What made you smile today?

Im celebrating my passing the last semester exams (not final semester) (read: did not fail). Im so drained now that I dont have to panic on wether I good results or not lol. I think ill just go collapse on bed now and celebrate later xD

Congratulations on passing. :D

Krista

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm smiling today cos I got two pairs of new shoes, 5 trousers, 3 shirts :blink: and all expenses paid by my mom :P

She insisted so why not !! :lol:

As they say... Ghar aati laksmi ko mana nahi karte!!!

Translation--- When opportunity knocks, receive it with open arms. (Not the literal translation)

Silly people. :D Silly people always make me smile.

My friend Joey turned eighteen today. He's thinking about coming to the U.S. to go to college... hope he does, he'd have fun here. :D

I still don't get what's so fascinating about clothes... I can't f**king wait until I can quit my job at a clothing store and get either an internship next summer, or a job in mobile audio/electronics. My car's trunk would be my resume LOL.

I am smiling NOW cos I got a call from Dhiraj and then, chatted with Viv and am going to bed trying to NOT dreams about the guy we discussed :P

B) ..Reading the "New members welcome" and realizing Beastkid has welcomed everyone!! :D

I'm smiling because I was successful in putting new rotors on my car, as well as replacing the windshield washer pump! But it's only a half smile because the pads are STILL dragging on the passenger side. I have to drop it off at a garage to get looked at.

... am going to bed trying to NOT have dreams about the guy we discussed

Oh! Dhruv has a dream boy! :D:D Ok, I know it will be rude to ask who he is... oh, c'mon tell me who he is!!! :D A new college hot guy. *wriggling eyebrows*

Ieshwar

I'm smiling today cos I got two pairs of new shoes, 5 trousers, 3 shirts :blink: and all expenses paid by my mom :P

She insisted so why not !! :lol:

OHHH a good day indeed!!

This.

That made me smile. :D

^_~

Oh my gosh that was so adorable! Thanks for giving us the link!

I'm smiling because I just bought a pair of obscenely expensive Seven jeans.

Ahh, a man after my own heart ;)

*makes note to watch the 'regrets' thread in about 1 month when Menzo gets his credit card bill*

Edited by NaperVic

What made me smile today? Gay Authors made me smile today and it does every single day that I log on (which is dang near every day).

Kurt :D

Edited by Kurt

*shudders* My supervisor put me in the Juniors (teenage girls) department today... so I had to put some of those away. Actually today was the first I ever heard of Seven.

Out of curiosity, why are jeans so damn expensive and popular? They all look the same and they're all uncomfortable... I much prefer normal cargo pants.

EDIT: I wasn't going to post about it, but f- it. I can't really smile because of the tragedy, but at least I did what I could to help. When I went on my lunch break today I found a flyer stuck between my wiper blade and windshield. It stated "J.S. (name hidden), a 20 year old H.C. alumni, was hit by a tractor trailer on July 27. She suffered many injuries, including a broken arm, leg, fractured pelvis, broken tailbone, collapsed lung, and all of her ribs were broken." It was a cry for help from her place of work, Friday's, which is what me sorta smile. They held an event tonight for her to raise money to pay for the thousands in medical bills that her family will face soon. 20% of all tabs from 5pm-9pm went straight to her family, and a donation bucket was available for those who did not want to eat. After work (got out at 6:30) I drove straight to the restaurant and dropped the biggest bill I had ($5) into the bucket, and my class president (also works there) thanked me. I know her personally, so something like this is very troubling. I think it's a blessing on her family that she not only survived the accident, but also her friends and co-workers banded together to give them some kind of relief. It also made me smile that there are still people in the world who don't think only of themselves in times of tragedy.

Edited by rknapp