Here's the deal: rate it all on a scale of one to ten. You only rate the person who posted before you. :) You will rate...

Signature:

Username:

Overall:

Explanations are nice, but not a necessity. :) Get with it.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's the deal: rate it all on a scale of one to ten. You only rate the person who posted before you. :) You will rate...

Signature:

Username:

Overall:

Explanations are nice, but not a necessity. :) Get with it.

God, don't think that many will post here. seems so cruel. But I'll give it a go.

Avatar: 9 - I love mangas so that's a plus but the wordings is not clear. All I can read is "A *blur* just for me?" This would have earned you an 8 but it is really adorable so it's a 9!

Signature: 8.5- It's good visually and transmits the message clearly but it lacks a spark of originality!

Username: 8.5- When I learnt a bit more about you, I learnt that your life wasn't really smooth and that 'razor' must have a special connotation.

I don't know what you mean by "overall". A sum of all these or you as a writer/reader/member in GA? You're quite accomplished. Your number of posts are ok. You're a Shared Author and A Wrter Team Member. In less than 1 year. Good. I would give a 9.

Ok, I'm next on the line. Judge me! :D

Ieshwar

Ok, I'll do this. :)

Your Avatar: Is neat so I'll give you a 7.5. :)

Your Signature: is similar to my own signature.. lol.. so 8.0. :P

Your Screen Name: let's see.. I'm not sure about it, but the way I read it is grand so, 8.5. :)

Krista

Krista:

Avatar: Oddly enough, I have no idea that that is. Rain? 7.0

Your sig: Functional. Big blue block letter!? HELL YES! 7.0 :P

Your Screenname: yeahh I'll give that a ten because I have a cousin named Krista.

Overall: errr 7+7+10 = 24? divided by three thats uhh 8?

Yay for eight! I love after eight mints. :wub:

I'll do Dio *snickers*

Avatar - 8 - Probably would have given you a ten if I thought you had two boys in there :P

Signature - 7 Nice Quote, no advertising

Username - 9 I love that we can call you 'DioBOLICAL!!!!' That would be such an awesome superhero name!

Take Care

Edited by NaperVic
  • Site Administrator

This is probably a mistake, since I'm being judged next, but here goes...

Avatar: 9 -- Clear, clever, and makes a statement.

Signature: 7 -- It would be a nine or ten if I was a Domaholic, too, but I'm not there yet. Give me time :P

Username: 6 -- Functional, but it doesn't say anything about you. Oh, and I'm expecting the same for mine :D

Overall: 8 -- That avatar really picks up the whole tone and is the focal point that everything else seems to revolve around.

Hmm. Graeme

Avatar: 10. Nothing better than an egglaying mammal that isn't a platypus (those damned teachers lied to us)

Signature: 8. Very true, and contains a link to some great writeage

Username: 7. Simple, not over the top, descriptive.

Overall: 25. 25/3 = 8.3333333333...

Andy...

Well,

Avatar - 8, it moves just slow enough not to make me totally dizzy and just fast enough to confuse me :P

Signature - 9, Funny! Creative and personal :D

Username - Well, from what I know about you, it's actually a part of your name so I'll go with a 10!! Cause yay us!

Overall... I'm gonna give you a 10 just cause you're a bi-continental member and cause you snuggled my cutie for me! :hug: PS. Thanks for that ;) and all that adding and dividing is just too much for me :P

Andy...

Well,

Avatar - 8, it moves just slow enough not to make me totally dizzy and just fast enough to confuse me :P

Signature - 9, Funny! Creative and personal :D

Username - Well, from what I know about you, it's actually a part of your name so I'll go with a 10!! Cause yay us!

Overall... I'm gonna give you a 10 just cause you're a bi-continental member and cause you snuggled my cutie for me! :hug: PS. Thanks for that ;) and all that adding and dividing is just too much for me :P

hmmmm

Avatar-10 because of the cute girraffe :)

Signature- 8.5 for promotion and pretty colors :ph34r:

Username: 9.97 for originality :music:

Overall -9.49

hmmmm

Avatar-10 because of the cute girraffe :)

Signature- 8.5 for promotion and pretty colors :ph34r:

Username: 9.97 for originality :music:

Overall -9.49

Avatar: 9.0 - Looks like masked wrestlers, which is cool in my book!

Signature: 9.0 - Simple, colorful, and creative all the same. I like it.

Username: 8.5 - Again simple. Not much creativity there, but then my username is a LOT less creative.

Overall: 1.46 - That's what you get for insulting my PONTIAC! lol

I'm curious, are you allowed to post again? Seems almost silly to be rated over and over again.

Avatar: 9.0 - Looks like masked wrestlers, which is cool in my book!

Signature: 9.0 - Simple, colorful, and creative all the same. I like it.

Username: 8.5 - Again simple. Not much creativity there, but then my username is a LOT less creative.

Overall: 1.46 - That's what you get for insulting my PONTIAC! lol

I'm curious, are you allowed to post again? Seems almost silly to be rated over and over again.

Razor-

I must recuse myself from rating you.

Since you are a fellow Mississippian, and one of the rare cool ones, I am too biased for my rating to mean much.

You'll always have five stars in my book.

:thumbup:

So, who should I deal with Mark or James? I'll do James Savik. And if no one takes care of Mark within ten minutes of my posting, I'll deal with him too.

Avatar: 10 Being upfront enough to put one's self portrait is brave.

Signature: 9.5 There must be other quotes by Jim that would be even better, but this one is the genesis, and this being one of the coolest bands ever...

Username: Tough one. I'd say it is his real name, or at least his real fictional name. Well, 9.5.

Overall: 10 I'm a J.S. fan, though (or because) I sometimes disagree with his tough stances. Plus I cried, laughed and smiled reading his autobiography. Gotta love the Beast.

Avatar: 7.5 because while I would rather not kiss the gentleman (he looks dangerous mommy!) he strikes me as a well-worn Mississippi riverboat pilot and I figure he fits you like a glove

Signature: 10... its the Doors man, what can I say? Besides it connects on different levels. So deep if you did not know he was probably beyond drunk when he wrote it.

Username: 9.5 because it fits the avatar and as it was suggested -- sharp and clean

Overall: 9, really a sensible face to present to us.

Avatar: 7.5 because while I would rather not kiss the gentleman (he looks dangerous mommy!) he strikes me as a well-worn Mississippi riverboat pilot and I figure he fits you like a glove

Signature: 10... its the Doors man, what can I say? Besides it connects on different levels. So deep if you did not know he was probably beyond drunk when he wrote it.

Username: 9.5 because it fits the avatar and as it was suggested -- sharp and clean

Overall: 9, really a sensible face to present to us.

Avatar: 9. I like the hair, and the chin on the hands is sweet.

Signature: 7. It's OK but too easy to skip. Make the titles a little bigger, and put a few words on each line to hype the stories.

Username: 7.5. Sounds like your name or a nom de plume or ?

Overall: 8.5. Your avitar makes it very cool!

Colin :boy:

Avatar: 9. I like the hair, and the chin on the hands is sweet.

Signature: 7. It's OK but too easy to skip. Make the titles a little bigger, and put a few words on each line to hype the stories.

Username: 7.5. Sounds like your name or a nom de plume or ?

Overall: 8.5. Your avitar makes it very cool!

Colin :boy:

Avatar: 7, It's okay, but I'd be more impressed if you actually made its hair red like you've mentioned before :boy:

Signature: 10! I love it now that I know its significance from the Song Lyric thread

Username: 6, I know it's Colin Ian, but I always wanna say "Colinian" like "Canadian" I.E. someone from Colin. :blink:

Overall: 10! No it doesn't add up right, but you're just that nifty ;)

Kevin (Who's disappointed because it means that he's next up, and he currently has a very boring signature.)

ok Kevin this is my try two since I got skipped earlier!

Signature: 2 cause it is boring.

Username: um.. this one is difficult... I'm going to go with um... 8... yeah that's it..

Overall: 7... you can change the sigline...

Signature: 8, it has that cool chat room.

Username: 10, I really like that name.

Overall: 1o, because you are super awesome and amazing.

Avatar: 8.5 It's rainbow, and happy and trippy.

Username: 7 It's not very original...

Signature: I should give you a 0 because Dom is merely 'good,' but I'll be reasonable and give you an 8

Overall: 8 I don't really know you well, but you seem like a great guy.

Avatar: 8.5 It's rainbow, and happy and trippy.

Username: 7 It's not very original...

Signature: I should give you a 0 because Dom is merely 'good,' but I'll be reasonable and give you an 8

Overall: 8 I don't really know you well, but you seem like a great guy.

Avatar: 10, because he (you?) is really cute :D

Username: 8, because I have no idea how to pronounce that, lol.

Signature: 10, great quotes! :D

Overall: 10, because your avatar is a cutie, lol

Edited by wrathofmagneto

Avatar: 10. I think we both know why.

Username: 7. I'm not an X-men fan at all.

Signature: 9. Just cause resident evil terrifies me and I want to read it now... plus the ": D" at the bottom of the sig makes it so happy!

Overall: You get a 9 because of your avatar and general happiness in presentation. :)

(By the way, for those concerned, mine actually says "A naruto just for me?" <--- said by chibi-ish sasuke)

Avatar: 8.5 - The rain drops look sooo romantic :wub:

Signature: 8 - Link to a superb story. I've started to read your stories and I like what you've written :worship:

Username: 10 - That's ur name...so I am giving you a perfect 10 :2thumbs:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Le temps qui compte est toujours compt

Edited by Dhruv

Avatar: 9.2 really like it, reminds me of running on a trail in the woods and the trees are blurred by the motion lol

Signature: 8.5 love french, especially the accent, lol interesting quote too.

Username: 7 its unique but cant tell what it says/means or understand it, lol

Overall: 8.9

Avatar: 8.5 - The rain drops look sooo romantic :wub:

Signature: 8 - Link to a superb story. I've started to read your stories and I like what you've written :worship:

Username: 10 - That's ur name...so I am giving you a perfect 10 :2thumbs:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Le temps qui compte est toujours compt