Jump to content
    Yeoldebard
  • Author
  • 155 Words
  • 7,195 Views
  • 5 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Neko's Tail - Prologue. Prologue/The Taking of the Neko

Elias ran through the tall grass, his feet making a beeline for Danuva’s home. A sudden snarl filled the air and the neko was thrown to the ground.

A wolf stalked toward him, a malicious gleam in his eyes. Elias scrambled backwards, trying to escape the wolf. His hand fell into a hole and he toppled back to the ground as the wolf leapt.

The neko’s side exploded in pain as the wolf’s teeth stabbed into him. As the wolf released him, licking its lips, Elias’ vision darkened.

The beast lunged again, and a bright light exploded around the two. Dimly the neko saw a man walking toward him, skin the colour of burnished copper. Struggling to maintain conscious, Elias realized the man had triangular ears and a tail, the same colour as his skin- no, his fur.

The last thing he saw before he passed out was the man leaning over him.

Copyright © 2019 Yeoldebard; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 19
  • Love 3
  • Wow 9
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Very happy to see Elias again after Wolf Pack - not in the best circumstances but hoping his situation will improve soon ❤️
 

I admit I am ridiculously excited to read this story - especially after the long wait.

  • Love 2
Link to comment

OMG! I’m so happy he wasn’t eaten.  That really depressed me.  I’m so excited to read his adventure. 

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Link to comment
On 2/15/2022 at 12:31 PM, Straycat said:

OMG! I’m so happy he wasn’t eaten.  That really depressed me.  I’m so excited to read his adventure. 

I had hoped the same, that his reported death was a lie to hurt his sister and friends 

  • Love 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..