Jump to content
    Yeoldebard
  • Author
  • 2,357 Words
  • 2,219 Views
  • 8 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Neko's Tail - 13. In the Heat

The pod hissed open, and Artemis waited a minute for Elias to wake from his malaise. There was nothing wrong with the neko. He had an anxiety attack, and there wasn’t much Artemis could do to stop those from happening.

Elias sat up slowly, scanning the room. His eyes fell on Artemis, lighting up with a wary joy. Artemis wondered if he’d ever lose that fear in him.

“Hey, welcome back,” the tiger smiled at the neko.

He held out his hand, helping Elias out of the pod. It felt wrong, enjoying the neko’s body as much as he did. The tiger was tempted to hide Elias’ clothes, and make him walk around nude.

Shaking the thoughts from his head, Artemis watched as Elias covered up that perfect body. He knew Elias could likely tell what he was thinking. Not only was his dick growing hard in his pants, Artemis’ tail was also waving through the air alluringly, despite his best efforts to control it. His loins burned with a desire, the tiger's butt flexing slightly, almost hungrily.

‘Damn, he threw me into heat…’

“Can you help me lock down the ship?” the tiger asked huskily, trying to fight his urges.

Elias trembled slightly, nodding. He fled from the room, and Artemis growled. He wanted to chase the cat, throw him down on a bed and ride him.

There was no time for this…

The tiger fled to the bathroom, splashing his face with cold water. There was only one way to stop the emotions raging through him, but for now, the water would calm him just enough to get through the jump. The biggest risk would come from Elias. Artemis didn’t know the breeding habits of nekos, but if it was anything like the tiger’s own species, there was a chance he might put the neko into a heat just by being near him.

Spotting the neko walking down the hall as he left the bathroom, Artemis called, “Elias, I need you to stay in the cabin until we’re done with the jump.”

The tiger turned away before seeing if the neko would listen. He needed to trust Elias, and he needed to get through the jump before something disastrous happened.

 

The ship heated around the neko as he stared at the letters on the tablet in front of him. Artemis had assured him it was safe to use the tablet during a portal jump as long as he was careful, and Elias took advantage of that to try and take his mind off the tiger.

With no luck.

Artemis really wanted him; his tail made that apparent. But Elias wasn’t ready to let the tiger fuck him. He didn’t know if he’d ever be ready. On the one hand, the thought filled him with excitement, laying with Artemis, their bodies entwined in love. But the tiger was so much bigger than him. He just knew being taken by Artemis would hurt. And with the tiger on top of him, he wouldn’t be able to get away if something went wrong. He’d be trapped, once more a slave to someone’s whims.

But he wanted the tiger. There was no denying it.

Elias laid back on his bed, sweat pouring over his clothes. He was going to need a change when they cooled down. It shouldn’t be more than five minutes now, and then Artemis would be increasing the ship’s speed until they were cruising through space.

He couldn’t talk to the tiger about all this. Not while Commander Hawke was on the ship. Elias didn’t know what it was about the human, but he didn’t trust her.

But then, who did he trust?

And Elias knew instantly. Artemis. He trusted Artemis. The tiger wouldn’t hurt him. Not intentionally.

Standing, the neko set his tablet aside and left the room. Directing his feet toward the cockpit, Elias kept his arms tightly against his body, holding his tail so it wouldn’t touch the scalding walls. The door to the cockpit hissed open, and Elias saw Artemis tense visibly.

“Elias, please,” the tiger nearly growled, stopping the neko in his tracks.

Commander Hawke stared between the two of them.

“Uh, do you two need a moment?” she asked.

The neko had no idea what was going on with the tiger. They were through the jump; all he needed to do was speed up and engage the autopilot. Both were things he had done just fine with Elias in the cockpit before.

The tiger flipped on the autopilot.

“Actually, yes. We do,” he said, standing up. “We’ll be in the cabin.”

Elias winced as Artemis grabbed his arm and pulled him from the cockpit. They sped down the hall, the neko wincing as his tail hit the wall. Artemis pulled him into the cabin, making sure the door closed behind him.

“Look, I told you to stay in here for a reason,” the tiger said quickly, releasing the neko.

Pacing the room, Artemis stared at his feet.

“You keep stirring feelings in me that are hard to fight, and today…”

The tiger shivered, looking up. His eyes met Elias, and the neko echoed his shiver. Unbridled lust filled the Egaro's eyes. Artemis was going to take him.

And the knowledge was… freeing, in a way. It was going to happen. Elias might as well try to enjoy it.

He stepped forward, grabbing the tiger’s arm. Artemis gasped, but Elias wasn’t stopping there. His lips crashed into Artemis’. There was no stopping this now.

 

His mind was on fire. Elias was kissing him. Right now Artemis decided he didn’t care what happened for the rest of the day. The neko was kissing him, and that was good enough to make up for anything.

The tiger forced himself to step back, breaking their liplock. He gazed into Elias’ eyes, seeing wonder and excitement in them. And not a little fear.

“You are sure you want this.”

The neko hesitated, and for the few seconds it took for him to answer, Artemis couldn’t breathe.

“Yes. I want you to have me,” Elias said.

Artemis tore at his shirt, baring his chest before leaping back at the neko. Their lips met again, and Artemis growled quietly, needing more.

Pushing Elias backwards, the tiger knocked the neko onto the bed. He yanked off his pants, and growled at the neko.

“Are you going to get undressed?”

Elias blinked up at the tiger, the fear growing in his eyes. Artemis straddled the cat, his dick poking into Elias’ stomach. He was hard, so hard, and the neko was taking way too long.

Elias’ mouth dropped open, an invitation, and Artemis grunted. It wasn’t what he wanted, but if that’s where the neko wanted him…

Scooting himself up the neko’s body, Artemis dipped his rod into Elias’ mouth, slowly, not feeding him too much. Lips closed around his dick, sucking gently, and Artemis shuddered. He’d been using his hand for so long, he had forgotten what it felt like having someone to take care of his needs.

It was a weird sensation. The moisture felt strange, though the hot breath washing over his rod was just blissful. Elias moved down an inch, drawing more of Artemis into him. The tiger closed his eyes, purring. He was building up so fast, but that was good. With the edge taken off, he could focus on other things. Like pleasuring Elias until the neko screamed.

“Elias, I’m close,” he breathed, warning the neko.

Artemis kept his hands away from Elias, giving him the freedom to pull away. But the neko just slid another two inches down, taking Artemis to the base.

The tiger breathed out in an explosion of air. Cum spurted from him, flooding down the neko’s throat, and Elias swallowed it all, to the last drop.

Artemis collapsed, spent. He barely caught himself before he crushed the neko under him.

“Damn Elias, you’re amazing,” he breathed, gazing at the neko.

Elias stared down at his own body, but an ear flared. He was pleased with himself. Artemis chuckled, rolling away from the cat.

A hand reached out, cupping Elias’ crotch, and the neko stiffened under the tiger’s touch.

“Are you okay?” Artemis asked, taking his hand away.

Elias nodded silently. Artemis pushed himself back up with a grin, straddling the neko once more.

“Good, because now it’s your turn.”

 

Turn. The key word.

Elias rolled over, breathing deeply. Artemis was thick. This was going to hurt.

It was also rather fast. The tiger had just taken his mouth; Elias could still taste the bitterness of his essence. It was a taste that normally grossed him out, but for some reason, this time it didn’t seem so bad.

A hand ran over his butt, scratching the base of his tail. Elias’ eyes closed and the neko purred.

“I’ll have to remember you like that spot,” Artemis said, his free hand kneading Elias.

The tiger’s weight vanished, and suddenly Elias was being rolled over again.

“I don’t really enjoy poking people,” Artemis smiled apologetically at the cat. “But I’ll do it someday, if you want me to.”

Artemis’ head fell as the tiger continued.

“But, I love to do this, so if you’ll let me, I would greatly appreciate it.”

The tiger’s nose nuzzled Elias’ crotch and Elias felt his rod leap up to meet Artemis.

“Hmm, a little too musky. We’ll have to fix that later,” Artemis grinned up at the cat coyly.

His thumbs slipped under Elias’ pants, and the neko almost kicked him, shuddering at the tickling sensation. Artemis pulled his pants out and down, and the neko’s rod sprang free from its confines, bouncing off Elias’ stomach.

Elias was confused. Sure, people had played with him before, messed with his rod, but it always happened before they fucked him. But Artemis said he didn’t like to fuck?

Unless he was just keeping Elias there for later…

The tiger’s breath was hot on his groin, even hotter than the ship that was cooling rapidly around them. Elias hissed as a rough tongue touched him, nearly bolting off the bed.

“Don’t you need to fly?” he asked suddenly.

Artemis looked at him, almost sorrowfully.

“No, the ship can fly itself. But if you want me to stop I will.”

The tiger replaced his clothes, and folded Elias’ pants back over his crotch when it became obvious Elias was too uncertain to do it himself.

“I didn’t push you too far, did I?” Artemis asked.

The neko avoided Artemis’ gaze, his tail fluffed out in fear.

“I’m sorry,” Artemis said quietly. “This is why I wanted you to stay in here. I could have done that on my own, and then we could have talked. I feel bad; I fucked you, but you didn’t get to do the same to me.”

“It’s not right,” Elias whispered. “A slave shouldn’t be pleasured…”

“Look at me. Look. Look into my eyes Elias,” Artemis snarled suddenly.

Startled, the neko looked up.

“You. Are not. A slave. Do you hear me?”

Fire burned in the tiger’s eyes and his voice. Gulping, Elias nodded.

“Good. Then anything you learned as a slave, forget about it. It is of no use to you.”

Reaching down, the tiger scratched the neko’s tail again.

“You are one of the most deserving of pleasure. You have endured too much at such a young age. I want you to be happy.”

Artemis stepped back, and sat on the other bed.

“I let you collar me. And I will let you do it again, any time you want,” the tiger reminded him. “You don’t need to be afraid of me. I will always be there for you, and I will do my best to protect you. We could be in the middle of the best sex ever, and if you tell me to stop I will.”

“You…” Elias fell silent, biting his tongue.

“What? I can’t help you if I don’t know what’s wrong,” Artemis pressed.

“You- you seemed… angry earlier. But like, scared angry.”

Artemis sighed.

“Elias, do you know what a heat is?”

The neko shrugged. From the way Artemis said the word, it was different than the heat the ship gave off, or the heat on a summer day.

“My species goes into heat at least three times a year, sometimes four. For a week’s time, we need to have sex in some form at least once a day or we will lose our mind for the entire heat. It becomes a driving need, something we would kill for. And I just started it this morning. I wasn’t sure if I could be around you, and I wanted you to stay away from me so I didn’t rape you.”

Elias frowned, trying to process what the tiger was saying.

“I didn’t,” Artemis said quickly. “Did I?”

Elias shrugged again, and Artemis echoed his frown.

“You don’t know?” he asked. “How… Elias, do you know what... “

The tiger sighed.

“Did you want me to stick my dick in your mouth?”

He did. But he also didn’t. But that didn’t make sense…

“I’m not going to be mad if you say no,” Artemis said.

Shrug. It was quickly becoming his most used expression.

“I’m sorry,” Artemis sighed. “I mean, you opened your mouth, and I just assumed you wanted it.”

He met Elias’ eyes again.

“Why did you have your mouth open then?”

“That’s what they want of me.”

“So it’s what you’re use to… That will have to change. The next time I do something that you don’t want, I need you to tell me. Please.”

“I thought you would have done it anyways-”

“No. I probably would have pushed you out of the room if you told me no. I told you before, I do not want to hurt you. In any way. I am not your owner Elias. I am your friend.”

The tiger stood up.

“I got you talking,” he smiled suddenly. “For what it’s worth, I’m happy about that.”

Artemis left the room, and Elias was left to his thoughts.

Sounds like Artemis has a problem. Fortunately he seems to have it relatively under control. And Elias kissed the tiger if his own volition. That's a huge step forward!
Copyright © 2019 Yeoldebard; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 16
  • Love 19
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

  • Site Moderator

They had sex at last although one sided. Elias is one screwed up kitty. Passive aggressive is so annoying, like being dragged naked through an acre of stinging nettles.

Edited by drpaladin
  • Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment

So they finally had sex all be it one sided. Elias has many problems he needs to sort out. Let’s hope Artemis survives the heat.

  • Like 2
  • Love 3
Link to comment

As a slave, Elias was so badly used that it will probably take him quite some time to get used to a normal M/M relationship. It looks like Artemis ha the patience to see the transition through. Let's hope so, Elias has been badly used in his short life and needs warmth and affection, but most of all patience on Artemis' part.

  • Love 4
Link to comment
1 minute ago, Will Hawkins said:

As a slave, Elias was so badly used that it will probably take him quite some time to get used to a normal M/M relationship. It looks like Artemis ha the patience to see the transition through. Let's hope so, Elias has been badly used in his short life and needs warmth and affection, but most of all patience on Artemis' part.

Let's hope his heat will let him have the patience he needs.

  • Like 3
Link to comment

That comment may be a negative hint -- but after all, you are the author and only you know the full direction the story is going to take.

Now, if I overstep the bounds of politeness you may just rush off in a snit, but my curiosity bump is itching terribly -- you mentioned transitioning and in the next breath mentioned a more mature fiancé, curiosity: which way are you going and how far along are you?

  • Fingers Crossed 1
Link to comment
1 minute ago, Will Hawkins said:

That comment may be a negative hint -- but after all, you are the author and only you know the full direction the story is going to take.

Now, if I overstep the bounds of politeness you may just rush off in a snit, but my curiosity bump is itching terribly -- you mentioned transitioning and in the next breath mentioned a more mature fiancé, curiosity: which way are you going and how far along are you?

I'm transitioning to female, and I'm as far along as insurance will let me be, which is to say, not far at all.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment

Both guys have a healthy distrust of Hawke.👍  It is good that they began to talk, but they need to keep doing it.  Elias has a long way to go in order to learn how to love.  I like that he has begun, however I hope it won't take until chapter 40 (I peeked at the chapter list).

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to comment

Damn! 
 

It’s not a good combination to have Egaro in heat and a neko with a slave mindset on one ship. Things are bound to get out of control. I’m glad Artemis at least got Elias to talk a bit but it’s going to be really hard week for him. 

  • Love 3
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..