Jump to content
    Thirdly
  • Author
  • 683 Words
  • 929 Views
  • 6 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Stranded With a Vampire - 11. Chapter 11

"Do you feel better now?" Ludwig questioned the still slightly fidgety human, who shook his head and grumbled that he should have just killed that disgusting spider. "I don't kill defenseless beings that aren't a threat to anybody." The vampire retorted and sat down next to the redhead.

"Oh but almost killing the guy that's jerking you off is totally fine, huh?" Caden sarcastically asked, causing Ludwig to blush.

He had desperately hoped that the human had forgotten what had happened or, at least, was too ashamed of it to mention it. But, apparently, neither was the case. "I…uhm…it…" The dark-haired vampire stuttered, unable to find the right words to express how ashamed he was of what he had done and how much he regretted that he had actually liked the redhead's tender touch.

"I. Uhm. It!" Caden mimicked him in a more aggressive tone and then added with a frown, "Could you just grow a pair and say what you wanna say? This unkissed wallflower behavior is so not cool."

Even though Ludwig didn't exactly understand what the human was saying, because of his strange way of speaking, he still understood that the redhead wanted him to man-up and confess why he was being so coy. He was about to explain himself when a question crossed his mind. "What year of the Lord is it?"

"It's two-thousand twenty-one. Why are you asking?"

If his heart had been still beating, it surely would have stopped right there. Ludwig did the math over and over again in disbelief, but every time he got to the same result.

"Two-hundred and fifteen years."

"What?"

"I've been on this god forsaken island for two-hundred and fifteen years!" Ludwig yelled, the realization making him furious. No wonder I barely understand this human! The world must have changed so much!

"Who owns the new world?!" The vampire asked while grabbing Caden by the shoulders. The redheadhad no idea what he meant with 'new world' at first, but then, he remembered from his history classes that people back in the day called America the ‘new world.’

"Well, it's called America now and also who 'owns' it kinda depends on who you ask." Caden truthfully answered and then added with a smug grin, "In my humble opinion it's the one percent, who, just so you know, I'm a part of."

"You…own America?!"

"Well… I mean kinda? It's more like my dad does but if he… Look, that shit is difficult to explain, okay?!" Caden huffed, feeling embarrassed that he technically didn't own anything and that the only reason that he belonged to the one percent was that he was born into a wealthy family. "Besides, you don't own shit either!" He tried to defend himself against the judgment of the blue-eyed vampire, which only existed in the redhead's imagination.

"I used to be a king under the holy Roman emperor." Ludwig said after a few minutes of silence between them. His voice had been no more than a whisper and his eyes looked off into the distance, saddened and yearning for the life he once had. I should have died with my kingdom, but no I had to throw it all away just for pleasure. He thought and hung his head in shame

Caden, on the other hand, who had never really cared about history or school in general, was just puzzled about what the vampire was talking about. What's a holy Roman emperor? And just how fucking old is he?!

"Hey… uhm maybe we got off on the wrong foot. I mean we are kinda from different worlds, right? So uhm… I'm Caden Alexander Bloomberg. It's nice to meet you." The redhead said with a forced smile and extended his hand towards the dark-haired vampire. Ludwig hesitated for a moment, unsure what to make of his new companion but then shook his hand.

"It's nice to meet you too Caden Alexander Bloomberg, I'm Ludwig, king of… this island, I suppose."

"Just call me Caden, dude. No need for formalities, I already had your dick in my hand."

Copyright © 2023 LunaM., Thirdly; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 13
  • Love 12
  • Haha 7
  • Fingers Crossed 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

12 hours ago, centexhairysub said:

How did Ludwig end up on this island anyway?  Was it a shipwreck or was he purposely placed there? 

He got shipwrecked on his way to the west coast of the 'new world'.

  • Wow 3
Link to comment
12 hours ago, scrubber6620 said:

Now, we know mainly why they cannot communicate. Ludwig is from 215 years ago in time, He was a king of a part of the Holy Roman Empire in Europe who gave it all up for his vampire life and somehow ended up on this island, Maybe we will find out more later. From history, I learned that his ruling empire was dissolved about the time he seems to have left. 

Yes the holy Roman empire fell apart a little bit over 200 years ago but Ludwig was actually a king in the early years of the empire, so he is much older then it first appears (and yes I may have forgotten to clarify it in the story 😓)

  • Love 4
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
10 hours ago, LunaM. said:

 (and yes I may have forgotten to clarify it in the story 😓)

Don't feel bad. As the editor I even missed that altogether.

  • Love 4
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..