Jump to content
    Yeoldebard
  • Author
  • 2,472 Words
  • 2,331 Views
  • 3 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Neko's Tail - 27. Regression

Elias curled up around Reinard, the Faro sleeping in his fox form. The neko’s hand ran down the fox’s body, stroking the coarse hair calmly. He could do this forever and be happy.

A knock at the door reminded Elias that he really couldn’t do this forever.

“We’re passing through the portal in five minutes,” Artemis called through the door.

The tiger had to have heard Reinard earlier. Was he okay with it? Or would he try to kick the fox off the ship?

Elias stood up and Reinard’s eyes opened. The Faro’s body extended, becoming Reinard’s bipedal form, and the fox stretched.

“Hey precious,” Reinard smiled, his tongue playfully flicking over Elias’ hand.

Elias giggled, trying to catch the tongue and Reinard grabbed his hand. With surprising strength for his size, Reinard pulled Elias on top of him, their bodies meeting once more. The neko bucked against the fox, humping him as he gazed into Reinard’s eyes. This was so different from sex on his planet, so… loving.

Gently, Elias leaned down, his lips brushing against Reinard’s. The fox’s mouth opened slightly, his tongue flicking into Elias’ mouth, and the neko moaned quietly into the kiss.

Pulling back, the neko studied the fox.

“You’re staying?”

“What?”

Elias tried to remember the Xanthian words.

“You are going to stay?” he tried again.

“I won’t leave you,” Reinard replied.

Satisfied, Elias slid his hands under the fox, exploring his back blindly. He was so thin, almost fragile in the neko’s hands, and Elias was careful with his searching.

His hands found the fox’s tail, tugging on it gently. He didn’t know why he liked Reinard’s tail so much. It was different from his own, or even Artemis’, fluffy and big. And it was so fun to play with…

“Is it getting hot in here?” Reinard asked suddenly.

Elias paused in his pulling, realizing the ship was heating up. He nodded, standing up.

The neko grabbed his clothes, pulling them on with a sigh. At least they could continue this later. He hoped.

 

Artemis smiled at the two as they joined him in the cockpit.

“We’re through the portal,” he said. “The nearest station is three hours away. I suggest you two enjoy yourselves while you can. We will probably be stuck on the station for a while answering questions.”

Turning to Reinard, the tiger asked, “How much do you know about your system’s politics?”

“Not much. I wasn’t really told much by my owner besides shut up and serve.”

“That’s okay. My logs should be enough. Just answer any questions you are asked honestly. Elias, are you wearing your translator?”

The neko scowled at the tiger, leaving the cockpit.

“I don’t get it. Don’t most people have their own translators?” Reinard asked.

“Yes, but Elias’ language is unknown to the universe. No one would be able to understand him.”

“I’m starting to understand him,” Reinard said.

“He’s talking to you?”

Artemis smiled.

“I’m really glad about that. I take it that you will be staying with us?”

The fox frowned.

“I don’t think I could leave Elias. For what it is worth, I’m sorry for my tone earlier. I know it would be dangerous for you to return to Oyhaf at this time.”

“I understand the feeling,” Artemis reassured the Faro. “Leaving everything you know to travel across the galaxy is… unnerving, to say the least. It was hard for me to leave my home as well.”

Elias reentered the room, pressing a chip into his bracelet, and Artemis turned to him.

“Kitten, I know you don’t like it, but you should take a shower before we dock.”

The neko glowered at the tiger, crossing his arms over his chest.

“Actually, a shower sounds great right now,” Reinard said. “Do you want to join me, Elias?”

Elias’ eyes lit up at the idea.

“Yes,” he said vigorously, surprising both Artemis and Reinard.

The fox chuckled, taking the neko’s hand. He led him from the room, leaving Artemis to shake his head in wonder.

 

Reinard pressed his palm against the pad beside the door, locking them in the bathroom. He took a moment to turn on the shower, before turning to Elias.

“May I?” he asked, touching the neko’s shirt.

Elias nodded, and the fox slowly lifted his shirt over his head. Reinard’s tongue flicked out, running over the neko’s nipple, and Elias laughed, pushing the fox away.

Reinard removed his own shirt, wrapping his arms around the neko. He was pleased with himself. That was Elias’ second laugh of the day.

“Has anyone ever told you how wonderful your laugh is?” he said, reaching up to kiss the neko.

“Artemis said he liked my laugh,” Elias replied.

“You love him too.”

Elias frowned suddenly.

“But I like you more-”

“No, it’s not a bad thing Elias. You aren’t Faro. You don’t have the same social customs as my people, and I can’t expect you to adhere to my beliefs, even if we are together,” Reinard interrupted. “I want you to be with Artemis if you want to. But I don’t want to lose you.”

“I like him holding me,” Elias said. “But… but he’s always telling me what to do, and I don’t like that.”

“Like taking a shower?” Reinard inquired with a smirk.

The neko nodded sullenly.

“The water gets in my ears…” he muttered.

“Mine too, and Artemis’ as well, I assume. But we need to be clean.”

“I was clean on my planet and I never got my head wet unless it rained,” Elias protested.

“Well, maybe we can get Artemis to change the shower to a bath. I don’t think it would affect the water any.”

Reinard looked at the water spraying down. He pulled off his pants, stepping closer to the neko.

“But for now, we do need to get clean. We can make it fun though.”

He hooked his fingers into Elias’ pants, slowly folding them down. The fabric fell off Elias’ legs, and the fox smiled, kneeling.

He took the neko in his mouth, Elias moaning quietly. The neko’s hands ran over the fox’s head, curling in his short fur. It felt wonderful, adding to the sweet taste of Elias’ rod.

Reinard forced himself to release Elias, standing with a quiet growl.

“I heard that Xanar enjoy sex underwater,” he said. “I think we should see if it feels any different than regular sex.”

Elias stared at the Faro, disbelief written clearly in his look. Smiling, Reinard walked around the neko, stepping into the cascading water with his ears folded. He was instantly soaked, his fur clinging to his skin. But if he could get the neko in the shower, the wetness would be worth it.

The Faro leaned back against the wall, out of the water’s spray. He beckoned to Elias, his tail flicking seductively.

Elias took a step forward, eyes shining with lust. He flinched as the water hit him, and Reinard held out a hand.

Taking Elias’ hand, the fox tugged until the neko was standing against him, tail flicking violently.

“It’s not that bad, is it?” Reinard murmured, kissing the neko again.

His hand released Elias’ hand, wrapping around the neko until he was massaging Elias’ ass. Elias moaned, lowering his head until it was buried in the fox’s shoulder.

They stuck together, their rods pressing into each other. Reinard knew this probably wouldn’t work. He was too short.

“If you picked me up…” he suggested breathlessly.

Elias’ hands wrapped under the Faro’s ass, lifting the fox slowly. The neko smiled as they kissed, marvelling at his strength. Reinard wriggled in his arms, sliding onto Elias’ rod with a warbling cry.

Their lips crashed together again, Elias bucking up into the fox. His tail wrapped around the two of them, intertwining with Reinard’s tail.

“I love you…” Reinard breathed, sliding further onto the neko.

His hand fell on his own rod, stroking quickly against Elias’ stomach. He felt so full, the neko twitching inside him as the fox rode the cat.

Reinard reached up, grabbing Elias’ hair, and the neko cried out, nearly dropping the fox. His eyes were wide, horrified as he released into the fox, and Reinard knew he had fucked up somehow.

“Elias?”

The neko dropped Reinard, scrambling out of the shower. Reinard winced as he landed heavily, catching his breath. He scrambled forward, reaching for the cat.

“Elias, are you okay?”

Elias curled into a ball, trying to escape the Faro’s reach.

“Artemis!”

 

The cat was back on his planet, people tugging at him, pulling his hair, demanding everything he had to give. He wouldn’t give in this time.

A hand reached for the neko, and Elias stuck out, his teeth biting into the flesh of the appendage. He heard a loud cry and tensed, but no blow came from the one he bit.

“Elias! Elias! You’re safe!”

He was not safe. They were trying to take him again, use him to satisfy their needs.

“Reinard, back up. Give him space.”

Reinard… Reinard…

Elias shuddered, his vision clearing. There was no mob waiting to buy him. Just Artemis and Reinard, staring at him in concern. Reinard held his hand, a rivulet of blood oozing from where the neko had bitten him.

Artemis knelt by the door, not blocking the exit, but ensuring he was still in Elias’ sight.

“Are you back kitten?” he asked gently.

Elias sobbed, crawling across the floor to the tiger. Artemis opened his arms, embracing the neko.

“It’s okay,” he whispered. “You’re okay.”

His hand rubbed Elias’ back gently, the neko crying into his shoulder. Elias’ hand signed over his chest repeatedly, and it took the tiger a moment to translate.

“I’m sorry. I’m sorry. I’m sorry.”

“Shh, it’s okay kitten. Don’t be upset.”

“I’m so sorry Elias!” Reinard cried, squeezing his hand under his arm. “I didn’t know!”

“Reinard, you should get that hand taken care of,” Artemis said. “There should be a healing pen in the health bay that can help.”

The fox nodded, shutting off the shower before grabbing his clothes and hurrying out of the bathroom.

The cats sat quietly, Artemis stroking Elias’ hair. Slowly, Elias calmed, resting against Artemis.

“Are you feeling better?”

The neko nodded slightly. He felt safe with the tiger holding him, like nothing in the universe could touch him.

Reinard was going to hate him. He was broken, unfit to be the fox’s lover. He couldn’t even think of being with Artemis without fear flooding him.

He shook his head. No, he really wasn’t better. He would never be better.

Artemis lightly kissed the top of the neko’s head, and Elias stiffened in his arms.

“Do you need some time alone?”

Nodding, the neko stood up, brushing Artemis’ arms off his body. He hurried from the room, locking himself in his cabin.

 

Artemis rubbed his head, sitting in the pilot’s chair.

“I don’t feel so good…” he muttered, closing his eyes.

He had been feeling a little off since he had been poisoned, but he refused to let on. Elias and Reinard had enough to worry about without him getting in the way.

The ship beeped, and the tiger groaned, opening his eyes. He lowered their speed distractedly, noting they were half an hour from the station.

“Computer, what system is this?”

“The Eirthal system, home to the Xanar species, one of the founding members of the Alliance of Free Systems.”

Artemis groaned. That was just what they needed, for Elias to be surrounded by the people who had kidnapped him once. But there wasn’t much they could do. He would keep Elias on the ship for now. Unless the neko wanted to get off and face the Xanar.

Standing, Artemis left the cockpit, making his way to Reinard’s cabin. He knocked on the door, and the Faro opened it a moment later.

“We’re almost to the station. I can open the cockpit windows in about twenty minutes if you’d like to see the station.”

“Elias?” the fox asked quietly.

“I do not know. I will ask him, but he was really shaken earlier.”

“I hurt him, didn’t I?”

Artemis put a hand on the Faro’s shoulder.

“He’s more fragile than you might think. But I doubt he would want to be coddled. Cuddled, yes, but not coddled.”

Turning to leave the room, the tiger paused.

“If he decides to join us on the station, stay close to him. He has not had a good record with these people.”

The Faro nodded at Artemis’ retreating back.

 

He had reverted back to silence.

Reinard studied the neko as the ship touched down in the station. Elias’ tail hung tucked between his legs, his ears flat. He was upset about being this close to the Xanar. But when asked if he wanted to remain on the ship, the neko had shaken his head.

So the fox resolved to protect the neko. No six-armed alien was going to touch the cat of his affections.

“Reinard, this might be a little unnerving for you,” Artemis warned. “Most of the people here understand Common, but that doesn’t necessarily mean they will be speaking it.”

“I understand. That’s why I got a translator, isn’t it?”

The tiger nodded, before turning to Elias.

“Kitten, are you sure you don’t want to stay?”

Elias nodded.

“Do you have your chip in?” Reinard asked.

Another silent nod.

“Okay. Let’s get going then.”

Artemis led the two from the cockpit, lowering the ship’s ramp. A Xanar approached them quickly.

“Do you need a refuel?” they asked.

“No, but I do need to speak with an officer of the Fleets,” Artemis said.

The Xanar blinked in confusion.

“Uh, yes Captain. Right away. Follow me please.”

Reinard noticed Elias’ ears nearly vanishing into his hair, and he took the neko’s hand gently, squeezing it lightly.

They walked after the Xanar, away from the docks through halls filled with Xanar in uniforms. Reinard scanned all directions warily, making sure no one touched his neko. He could see Artemis doing the same on the other side of Elias, and he felt a little safer.

Until a hand tugged on his tail.

Turning, the fox saw a Xanar hurrying away as though nothing had happened.

“Ignore him,” Artemis advised. “People around here can be a little… handsy. It’s an occupational hazard.”

“No wonder Elias doesn’t like these people,” Reinard muttered.

“Forgive my people. We consider tails to be good luck, and touching one means you will be fortunate in your pursuits,” their guide said.

“They better not touch Elias.”

The neko squeezed Reinard’s hand as they continued their walk.

“Through this door,” the Xanar said finally, pointing to a painted red door. “General Sador should be able to help you with anything you need.”

Still working out some kinks, but the slower writing pace seems to help. I might post both The Neko's Tail and Damian's Wolf chapters in varying degrees, but I promise I will continue to work on both stories as imagination permits.
Copyright © 2019 Yeoldebard; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 21
  • Love 13
  • Wow 1
  • Sad 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Awesome chapter. Elias still has issues to work out. Let’s hope he and Reinard will be alright together. I hope Artemis is okay after his poisoning.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
  • Site Moderator

Clearly Elias isn't okay. He knows he is safe with Reinard and Artemis, but the knowledge doesn't help the panic and anxiety which overtakes him. This will take a lot of time.

  • Like 2
Link to comment

I’m not surprised - I think he went way too fast there. But I understand how he’d be drunk with his happiness and want to go all the way as soon as possible. 

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..