Jump to content
    Thirdly
  • Author
  • 511 Words
  • 670 Views
  • 4 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Stranded With a Vampire - 17. Chapter 17

"Ludwig! You fucking dick, why the hell are you sneaking up on me?! Also you could have just asked!" The redhead complained to the vampire, who only seconds before had sunken his fangs into his neck and was now sucking greedily on it. After only a few gulps Caden could already feel how he got light headed, so he tried telling Ludwig that he should stop but to his panic the vampire wasn't listening.

With no other option he started struggling against the tight grip, elbowing and scratching the greedy bastard, while insulting him with every curse word he knew. "Do you want to fucking kill me?!" Caden cried out.

The fearful tone in the human's voice made Ludwig suddenly realize what he was actually doing. He immediately loosened his hold on the redhead and scooted away, too afraid of what he might do if he stayed that close. "I'm sorry… I didn’t… I…" The vampire stuttered, unable to find the right words for what he had done, but to his utter surprise Caden came to his aid.

"I-It's fine dude,” the young man said as he collected himself. “Just don't fucking sneak attack me like that again and also maybe learn some self control.” He then decided to make light of the situation, unable to stop himself from using humor to shake himself off. “I mean, I don't mind if you drink my blood, but I don't really wanna pass out or fucking die just because you got the munchies." He added with a slight chuckle.

What in God's name is wrong with him?! Just a moment ago, he was screaming and crying because he feared I might kill him and now he finds all of this just amusing? Maybe it's the shock?

"Aren't you angry or scared?" Ludwig questioned cautiously. He didn’t want to inspire more fear in the human, and worried for a moment that his broaching the subject would give Caden second thoughts about just how scared he was. But, he needed to know.

"Well… I was a little bit scared, and right now I'm slightly pissed at you,” Caden responded truthfully. “But, if you carry me back to my camp at the beach and roast me some bird or fish, then we’re cool."

Really? Is that all it takes? Ludwig would certainly not have reacted that way were he in the redhead’s shoes. "But…"

"Don't but me! Just fucking do it and we are good." Caden insisted snappishly , and crossed his arms in front of his chest, making him look very much like a pouty child, causing Ludwig to snicker at the sight.

Still slightly confused, but also amused over the redhead's easy going nature, the vampire got up from the cave floor. "Well then, m'lady, may I accompany you to your place of destruction?" The former king asked, bowed, and held out his hand in a gentleman-like gesture.

"Dude, don't fucking call me m'lady. Also, I can't see a goddamn thing in here so just pick me up, for fuck’s sake."

Copyright © 2023 LunaM., Thirdly; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 15
  • Love 13
  • Haha 6
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..