Dom Luka's stories

YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! Yessssssssssssssss!

:wacko:

0:) Um, I mean, thank you for another wonderful chapter of TOU

And I totally guessed wrong -

I thought that Bree had read the journal and knew (and was the one to put the school books on top of it) - but if she knows, she's not letting on...

So, ummmm... not to be too greedy (after a wonderful day of both this chapter and a dkstories DOR chapter) but... Rory? Um... what happens next? Gotta spread the lovin' around ;-)

BTW - for those that understand, I feel like the woman in the Mervyn's commercial... "Open, Open, Open"

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awww! Crap! :blink:

And I'm still anxious to know whats in this parcel. The "circumstances" at their house were quite obvious. I just didn't anticipate that Rory gets to know it in this way...

Good chapter, but way to short. I just have to know what's in it. :D

PS: Where should I wire the money to? ;)

I was half way through the chapter when I realized that Dom would leave us hanging about the package.

I knew that the men were gay. Wasn't sure if Luke was or not. And then Aarron ... big mouth he's got.

And it makes total sense, as caught up as Rory has been w/ his problems, that he missed what was happening around the house.

So, now that he knows (or will quickly learn - lets see ... Dom will probably bring that out in 10 chapter or so ... at least the way he strings us along) that Luke isn't really his cousin ...

Oh, Dom, by my figuring ... you are three chapters behind in this story ...

Boy on a String

PS ... DK, I just figured out that Dom is cheating w/ the number of hits on his story site. It is because of all the 'cliff hangers' that he has so many of them ... everyone checking for the next chapter(s) of his story(ies).