Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Brian: Taking Courage - 32. After-party and more

Though Russ had the penthouse over his offices, he also had a separate flat away from the business. This was in a new block that had caused some controversy because of its height and proximity to the Cathedral, but it meant that Russ' top-floor flat had superb views of the Cathedral and Cathedral Close.

It was generously proportioned but not large. A double-height main room had one wall of glass with the spectacular view, and this room contained the living, dining and cooking areas, with a sleeping space on a mezzanine that overlooked the main room. The kitchen area was tiny and there was only a functional kitchen table, clearly Russ did not entertain here, and they had learned that his cooking skills were minimal to non-existent. The centrepiece of the room was a pair of squashy sofas facing a flat-screen television hooked up to an expensive sound-system.

The furnishings featured quite a few pieces of furniture that Brian had learned to call mid-century. He remembered such pieces in older folk's houses when he was young and learned more about the style when his Mum started tutting over the cost of items of furniture which, now fashionable, had been ordinary in her day.

The result looked good, just not what Brian had expected. There were paintings on the walls, small, brightly coloured modern ones, and Gordon recognised one of his Dad's along with a couple by artist friends of Drew's.

Gordon and Brian collapsed on one of the sofas and Russ fetched them all drinks. Truth be told, all three were feeling the effects of the night. Russ had come down after the high of the party, and whilst he might still be horny his energy levels had plummeted; Gordon and Brian were content to be similarly low key.

They took it slow. Russ eased off what little clothes the two men had on, and then grinned as he took his own off in slow motion. There was no question of doing anything experimental, a group hug with Russ in the middle turned into something more erotic and drinks were forgotten. During their previous sexual encounters, it had been Brian and Gordon who had been the more active partners, but this time roles were reversed.

When things started to get serious, they made their way up the stairs to Russ' king-size bed which sat on a mezzanine, finally falling asleep in a sticky, sweaty mess.

---

Life had taught both Brian and Gordon the art of sleeping anywhere, and Russ' bed was luxury indeed. Certainly, the light was different, the noises, but what drew the two men awake, finally, was the smell of coffee brewing. They could hear Russ pottering about downstairs, Gordon peered over the balcony and saw the man, still naked, assembling the coffee.

He looked up and grinned, "Good morning, sleeping beauties. I thought coffee would bring you round. Luckily it's one of my few culinary skills."

Brian joined Gordon and wished Russ good morning, then looked at his watch and swore. Russ cocked his head, "Got somewhere you need to be?"

"Not at all, but I need to phone Toby, check in and let him know we're all right."

Russ looked at him, rather surprised, "Does he really need to have you check in?"

"He's not quite 14, and most of my working life was spent away. When I was at home, I was on leave, so I was around most of the time. It's still strange for him, having me going off on night duty, doing security work."

"Sorry, fair enough. Did you tell him…"

"What? About being part of the entertainment. I don't think so."

Gordon laughed, "Mind you, he's a sharp as a tack. Wouldn't surprise me if he didn't know something", he looked a Brian, "we neither of us is particularly discreet."

Russ poured the coffee whilst Brian fetched his phone. There were a couple of texts from the boy, so he called immediately. "Hi, sport. Sorry, we've just got up, it was a bit of a late night. We had to wait for the last people to leave."

>That's OK, Dad. Drew explained the sort of thing that might happen. Was it OK, did Mr Russ enjoy it?

"It all went smoothly, and I think his guests enjoyed themselves. We were all rather tired afterwards, but I think it was a success."

>Hang on a sec' Dad, where are you?

Bugger. Brian had automatically done a video call, so Toby could see that the background was different.

>And what are you wearing?

Brian grinned, there was little else he could do, "We're at Russ' flat. We came here after the party to unwind and stayed. And I'm not wearing anything, there's only the three of us and the flat's at the top of that new tower block by the Cathedral. Views are great." Gordon was mouthing something to him, and Brian twigged, 'They can hear', of course, Gordon's parents were no doubt around for too, so be careful. "Look, sport, I'd better go. We can catch up when we come and collect you. Say hi to Gordon and Russ", and he moved the phone carefully to the other two.

>Evie says, does Russ want to come to lunch, Grandpa Drew has been working on those pictures and has stuff to show him.

Russ looked at them enquiringly, Gordon shrugged, so Brian nodded, "Sure thing, he does. See you later, sport."

Gordon laughed, "Daft pillock, fancy doing a video call. Good job Russ was sat down, otherwise Toby'd have got a fine view."

Russ stood up and made an exaggerated gyration of his hips, "Something like that?", the other two simply shook their heads. "Look, coffee's all well and good, but how about breakfast? I hadn't really planned this, otherwise I'd have got some croissants from the bakery. I can manage eggs, that's about it. There are two or three decent coffee places including a half-decent independent one, and a rather mad little Portuguese café that does those wicked custard tarts."

Gordon laughed, "I think it's a bit early in the morning for custard tarts, so I think a half-decent independent coffee shop sounds fine. We can have the full works another time."

Russ cocked his head on one side, "So, there's going to be another time?"

"Isn't there?" and the three of them laughed.

Plans to get out quickly, however, were delayed by the bathroom. This was a wet room, with a shower that took all three of them, at once, with room to spare. There was washing to do first, of course, but then there were more fun things. Russ' bum needed a bit of extra attention, and if last night had been gentle and lazy, this morning's re-run was quick, vigorous and noisy as Gordon and Brian took full advantage of not having a teenage boy in the next room. They all felt as if they might have been up for a more, but breakfast called.

As Evie dryly commented later that day, Russ was rapidly becoming one of the family. A lively breakfast had been followed by more sex, the novelty certainly not worn off as Russ happily took both men, one either end. He was as happy giving a blow job or rimming, and supremely talented at both, as long as there was a dick in his arse, he was happy. He'd grinned and commented that his tastes were simple.

But on the way to Evie and Drew's he'd had the cab stop and bought Evie some flowers, and on his phone, he had a couple of photos of the tech run-through at Friday's venue to show Toby.

Once they'd arrived and Toby had verified that his Dad was OK, and everyone had made comments about Gordon and Brian's choice of outfit (with both men horribly aware that there was nothing supporting their junk under the sweat-pants), Toby had whisked Russ off to the orchard to show him the bugs and the lichens.

Evie and Drew had briefly quizzed them about Friday but seemed to take as read Russ' presence in their lives. He charmed over lunch, helped with the washing up and told stories about his travels.

A school friend of Toby's was having a birthday party, an expensive do at the cinema multiplex cinema in Huntsford - popcorn, a film, burgers, the lot (Brian dreaded what they would be letting themselves in for when Toby's birthday came up in September). Justin would be there and others of Toby's mates.

So, Gordon and Brian took themselves off to the gym, and spent a worthy couple of hours working out. They'd sorted out a routine, based on the fitness regime they had whilst away, and were trying to keep up with it. The gym wasn't exactly convenient for Gordon's flat, it was South of the city centre, conveniently between Russ' flat and his offices. Currently the gym was a novelty (and a freebie) but they both suspected that a time would come when convenience would trump economy.

The facilities were good, and more importantly they were maintained in tip top condition. The staff were respectful rather than friendly, but Brian put this down to their largely not being native English-speakers. The facilities were communal, and both men agreed that the flesh on display was often a darn sight more toned, honed and man-scaped than many of the guys they'd showered with at work or in the Army. These men were great to look at. Discreetly of course. There was little hint of any gay interaction, or perhaps the two men simply gave off the feeling of being a unit to themselves. For this visit, as they had plenty of time, there was even a steam afterwards.

Thankfully, Toby was getting a lift home as one of the other boys at the party lived not that far from them, which meant that they were spared a trip back over the Huntsford.

Ensconced on the sofa with his Dad and Gordon, Toby had a juice, and the TV was on, but there was far too much to talk about. He had, surprisingly, enjoyed himself and the film, the latest superhero one based on a comic neither man had heard of, received the seal of approval. It was cool. Toby, of course, wanted to know whether he could go and see Russ' flat.

"Hang on there, sport. You can't just expect…"

"But Dad, he was telling me about it and how with binoculars you get a great view of the trees in the Close, and the Cathedral spire."

"OK. And he said we could take you round?"

"Yes. He's busy this week but then it's our holiday, so it will have to be when we get back." Toby looked so upset, it was almost funny.

"The flat will still be there when we get back, and we haven't seen it properly either."

"But I thought you stayed?"

"We got back late after working and don't forget Russ was tired too. For him, the party was a business event, to meet clients and business partners."

"Oh, I see."

"In the morning we slept late, didn't we? Then had breakfast and came to collect you. We didn't try out the big TV or the sound system, and I think there's a small outside terrace. We did use the bathroom."

Gordon grinned, "And I can testify that it's huge."

"Erm. Dad. Can I ask you a question?"

"Go on, sport", Brian privately braced himself.

"Where did you sleep?"

"In Russ' bed, sport, he doesn't have a spare room. And yes, we did a bit more than sleep."

"We had fun", Gordon emphasised, "Russ is a busy man and he likes being with us, doing things like lunch today. But it's your Dad and I that come first, right?"

"You OK, sport. Or is there a problem?"

"No, I like Mr Russ. I just wanted to check."

"We'll see him again, but I don't know when. He's a bit like that."

"You mean he's unreliable?"

"No, I think you can trust his word. It's just that he’s very busy with his businesses so it might take a bit of time for things to happen."

"Like the visit to his flat?"

"Dead right."

Copyright © 2023 Robert Hugill; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 20
  • Love 34
  • Fingers Crossed 1
Many thanks for reading.  I'm always delighted to receive comments and suggestions
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

5 hours ago, Summerabbacat said:

We learned much in this chapter, not the least of which is that Russ likes his "roasts", especially if he is the one being spit-roasted. He is a supremely talented cocksucker and rimmer, especially when being spit-roasted. I have to say he has "grown" on me with each chapter @Robert Hugill and his sexual talents aside, I think he genuinely enjoys the friendship being offered to him by Brian, Gordon and Toby because none of them expect anything from him. It also appears Evie and Drew are genuinely fond of him too and he of them. 

A couple of hearty laughs in this chapter for me @Robert Hugill, none moreso than "Good morning, sleeping beauties. I thought coffee would bring you round. Luckily it's one of my few culinary skills." 

Although Russ is obviously a man of considerable wealth, he does not really boast about it or use it to demean others. His only real faux pas to date was the offer of the free gym membership AND the free holiday, but I don't believe his motive for either was anything other than a gesture of friendship. I think Gordon and Brian are becoming more comfortable with his generosity too as they can see it comes with no strings attached and is not being offered to them as a "slight" to their lesser wealth or social status.

This story is such an enjoyable easy read @Robert Hugill, much like No Going Back. Your portrayal of the men in both stories, all of whom are quite ordinary really, apart from Russ' with his wealth, is a delight to witness. They all appear to be just getting on with the living of life, and because of the healthy status of their relationships with each other they are able to deal with the moments of drama with a minimum of fuss. Angst and melodrama are entertaining, especially in smaller doses, but they can be so "draining" even if you are only reading of them.

 

Thanks indeed!

  • Love 4
Link to comment
8 hours ago, Summerabbacat said:

This story is such an enjoyable easy read @Robert Hugill, much like No Going Back. Your portrayal of the men in both stories, all of whom are quite ordinary really, apart from Russ' with his wealth, is a delight to witness. They all appear to be just getting on with the living of life, and because of the healthy status of their relationships with each other they are able to deal with the moments of drama with a minimum of fuss. Angst and melodrama are entertaining, especially in smaller doses, but they can be so "draining" even if you are only reading of them.

I totally agree.  I’ve waited a bit to get to read a few chps together NOT for lack of interest, the opposite in fact.  Although I love some of the high drama series in GA, this story makes me relax and feel comfortable - if rather envious…

gx

  • Love 5
Link to comment

That was a super chapter. I like Russ. I think he is a fun addition to this family circle.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..