Dom Luka's stories

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dom! You rotten, no-good, stinking son-of-a-you-know-what, scruffy looking NERF-HERDER!

I want Chapter 10 and I want it NOW.

(In other words great chapter, loved the cliffhanger and I can't wait for the next one.)

ta-ta

Yeah, awesome chapter! Quinn's cleaning habits are getting a little weird. He actually cleaned the dishes in Brad's house? Anyways, can't wait for chapter 10! Yet another cliff hanger, but I'm getting used to it :P TOU is definetly on my favorites list, thnx Dom!

Am I the only one that likes the cliff hangers? I feel sorry for the people that stumble upon this story after it's finished, because they will miss all of the anxious waiting that we go through after every chapter. It's a very enjoyable experience for me.

Am I the only one that likes the cliff hangers?  I feel sorry for the people that stumble upon this story after it's finished, because they will miss all of the anxious waiting that we go through after every chapter.  It's a very enjoyable experience for me.

Hmm

Let me rephrase that...

Dom I hate you!

ARGH! This is like watching 24. I want to see it every week, but part of me wants to wait so I can watch it all at once and do away with the sweet agony of waiting for more chapters.

Okay, back to writing more Do Over so I can push out a chapter earlier than planned for people.

Dom I hate you!

Okay, back to writing more Do Over so I can push out a chapter earlier than planned for people.

Man, I hope that doesn't means someone buys the farm in Chapter 10 or 11 or something :wacko: And yay for a chapter of Do Over earlier :2thumbs:

Ok, so now I'm really all three of Dom's stories, and I had to stop myself from yelling when I got to the end of Chapter 10 of TOU and remembered that there wasn't a Chapter 11.

Any way, great story, Dom! My hat's off to you!

I sent in DD 6, hope you guys like it. I'm nervous about this chapter because I've been away from this story for a while. :)

Next I'll still be working on TLW, I want to get that finished so I can focus on the other two. Three stories at one time can make a guy crazy. :wacko:

Smiles, Dom :boy:

I sent in DD 6, hope you guys like it. I'm nervous about this chapter because I've been away from this story for a while. :)

Next I'll still be working on TLW, I want to get that finished so I can focus on the other two. Three stories at one time can make a guy crazy. :wacko:

Smiles, Dom :boy:

Um, yes, it does make a guy crazy. That's why I only work on one at a time from now on.... :)

WOOOT More DD!