Jump to content

The Visit

   (5 reviews)
Beautiful sunset on Pacific ocean beach.

This short story is a brief addition to the autobiography of Bruce Hutton in the Wearing Green on Thursdayseries. It also intersects with his nephew, Keiran Bronson, from The Squire's Tale story.

This story contains adult language, alcohol and marijuana use, and graphic descriptions of gay oral and anal sex.
WARNING:  Sexual activity between older men and younger men who are over the legal age of consent. If this disturbs or offends you, please do not read this story.
Copyright © 2023 Tim Hobson; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations (6 members)

  • Action Packed 0
  • Addictive/Pacing 3
  • Characters 6
  • Chills 1
  • Cliffhanger 0
  • Compelling 4
  • Feel-Good 6
  • Humor 6
  • Smoldering 3
  • Tearjerker 1
  • Unique 2
  • World Building 2

Select Chapter
Table of Contents

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

vonfoto

   3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

A delightful romp!

  • Like 3
  • Love 2
Link to review
drsawzall

   3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

A quick trip back to visit Bruce and Miles to se what they are up to and catch up on their lives.

While not sedentary, their peaceful surrounds are suddenly changed with the arrival of Bruce's 18 yr old nephew and boyfriend...It is interesting to see the dynamics change and grow between the two couples!!

A great afternoon read!!

  • Love 3
Link to review
Doha

   3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

The Visit is a brief glimpse into the lives of Bruce and Miles, some time after we go to know them in Wearing Green on Thursday. 

Bruce and Miles have grown a little older but have retained their love of life and of each other. 

Some interesting inter-generational dialogue about the dos and don't of gay life, not to mention some hot sex. 

A super afternoon read. 

  • Love 4
Link to review
Cane23

   2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

With this short story @Tim Hobson is bringing back his much beloved character Bruce Hutton. Happily married, Bruce and his husband Miles are unexpectedly becoming hosts for Bruce's nephew Keiran and his boyfriend Hank. Through the story, the older couple become mentors and teachers to the youngsters. With accessibility to the gay porn these days and bigger acceptance of the society, Keiran and Hank think they know everything but, in a few days with uncles, they learn so much more about gay sex, protection and gay lifestyle. Coming as boys, they leave as more mature young man with new special bond they have made with their uncles.  

This story is a beautiful insert from a Bruce's life, introducing a new generation of the family.  Those who have read the Wearing Green on Thursday trilogy, will enjoy this story knowing that Bruce lives good and happy life. 

  • Love 2
Link to review
raven1

   1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I enjoyed this light and fun story that follows Bruce and Miles into marital life together.  Expecting to babysit Bruces' nephew, they instead have a delightfully surprising visit.  The story is a great counterbalance to those preceding it.  A very nice read by itself, but it gains much if you read others in the series.

  • Love 1
Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..