• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm Celebrating my 500th Post!!!

YAAAY!!

The BeaStKid

Congratulations on your 500th! :2thumbs:

I'm celebrating rain! The area I live in has been having a severe drought, but we've had tons of rain in the last two weeks. I'm no longer in danger from wildfires, so I'm absolutely celebrating that!

Congratulations on your 500th! :2thumbs:

I'm celebrating rain! The area I live in has been having a severe drought, but we've had tons of rain in the last two weeks. I'm no longer in danger from wildfires, so I'm absolutely celebrating that!

Congrats on your 500th too

And CJ i'm very glad your no longer in danger, if something happened to you i don't know what ever i will do... i mean who else would finish your wonderful storys for you? :D

I am celebrating the end of working with 200 kids, and the start of school!!! Woohooo

Lots of good reasons to celebrate. Glad it rains in Arizona, and that the summer camp is over, L0st Cause. I'd like to point out the quality of the BeaStKid's contributions: his steady welcomes to newcomers and the celebration of birthdays of anonymous members, for instance.

But he reviews tons of stories, made me aware of tons of issues about India I didn't know about. So yes, these are not 500 posts to be celebrated, but a genuine plus to the threads in which he intervenes. And he has a sense of humor, which doesn't hurt.

Lots of good reasons to celebrate. Glad it rains in Arizona, and that the summer camp is over, L0st Cause. I'd like to point out the quality of the BeaStKid's contributions: his steady welcomes to newcomers and the celebration of birthdays of anonymous members, for instance.

But he reviews tons of stories, made me aware of tons of issues about India I didn't know about. So yes, these are not 500 posts to be celebrated, but a genuine plus to the threads in which he intervenes. And he has a sense of humor, which doesn't hurt.

Awww...You're making me blush now... :*) Thanks a ton, Francois. It never hurts to know that my efforts and thoughts are appreciated. As I have stated in other threads, GA has provided me with so much and all that I'm doing is just a fraction of it. I wish we had GA since time immemorial, then others would also have been able to enjoy the freedom it gives--especially to young ones like me!! I also wish that GA could have been a bit more popular in India as children here have absolutely no one to turn to when they are faced with problems which are considered taboo by the society.

Thanks a ton to you all and GA in particular!!

The BeaStKid

So you're not the only one to blush, I may add Ieshwar to the list of those who are over 500 posts and of a high quality too, with lots of thoughtful reviews and personal comments on the various issues discussed. He doesn't want to dance in a skimpy bikini for us, but hey! that doesn't prevent him from being a great poster.

Now, Francois, you had me blush! :*) If you keep this up, I might re-consider my list of those special people and let you slip in. ;):whistle: Hey, I'm just joking. :lol::lol: (Don't want anyone to think that I'm a slut :D )

So, what am I celerating? Well, if I can (and I do it), I'll celebrate my wonderful relationship with my close ones: parents, friends- on land and on line and a wonderful sis. Can you think of something more precious? ^_^

Ieshwar

Well we gonna be celebrating my mummy an daddys wedding anniversary. They been married 16 years very soon. I know I 17 but we don't talk bout that :D

Ross

Congrats!!!

We're celebrating the arrival of my sister's mark-sheet of Post-Grad in Economics. She got 72% marks...not bad considering she was doing this as a side course along with pursuing a full time MBA degree...Phew...

The BeaStKid

Its the 1st of August, our National Day here in Switzerland. 716 years ago, the inhabitants of tree small valleys in the Alps decided to build an alliance againts the German emperor (I'm sure you remember the story of Wilhelm Tell). The Alliance grew, french speaking and italian speaking people joined years after years, and now we are a country of mixed languages, religions, cultures and politician opinions. In remembering of the first fights, in each village, a big fire is put on a near mountain and we celebrate the courage of the old swiss fighters and the battles they won.

For the first time, today is a public holiday (we are hard-working people, National Day was not so important till now :P ).

:worship: Long life to our country :worship: .

Edited by old bob
Thanks....Even tough I am having a lot of fun...Now I'll make sure to have more!! ;)

Lol, I just realized that not 24 or so posts ago you were celebrating your 500th post. :worship:

Good Job.

Krista

Lol, I just realized that not 24 or so posts ago you were celebrating your 500th post. :worship:

Good Job.

Krista

yeah...well, that's the power of GA!! you can't help it...and I can't help it that i can't remain quiet when I have an opinion on things... lol