Jump to content
    Thirdly
  • Author
  • 545 Words
  • 971 Views
  • 5 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Stranded With a Vampire - 10. Chapter 10

"Fuuuuck!" Caden groaned and slowly opened his eyelids, that felt like they were made out of lead. Once again he found himself in the cave of the vampire who, to the redhead's surprise, was nowhere to be seen.

He probably is further down in the cave. Caden concluded with a glance towards the entrance of the cave, where the sun was shining through the waterfall.

"You are a fucking dick! Like seriously you could have at least made me breakfast!" Caden angrily croaked in the direction of the two tunnels that led further down into the mountain, but then he spotted a roasted fish, laying on a big leaf and a coconut bowl filled with water just a few feet from him.

Using his last bit of strength, the redhead dragged his sluggish body over and immediately grabbed the bowl. After having gulped the cold water down he sighed and laid his painfully throbbing head onto the cold floor. This is for sure not how I thought making out with a vampire would go. Caden thought and tried to remember if he had ever felt worse than he felt at that moment. The only time that came to mind was after his eighteenth birthday where he had partied for five days straight. But, considering how much alcohol he had drunk and how many pills he had popped, it wasn't really surprising that he had felt like a zombie afterwards.

His grumbling stomach brought Caden’s mind back to his current miserable state. Lazily, he reached over to grab a piece of the fish when suddenly he noticed a large, fuzzy thing sitting right on top of his food. Adrenaline immediately rushed through his body and the blink of an idea he had jumped up and was screaming out his lungs. The big tarantula just sat there, not bothered by the noise whatsoever but a certain someone else definitely was.

"Why in God's name are you screaming?!" The blue-eyed vampire yelled over the shrill screeching of the human and in the speed of light rushed towards him, just in time to catch him. Seeing the pale skin and the weak state the redhead was in felt like a gut punch to him. He had never meant for it to get out of hand, and yet it had happened.

Maybe I should leave him be… he must be scared of me after what happened last night. Ludwig thought and looked down at the trembling and crying human in his arms, whose heart was beating way too fast for his own good. The guilt and embarrassment over what had happened the night before came tumbling down on him once again. Ludwig licked his lips nervously and was about to apologize to the redhead, when he finally managed to understand why he was whimpering.

"Spider." Caden repeated over and over again, while clinging to the vampire for dear life and hoping that he would finally do something against the monster that was slowly crawling towards them. Confused, the vampire stared at him and then followed his line of sight. The dark-haired man looked at the eight legged monstrosity, frowned, and then looked back at him.

"You are scared of this?"

"YES! Kill it! Please just kill it!"

Copyright © 2023 LunaM., Thirdly; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 12
  • Love 10
  • Haha 12
  • Wow 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Both Caden and Ludwig are foolishly acting in ways that threaten their survival.  They need to get the basics right first.  Set boundaries of behavior and responsibility before they do anything else.  Right now the story's main characters are acting more like crazed duel antagonists than rational beings.  There are far to things we know about what is on the island, its geography and its weather.  

  • Love 4
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..