I hate it when...

DomLuka

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, got off the road just in time. I don't think it made me feel better that like 5 different people told me how lucky I was I didn't die.

Val

I once got my front end clipped by someone deciding they wanted to be in my lane and not looking to see that I was already there. I was goin' 65 when I started to spin and was probably going 30 when I plowed strait into the sound wall, no airbags. I love my seatbelts. An least I didn't get bruised because I saw it coming and braced myself with my arms against the steering wheel (again, no airbag). My passenger got bruises, but nothing major. It didn't do my back any good :( . The weird part is the complete silence after the loud 'crunch' sound. The worst part was that the force of the impact was enough to pop the tape into the radio (I had ejected it between songs). After 2 seconds of amazing silence, Blondie's "One Way or Another" starts blasting at 'freeway' volume and I don't have the strenght to lift my body against the seat belt and turn the damn thing off.

Three different sets of cars stopped to see if we were ok, nobody got the license :angry: , but I'm still here to brighten ( :lmao: ) your day, so that is all that matters.

:king: Snow Dog the Domaholic Danderthal

I rolled my car to Journey's "Wheel in the Sky" :off:

I hate it when...

I finally take the time to sit down and watch a movie I have heard great things about and the ending just sucks!

Example you say, well I just happen to have one... TITANIC

OMG, after the whole movie at the end, I mean really, if he loved her that much, why wouldn't he find another piece of wood to float on, it was only all over everywhere, or for that matter if she loved him that much why didn't she get off the piece of wood and let him float for a while, I mean come on.

What a waste of my time!!

Enough said, Viv

I hate arriving home drunk at 3 in the morning only to have a huge fight with your mother when you have a bus to catch at 9:30 in the morning.  (Just as a parenthsis, I'm talking about a half an hour ago).

If I am reading this correct, your telling me that at 15 (by only a frew months), your coming home drunk at 3 am. I'd be screaming at you too, oh believe me, I'd be doing more than screaming (no hitting though, hitting is strictly not allowed in my house). That aside, I'm sorry your mom is giving you a hard time.

:king: Snow Dog

I hate arriving home drunk at 3 in the morning only to have a huge fight with your mother when you have a bus to catch at 9:30 in the morning.
Edited by sat8997

I hate arriving home drunk at 3 in the morning only to have a huge fight with your mother when you have a bus to catch at 9:30 in the morning.  (Just as a parenthsis, I'm talking about a half an hour ago).

If I am reading this correct, your telling me that at 15 (by only a frew months), your coming home drunk at 3 am. I'd be screaming at you too, oh believe me, I'd be doing more than screaming (no hitting though, hitting is strictly not allowed in my house). That aside, I'm sorry your mom is giving you a hard time.

I'm not. The kid deserved it. Personally, I'd have tracked his butt down way before 3 am.

Sharon

I was just trying to be nice and supportive. I can't even picture any of my kids (except the 20 y/o, but she never really lived with me) doing that, and my son is so anti-drug, anti-alcohol it is almost scary.

Also, I think the fact that she didn't says more about reaper's mom than it does about reaper.

Snow Dog

Edited by Snow Dog

3 AM!

Chris would have my ass if I did that and never called!

I hate it when...

it storms. It knocked out the electricity last night(thankfully it didnt hurt the puter). My little boy cant sleep in his own room because of the storm and crawls into bed with Tina and I. I get stuck in the middle. It's hot because of no air conditoning. AND OH!! my aching back..he kicks in his sleep.This morning while collecting dirty laundry I find a basketfull in the closet so it adds another load to the 4 I already have to do.

Edited by dbene

I hate it when...

I pop some dinner into the oven, turn on a good flick, and forget all about dinner. We're talking about two chicken filets that now qualify as targets for skeet shooting. :(

I hate when...

I have to have cereal for dinner....again.

Hugs,

Conner :boy:

I hate it when...

You go to the fridge because your hungry and only find butter, cheese and two bottles of wine, because you havn't done grocery shooping in a week. You take out the wine and cheese and end up feeling drunk after two glasses because cheese doesn't quite make up a full meal :D

Dave

I hate it when...

You go to the fridge because your hungry and only find butter, cheese and two bottles of wine, because you havn't done grocery shooping in a week. You take out the wine and cheese and end up feeling drunk after two glasses because cheese doesn't quite make up a full  meal  :D

Dave

If you had added the butter you would have been fine, silly man.

If you had added the butter you would have been fine, silly man.

Its all good now. been Chris has been grocery shopping and im eating sweet and sour chicken as I typ e :2thumbs:

Edited by DaveScott