[NickolasJames8] The World Premiere of If By Chance

World Premiere! Wow! And to think I was here for it! :D

Well, I'm dying to hear more about Gerald. Is he a player too? It seems he hasn't initiated any exchange on the nature of the relationship either. Doing it with your boss! That is a little wierd, I must admit.

It seems Dennis was really affected by his parents' fighting. There's no way he wants to end up in a relationship like that. I'd have to agree with him on that count. A touchless relationship....makes me shiver.

It's always ironic when life steps in and turns you on your head, especially when you have found that nice, comfortable and safe niche. But that's not living. So, Dennis, it seems you're in for a ride.

Nice job, Nick. :worship:

Conner

World Premiere! Wow! And to think I was here for it! :D

Well, I'm dying to hear more about Gerald. Is he a player too? It seems he hasn't initiated any exchange on the nature of the relationship either. Doing it with your boss! That is a little wierd, I must admit.

It seems Dennis was really affected by his parents' fighting. There's no way he wants to end up in a relationship like that. I'd have to agree with him on that count. A touchless relationship....makes me shiver.

It's always ironic when life steps in and turns you on your head, especially when you have found that nice, comfortable and safe niche. But that's not living. So, Dennis, it seems you're in for a ride.

Nice job, Nick. :worship:

Conner

B) ...........I agree Dennis was very much affected by his parents lack of affection, it appears to be the basis for his non-commitment so far in his life. I'm interested to know if this story will continue to be told in first person. So far Dennis seems to be in charge of his life, now for some reason he can't fathom his own decisions. I wonder what Gerald is thinking? Nice start of a different kind of story!

Edited by Benji

Thanks Guys :)

I'm working hard on this one, so I hope you like where this one's going. One other thing.....normally I don't participate in the discussions for a story that I'm working on, but I'm going to do it this time because I figure that as long as i'm trying something different, what the hell?

BTW, chapter two's already finished. I'm just waiting for it to come back from my editor, The Great Talonrider!!! Then all I have to do is write chapter three, pick three apples, dig a hole, play a game of hopscotch with one hand tied behind my back and sing the theme song from The Brady Bunch before I post chapter two.

Thanks Guys :)

I'm working hard on this one, so I hope you like where this one's going. One other thing.....normally I don't participate in the discussions for a story that I'm working on, but I'm going to do it this time because I figure that as long as i'm trying something different, what the hell?

BTW, chapter two's already finished. I'm just waiting for it to come back from my editor, The Great Talonrider!!! Then all I have to do is write chapter three, pick three apples, dig a hole, play a game of hopscotch with one hand tied behind my back and sing the theme song from The Brady Bunch before I post chapter two.

:wacko: .Well ok, as long as you don't have to jump thru any hoops!! B)

Awesome first chapter, Nick!

I LOVE it!

Actually I was a little freaked out to be honest because I recognized a lot of myself in Dennis :*)

I can't wait to see what develops between he and Gerald!

:lmao:

I look forward to reading chapter 2 - which as luck would have it is posted now! :read:

Take care and have a great day!

Kevin