Celebrating Anything?

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets see, in a few hours, I'm gonna celebrate my best friend's birthday,,, (with the time difference it's technically already his b-day :P ) Then, the roof of our house will be redone starting on monday.

Finally, and not least, I celebrate my first chapter story to be completed!

I'm celebrating finishing another year of school. Only one more to go for that graduate degree! :o

How about, that you gonna do your next semester in London (the one in the Uk, not in ontario :P )

Well, let's see. I'm celebrating the fact that I'm going to be moving to a bigger town soon.

Oh really!?, where are you moving to? (if that's not too much to ask?)

Oh really!?, where are you moving to? (if that's not too much to ask?)

I'm moving to a town in Kansas. I would rather not reveal the name of the town in a public forum, but feel free to ask me on MSN Messenger. :)

• 3 weeks later...
number 3200...finally...took me enough time to get to this point, being on a hiatus... ;)

BeaStKid :devil:

That's great. I reached 2700 recently. Your absence allowed me to close the gap a bit. I'll probably be at 3000 by the end of June. 0:)

That's great. I reached 2700 recently. Your absence allowed me to close the gap a bit. I'll probably be at 3000 by the end of June. 0:)

B) .......Milestone after milestone!! Postaholics beware!!

and I should be around 4k by that time...but then I'll be going on hiatus after June and by the time I return, you'll be waaaaay ahead then me... ;):P

and I should be around 4k by that time...but then I'll be going on hiatus after June and by the time I return, you'll be waaaaay ahead then me... ;):P

B) ....Clearly you both will leave me eating your dust!

B) .......Milestone after milestone!! Postaholics beware!!

There is some truth to that. However, I have slowed down somewhat. I just wish Kev would slow down. At this rate, I'll never be able to catch him. :(

Not really... I will probably be ahead, but there's still a gap of over 400. I don't post as much as I used to. ;)

There is some truth to that. However, I have slowed down somewhat. I just wish Kev would slow down. At this rate, I'll never be able to catch him. :(

Not really... I will probably be ahead, but there's still a gap of over 400. I don't post as much as I used to. ;)

B) .........But have you ever seen a post by Kev that was shorter than a paragraph!!

:P:P

B) .........But have you ever seen a post by Kev that was shorter than a paragraph!!

:P:P

It is a rarity, but yes I have. He does tend to bloviate... well, I guess I need a better word. He is not pompous or arrogant. He does, however, discourse at length. :P His posts are always interesting. That's for sure. I just want to have a chance to catch up. 0:)

B) ....Clearly you both will leave me eating your dust!

I don't think so, with me going on a hiatus again in a months time...and this hiatus would be longer than the previous one as there aren't any long holidays coming in between...

I'm celebrating becoming the permanent beta-reader/editor for one of my favorite authors and part of a team of beta-readers for another favorite author of mine.

That's great, Gary. I too, intend to join the team, but will do so after I have had some more experience. At the moment, I am just editing for two authors. :)

I'm celebrating becoming the permanent beta-reader/editor for one of my favorite authors and part of a team of beta-readers for another favorite author of mine.

I might be a part of it as well. :2thumbs:

I don't think so, with me going on a hiatus again in a months time...and this hiatus would be longer than the previous one as there aren't any long holidays coming in between...

That's great, Gary. I too, intend to join the team, but will do so after I have had some more experience. At the moment, I am just editing for two authors. :)

I edit for one and beta for another. As mentioned before, I will likely be beta reading for a second one. :read:

I might be a part of it as well. :2thumbs:

I edit for one and beta for another. As mentioned before, I will likely be beta reading for a second one. :read:

Well, I consider editing my area of expertise...but I offer beta comments as well during the editing process, essentially doubling up as both an editor and a beta reader. :)

• 3 weeks later...