Dom Luka's stories

Grrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Karen Knightly better be glad that she's not a character in one of my stories.  She could expect...oh...an FAE bomb dropped on her sometime soon.  :)

By the way, what's her middle name?  I've been thinking possibly Kristin or some other name beginning with a "K".

:)

Er

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TLW 24 and TOU 5 were both posted at his yahoo group. I'm sure Myr will put them up when he gets back.

This was also posted at the board about an hour ago.

Oh, I hate to do this, but I figured everyone would want to know. Earlier tonight our Dom was in a car accident. For those of you don't know, he's my next door neighbor and I just heard from his sister that he was taken to the hospital. I'm not sure what all of the details are, but I know that Dominic wasn't driving, but the car he was in was totaled when another driver ran a red light. I'm still waiting for updates, and it's late, and I'm worried, but I'll let you know if I hear anything new. Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers.

Hugs,

Ann

I'll be checking in the morning to see if there's any update on it. Until any other news, just keep him in your prayers :(

---Update---

Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers! I'm pleased to say that there is good news. I heard from Dom's sister and she says, and I quote, 'He's okay, he's up, and he's bitchy.'

I have not spoken to Dom yet, but it sounds like he's doing just fine. I haven't heard anything about his friend because they're still waiting on his family to get there. It sounds like Dom is very worried about him and he won't be home until he knows everything is okay, so if we don't hear from him for a while, that's why. Thank you all again.

Hugs, Ann

Edited by GoThica
  • Site Administrator

I have stories from 3 different site authors that I'm working on updating. Figure about an hour.

Woohoo! I get to go read today instead of write! Woot! Thanks Dom and Myr. :)

Edit: Well, I just finished both chapters and I have to say that I LOVED them. I'm right there with Owen giving KKK those death glares as I walk away with Aiden, I mean HE walks away with Aiden.

Oh, and the utter confusion in OU is SOOOOO wonderful to read. You go, Jude!

I just finished The Ordinary Us and love it cant wait for the next chapter but get well first dom.

Is the next one ready yet, Dom?

Sorry, it's so fun being in the opposite position of waiting for a new chapter of a great story. Get well soon and I look forward to more.

But, the good news is, for you TOU lovers, I already have most of that story written, so I'll be concentrating on a few re-writes and editing, and while I'm not sure when the next chapters of DD and TLW will be out, you'll probably see the next chapter of TOU as soon as looking at the computer screen doesn't make me dizzy.

Thats from Dom's post at his yahoo group message board. Looks like TOU will be the only one for a while :( Oh well, gotta take what you can get I guess..

Let's see...I'd use 'no new chapters of my stories until he posts new ones'...but then dernit he could turn around and threaten me with 'no new chapters of his stories until I get a new Dawn of Tears out'.

That's evil man, pure evil!

:devil:

I usually don't start reading a story until it has 3-5 chapters done, but I broke that rule with DD and I never should have because even now that it has 5 chapters up I want MORE.

The workmen are busy putting tile in, I have so little time at the computer because of the work going in on the house's floors, but I still look for new chapters of Dom's story every time I go on-line.

• Site Administrator

I'd say something here, but I've already got enough people on me about how late I am too.

Get well soon Dom. We'll be here.

Let's see...I'd use 'no new chapters of my stories until he posts new ones'...but then dernit he could turn around and threaten me with 'no new chapters of his stories until I get a new Dawn of Tears out'. 

That's evil man, pure evil! 

Would that work?? :devil:

I sent in chapter 6 of TOU. Thanks thank you Myr ahead of time! :D

I started working on the other two stories again to today, but it

• Site Administrator

In order to write well, you need to read a lot... according to all those handy-dandy "How To Write" books. heh

I'm finally reading "The Ordinary Us" and I'm finding it quite good. :)

I love all three, if DD only slightly more than the other two, but TOU is a damn fine story on its own merits.
I just want to say that I read DD while waiting for dan's DOR and I must say I like it too. Keep up the good work Dom and I can't wait for your next chapter.