Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Since CJ is away....

• Site Administrator

:P

LOL, I guess you have been lurking :ph34r: , lying in await Steve :D .

And now that someone has actually replied, I can go................

Steve

• Replies 740
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Site Administrator
Now, this should be post 499. Graeme, would you like the honours of the mighty 500? Afterall, you did start this thread :worship: .

I think Shadowgod got it ... :P But I think that's appropriate, so I'll just take the 500th reply :great:

EDIT: Damn! :angry: I was too slow even for that! Oh, well....

THE QUEEEN IS BACK AND ONLINE RWAR!!!!

ACK!!!!

I never use cliffies, I tell ya... That's Shadowgod's domain...

But yuppers, I'm back, sorta... I'm home. I haven't slept in 48 hours, so I won't be doing much until I do. Lol..

But yuppers, I'm here and lurking.. :ph34r:

Now, this should be post 499. Graeme, would you like the honours of the mighty 500? Afterall, you did start this thread .

And in case frenchcanadian gets it,

Oh well, I might not have made the #500 but I did do my part maybe next time, hehehe, lol,,

now it's 5:10a, off to work have a good day everyone

Edited by frenchcanadian
  • Site Administrator

Welcome Back CJ

We missed you!! We laughed. we cried, we hopefully made you proud by being the silliest we could be. But above all we posted enough to cover for a week or two of you not being here :P .

Why don't you get some rest and then you can tell us about your trip, and especially if you ran into The Scar in your travels.

And don't worry about the coronation thing, everybody has that covered for you!! We'll let you know when and where it'll be, you just need to show up :D .

Steve B)

Welcome Back CJ

We missed you!! We laughed. we cried, we hopefully made you proud by being the silliest we could be. But above all we posted enough to cover for a week or two of you not being here :P .

Why don't you get some rest and then you can tell us about your trip, and especially if you ran into The Scar in your travels.

And don't worry about the coronation thing, everybody has that covered for you!! We'll let you know when and where it'll be, you just need to show up :D .

Steve B)

Wow, thanks everyone!!!

Thank you all so much for keeping the forum active. I love this forum, and I honestly did think it would die off while I was gone. Emoe has the next chapter (I managed to e-mail it from Venice before my conection croaked). So, hopefully, we can get back on track for a posting schedule soon. However, the next chapter isn't written yet, and I'll see if I can get it done in the next 48 hours... I didn't have chance to do any writing at all on the trip and I missed it a LOT. (and I missed all of you, too!!!)

Now, all I have to do is read all the posts and figure out who was behind this whole "Queen" thing. I'm thinking of a reward... Maybe a nice job offer, in sunny Australia, with Dimitri... He's not a bad guy to work for, really. :devil:

Thank you all so much for keeping the forum active. I love this forum, and I honestly did think it would die off while I was gone. Emoe has the next chapter (I managed to e-mail it from Venice before my conection croaked). So, hopefully, we can get back on track for a posting schedule soon. However, the next chapter isn't written yet, and I'll see if I can get it done in the next 48 hours... I didn't have chance to do any writing at all on the trip and I missed it a LOT.

Then what are you doing,, stop loosing your time and get back at it,, write my friend, write! :D

Now, all I have to do is read all the posts and figure out who was behind this whole "Queen" thing. I'm thinking of a reward... Maybe a nice job offer, in sunny Australia, with Dimitri... He's not a bad guy to work for, really.

I wanna say that I did say that you weren't the "queen" thingy,,, and that you NEVER used cliffhanger,, at least not in FtL :PB)

Oh and ya,, Welcome back!!!!!!

Edited by frenchcanadian
  • Site Administrator

:king: :king: Welcome back, CJ :king: :king:

As for the job with Dimitri -- I can assure anyone who hates snow that there is NO snow in Queensland at the moment. :P In fact, I could say that all year round, if it wasn't for those pesky people who import it because they think it'll be amusing :blink:

• Site Administrator
As for the job with Dimitri -- I can assure anyone who hates snow that there is NO snow in Queensland at the moment. :P

Yikes :o !!!

Luckily I said this:

As I said, I love the snow....usually. It reminds me of the hours and hours of playing hockey on the outdoor rinks, the tobogganing, the downhill and cross country skiing, or just the fun of snowball fights with each side building snow forts.

But, of the two car accidents I've had, both have been when it was snowing. Usually I can tolerate down to minus 20 Celsius easily (-4 F) but when it goes lower, then I can get grumpy.

Steve B)

I guess that means I'm exempt from coming under the employment of Dimitri :whistle:

Yikes :o !!!

Luckily I said this:

I guess that means I'm exempt from coming under the employment of Dimitri :whistle:

Hrmmm... You should be safe then, Steve... Unless of course I find out that you started the "queen of evil cliffhangers" polling thread. :devil:

I do hope your gunsmithing skills are up to Dimitri's standards... But if not, no worries; I hear he's often generous enough to transfer people to the fertilizer project... :ranger:

Hrmmm... You should be safe then, Steve... Unless of course I find out that you started the "queen of evil cliffhangers" polling thread. :devil:

I do hope your gunsmithing skills are up to Dimitri's standards... But if not, no worries; I hear he's often generous enough to transfer people to the fertilizer project... :ranger:

B) ..............I wonder if Eric is going to show up :(

:great: Does this mean we can blame the whole Queen of the Evilest Cliffhangers on you? :D:D:D

ACK! NO!!!

Good luck in the competition. Here's hoping you do well. And don't worry, I won't come and jump on your bed again until your home :P .

Steve

lol...Thanks... I di have an awesome time!! And I did do well :)

Awww, we'll miss you, Beasty! Have an awesome time and good luck with competitions!! :hug:

-Kevin

Thanks Kevin...I had an awesome time!! :)

Have fun and good luck Beastie.

BTW, I've ridden a coaster by the name The Beastie. It as the kids version to The Beast.

Jan

lol...thanks Jan... that's nice...to have a roller coaster by my name!! :P

Hmmm, maybe we should start a "Since BeaStKid is Away" forum :D

:blink:

It's nice to be back...but I'll be going away almost too soon as I've got major exams coming up next week. I'll be dropping by, but not as frequently... :(

• 9 months later...
  • Site Administrator

:lol: I had completely forgotten about this thread....

Let's see, what can we do?

How about speculation on his other new novel/novella: Jake. We have the short story "Three For Jake", but where will he take it from there?

Well, I doubt we could reach 1,000 before he posts. We can give it a try. Let's aim for 750 and go from there! Then again, we could also see if I reach 5,000 posts before CJ posts in here again.

As for 3 for Jake, I have not read the short story yet. That might be a project for Sunday. :D

Psst... we need a moderator to pin the thread. :P

Edited by Tiger
B) ..........Hummm, tough project you would need a postwhore or something like that to accomplish your goal Tiger, where you going to find those?? :rolleyes:

Well, if you and Kevin post a lot in here, we will be just fine! Graeme can help too. Beyond that, I cannot think of any postwhores except CJ himself, and I don't want him to post here yet. 0:)

Added: 225 until 750 and 475 until 1,000! I know we can do it!

Edited by Tiger

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..