gather that each of you gave my son rather an eyeful the other day."

"What?"

"You mean..."

"Look, I've no problem if one of you wears nothing but a jock-strap and the other isn't fussy about hiding the fact that he's naked under his overall", they made to speak but Brian held up a hand, "hell, I do similar things at home. Toby's seen both Gordon and I naked, I've no problem with that; he's even been skinny dipping with the two of us and Gordon's parents."

"Bloody hell", this was almost said in tandem by the two men.

"He's at a curious age. Guys' dicks have something of a fascination, and well, I'd rather he be curious than develop hang-ups. But if ever I get a hint that either of you goes any further, even a smidgeon, then Gordon and I will on you like a ton of bricks. Understand?"

Kostas looked thoughtful, "It's OK. He was curious and I figured it better for him to see. I will be careful. Next week Noah will be back."

"Your work experience kid?"

"Yes. He is Toby's age and I think they might enjoy each other's company, rather than us oldies. So I ask Toby to come to workshop, but just for Noah."

"Fair enough."

"Sorry mate", Connor looked a bit shame-faced, "he caught me unawares and I never thought. And bloody hell, I'd not touch him at all. Not my thing at all me. I might be kinky, but not that way."

The conversation, though, left Brian with a couple of loose ends. What did Kostas think Toby and Noah would have in common? And what kinky things did Connor get up to? It was none of his business, but...

"How did it go?"

They were driving home. "OK. I don't think either of them is interested, Kostas was just satisfying Toby's obvious curiosity whilst Connor was definitely embarrassed it happened, and he mentioned he was kinky other ways."

"Like what?"

"No idea."

"Listen, I was thinking. Suggest to Damian that we have a dress down Friday."

"What casual clothes?"

"No, come as you are."

"You mean a naked Friday?"

"Or a jock-strap Friday?"

"Oh come on. That's going to be too kinky for him, isn't it?"

"So, straight blokes can have a 'my dick is bigger than yours competition' but not show off in an ordinary way?"

"That's about it, I reckon."

"I still fancy mentioning it to Damian, just to see the bloke's face."

Copyright © 2023 Robert Hugill; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 27
  • Love 21
  • Haha 15
  • Wow 6
Many thanks for reading.  I'm always delighted to receive comments and suggestions
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

And I wondered, "what does he mean by not the usual British security office and some fantasy aspect"?  Now I know and I liked it a lot. I could have so mcuh fun in that office... except Phillipa. Maybe she has extended plumbing as well? Time will tell.

Fun chapter, thanks.

Jim

  • Like 3
  • Love 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..