Jump to content
    Thirdly
  • Author
  • 565 Words
  • 960 Views
  • 5 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Stranded With a Vampire - 13. Chapter 13

"I'm going to kill you!" Ludwig yelled after the still laughing Caden, who had managed to get a good distance between them. Frustrated with himself and tired from chasing around his prey, he slumped against a tree and looked up at the starry night sky. What in God's name have I gotten myself into? If I weren't already dead, this human surely would be the death of me.

Just a few weeks ago when Caden’s blood was still running through his veins he wouldn't have any trouble catching the human, but now that he was back to his old diet, because he refused to meet the guy's demands, Ludwig struggled to keep up with him.

After a few minutes he heard the redhead approaching. "You need some of my blood, don't you?" Caden asked while lazily strolling over to the vampire, who seemed even paler than usually. Is he already exhausted? Strange he doesn't seem to be out of breath… Wait, does he even need to breathe?

The mention of blood had Ludwig’s mouth watering and his eyes automatically wandering to the tender neck of the human. He was about to agree with the redhead, when a voice in his head reminded him what he would have to give in return for the blood. "No I don't need any." He grumbled between clenched teeth and forced himself to look away from the pulsating vein on Caden's neck that was trying to seduce him.

The redhead tilted his head and frowned. He still just couldn't understand why Ludwig was fighting against it so much, even to the point where his health was clearly suffering from it. What's the problem? Not being straight isn't that big of a deal! Also, even totally straight guys do gay stuff when they are in prison or shit like that, and this island definitely falls into that kind of category. Fuck, how can he not be totally horny after two-hundred years with just his own hand?!

Caden shook his head and walked even closer to the vampire, who looked like a rabbit caught in a snare. "Dude, seriously? You look like shit and can't even keep up with me." He argued and tried to make the vampire understand that he was only hurting himself with his stubborn behavior.

He is right… maybe it wouldn't be so bad. After all, he is quite easy on the eye and… NO! Don't give into his ruse, he is just trying to have his way with you, and you know what happened the last time you gave into those urges! Ludwig clenched his fists and glared at the human, determined not to make the same mistake twice. He had already lost too much the last time he had sinned with another man.

"I don't want you or your blood!" The vampire hissed, his words laced thickly with hatred and disgust, but Caden was still unfazed by the guy's hostility.

"Oh really? Or do you just not want to admit that you actually want both my blood and my body?"

"I would never want such a disgusting, foul mouthed, cock-sucking whore like you!" Ludwig snapped back and got up. He was about to storm off in a huff when Caden suddenly grabbed him, pushed him against the tree and punched him in his face so hard he saw only darkness for a moment.

Copyright © 2023 LunaM., Thirdly; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 15
  • Love 11
  • Haha 2
  • Wow 6
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Well I Hope Ca-Lug Get Rescued ,Caden can show Ludwig what the World is Now Vs Early 1800’s . Hoping Ludwig will turn Caden and they can enjoy Caden’s Trust Fund while Exploring The World 200.gif

  • Love 5
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..