Celebrating Anything?

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're quite welcome. But now we have one less member for the Bi-mis. Someone needs to fix that soon. I wonder if anyone is close enough to get there soon. 0:)

:wacko: ..........I give up.........Who???

You're quite welcome. But now we have one less member for the Bi-mis. Someone needs to fix that soon. I wonder if anyone is close enough to get there soon. 0:)

Congrats on realizing that! I am sure you and your tarnished halo can fix this small little problem in a jiffy... :whistle:

Congrats on realizing that! I am sure you and your tarnished halo can fix this small little problem in a jiffy... :whistle:

That may or may not be possible. I post only intermittently. 0:) I'm a lurker. ;)

and I am celebrating the crowning of a new King of Misdirection for 2008... TIGER Shadowgod!

I think you made a bit of an error. Steve's misdirections are far better than my own. :wub: I'm celebrating the evil cliffhangers of C James and those of Shadowgod. They're so amazing! :D

• 4 weeks later...

I'm celebrating, the 2 months (and one day) spent with jason :wub:

Also celebrating the really nice summer like weather we're having,, nice and warm sun (altho jason would say the opposite).

Celebrating the habs going thru to the second round unlike the devils or the ducks (sorry scoopny, sorry Rakuten06),,,

and I think that for now it's enough to make me forget other details,,,

Also celebrating the really nice summer like weather we're having,, nice and warm sun (altho jason would say the opposite).

Celebrating the habs going thru to the second round unlike the devils or the ducks (sorry scoopny, sorry Rakuten06),,,

B) .......Congrats to both of you!! Now one of you take the other out to dinner ;)

B) .......Congrats to both of you!! Now one of you take the other out to dinner ;)

Shamely it prolly won't happen, as jason's photophobia has been real bad these pas few days, enough so that at some point he even had to wear his sunglasses inside just to bear with the light in his appart. Hence the he can't really enjoy the warm sun outside part.

for those that didn't know, he explains his condition pretty well in his blog...

Congrats to Sacha and Jason :)

I'm celebrating the site being back up! :D

That is something we are all celebrating, Kev! I also echo your sentiments about Jason and Sacha. I'm glad they're still happy together. :)

I'm celebrating the site being back up! :D

I'm totally celebrating this site being back up. I was on withdrawal for the past couple of days. It was so bad I actually started early on my problem sets. (!!!)

Me too!! Seriously, I didn't know how addicted I was. And of course I'm getting nothing done around the house now... but my mental health is more important. ;)

Congratulations To Sacha and Jason :D

It's been nice here too :)

Well, I haven't posted here for awhile.

I guess I'm celebrating several things. At least on some level it's a celebration.

Beta-reading of Chapter 13 for Tim is complete. It's going to be a good read and I'm thrilled to be part of it in some small way.

Corvus is up to Chapter 3 in his new 1st person story, Dismantle the Sun. I wish I were working for him, but he's got a great beta-reader already in Procyon White. Gotta love her! That's certainly worth celebrating. Plus it looks like he's going to have another smash hit on his hands, so I'm happy for my friend.

I finally have an installation date for my new front door. The old one got kind of mangled last month and I haven't felt totally safe here even though the place is in fact quite safe. That is absolutely worth celebrating, although I'll celebrate again once the door is actually installed. ;)

Is that enough stuff to celebrate? Yup! thumbs-up.gif