Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Brian: Taking Courage - 21. Russ Redux

With all the fuss about Russ and arrangements for Toby after school, it was only when they got to work on Monday that they remembered it was Naked Monday. It was happening again; no-one had objected to Damian or to Philippa, and everyone had taken if for granted that it would become a regular thing. Finally, on Friday Damian had announced that they’d be going naked again on Monday.

When arriving in the office, Brian and Gordon could hardly not notice, as Hugh was bending over Philippa's desk, giving them all a view of his naked bum. Gordon turned to Brian and grinned, but the two refrained from doing the obvious and simply said 'Good morning, Hugh'.

Naked, with a cup of coffee and feeling ready for work. Brian was just going through his inbox when Hugh loomed over him.

"All ready for this evening's meeting?"

"With Russ Kahn?" Brian shrugged, "As ready as ever."

"So, what's the plan."

"Go over there at 5.30pm, run over the plans for his event, have a meal and then pound his arse to buggery. Some, or perhaps all of the above done naked, and I suspect it’s the final point that Russ is looking forward to."

Hugh laughed, "Bloody hell, short and to the point. And are you two looking forward to it?"

Brian shrugged, "We enjoyed it last time. We'll see this time. As long as he's continuing with the contract. What's happening about personnel for the event?"

"Well, being as you two are joining, we only need four of the jock-strap brigade, so I've circulated the regulars and given particulars of both roles, making clear the look and don't touch policy. By the way, Russ Kahn's PA has sent over a document, stating that in no uncertain terms and we're including it in the paperwork."

"Good stuff."

"What about the gear?"

"Gear?"

"What we're wearing."

"Oh, that's provide your own. Black jock-strap and boots, preferably DMs or similar. I'll keep you posted about take-up, and whether we have to panic. But the amount we can offer for the specials is quite attractive, I'd say.”

By the end of the day, amazingly, Hugh had his list. They were going to be a big beefy group. Gordon gave Brian a big grin when he saw the names, then showed Brian a website that sold so-called jock-straps except they were nothing like the sort that Brian wore for sport.

“I’ve ordered four.”

“Four?”

Gordon gave him an evil leer, “Two the correct size, for you and for me, and two a size smaller, just to see. We can do some modelling.” Brian rolled his eyes and smiled.

When they got to Russ Kahn’s offices after work, they were shown up to the top floor, but then there was a staircase to a penthouse suite. Russ was at the top of the stairs. “Welcome to my lair.”

It was, in fact, perfectly corporate, just like his office, but the view was even better. They stood, looking and admiring as he poured them drinks and both men felt Russ’ hand on their bums. Not unpleasant.

“Now gentlemen, shall we do a little business first. I have memories of our entertainment on Thursday. Then we can get out of these annoying outfits. Gentlemen?”

The business was remarkably swift, after all most things had been discussed or had been dealt with by email. They even had a complete set of specials, the jock-strap brigade.

Russ smiled, “That was quick.”

“I think it’s the novelty.”

“And the money.”

“They don’t mind the jocks after all the money’s good. I’ll warn you; we’ll be a beefy lot. Brian and I are the slimmer ones.”

Russ laughed, “I cannot wait. It is not the image that I had in my head.”

“I’m sorry, sir, but slim ones come extra.”

Again, he laughed and shook his head. “Let’s get the first one over, and see, shall we?”

Even with a drink first, it all took less than 45 minutes and could have been achieved in an afternoon meeting. But it wasn’t about that, was it?

“Now, I think we could relax a bit. Gentleman, may I?”, and he leaned over and started to unfasten Gordon’s trousers, which were soon on the floor, “Nice, still hanging free”, Russ tweaked Gordon’s dick and started to unfasten his shirt. Then it was Brian’s turn, Russ insisted on undressing them first, all the time rubbing his fingers over their skin, Brian’s nipples came in for some particular attention. Then he slipped his own clothes off, revealing his slim form, and his elegant, small-ish dick was almost vertical.

With it bobbing away, he walked over and refilled their glasses, then returned and kissed them, pulling Gordon and Brian into a joint one. Squatting down, he applied his mouth to their dicks whilst they continued kissing. But Russ was in a hurry, and eager to get to the point of this evening. When Brian and Gordon got to pound his arse, this time they spit roast him, taking it in turns. Mid-stride, Brian grinned at Gordon as he watched Russ swallow Gordon’s dick whole.

They wiped down, but didn’t dress, though not before Russ had given both their dicks a good cleaning up with his mouth. Then Gordon’s stomach rumbled, reminding them of what they hadn’t done yet.

There was food in a kitchen opening off the reception room and they were soon sitting down eating and drinking. Russ sat between them and allowed his hands to stroke them occasionally. Brian had had a text from Toby, so he answered it.

"All is well with your son?"

"Thank you, yes. It seems he is having a great time", Brian laughed, "evidently your man from the Wetland Centre, Noel, has been answering all of Toby's questions."

"Oh dear", Gordon laughed, "poor man."

"Your son is keen on wetlands?", Russ clearly wasn't sure whether to smile or not.

"You are allowed to smile about it", Brian patted Russ' knee and allowed his hand to move to the man’s dick, two could play at that game. "Toby's main interests are plants and ecology. They did a climate change project at school last year and the ideas have stuck, he and two other school friends had a climate change project in the Science Fair they held recently at Huntsford Town Hall."

"I see, so the choice of the Wetland Centre was apposite?"

"Certainly, it was a nice co-incidence that you are a supporter of it."

"Oh, I support many local causes, gentlemen, so I would have been able to find something."

"Do you have family?"

Russ shrugged, "Not really. My brother lives in Southern Ireland, with his wife and children, on a farm. Ellen, his wife, writes and they very much live in a rural retreat away from the busy world. My Mother died when we were in our teens and my Father, unfortunately has dementia", Russ shrugged again, "So, my businesses are my family, what about you?"

They ate the food, which was excellent, and chatted but the whole conversation was like that. If they asked Russ a question, he would answer briefly and then return the question to them and get them to talk.

"So, gentlemen, would we do this again? I will not pretend that we need to talk further about Ares' contract and the forthcoming event, but I would enjoy entertaining you, again. Would you be willing, the two of you? I will not deny that my schedule is somewhat busy, I travel a lot, but another evening such as this?"

Brian and Gordon looked at each other, would they? There was a consensus that they would. They had enjoyed themselves but wouldn't want to have some sort of disturbing commitment. However the idea of another couple of fun hours. Gordon shrugged, why not.

"There's the issue of Toby. We can occasionally leave him with grandparents, but you understand that that is something of a last resort."

"He has grandparents near?"

"My Mother lives in Huntsford, so not far away from us, and Gordon's parents live in an old mill not far from Stevenham, and they see quite a lot of Toby. But I don't like to randomly dump him on them as if they were simply a baby-sitting service. And he resents it a bit, too."

"I remember being 13 and feeling adult."

"Precisely."

"I cannot guarantee something as engaging as the Wetland Centre, but I have other contacts and other businesses, I am sure something can be arranged. My PA is very resourceful. That should not be a problem."

Brian nodded and Gordon cleared his throat, "There’s something we wondered whether you would be up for trying?”

"We wondered if we could both fuck you. Together."

Russ laughed and stretched, leaving his dick projecting temptingly from his body, clearly excited, "Interesting idea, gentlemen", he nodded. "Very well, I accept. When I see you again, I will have practiced, so that we can see if I can take both of you together. I enjoy a challenge. Now, shall we?"

The final session was fast and furious, Russ remained largely passive, allowing both men to be physically vigorous, Gordon even got carried away and started slapping Russ' bum as he pounded it, and even that went down well. By the end, all three were panting.

"Thank you, gentlemen. I confess that I have not enjoyed myself quite as much for a long time, I look forward to our future entertainments", and he kissed them.

They were cleaned up and dressed by time the security messaged Russ to say that his four visitors had arrived. Four? Noah and Toby appeared with Noel from the Wetlands Centre, a freckle-faced young man with curly reddish-brown hair and small metal-rimmed round glasses. He was accompanied by a frizzy-haired middle-aged woman who wore a plain button-down shirt and ankle-length skirt. She hardly looked like a baby-sitter, but she certainly looked capable. She was introduced as Celia.

The boys made their way to the window, immediately impressed with the view and it took a bit of prompting for them to remember to greet Russ properly, however he seemed entirely charmed and happily pointed out landmarks to the boys. But Toby was too full of the wonders they had seen, and they were treated to a stream of consciousness. Brian was used to it and Gordon had started get used to it too, but Russ seemed bemused. Noah contributed, so the two boys clearly had developed some rapport.

Russ’ solution was food, and as soon as they saw the remains of the food next door, the boys were off. Thankfully, Noah was acting independently and seemed happy.

“Toby wanted to invite you over and have you stay the night.”

“He said he was going to ask you.”

“Would you be happy sharing Toby’s bed, he said you would be, but I wanted to be certain that you were comfortable with the idea.”

Noah went a bit pink but nodded and said he’d be very happy sharing Toby’s bed.

“It’s a double bed, but a small one so there’ll be space, but you might be a bit cosy.”

The boy did go pinker, but managed to say that it would be fine. He liked Toby.

Brian nodded, but Noah had one worry, “You won’t tell Mum, will you?”

“About you sharing the bed?”

“I don’t know whether…” he ground to a halt.

Brian patted his shoulder, “It’s OK. I don’t plan to discuss the sleeping arrangements unless she mentions them, OK?”

Noah gave grin, “Thanks. Toby mentioned Friday, is that OK?”

Brian started, “Well, I think so. I’d have to talk to Gordon, but I can’t think of a reason. What about your parents?”

“They usually have work stuff on Fridays, social events and the like, and I often end up at Gran’s”, he wrinkled his nose.

“Fine. I’ll message your Mum.”

Brian went over to Celia, “They behave themselves?”

“Certainly, they were a pleasure to look after. And we certainly learned a lot.”

Noel laughed, “I definitely earned my keep. Toby was extremely keen and remarkably knowledgeable.”

“You didn’t have to come. That’s certainly over and above duty.”

“Oh, I did, the boys insisted. There was the view and I had to meet you and Gordon.”

Celia smiled, “They were most insistent.”

Toby suddenly appeared, “I was telling Noel and Celia about the balcony and our jungle. Do you think they could come and see it, and I was wanting to show Noel my project.”

Brian mentally rolled his eyes but kept his polite face. “Sure. Not tonight, as it will get a bit late. How about at the weekend?”

Quite bizarrely, it was all organised. Brian decided he needed a lie down, in a nice quiet room. As they went back down in the lift, Gordon squeezed his hand. And later that evening, they had a message from Russ thanking them for an exciting and profitable meeting, but also saying that he had enjoyed meeting the family. Really!

“I can’t believe we’ve just done that?”

“What”, Gordon grinned as he gave Brian a drink. They were relaxing on the sofa, finally.

“Arrange for my son’s boyfriend to come round and stay so that they can have mad, rampant nookie under our noses.”

“Hardly, they’ll probably be too embarrassed to do much.”

“Want to bet? I sort of imagine Toby might have researched things properly.”

Gordon chuckled, “And how about Russ? He seems to have taken the boys in his stride?”

“Mmm. Is he a bit weird, do you think?”

Gordon shrugged, “Bit obsessive, may be. All work and no play and all that. But definitely a charmer and up for it. I never got the sense that he wanted to railroad us into doing things. See what happens next.”

“Us in jock-straps looking like idiots in a poncey warehouse is next. What do you reckon the punters will be like?”

Gordon rolled his eyes, “Dunno. Fat middle-aged businessmen?”

“Thrusting young city gents”, Brian’s eyes sparkled.

“Don’t get your hopes up.”

Copyright © 2023 Robert Hugill; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 26
  • Love 25
  • Haha 9
Many thanks for reading.  I'm always delighted to receive comments and suggestions
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Glad that Toby and Noah benefited from Russ’ connections but I’m still quite leery of him….Brian and Gordon are a committed couple who apparently play around here and there; Russ should not be a regular hookup; these assignations should be done after the double penetration.  

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 11/24/2023 at 11:21 AM, drsawzall said:

Something about Russ concerns me, I get a strong feeling that due to his personal environment/background, that he is substituting true affection towards one that is the result of gentle or monetary coercion...To me, he is a user of people to satisfy needs, rather than take the time to naturally develop a romantic relationship.

I continue to be very impressed with Toby! 

 

I agree, something is definitely up with Russ….his fixation on Brian and Gordon is a lil much for me, the only relief being that B&G have sex with him together & not one on one.

Russ needs definite boundaries, else he’ll buy the affection & attention he wants.

Edited by FanLit
  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..