College is expensive and when you seen the ad, asking for volunteers to undergo a “totally safe” but “unique” trial of a drug you considered it. You were told if you were selected there would be a huge sum of money with enough zeroes on it to pay for college and more for a few years, so it was a done deal In your head. However, you were so quick to sign you didn’t read the whole contract and now you find that the little trial has some serious side effects. One of which was something no one expected. You are going through the change, but the question is, to what?

The Metamorphosis

(My apologies to Kafka)

"This is... this is..."

The doctor said, "Kinda awesome?"

"Unacceptable! I'm a freak."

"You are a freak with a 26 inch cock."

"How am I supposed to use this thing? It would kill a normal person."

"Well... look at it this way. You will have a whole lot of fun figuring that one out."

Matt pulled his gigantic penis back into his pants. It ran down his leg past his right knee.

He sighed and complained, "Is there nothing that can be done?"

The doctor looked at his chart and chuckled, "If we discontinue your dosage, I'm pretty sure it will go back to normal but you'll break your contract."

"So... Until the trial period is over, I have to drag this artillery piece around?"

"Poor guy. I'm sure that you'll muddle through."

• Like 3