Jump to content
    Thirdly
  • Author
  • 1,562 Words
  • 835 Views
  • 6 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Stranded With a Vampire - 18. Chapter 18

"There we go." Ludwig cheerfully exclaimed once he had managed to light the campfire again. He put down the firestones and turned towards the pouty redhead, who was sitting on his makeshift bed out of large leaves underneath a very unstable looking canape made out of sticks. "Your camp looks uhm…cozy?" The vampire commented, earning himself a death glare from the human.

"I'm not an architect or a survivalist so that's the best I could do." Caden grumpily admitted and looked down at his injured knee. The bleeding had stopped and it didn't hurt so much anymore but the redhead still worried if it would be alright to just leave it as it was. "Do you think it needs to be bandaged?"

The vampire swallowed down his rising feeling of hunger, and walked over to the redhead to take a closer look at his wound. He gently touched the human's knee and wiped his thumb over the dried up crust. "No, it looks fine, but you should still rest it a bit." Ludwig assured after inspecting the rest of the abrasion that stood out on the pale, tender skin of the human. Before he even really thought it through, his hand gently slid up the human’s leg, caressing and massaging his inner thigh.

"Uhm, what are you doing?" Caden questioned with a raised eyebrow. He wasn't averse to the other man's touch, quite the opposite, actually. But, he was still a little bit uneasy about it. After all, only a few days ago the vampire had been completely against any form of sensual touch because of his beliefs, while now he seemed only seconds away from groping the redhead's goods.

"I… I still have to fulfill my end of our bargain, don't I?" Ludwig weakly replied and quickly looked at Caden.

Even though it only had been for a second that their eyes had met, the redhead could tell just how uncomfortable his friend was. Usually, he would have teased the other man or told him to keep going.Yet, for once, he found no enjoyment in what was going on. "You don't have to." He tried to assure the vampire.

But, Ludwig just shook his head. "No, I took your blood, so, I do have to…" He mumbled and, with a shaky hand, cupped Caden’s package, and started to stroke him.

God, if you don't reward me for this, I swear I'm gonna fucking kick you in the balls! The redhead thought and grabbed the hand of the vampire, that was pleasuring him. "No. You seriously don't have to do this. We can just forget about that stupid deal. I don't want you to do something you would regret later." He said with determination and lightly squeezed the other man's hand to really drive the point home.

Ludwig’s eyes widened in surprise, he definitely hadn't expected the spoiled human to be so selfless for once. With a smile on his lips, he leaned forward and teasingly nibbled on the human's earlobe, while making sure that his fangs wouldn't do any harm. "But what if I want this?" The dark-haired vampire whispered into Caden’s ear, causing the redhead's breath to hitch and his body to tremble in excitement.

In a seductive manner, Ludwig placed a trail of soft kisses from the bite marks on the human's neck to his soft, rosy lips. He was about to place his hand back onto the groin of the redhead when he suddenly got stopped. "Wait, but what about your beliefs and all that shit?" Caden breathlessly questioned, while pressing his palm against the bare chest of the vampire.

"I do still believe, it's just that…" Ludwig paused, and tried to organize his brain. He had thought so much in the last few days, about what it meant that God hadn't been the one who had cursed him to this existence, that it was hard for him to compile it all into something that actually made sense. "I have been thinking that if God didn't condemn me for laying with another man, then maybe he wouldn't do it if I do it a second time."

"So I'm your guinea pig?!" The redhead blurted out, seemingly angered by Ludwig’s choice of words.

A guinea pig? Are people nowadays calling the people they lay with pigs? How strange. The vampire thought and shook his head. "I don't know what that is, exactly, but if it's something similar to a lufend, then yes, very much so." He explained and laid his hand on top of the human's, that was pressed against his undead heart.

"Uhm…" Caden had no idea what a 'lufend' was, but considering the look on Ludwig’s face and the gentle way he was holding his hand, he figured that it was something nice. "Yeah, okay sure let's be that."

Overjoyed by the humans' agreement to be lovers, Ludwig found himself unable to hold back any longer. He threw himself at the human, wrapping his arms tightly around his neck and kissed him with all the repressed passion and lust that had built up inside of him over the centuries.

Before Caden even had the chance to protest, he was laying on his back with the vampire straddling his lap, grinding their hardening dicks together and passionately kissing him. What a world of a difference it made when Ludwig wasn't restraining his desires. The redhead had no idea how good of a kisser the other man could be. But, he didn’t want to go off so soon, or at least not like this. "Please Ludwig, ride me." Caden breathlessly begged the vampire, who was pinching and flicking his nipples with one hand and massaging his cock with the other, in between kisses.

Without a second thought Ludwig did as told, he opened the redhead's pants and freed his already rock hard member. For a moment he admired Caden’s dick while stroking him. Its width fit perfectly into his hand, almost as if God had personally molded it just for this purpose. In awe, he watched how precum started to leak copiously from the tip, when his lover suddenly yelled at him to hurry up.

The vampire didn’t want to rush their first time together but with how much the redhead was moaning and oozing liquid with every twitch, he knew if he played with him like this any longer the fun would be over before it had even really begun. He nervously licked his lips and stood up to take off his pants.

It had been a long time since he had last layed with anybody, but he still remembered most of it very vividly. Let's see if what Julius taught me will be enough to satisfy the little, red-haired demon. Ludwig thought, as he thought back to the many nights he had spent drinking and copulating with the aloof blond that had been his first true love. The vampire shook his head. Now is not the time to cry over something that once was. He reminded himself and looked down at his new lover, who was staring at him with lust and vigor burning in his beautiful green eyes.

With a smile on his lips, Ludwig slowly sat down on the redhead's lap again, making sure that he was not resting too much of his weight onto his body and then grabbed the other man's cock. He carefully wiped the already wet rod against his own entrance, making sure that the precum was sufficiently spread around so the friction wouldn't be unbearable.

"Wait, aren't you going to-" Caden tried to ask when all of a sudden the vampire dropped down on his member, impaling himself with almost half of it without even flinching. He doubted an ordinary man would have been too uncomfortable to continue without lube, but the vampire surprised him. The redhead watched with wide eyes how Ludwig slowly moved up his hips, moaning loudly every time he slid back down. The vampire was clearly loving this and so was Caden. "Oh my fucking god!" The redhead groaned, grabbed his partner's hips and lifted his own to meet the other man's movement.

They quickly became nothing more than a moaning, sweaty mess of unrestricted passion and love. Both tried their best to make it last as long as possible but after having come the third time in a row with barely any time in between to recover, Caden had to tap out.

"This was the best goddamn sex I ever had." He admitted, his chest heaving from the endeavor and his drooping cock begging him for a break.

"Yes, it was marvelous." Ludwig agreed and rested his head above the racing heart of the human.

"I'll bring you some water." Ludwig said after a few minutes and kissed him on the lips. Within the blink of an eye disappeared.

I definitely have to work on my stamina. He is way too good at this. Caden thought and bathed in the feeling of his afterglow, when suddenly the sound of an engine cut through the quiet of the night. He immediately jumped to his feet and looked around. At first he couldn't figure out where the sound was coming from but when he raised his gaze into the sky he saw it. The unmistakable light of a plane, flying low above the ocean.

Copyright © 2023 LunaM., Thirdly; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 14
  • Love 18
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 2
  • Fingers Crossed 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

As @scrubber6620 said, Caden's power of persuasion had led to Ludwig changing his mind, and he now wants to have sex with Caden.  That's a big change.  The sex went very well for both.  @centexhairysub commented things are very complicated.  The plane was a surprise and to be honest, I am not sure it is a rescue plane.  Rescue planes usually don't search at night over open oceans.  It is more commonly done by helicopters specially equipped and with greater range of vision. A plane flying like this might be it trouble.  It is a complicated situation.

  • Love 1
  • Wow 3
Link to comment
On 5/14/2023 at 11:35 AM, scrubber6620 said:

He had loved doing this before and had a skilled lover who taught the joys two men can have. Ludwig wanted them to be lovers now, Caden was wary and very surprised.

PFFT! Julius!

  • Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..