Discuss the story Learning To Fall, here!

Story Link - https://www.gayauthors.org/eficiton/viewstory.php?sid=421

Ethan is great. :2thumbs:

The dream sequences were very good; just enough "unreality" to make the reader question their veracity, and begin to suspect.

I'm very glad that you followed through with this and posted it. :) Thanks!

Ethan is great. :2thumbs:

The dream sequences were very good; just enough "unreality" to make the reader question their veracity, and begin to suspect.

I'm very glad that you followed through with this and posted it. :) Thanks!

Thank you for your kind words, CJ

I know, don't you just love him?? It reminds me soo much for a certian Eric!! HAHA

-LC

• Site Administrator

I liked it. As CJ said, the dream sequences were just off enough to make me question them. The only danger was that the opening sequence went long enough that a reader may stop rather than discover it was a dream. However, I think it was short enough so that wouldn't happen :) No longer, though :P

I can understand what Tim did -- and half his text message was fine, but the rest :( He was trying to blame Tyler for his own actions, and trying to justify his own "innocence". I can accept some of what he did, even if I didn't like it, but trying to blame Tyler was wrong.

However, I'd like to here Tim's side of the story a some point. Any chance of a matching story from Tim's point of view? B)

Well done, and keep writing!

Wow, this was really sweet. :wub: The dreams and reality thing was quite interesting. They brought a unique touch to this cute story. :)

Ethan was so great! But Tim was downright a jackass!!

Good job

Take care,

Ieshwar

I liked it. As CJ said, the dream sequences were just off enough to make me question them. The only danger was that the opening sequence went long enough that a reader may stop rather than discover it was a dream. However, I think it was short enough so that wouldn't happen :) No longer, though :P

I can understand what Tim did -- and half his text message was fine, but the rest :( He was trying to blame Tyler for his own actions, and trying to justify his own "innocence". I can accept some of what he did, even if I didn't like it, but trying to blame Tyler was wrong.

However, I'd like to here Tim's side of the story a some point. Any chance of a matching story from Tim's point of view? B)

Well done, and keep writing!

Hey Graeme

I agree, i was a little worried that i may have overdone the beginning just a tad, but then agian i know i have a nak for doing that . :lol:

You raised a very good question here, and they very well could be another chapter in the long run, talking about tim's side of the story >< But it won't be for a while as i'm currently working on my series!! :P

Thanks for all of your kind words as we'll graeme :D

-LC

Wow, this was really sweet. :wub: The dreams and reality thing was quite interesting. They brought a unique touch to this cute story. :)

Ethan was so great! But Tim was downright a jackass!!

Good job

Take care,

Ieshwar

Thanks Ieshwar, Ethan is a little peice of me at heart :wub: lol, just a little!!

-LC

Good story. There's enough style and fresh spin on the "coming out gone wrong" story so that I read it until the end. I love it when fate has meant to have two people meet for the longest time, and they find out just in time! Glad to know you're writing more.

Write me a love story and I'll follow you anywhere. :wub: This story is for romantics everywhere.

So, as it turns out, LC's not a lost cause afterall. :great:

Beautiful, beautiful story, LC! So, tell me, how does it feel to lose your author cherry? :P

Hey, someone's got to ask the tough questions!!! B)

LC, you're a joy to work with. :D

Conner

Awesome story!

I loved the way the dreams tied into the rest of the story and made everything fit together. It was also really great how Zach was there in exactly the right way, and at exactly the right time, when Tyler needed him.

I somehow got the impression that Zach's mother was guiding the two of them, and perhaps making Tyler have those dreams. Was that intentional, or am I just imagining things?

It was a really beautiful story with a wonderful message! I only hope everyone, myself included, can learn how to fall.

Great job, LC :)

Kevin

Edited by AFriendlyFace
Good story. There's enough style and fresh spin on the "coming out gone wrong" story so that I read it until the end. I love it when fate has meant to have two people meet for the longest time, and they find out just in time! Glad to know you're writing more.

Thanks Bondwriter, it was my pleasure to write, and i'm thrilled that you enjoyed it.

-LC

Awesome story!

I loved the way the dreams tied into the rest of the story and made everything fit together. It was also really great how Zach was there in exactly the right way, and at exactly the right time, when Tyler needed him.

I somehow got the impression that Zach's mother was guiding the two of them, and perhaps making Tyler have those dreams. Was that intentional, or am I just imagining things?

It was a really beautiful story with a wonderful message! I only hope everyone, myself included, can learn how to fall.

Great job, LC :)

Kevin

Hey Kevin, thank you very much. I'm really glad someone caught that, i know i didn't mention much, but it was kinda intended that Zach's mom was looking out for him, and trying to find him someone speical. She may have had a part with Tyler's dreams >< Who knows... you'd have to ask her!! :P

Another funny point you brought up Kevin, When i heard the song with the name, Learning To Fall "By Boys like Girls BTW!" I couldn't beleive how well it fit in with my story. :D

Really glad you guys enjoyed it.

-LC

Write me a love story and I'll follow you anywhere. :wub: This story is for romantics everywhere.

So, as it turns out, LC's not a lost cause afterall. :great:

Beautiful, beautiful story, LC! So, tell me, how does it feel to lose your author cherry? :P

Hey, someone's got to ask the tough questions!!! B)

LC, you're a joy to work with. :D

Conner

Hehe i was named The Lost Cause, at my highschool, for always being a space cadet in the head >< I can't help it, i day dream alot!

It feel's wonderful Conner, Not too hard yet not to soft either!! Just right :P

Aww thanks Conner, your not to bad yourself! <3 Thanks agian all.

-LC