Celebrating Anything?

Not that I'm aware of. Hopefully I haven't given away too much already. There's always the chance he'll hate it and reject it. I should just wait until I hear from him. I sent him a PM a little while ago.

okies... :) I liked the previous banner as well... :) But I guess, the fifth anniversary called for a revamp...

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm celebrating the completion of my first story. Normally I only write a few chapters and then get distracted and lose interest (hence why I don't post stuff), but this time I actually finished one! (hence why I eventually will be :) )

congratulations.gif

Can't wait to read it... :)

I'm celebrating the completion of my first story. Normally I only write a few chapters and then get distracted and lose interest (hence why I don't post stuff), but this time I actually finished one! (hence why I eventually will be :) )

I bet your story is going to be great, Kev. :wub:

Yay! Can't wait to see it. I'm glad that you finished it.

Anyways, I was going to say that I'm celebrating the fact that I finally updated by site, but I can't now. It froze and I'll have to do it later.

Yay! Can't wait to see it. I'm glad that you finished it.

Anyways, I was going to say that I'm celebrating the fact that I finally updated by site, but I can't now. It froze and I'll have to do it later.

It froze, eh? Have you considered using a blowtorch to thaw it out? :lol:

It froze, eh? Have you considered using a blowtorch to thaw it out? :lol:

It foze, and yes, I'm about ready to do that.

For now, I'm celebrating that I've finally chewed the frozen chocolate bunnies head off after 2 days of work.

It foze, and yes, I'm about ready to do that.

For now, I'm celebrating that I've finally chewed the frozen chocolate bunnies head off after 2 days of work.

I take it this was a solid chocolate bunny as opposed to the more traditional hollow version?

Yep. Solid Dove dark chocolate bunny rabbit. Froze it after I nibbled on half of the ears.

Reminds me of the cartoon, Sally Forth.

Sally has a quirky habit around Easter of biting the ears off of chocolate bunnies, especially those of her daughter. Hilary annually schemes to hide her bunny, but inevitably fails.

Reminds me of the cartoon, Sally Forth.

Sally has a quirky habit around Easter of biting the ears off of chocolate bunnies, especially those of her daughter. Hilary annually schemes to hide her bunny, but inevitably fails.

I love that cartoon. Makes me giggle.

Yeah, but it's an annual thing for me to. I'll eat half the ears, then freeze it to start working on it.

I'm now celebrating the fact that I haven't had to pull out my fan until now.

Oh, cool -- is this the story you have on eFiction? I remember liking what I read of it. In any case, you're currently :king: , and this is in order.

I'm celebrating my 200th post. Yeees, I know that compared to all you peoples with 10 times that number of posts it's nothing... but no, I take that back. It still is something. B)

Oh, cool -- is this the story you have on eFiction? I remember liking what I read of it. In any case, you're currently :king: , and this is in order.

I'm celebrating my 200th post. Yeees, I know that compared to all you peoples with 10 times that number of posts it's nothing... but no, I take that back. It still is something. B)

Congratulations in 200 posts. I can barely remember that many posts back. It was so long ago. Anyway, I look forward to more of your posts and more of your stories. :D

Actually it's not :(

I definitely intend to get back to that, and hopefully soonish, but it's a completely separate and very different story.

I'm celebrating my 200th post. Yeees,

Congrats!! :D

Actually it's not :(

I definitely intend to get back to that, and hopefully soonish, but it's a completely separate and very different story.

Congrats!! :D

hum hopefully your pencil won't break... :P j/k

Celebrating the habs are in the playoff!!!

Hopefully, pretty soon it's gonna be,, celebrating the habs clinching the first place of their division,, then even better the top place of the eastern conference :P

It's time for Gary to look like an idiot, LOL.

What are the habs please?

I'm celebrating my birthday (a day early) and the fact that I have a pile of shrimp waiting to be fried up. Yums.

Happy Birthday!! And shrimp is also very yummy.

I was without internet on the day, but March 20th marked my one year anniversary with my boyfriend :D

~Mikie

I was without internet on the day, but March 20th marked my one year anniversary with my boyfriend :D

~Mikie

Aww! That is so darn cute and sweet. Congrats on you one year anniversery. :hug: I hope you have many more.

I'm celebrating the shrimp now. Not having the shrimp, I'm celebrating them.

Aww! That is so darn cute and sweet. Congrats on you one year anniversery. :hug: I hope you have many more.

I'm celebrating the shrimp now. Not having the shrimp, I'm celebrating them.

Hahaha that's great... if I had shrimp I would do the same thing

Hahaha that's great... if I had shrimp I would do the same thing

Your welcome.

I only get shrimp once a year, or at least fried shrimp. *sings a shrimp song as she eats the pieces* Yes, I'm a bit high on life.