Celebrating Anything?

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and I celebrate the fact that I have an author putting me on a cliffie with chapters...

actually is it such a good thing to celebrate about ??

hum I'll celebrate watching the great game of hockey habs vs bruins. Go habs go

and I celebrate the fact that I have an author putting me on a cliffie with chapters...

actually is it such a good thing to celebrate about ??

hum I'll celebrate watching the great game of hockey habs vs bruins. Go habs go

The first one is a good thing to celebrate. Makes you want more.

The second thing, have fun dear. Hope the habs win, even though I have no interest in sports of any kind.

The first one is a good thing to celebrate. Makes you want more.

The second thing, have fun dear. Hope the habs win, even though I have no interest in sports of any kind.

so putting me on be patient dear it's coming soon mode is a good thing :P lol

and yeah!! the habs won in shootout 3-2 against the bruins (hockey night in Canada)

so putting me on be patient dear it's coming soon mode is a good thing :P lol

and yeah!! the habs won in shootout 3-2 against the bruins (hockey night in Canada)

Yes, yes it is. *innocent look as she adjust her halo being held up by her horns*

*waves little victory flag for the habs* I still don't know a lot about sports. I'll stick to my foot ball thank you.

And I'm celebrating....

EASTER!!! YAY!! *bounces off like a demented easter bunny cackling the entire time*

*bounces off like a demented easter bunny cackling the entire time*

And this is news because??? shrug.gif

I'm not celebrating anything because the grocery store was closed and there was no sign indicating it would be closed.

On the other hand I suppose I am celebrating because the local Sleazy Market was open. The only thing that's safe to buy there is stuff that's been hermetically seal prior to entering the store.

And this is news because??? shrug.gif

I'm not celebrating anything because the grocery store was closed and there was no sign indicating it would be closed.

On the other hand I suppose I am celebrating because the local Sleazy Market was open. The only thing that's safe to buy there is stuff that's been hermetically seal prior to entering the store.

*snickers* Good luck with that.

I'm still celebrating Easter, but I'm also celebrating the fact that Jason is still trying to figure out how to outlaw cliff hangers.

...'m also celebrating the fact that Jason is still trying to figure out how to outlaw cliff hangers.

The solution is quite simple, albeit a bit harsh. Kill any author who writes cliffhangers. Although I really would like to see LTMP concluded before we enact this new rule.

machine-gun.gif

I've decided to celebrate the invention of a potion that will stimulate CJ's brain to write faster!

happy-dance.gif

The solution is quite simple, albeit a bit harsh. Kill any author who writes cliffhangers. Although I really would like to see LTMP concluded before we enact this new rule.

machine-gun.gif

I've decided to celebrate the invention of a potion that will stimulate CJ's brain to write faster!

happy-dance.gif

Luckily, I do not use cliffhangers. I simply build anticipation. B) I'm celebrating springtime. The grass is green again. :great:

Can we start a thread about grief? I'm grieving because spring is here which means it's hot as you know where outside.

The grass is always green down here. It's amazing what green paint can do to enhance the image of the Sun and Fun Capital of the World!

Can we start a thread about grief? I'm grieving because spring is here which means it's hot as you know where outside.

The grass is always green down here. It's amazing what green paint can do to enhance the image of the Sun and Fun Capital of the World!

Well, we are not as fortunate here, so green grass and temperatures above freezing are something to celebrate. As far as it getting hot, that happens in July and August. That is not something I celebrate.

Hey gary want to exchange places... you go live in montreal and frezze during winter while we go to miami and we get a nice tan :P

One thing you should know though... cute guys are harder to see with all the scarfs and tuque and everything outside :(

Hey gary want to exchange places... you go live in montreal and frezze during winter while we go to miami and we get a nice tan :P

Here's something to keep in mind. Miami (Hollywood actually, but it's all one big beach) is a haven for fat Canadians with skin as white as ghosts who like to wander around in Speedos. :blink:

Here's something to keep in mind. Miami (Hollywood actually, but it's all one big beach) is a haven for fat Canadians with skin as white as ghosts who like to wander around in Speedos. :blink:

That is not an image I need in my head. I would rather celebrate the beauty of hot Cuban men on the beach. :wub:

*screams and scrubs her brain to get rid of the thoughts and pictures* Not cool! *shudders*

Okay, now that is done. Why should I celebrate the fact that it's spring? It's going to get hot now. Not fun. Shorts, were are thee?

*screams and scrubs her brain to get rid of the thoughts and pictures* Not cool! *shudders*

Okay, now that is done. Why should I celebrate the fact that it's spring? It's going to get hot now. Not fun. Shorts, were are thee?

Such negativity! At least it is not summer. Do you have any idea how horrible winter is here? It's unbearable. When spring finally arrives I am happy and usually... (Okay, I will behave.) Spring is nice when you've been stuck indoors due to months of cold weather. That is why I'm celebrating. :D

Such negativity! At least it is not summer. Do you have any idea how horrible winter is here? It's unbearable. When spring finally arrives I am happy and usually... (Okay, I will behave.) Spring is nice when you've been stuck indoors due to months of cold weather. That is why I'm celebrating. :D

Have fun with that. But even when I was living up in the moutains, I still got out during the winter. Snow did not stop me! I bundled up, and braved the ice. Hurt myself a few times to. Doing the splits because of black ice hurts.

Anyways...I'm just celebrating my life all around.

I bet he's cute. That would be something to celebrate. :wub:

Jules is cute, but on the cusp of being handsome. He's very athletic and a world class paintball player. It's hard to believe he's the baby of the family because his slightly older brother, Tony, looks younger than Jules and absolutely fits the definition of cute! Here's a little teaser... they both spend their workdays on poles! ;)

I would give anything to obtain a magic potion that would make the oldest brother, Jack, Jr. (aka Jackito) gay!

I totally detest winter! I love Spring and Summer (even if I have to sweat like a pig in Summer, I love it... ) :P

Not that I'm aware of. Hopefully I haven't given away too much already. There's always the chance he'll hate it and reject it. I should just wait until I hear from him. I sent him a PM a little while ago.