Jump to content
    Thirdly
  • Author
  • 624 Words
  • 1,018 Views
  • 12 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Stranded With a Vampire - 20. Chapter 20

p style="text-align:center;"> spacer.png

"Oh, for fucks sake, are you seriously still not done?!" Caden yelled as he entered the house. He had left about an hour ago to greet his parents at the dock and to show them to their bungalow, yet the vampire still was not done. Slightly frustrated, he made his way to their bedroom where he found Ludwig tying his tie in front of the tall mirror at the wall across from the bed. For a moment he all but forgot about his anger, too stunned by how beautiful the vampire looked in his tailored, dark blue suit and his long black hair styled into a manbun.

With a charming smile Ludwig turned towards the redhead. "Calm down love, we have more than enough time." The dark-haired man laughed and used his vampiric speed to quickly walk over to the frowning redhead. He quickly gave him a peck on the lips and then added with a wink, "Michelangelo didn't create David in a day either."

"Please you look way better than that piece of rock. Hell, you even look good dressed in rags." Caden huffed and sat down on their bed, with his arms crossed over his chest, but under the other man's gentle gaze, his angry facade quickly crumbled. No matter how hard he tried, his partner was always able to look right through him and see what was really going on inside of his brain. "I'm just nervous." The redhead finally admitted, while rubbing his temples and glaring at the mahogany flooring of their bedroom.

"That's understandable, but you don't need to worry. With how much work you put into this over the last five years, it can only be a success." Ludwig reassured the redhead, then crouched down in front of him and took his face into his hands.

"Please, you did most of the work. I just paid for stuff."

"True, but you are very good at spending coin."

"Is that all I'm good at?"

"Of course not, my love, but considering we shouldn't let our guests wait, we don't really have the time to do what you are really good at.” Ludwig insinuated and with a seductive smile then added, “But, maybe afterwards?"

"Hell yeah.” Caden responded, puffing his chest with pride. “You won't be able to sit for a week!" He told his lover with a wide grin.

"Very well. But now let us go, after all, they can't really start the opening gala without the owners present, right? Also, I'm excited to meet your parents." Ludwig said and grabbed his lover's hand to lead him out of the bedroom.

"Yeah… just remember to watch what you say around dad, and don't let mom get her claws into you, or she will try to get you into her bed." Caden warned the vampire as they left their house and made their way towards the main building of the resort.

"Don't worry your bed is the only one I will find myself in,” Ludwig promised as he tried not to laugh at the stray thought of his red haired demon having a succubus of a mother.

Five years ago Ludwig had seriously doubted that his lover would ever return but Caden had proved him wrong. Not only had the redhead come back after a few months, he had also managed to convince his father to fund his extravagant dream of a luxury resort on the island he had been stranded on.

“Caden?” Ludwig prompted before they went too far down the gravel path.

“Hmm?”

“I'm really glad you came back.”

“Of course I did. How could I have just left the man of my dreams behind like that? I fucking love you, dude.”

“I love you, too.”

Thirdly : FINI! Also, Luna has been working on a sequel/spin-off story that is darker, but equally as entertaining.
Copyright © 2023 LunaM., Thirdly; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 14
  • Love 17
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..