Celebrating Anything?

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, I'm already in the top 25 all-time posters. That is insane. I need to call my psydoc.

Where can you find someone's overall daily posting average? Not the one on the top 20 today list.

Wow, I'm already in the top 25 all-time posters. That is insane. I need to call my psydoc.

Where can you find someone's overall daily posting average? Not the one on the top 20 today list.

You'll be in the top 20 soon. I am in the top 10. I don't think there is a link for the top post per day average. That would be awesome. Perhaps you should ask about it. ;)

You'll be in the top 20 soon. I am in the top 10. I don't think there is a link for the top post per day average. That would be awesome. Perhaps you should ask about it. ;)

1. I've asked enough of Joe for now. Maybe you would do it. It'd be something nice to have. Maybe it could be incorporated into the Members page.

2. I'm now celebrating working on the third chapter of a novel I'm beta-reading/editing for a great new author who will make his debut on GA soon.

You can see anyone's avg posts per day by viewing his/her profile. On the left, there's an option called Statistics. It tells us when that member joined, Last seen, profile views, etc. It also shows the avg post count for a day of that user.

Rose's, for example, is 12.72 per day..

:)

BeaStKid

who has played with IPB quite enough ;)

You can see anyone's avg posts per day by viewing his/her profile. On the left, there's an option called Statistics. It tells us when that member joined, Last seen, profile views, etc. It also shows the avg post count for a day of that user.

Rose's, for example, is 12.72 per day..

:)

BeaStKid

who has played with IPB quite enough ;)

B) .............For all of Tigers insane run he is only averaging @ 12.12 post a day

awww, only 6.17 per day, bahhhh,

Anyhow, I don't think that there's a need to create a top 20 posting average page, it would be to celebrate those who have the biggest mouths,,, :P not something to always be proud, specially when you use like 10 post just to comment about posting average,,, especially since it's supposed to be a tread to celebrate things :P , going 2 pages to celebrate a posting rate is a little overboard, don't you guys think?

yay to Jason's blog being Finally back and useable!!!!

And yay, to a childhood friend who gonna starts at the b-ball NCAA march madness,, go Davidson, go M.P-G

Edited by FrenchCanadian
awww, only 6.17 per day, bahhhh,

Anyhow, I don't think that there's a need to create a top 20 posting average page, it would be to celebrate those who have the biggest mouths,,, :P not something to always be proud, specially when you use like 10 post just to comment about posting average,,, especially since it's supposed to be a tread to celebrate things :P , going 2 pages to celebrate a posting rate is a little overboard, don't you guys think?

yay to Jason's blog being Finally back and useable!!!!

And yay, to a childhood friend who gonna starts at the b-ball NCAA march madness,, go Davidson, go M.P-G

B) ...........I will concede on your point, to my mere 5.03 post a day, I too will be leaving work early so I can watch our Rebels take on Kent State

B) ...........I will concede on your point, to my mere 5.03 post a day, I too will be leaving work early so I can watch our Rebels take on Kent State

You're average is still higher than many. You are still a postaholic. :P

B) ........Compared to you, Gary, Rose and Bk its a pittance

Well, one cannot tell that by looking at the number of posts in the last 24 hours. If I did not know better, I would say you are tailing me. :lmao:

Well, one cannot tell that by looking at the number of posts in the last 24 hours. If I did not know better, I would say you are tailing me. :lmao:

<_< .....Merely protecting my turf, and you do know better!!

Edited by Benji
<_< .....Merely protecting my turf, and you do know better!!

Your turf? I am in the lead here, or at least I was. What do you expect? You say I'm a postwhore. You should get over it. You have passed someone else. Why are you not celebrating that fact?

Your turf? I am in the lead here, or at least I was. What do you expect? You say I'm a postwhore. You should get over it. You have passed someone else. Why are you not celebrating that fact?

:o .....Whoa!! All tongue-in-cheek here!!