Jump to content
    Thirdly
  • Author
  • 854 Words
  • 1,195 Views
  • 5 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Stranded With a Vampire - 8. Chapter 8

"You want WHAT?!" Ludwig questioned, hoping that he had misheard what the red-haired human just requested from him.

"I want to fuck you." Caden confirmed, even more determined than the first time he had spoken it out loud. Before he had only said it to mess with the vampire but now that he had said it again and seen his reaction, it just felt right to demand that in exchange for his blood. In his mind, making the blue-eyed vamp his bitch meant that he was still somewhat in charge of their whole arrangement and that he wasn't just the guy's livestock.

Also, even if the redhead would have never admitted it out loud, he was kinda curious about how it would be to have sex with a vampire. He had slept with a bunch of different people before, but fucking a vampire was definitely next level. Hell, if he had known that vampires were actually real, sleeping with one would have been really high on his bucket list.

Maybe he could even drink my blood while I'm inside of him or maybe suck my dick before he gets to suck my neck. The mere thought of what he would make the guy do already was enough to make his member twitch in excitement. With a devilish grin he turned towards Ludwig, who was still completely frozen in shock.

"Oh come on dude, don't look at me like that. It's gonna be fun, well maybe a little bit more for me than for you but I got told multiple times that I'm actually pretty good at it, so…" Caden said, leaned over and put his hand on the man's thigh.

The simple touch from the human was all it took to shake Ludwig out of his stupor. Enraged, he swatted away the redhead's hand and got to his feet. "How dare you even request something like this from me! I will never let you turn me into your courtesan!" Ludwig screamed at the red-haired child of a succubus, grabbed him by the collar and with his inhuman strength pulled him up to his feet with ease.

"I would rather cut off my own cock before allowing you bed me!" The dark-haired vampire hissed, his face now only inches away from the humans, who for some reason seemed more confused than scared. Does he not understand what I'm saying? I know my English is a little bit rusty but he still should be able to grasp it. Come to think of it, his knowledge of the English language seems to be very limited… maybe he’s had no education? Frustrated, Ludwig shook the human and asked if he had been able to comprehend what he had told him, but the human just continued to look at him in complete confusion. With an angry grumble the vampire pushed Caden away, making the redhead fall on his butt and call out profanities.

"What the hell?! What's your goddamn problem, you fucking asshole?! If you are straight you could have just said so!" Caden yelled back and got back up to be more at eye level with the vampire, who's eyes were once again glowing bright purple. The redhead just couldn't understand why the guy was so pissed. It wasn't even like he had really tried to make a move on him, all he had done was to ask for sex in return for his blood.

Before Caden could try further to figure out what the hell the problem was, the dark-haired vampire spoke up again, "My problem is that you are a shameless, perverted sinner, who seems to lack any form of tutoring! For Christ's sake you don't even seem to grasp what I'm saying even though English seems to be your native tongue!"

"You fucking bastard! I do understand English, my problem is just that you aren't talking it! For fucks sake have you heard yourself talking?! You sound like a goddamn character from some Shakespeare book! Also what the fuck do you mean by 'sinner'?" Caden angrily demanded to know from Ludwig and went right up into his face.

The slightly taller man crossed his arms over his bare chest and looked down at the human, whose face was as red as an apple. "My English is far more sophisticated than yours! Your articulation is like that of a peasant. Also suggesting things that are clearly stated as sinful in the Bible is shameful beyond belief!" He huffed and lowered his head so that their foreheads were only inches apart.

With flames in his eyes, Caden glared back at the douchebag of a vampire, unwilling to back down even in the slightest. AtIn that moment, he didn't care how strong the guy maybe was or, hell, even how easily he could probably rip out his throat with his long fangs. All Caden wanted to do was punch him in his handsome face. "Fuck you and fuck the Bible!" The redhead yelled and, in the spur of the moment, grabbed Ludwig by the back of his neck and pulled him into a heated kiss.

Copyright © 2023 LunaM., Thirdly; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 13
  • Love 12
  • Haha 9
  • Wow 5
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

How long has Ludwig been on the island?  How did he get there?  How long has he been a vampire?  It seems he is very self righteous for someone who kills and drinks blood.  Caden's definitely self indulgent and arrogant.  This is going to make an interesting combat of wills. 

  • Like 2
  • Love 3
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..