• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good luck and have fun!
Huge congrats mate. :worship::worship:
Good luck BSK! :2thumbs:
Be welcome...
YAY! Hope it's all smooth sailing for you :)
Good luck dear!

Thanks!! :)

Congrats, and welcome! Although at first I thought you were talking about a credit card (Visa) and not the government issued thing. :D

LOL...That is what I thought, then I added the latter part after an edit.. :D

Congratulations! Where will you be going to school?

Washington DC.... :)

Hey Beastie, maybe we'll see you in DC next year! I can't wait to get back to my once a month visits.

I'm celebrating having finally finished replacing/upgrading the front brakes on my car. The passenger side rotor was frozen to the f**king hub and I had to beat the living daylights out of it with a 3 lb sledge hammer. Poor thing looks like a disaster now LOL. Though the car stops better now!

Tomorrow is the grand opening of the new swimming pool at the Moose Lodge and we're getting a year membership there!! WOOHOOO!! I'm planning on hitting it every day as possible and swim LOTS and hopefully by mid Summer the pounds will be noticeably off!!!!! Can't wait!..... I LOVE Swimming!

Tomorrow is the grand opening of the new swimming pool at the Moose Lodge and we're getting a year membership there!! WOOHOOO!! I'm planning on hitting it every day as possible and swim LOTS and hopefully by mid Summer the pounds will be noticeably off!!!!! Can't wait!..... I LOVE Swimming!

Heh.. even our poor excuse for a country club doesn't have a pool.. we have to drive for about 40 minutes to get to a water park thing.. BUT, its not my problem, as I don't do the public pool thing.. lol.

Congrats on the new pool Sandra.. :) You're way more active than my lazy butt.

Heh.. even our poor excuse for a country club doesn't have a pool.. we have to drive for about 40 minutes to get to a water park thing.. BUT, its not my problem, as I don't do the public pool thing.. lol.

Congrats on the new pool Sandra.. :) You're way more active than my lazy butt.

Trust me, I'm not active and that's why I'm so glad they are opening the pool. I need the exercise! Best thing is that I could walk to it if i wanted to, it's just past a couple farms away! :P Dan got membership there and we both went to karaoke night (No I did not sing!) and drank like fish, the bill was like $17!! I had a couple mixed drinks and a crap load of beer, danced like no one was watching... til i opened my eyes and saw all them men watching me! LOL!! Oh I hope I didn't look ridiculous! LOL