Name edited....

BeaStKid

This is to bring to your notice that due to confusion in the 'capitalised' version of my previous name---> The BeaStKid, I have decided to just go by the simple version---> The Beastkid.

Thanks

The Beastkid :bsk

P.S

I'll still be the same person!! :P

This is to bring to your notice that due to confusion in the 'capitalised' version of my previous name---> The BeaStKid, I have decided to just go by the simple version---> The Beastkid.

Thanks

The Beastkid :bsk

P.S

I'll still be the same person!! :P

B) ...............reaches a 1000 post than goes for name change!! Are you sure your the same person :D

B) ...............reaches a 1000 post than goes for name change!! Are you sure your the same person :D

:unsure:

I think he is possessed!

*recites mantra of exorcism*

:blink:

*pouts* But I liked going to the effort of capitalising it properly.... :D

Graeme, for you, I'll always be either hot_bsk or The BeaStKid. Call me whatever you want. If it weren't for you, Francois and Ieshwar, I would never have stepped out of the Story Cafe and discovered the full forum. In fact, seeing the enthusiasm with which you participate in the forums was a key factor in getting me out of there.

Thanks for bringing me out of that shell. :)

The BeaStKid :lol:

"A rose by any other name would still smell as sweet"

Congrats on the new name ;)

Awwww.... Thanks Kevin... :*)

If it weren't for you, Francois and Ieshwar, I would never have stepped out of the Story Cafe and discovered the full forum.

Ieshwar as in me? :o Buut I never said or did anything!

Ieshwar

But you post more than me! :P

I'm just an innocent agoraphobic Mauritian gay! :o

Ieshwar

I do, but that was possible because you, Graeme and Bondwriter's frequent posts made me venture out of the Story Cafe...

The Beastkid

Methinks you've been taking Marketing Classes at Capra U. Clever move, but as Graeme, It was funny having not to screw it up. Your call, anyway.

Y'all can address me by either of the names, for as you'll see that all my stories still carry The BeaStKid and they will continue to do so.

This name change is just for the community forums. (And also a subtle way of telling Joe and CJ that they got my name incorrect in the Anthology's main-page. :P )

Its BeaStKid, fellas, not simply Beastkid.... :lol:

Y'all can address me by either of the names, for as you'll see that all my stories still carry The BeaStKid and they will continue to do so.

This name change is just for the community forums. (And also a subtle way of telling Joe and CJ that they got my name incorrect in the Anthology's main-page. :P )

Joe made no mistakes there; I made the changes to the index page, so any goof is mine.

Sorry about that, BK!

CJ

• Site Administrator
I think you should drop the 'The'. Just my opinion. It sounds more informal without 'The'.

It sounds like he agrees with you, Ieshwar :P

Sorry about that, BK!

Please notice CJ's way of abbreviating the name so he doesn't make a mistake again.... :D

It sounds like he agrees with you, Ieshwar :P

Ahem!! :P

Actually, I was thinking of dropping the 'The' for a long time. In fact, if you'd notice, both AKWSYF and AoO bear my name as BeaStKid and not The BeaStKid. :)

Even my E-fiction account name is void of 'The' as well as my bio.... :P

BeaStKid

Ahem!! :P

Actually, I was thinking of dropping the 'The' for a long time. In fact, if you'd notice, both AKWSYF and AoO bear my name as BeaStKid and not The BeaStKid. :)

Even my E-fiction account name is void of 'The' as well as my bio.... :P

BeaStKid

LOL, but now the capitalization is back :P

LOL, but now the capitalization is back :P

It is? *Goes to check it*

I is!

Ah! Well, let's just leave at that....As Shakespeare put it---> 'What's in a name?'

People can adress me with whatever they feel comfy in. I'm already being adressed as 'Beasty','BK', 'BSK' and what not... :P:)

BeaStKid

• Site Moderator
It is? *Goes to check it*

I is!

Ah! Well, let's just leave at that....As Shakespeare put it---> 'What's in a name?'

People can adress me with whatever they feel comfy in. I'm already being adressed as 'Beasty','BK', 'BSK' and what not... :P:)

BeaStKid

We do tend to take shortcuts to make things easier. Even I have used the short form of Talonrider, Talon.

Jan