[dkstories] Dreams of Humanity

I really like this story thought it can be pretty verbose on the technicalities of things. The only problem I have with it is the ending. The story end at chapter 40 with a cliff hanger as well as leaving many issue unsolve even though the story was clearly lable "COMPLETED". It makes me wonder if Mr. Kirk with continue on the story or leave it as it is. I really do hope for the former choice.

Edited by Tien
  • Site Administrator
I really like this story thought it can be pretty verbose on the technicalities of things. The only problem I have with it is the ending. The story end at chapter 40 with a cliff hanger as well as leaving many issue unsolve even though the story was clearly lable "COMPLETED". It makes me wonder if Mr. Kirk with continue on the story or leave it as it is. I really do hope for the former choice.

There is a continuation planned, tentatively(?) titled "Dreams of a Father".

If you like, think of this as part one in a bigger tale.

<Moderators -- you may want to move this thread into Dan's forum>

• 7 months later...

Okay...ignoring the fact that the last post in this forum was in August of 2007...

Dreams is probably one of the best sci-fi stories out there on the net. Dio pointed the link my way the other day and I spent most of the day reading and enjoying. It's refreshing to read someone's work who can say so much with brilliant economy.

And you gotta love those harems. :P

I'll definitely read any future work you do in this universe. Thanks for sharing.

Edited by S.Warfield
Funny that, it was on my computer screen the other day with me doing some typing on Dreams of a Father.

Won't say when it will be ready, but I am still working on the continuation of Dreams.

This is wonderful news! :2thumbs:

Dreams of Humanity is a superb story, one of the best sci-fi's I've ever seen.

Funny that, it was on my computer screen the other day with me doing some typing on Dreams of a Father.

Won't say when it will be ready, but I am still working on the continuation of Dreams.

Yay! I've been sooo looking forward to Book 2 :) What awesome news!

Take Care®,

Vic

• 3 months later...