What made you smile today?

I laughed my ass off when I heard that an idiotic presidential candidate, trying to butch up his foreign policy street cred, said that he would invade Pakistan.

Invade Pakistan. It would almost be funny if another idiot hadn't invaded Iraq.

If you liked Iraq, you'll love Pakistan: only Pakistan has nukes, no oil and is armed to the teeth.

This is yet another good example of a politician opening his mouth and revealing how empty-headed and full of crap that they really are.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I laughed my ass off when I heard that an idiotic presidential candidate, trying to butch up his foreign policy street cred, said that he would invade Pakistan.

If you liked Iraq, you'll love Pakistan: only Pakistan has nukes, no oil and is armed to the teeth.

This is yet another good example of a politician opening his mouth and revealing how empty-headed and full of crap that they really are.

Not to mentioned that it is led by a crazy dictator...lol

I guess we are now headed towards discussing politics and should close this right here...lol again...

The BeaStKid

I guess we are now headed towards discussing politics and should close this right here...lol again...

It would have been political if I named him. As posted, it just shows how low the bar is set. :unsure:

Actually, he proposed a hypothetical. If he found intelligence about al-Qaida leaders hiding out in the mountains of Pakistan, he said he would send in troops whether the Pakistani government liked it or not. He didn't say he was going to invade Pakistan for the hell of it.

Try here if you don't believe me.

Edited by Nerotorb

I smiled because my scholarship isn't unobtainable after all. :) A very nice lady has decided to give me a hand, and is delivering a letter of appeal to the scholarship committee for me. Woohoo, go me, they might gimme monies after all.

WOOO HOOO!!

YAY for Jamie!!!

Congrats to you, Dhruv, as well!

LOL, James! How sneaky of you! :ph34r:

And me? I'm smiling because despite evidence that this was going to be a rough week it's actually turned out quite delightful and I feel like I've really "landed on my feet". :)

I smiled because my scholarship isn't unobtainable after all. :) A very nice lady has decided to give me a hand, and is delivering a letter of appeal to the scholarship committee for me. Woohoo, go me, they might gimme monies after all.

Lol.

Congratulations Jamie, even if it was a headache and a half for you.

Krista

• Site Administrator

I havent' had much reason to smile today, but I did get a couple of PMs that made me smile.

Myr

I smiled cause my Boyfriend who is working out of state for the summer showed up and surprised me for my birthday

Awwwww :wub:

I havent' had much reason to smile today, but I did get a couple of PMs that made me smile.

Myr

YAY!

I'm smiling because I love Mondays (weird I know), and it'll be Monday soon! :)

Awwwww :wub:

YAY!

I'm smiling because I love Mondays (weird I know), and it'll be Monday soon! :)

Lol, you like Mondays..! I used to like them when I was in High School, but nah, they do nothing for me now. :P

Krista

Im celebrating my passing the last semester exams (not final semester) (read: did not fail). Im so drained now that I dont have to panic on wether I good results or not lol. I think ill just go collapse on bed now and celebrate later xD