Pentagon's "Gay bomb" plan

In case you haven't heard the Pentagon had a plan back in the 1990s to create a bomb with chemicals that made people "gay and disinterested" in fighting.

Of course this is probably one of the most idiotic plans in history. Anyone who has ever been set upon by an angry lesbian or argued with a gay man knows that gays are never disinterested in fighting.

Such a bomb would likely backfire badly as it would create legions of people who are gay & bitchy. :lmao:

I pity the poor marines coming ashore to face that.

I heard about this... its probably one of the funniest things I've ever heard.

Still, I agree. I do have to pity the marines who come ashore to face an army of angry and fashinably camoflaged gay men :P

EDIT: Also... doesn't the American Army have quite a bad record when it comes to Friendly Fire...? It'd have to be termed Overly Friendly Fire or something...

Edited by clumber

Ahem, just imagine all those hot and sexy men in those camouflage attire...all gay and stuff!!! Eye-candy material will go sky-rocketing!!!

I can see myself drooling right now!!

The BeaStKid

In case you haven't heard the Pentagon had a plan back in the 1990s to create a bomb with chemicals that made people "gay and disinterested" in fighting.

Of course this is probably one of the most idiotic plans in history. Anyone who has ever been set upon by an angry lesbian or argued with a gay man knows that gays are never disinterested in fighting.

Such a bomb would likely backfire badly as it would create legions of people who are gay & bitchy. :lmao:

I pity the poor marines coming ashore to face that.

:lmao::lol:

Still, I agree. I do have to pity the marines who come ashore to face an army of angry and fashinably camoflaged gay men :P

I think we've got an oxymoron on our hands here (I get to be bitchy because I'm gay :king: )

This would make for a great Monty Python skit, along the lines of the Killer Joke.

Oh my gosh! That would make a really funny Monty Python skit! :funny:

That would have been GREAT! Just imagine all those hunky gay soldiers in front of the Church. I would like to see them preach 'homosexuality being sin' in front of an homosexual army. :lmao:

Ieshwar

That would have been GREAT! Just imagine all those hunky gay soldiers in front of the Church. I would like to see them preach 'homosexuality being sin' in front of an homosexual army. :lmao:

Ieshwar

I want to see their faces when they do so...lol

I hope someone lets me know if I'm going to be attacked by an army of gays. I certainly want to be prepared for that moment. Or if it is to be inflicted on the population being attacked, I hope I get sufficient warning so I can travel there and take advantage of the 'new recruits.'

Just imagine, instead of putting bayonets on the end of their weapons, they could attach dildoes in their place. It would make the hand-to-hand combat much more stimulating, although nearly as painful for the straight attackers.

Instead of dueling banjos, as in Deliverance, it would be fighting cocks (and I'm not talking roosters here), although some sterotypical proponents might claim dueling fashion consultants, hairstylists or interior decorators. Would it be possible to have all the swishy fems defeat the invaders with a good tongue lashing? Just wondering.