Two new 'Millenium Club' Members.

Andy

Yes, congratulations, Krista. For your fun or serious posting, for your good humor, your nice replies to comments in your forum, your insightful and personal blog.

So, OK, this is post 1,000, though I have a few threads to go visit soon. Thanks to all these who wrote the stories to comment, who commented them, and had fun threads going on in the Lounge. And those who're all three, they know who they are. Even the Lurker.

Without you, my friends, none of this masterful feat would have been possible. :worship:

Thanks to Andy for opening this thread. Remember, Andy, that when in Texas, look behind you, 'cause that's where the Lurker is gonna be...

Yes, congratulations, Krista. For your fun or serious posting, for your good humor, your nice replies to comments in your forum, your insightful and personal blog.

So, OK, this is post 1,000, though I have a few threads to go visit soon. Thanks to all these who wrote the stories to comment, who commented them, and had fun threads going on in the Lounge. And those who're all three, they know who they are. Even the Lurker.

Without you, my friends, none of this masterful feat would have been possible. :worship:

Thanks to Andy for opening this thread. Remember, Andy, that when in Texas, look behind you, 'cause that's where the Lurker is gonna be...

Congratulations Bondwriter on joining the Millennium club!

Thanks for helping to make our forums such a special place...

Congratulations Bondwriter! :worship::wub:

Krista

• Site Administrator

Congratulations to both Krista and Bondwriter

You have enriched GA with your presence and many wonderful posts and I look forward to reading many more in the future. :)

Congrats, Francois!! :music:

You have really been a great friend over here and your pposts had helped us all, whether it's your views in debates or comments on our story.

Since you have been suferring from quoto-mania a few days ago, here's a little gift:

"Quality is remembered long after the price is forgotten. "

Ieshwar

gl71.gif

Congratulations to two of the best posters here at GA, who not only give an insight into their psyche with their awesome posts, but also enlighten the not so bright readers on a different perspective.

As Francois puts it, these are just numbers...But these numbers speak a volume of your contribution to this forum. Congrats once again, both of you!!

:worship::worship:

The BeaStKid