Dom Luka's stories

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course his life is going to get better. You dont actually think that rumor is true that Quinn is going to blow his brains out in chapter 14 do you? I didnt belive it for a second!

btw at least one person loved the cliffhanger at the end of chapter 6. Will he throw a fit or will he jump into Jude's arms? or both and in what order? the end of 7 was almost as good.

~Umbathri

the bearer of the mask

• Site Administrator

Geesh Dom! What is with you and these cliffhanger endings? (ducks rotten fruit) Okay... I've written them before too... but still...

I thought you added chapter 6 to DD.  But I can't find it.

Really like your story so far.  The grandmother is a riot ... and very realistic.  Makes me have to ask ... is she based off your own grandmother?

Boy on a String

:2thumbs:

Nope, only 5 chapters so far. I

I love your stories. :great:

Just read The Log Way chapter 25 and I loved it. However, these CLIFFHANGERS ARE KILLING ME . Can't wait to read what Aidan is going to do about his mother and Owen. And what did Dennis do when he was younger for his parents to go all psycho on him?

:2thumbs:

Edited by Lor83b

Dom, I think you were spot on with the councillor character. While the majority are NOT like him, they are out there spewing their crap. Don't believe it? Just go to http://www.narth.com/index.html. You'll find plenty of lies, half-truths, and mistortions for your fill, all given my psychologists who put their faith before science. I've even gone on a few 'rescue runs' over the years, and got involved in a big court case to help a minor who'd a) been thrown out, and then B) kidnapped by the authority of the parents and sent off to one of these centers.

They like to say that they only take clients who WANT what they offer, but the trugh is in the case of minors, they have decided that if its what the parents want, the child's wishes are immaterial. The smart religious parent these days does not kick their kick their kid out of the house as long as they are under eighteen. They contact some people like the above and have the child committed to the hospital under the care of one of these type of people.

Unless the minor has the ability to call for help, and knows who to call for help, they have VERY little recourse until they turn eighteen, at which point a refusal of service gets them out of the care clinic. Give someone like me a call, and the ACLU and a few other organizations I know people in will start looking into the situation.

Depending on the state, there might not be much anyone could do. Some states have more leeway than others. The best news is if the transportation from home to the clinic was across state laws. At that point the case moves to Federal Court where children are usually recognized with more rights than most state court.

OH, and Dom, still waiting!