Jump to content
    Thirdly
  • Author
  • 364 Words
  • 1,080 Views
  • 6 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Stranded With a Vampire - 9. Chapter 9

Ludwig didn't understand why, but he actually liked it. Worse, he loved it. He loved the warm body that was snuggling up against his bare chest, the hot breath that was fanning his icy cold skin, and he even enjoyed the slimy, wet tongue that was exploring his mouth.

Before he even realized it, his body had moved on its own accord, embracing the redhead even further and returning his passionate kisses. Since he had become a vampire over a thousand years ago, he had never embraced a human in this way. It was truly intoxicating, and a part of him wished he had done it much sooner.

Feeling no resistance from the handsome vampire drove Caden to go even a step further. He bravely cupped the other man's groin, and began to rub his hand over the growing erection he could feel through the thin fabric of the tethered pants.

With every stroke, Ludwig moaned louder and louder, unable to control himself. At first, he tried to fight his urge to move his hips. But, when the hand of the redhead reached into his pants and grabbed hold of his, by now, fully hardened cock, the vampire could no longer control himself. He thrusted helplessly into the warm hand, feeling that he was getting closer and closer to sweet relief with every moment.

Caden greedily kissed down the neck of the dark-haired man, nibbling and sucking on the surprisingly soft, cold skin. He only noticed how vulnerable the action had left his own neck when suddenly he felt a sharp sting. The vampire's fangs bored into the side of it, drawing blood.

One gulp of the sweet red liquid was all it took to send Ludwig completely over the edge. He thrusted his hips forward erratically, his seed spilling all over the other man's hand. With every pulsating twitch of his cock, he took another big gulp from the blood that was trickling against his lips.

Even though he could feel the redhead's body go limp in his arms and his heart beating slower with every sip he took, he just couldn't control himself. He needed more.

I'm so sorry.

Copyright © 2023 LunaM., Thirdly; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 13
  • Love 12
  • Haha 3
  • Wow 8
  • Fingers Crossed 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

1 hour ago, scrubber6620 said:

how he pleasured his cold body and cock.

Cracks Me Up Steve Harvey GIF by ABC Network
Sorry, it’s just that he can’t use coldness as an excuse for his lack of size and I just realized that after reading that.

Edited by Thirdly
  • Haha 3
  • Wow 2
Link to comment

I hope Ludwig snaps out of his bloodlust, sexual daze before he loses the source of his pleasure forever.  You'd think a 1000 year old vampire would have more sense than that.  

  • Love 5
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..