Jump to content
    Thirdly
  • Author
  • 550 Words
  • 1,148 Views
  • 8 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Stranded With a Vampire - 12. Chapter 12

"Ludwig, the sun went down like an hour ago! Wake up, I'm bored and hungry!" Caden yelled while strolling into their cave. It had been a few weeks since he had washed up on the island and he and the handsome, prudish vampire made peace.

It wasn't always the easiest to get along, especially when Ludwig got on Caden's nerves by bombarding him with thousands of questions regarding the current state of the world, but the young man still tried to always remind himself just how long the vampire had been completely cut off from it. Also, he kinda found the reactions of the blue-eyed man to some things rather amusing.

Just the night before, he had told Ludwig about drag queens. To explain it properly and to give the guy an idea what he was talking about, Caden had even tried to imitate his favorite queen. He didn't really think he did her justice but it still managed to make the vampire's jaw drop and to cross himself.

"Come on, man! You know I suck at catching food! Also, my lunch was stolen by that fucking monkey again." Caden whined and made his way further down the tunnel, which he knew led to the place where Ludwig usually rested until nightfall. Just as expected, he found the guy sleeping on a pile of old rags that the vampire had sworn he had only collected from some washed up luggage and definitely not, like Caden first thought, taken from people that had visited the island previously.

On his tippy toes, the redhead snuck over and crouched down next to the vampire. He looks like an angel when he is asleep. Oh man, if it weren't for his stupid religious beliefs, we could have such a good time. Caden thought and tried to hold back his horny thought.

After having spent a few weeks together, Caden had almost given up on convincing Ludwig to have sex or, hell, even be intimate in any way. The guy was just too much of a prudish zealot for anything like that. Maybe he just needs a strong push to finally get out of the closet? The redhead considered and slowly leaned in closer.

Ludwig had tried to convince him that he was only interested in women and that he definitely had not enjoyed their activity that one time, but with how much the dark-haired man blushed every time their eyes met and how often he glanced at his ass or dick, Caden was pretty sure that he was just in denial about what he really felt.

Caden’s lips were almost touching those of the vampire when the latter suddenly opened his eyes and glared at him. "If you dare to do this, I will bite you." He threatened but the human just grinned and said that it was worth it, before giving him a peck on the cheek.

Caden laughed upon seeing the flustered expression on the vampire's face but the second his embarrassment turned into a frown, the redhead knew it was his signal to get the hell out of there. While still chuckling to himself he sprinted down the tunnel. He had made it halfway down when he heard Ludwig yell after him. "You cheeky devil! Come back here!"

Copyright © 2023 LunaM., Thirdly; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 15
  • Love 16
  • Haha 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Not much change other that basically staying out of each others' way.  Both Caden and Ludwig seem a bit lazy.  Caden could be trying to learn how to find his own food.  Ludwig doesn't need to sleep as much as he is doing.  Both are judgmental about the other ones' beliefs and behaviors.  My guess is their differences will probably lead a showdown.  More from boredom than anything else.

  • Love 2
  • Haha 2
Link to comment

I find myself wondering what religion is OK with vampirism but not with being gay. Most conservative religions I’ve heard of would say that Ludwig is already cursed and headed for hell. 

  • Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Fingers Crossed 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..