• 1 month later...

Hey everyone I know it seems like I've dropped the story and I apologize for that. I've been dealing with alot of conflicts between some friends I had who turned out to be backstabbers but anyway I plan to pick this story back up soon..I know I've probably waited to long and many of you have probably lost interest but I'm going to continue and finish it. Something's wrong with my account and I cant access my stories right now but as soon as thats fixed I will have the next chapter out.

I'm glad that you picked up this story again, Trevor. :2thumbs:

I really have to hand it to Joe, he knows how to treat his man. :wub: Posh hotel room, hot tub with great view, champagne, water bed and lovin'...now that would be hard to turn down.

At this point I believe that the best Matthew can do is clear Jamie's name and then move on with his life. :(

Great job! :worship:

Conner

You never know whats going to happen. You know with me when things are perfect..their always followed with drama. Matthew and Jamie might end up together who knows...just depends on what my brain works up HAHAHAHAHA!

• 1 month later...

Hey guys I know its been a while, alot of stuff going on and not enough time. I have Chapter 8 ready I just need to get it edited and then it will be out. I really do apologize for putting the story on the back burner I've just had so many responsibilities and I had to sacrifice something for time and that sacrifice had to be the story and I really do apologize.

• 2 weeks later...